15297 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  12:32:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
please tell me you're kidding.
Go to Top of Page

ramona
"FB Quote Mistress"

USA
3988 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  13:05:51  Show Profile  Visit ramona's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That is brilliant, Erebus.

there's fire if you want it, let me know. I'm sick and tired of letting go...
Go to Top of Page

Erebus
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1834 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  13:15:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by floop

please tell me you're kidding.

Given the extent to which I am not known for my sense of humor 'round these parts, thanks for the compliment. Sadly, no joke intended.
Go to Top of Page

Erebus
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1834 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  13:18:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ramona

That is brilliant, Erebus.

Assuming you're not being facetious, admittedly not a safe assumption, any brilliance must be creditted to Charles Darwin and the sociobiologists.
Go to Top of Page

shineoftheever
> Teenager of the Year <

Canada
4307 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  13:19:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's got a point ladies, so remember, if you're worried about becoming pregnant and having another man raise the child remember the best two ways to prevent pregnancy are oral and anal!

Stay tuned for signature change at 400 posts.
Go to Top of Page

Homers_pet_monkey
= Official forum monkey =

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  11:49:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I once cheated at cards.

I looked at the guy's hand next to me. I'm really sorry, I know this was a lousy thing to do, and I don't deserve forgiveness.

Hansel and Gretel have formed a band, .....And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Breadcrumbs!!!
Go to Top of Page

Homers_pet_monkey

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  11:50:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

is doggy style dirty?

what's "the shocker"?

Yeah, some of the lyrics are downright filthy!!!

Hansel and Gretel have formed a band, .....And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Breadcrumbs!!!
Go to Top of Page

Homers_pet_monkey

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  11:51:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Malax, as a 12 year old girl i wouldn't worry about it too much. schoolgirl crushes wear off quickly.. and even though you have feelings towards other girls at this age, and might have had a few "girlfriends," you've got a lot of growing up to do and changes to go through. you may find yourself interested in boys someday.

what feels like "love" now will all seem kind of silly when you're older. just enjoy your youth while it lasts.

Yeah I noticed "her" slip-up here too. I guess he realised that nobody believed him anyway.

Go to Top of Page

Homers_pet_monkey

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  11:57:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh by they way. A friend once told me that EVERYONE has the potential to cheat. Even if it's just a kiss. I didn't believe them at the time but I do now.

Shame really. Obviously the main problem here is alcohol and drugs in general. If we all remaind sober then that would help a great deal. It's no reason to stop drinking though. That would just be silly.

Go to Top of Page

Malax
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
1340 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  12:11:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've never cheated and been sober. So your probably right. We are young its all part of growing up. Doesn't make it nice but its life experience. Makes you a better person.

I May've Joined The Cult Of Frank If I Knew What The Balls Was Going On.

*Adapted By Carolynanna*
Go to Top of Page

shineoftheever
> Teenager of the Year <

Canada
4307 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  12:15:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, but if weren't for alcohol and drugs no one would have anyone to cheat on in the first place.

Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  12:28:37  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Malax

I've never cheated and been sober. So your probably right. We are young its all part of growing up. Doesn't make it nice but its life experience. Makes you a better person.

*Adapted By Carolynanna*

Malax, are you saying that cheating is part of life experience, and therefore makes you a better person?

If the only tool you have is an elbow macaroni,
all your problems look like Schroedinger's cat.
Go to Top of Page

Adnan_le_Terrible
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1973 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  12:31:17  Show Profile  Visit Adnan_le_Terrible's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes he is.

You see, it's a hegelian approach. It can seem bad like that, but replaced in its context of life of Malax, it's good. One day, he will be feeding some hungry african children because of that.

I keep feeling like people are just looking at screens and web sites all the time, but do they ever do anything? Or go out and say anything to anyone? I'm not so sure anymore.

Edited by - Adnan_le_Terrible on 05/19/2004 12:33:11
Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  12:33:33  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for squaring that up, Malax.

Go to Top of Page

GypsyDeath
Zapped Profile

3575 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  14:52:39  Show Profile  Visit GypsyDeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been cheated on more times than I wish to mention.

I have never (ok, so once when i was going with this guy for like a week, and it was with my ex...wasnt really like we were together. I still felt horrible though. And told him straight away.) cheated on any one I feel strongly about, and never would.

Simply because I have some sense of humanity. And i would NEVER want to inflict the pain and hurt that I felt on to someone else that I cared for. No matter WHAT the circumstances. I would absoloutely NEVER do it. I just dont think I could.

The pain I went through on several occaions is still very much with me today. And affects every subsequent relationship. I have a HUGE problem with trust, and generally push people away.

I know that this is because i dont know if I could cope being hurt like that again. In fact I know I couldnt.

I think there are always a number of reasons for people to cheat - but none of them could be reasoned. Revenge or whatever. I dont care. Its not acceptable.

The one trait in personalities that I can not stand, is lack of respect - i believe some one has touched on thsi in the previous page - cheating is a disgusting show of no respect for the victimised partner.

If there is something missing from the relationship, or you feel its not going anywhere, at least have the dignity, honesty, and courage to END the relationship, rather than cheating.

It makes me sick to even think about it.

I love you for what I am not,
I did not ask for what I have got.

You will get used to me.
Welcome to your new joy.
Go to Top of Page

Malax
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
1340 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  17:37:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by apl4eris

quote:

*Adapted By Carolynanna*

Malax, are you saying that cheating is part of life experience, and therefore makes you a better person?

Well thanks adnan!

What I meant was if someone cheats on you it can often make you stronger you learn more. Life experience. However (I'd like to point out that I am only a 12 year old girl) it can go the other way.

See above post.

*Adapted By Carolynanna*
Go to Top of Page

WolfManMikeLonely
= Cult of Ray =

USA
936 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  17:42:06  Show Profile  Visit WolfManMikeLonely's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah it makes you stronger, still I don't know if it's a stronger that I really want.

"Hey fuck you if you don't like it."
-Johnny Thunders

www.transposed.net
Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  17:48:09  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK, Malax. I think all I have to add is that cheaters deserve each other. I think it's a better service to someone's soul if you treat them (and yourself) with respect and care. Just imagine if people were better to each other, we could get some shit DONE around here.

Go to Top of Page

mun chien andalusia
= Quote Accumulator =

Italy
2139 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  17:55:06  Show Profile  Visit mun chien andalusia's Homepage  Click to see mun chien andalusia's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I don't think that cheating is always just luck of respect. Serial cheating is a thing an occasional one night stand is another story. Simply sometimes shit happens. I wouldn't pretend to be excused but neither to be treated like a monster.

join the cult of errol\and you can have a beer\without having to quit smoking
Go to Top of Page

Malax
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
1340 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  18:20:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well said.

I started this topic but stupid me also stated my reasons for starting this topic. However as per usual some of what I say I stand by and some of is just a bit of fun. I try to point out the 'funny' bits. I can't help but take peoples comments about cheaters to heart seeing as I appear to be the only one who has done it more than once. I do regret it and I can say I will never do it again, but its not something I could say, I'd like to think I wouldn't but who knows. Like I said im 12 (maybe a bit older) If I was cheating on my wife or dating two girls at once it would be different.

*Adapted By Carolynanna*
Go to Top of Page

WolfManMikeLonely
= Cult of Ray =

USA
936 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  18:24:55  Show Profile  Visit WolfManMikeLonely's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm not judging in the things I'm saying I'm just stating my views. Don't take any of the shit I say too personally.

"Hey fuck you if you don't like it."
-Johnny Thunders

www.transposed.net
Go to Top of Page

Malax
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
1340 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  18:28:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The number of times I've heard that song wolfman I consider us kindered spirits and obviously I wouldn't take anything you say personally....unless it was personal.

:)

*Adapted By Carolynanna*
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  19:01:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cheating isn't cool. i think we all agree on that.

but for the sake of argument: doesn't the fact that there is such a high rate of cheating among couples (and the divorce rate is more than 50%) suggest that the idea of long term monagamy is inherenly flawed as a concept?
Go to Top of Page

Malax
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
1340 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  19:10:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes

Yes it does

*Adapted By Carolynanna*
Go to Top of Page

VoVat
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

USA
9168 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  20:00:50  Show Profile  Visit VoVat's Homepage  Click to see VoVat's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'll have to agree with the people who said that cheating is just a bad idea, period. Yes, everyone has the potential, but everyone also has the potential to kill someone. Doesn't mean it's a good idea, or something I could ever forgive myself if I were to do it.

Cattle in Korea / They can really moo.
Go to Top of Page

ramona
"FB Quote Mistress"

USA
3988 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  20:04:49  Show Profile  Visit ramona's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WORD UP.

I do agree though that perhaps the idea of people being together FOREVER is naive. BUT, cheating implies that there was something to jepordize BY cheating.

I think people should be honest and upfront and say "I am not able to be in a monogomous relationship". I realize you can't always predict these things, but people need to step the fuck up and be honest.

there's fire if you want it, let me know. I'm sick and tired of letting go...
Go to Top of Page

shineoftheever
> Teenager of the Year <

Canada
4307 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  20:41:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ramona

..........be honest and upfront and say "I am not able to be in a monogomous relationship".........

I said that to a girl once and she said "why does a relationship have to be big?"

Go to Top of Page

VoVat
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

USA
9168 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  21:21:06  Show Profile  Visit VoVat's Homepage  Click to see VoVat's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I don't think open relationships are usually all that practical either, but at least they're more honest than going behind the other person's back.

Cattle in Korea / They can really moo.
Go to Top of Page

KingOfSiam
- FB LinkMaster -

USA
460 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  07:16:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In my experience ALL WOMEN ARE CHEATERS! I have yet to be in a relationship where the other person was completely loyal to me.(except presently) And after cheating there is no trust so the relationship always falls apart.
Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  07:44:01  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
is this a confess all sins thread? hurrah!

i've cheated. are we talking on partners or in games? i've done both. i'm banned from playing card games at my grandparents, and my family will no longer play board games with me, my girlfriend won't either... i'm *really* competitive. i don't know where it comes from. you know michael schumacher, i'm like him, but less amazing. i will fucking try every trick in the book to win something. i don't really like myself for it, but i hate losing, more than anything in the world. my hell would be competing in some kind of game or event, and losing every time... i may be getting better, last time i went karting, i let my mate past without much of a battle, tried to push him on the grass, so he tried to push me back, then he braked way later than was really possible, so i had to let him through, or he'd take us both off, which i would have normally perferred...

anyway, girls. yes, my first serious girlfriend, i cheated on her twice, both times whilst drunk, not sex cheating, just got off with other girls... i had such a low self-esteem before i met her, she made me quite confident, and when i found that other girls liked me, well i wanted to see what other girls were like, and to be liked by these girls... i just couldn't say no to a girl. i haven't cheated on my current girlfriend, never will.

Is it like today? Oh, oh, oh-oh. Then there followed days with kings, empires and revolutions. blood just looks the same when you open the veins. sometimes it was faith, power or reason as the cornerstone. but the furrowed brow has never left his face. he said, how did it come to this?
Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  07:51:00  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well yeah. I felt just like that until about 10months into my relationship. Offers came along and I didn't jump at them but when someone offers to *ahem* my *ahem* and Im in a drunken state, its hard to refuse. Literally.

Im not a pro-cheater or anything, its not nice at all.

*Adapted By Carolynanna*

that's exactly the situation i found myself in... after 9 or 10 months with the girl... i got offers, it was kinda long distance, only saw her at weekends... so during the week... it was hard... at times... i did call it off with her soon afterwards, as it obviously wasn't fair on her. we dated for a month or so after the 1st time i cheated, but she was so upset about that, and would reguarly cry about it whilst watching a film or something... she just didn't trust me anymore. it was horrible what it did. yes, i told her i'd cheated when i did. why? probably because i had a guilty conscience, so i thought i'd feel better if i told her and was honest...

Is it like today? Oh, oh, oh-oh. Then there followed days with kings, empires and revolutions. blood just looks the same when you open the veins. sometimes it was faith, power or reason as the cornerstone. but the furrowed brow has never left his face. he said, how did it come to this?
Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  08:05:58  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TarTar

Cheating is for dipshits. If you can't control yourself, you have no right being in a relationship. It's not fair to the other person. You're a slut and need to remain single and just hook up with all the cheap-minded people who just fuck for carnal purposes without any respect or love inside of themselves.

"You gotta watch the mota, Thurston. Yr fuckin memory just goes out the window."

been in many relationships have you?

Go to Top of Page

Malax
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
1340 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  08:45:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
See people there are other sides to it. Bumblebeeboy never struck me as evil but just look HE IS pure pure evil.

BURN HIM!!!

*Adapted By Carolynanna*
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  08:46:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bumblebeeboy2
i've cheated. are we talking on partners or in games? i've done both. i'm banned from playing card games at my grandparents, and my family will no longer play board games with me, my girlfriend won't either... i'm *really* competitive.

you're banned from playing at your grandparents?? that's the best! you are my new idol bumblebeeboy :)

i have a friend like you. can't stand losing. Reeeeeeallly competetive. it's so annoying.

one night we up all night playing RISK. you know that game? it takes at least 3 to 4 hours to play.

this is after drinking at the bars mind you. so we started the game at like 3am.

once we reached a point where he knew he was going to lose, he took the whole board and flung it across the room angerly, pieces going everywhere.

by this time the sun was coming up.

that guy is no fun to play games with.
Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  08:51:25  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

you're banned from playing at your grandparents?? that's the best! you are my new idol bumblebeeboy :)

i have a friend like you. can't stand losing. Reeeeeeallly competetive. it's so annoying.

one night we up all night playing RISK. you know that game? it takes at least 3 to 4 hours to play.

this is after drinking at the bars mind you. so we started the game at like 3am.

once we reached a point where he knew he was going to lose, he took the whole board and flung it across the room angerly, pieces going everywhere.

by this time the sun was coming up.

that guy is no fun to play games with.

thanks floop. never played risk. my girlfriend's mum has it, and asked if we wanted to play it, but my girlfriend informed her of the ban, that now seems to encompass her parents house too!

that's exactly why i was no longer allowed to play at my grandparents, i used to just throw the board game, or chuck all the cards, or just grab my younger brother's cards and look at them... i was young mind you... i got banned when i was about 12, so it was all before then...

you should see what i'm like when my girlfriend says "no more beer simon, drink some water" when we're out... i'm a real arse at times. yes, burn me.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000