Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Adnan_le_Terrible
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1973 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2004 :  17:19:59  Show Profile  Visit Adnan_le_Terrible's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My sig is a quote. I could be another quote. Yet it is this one.

Serge Gainsbourg (a French singer) said that in the late hours of the night, all the women are attractive. And he fucked Brigitte Bardot, so he knew what he was talking about.

I keep feeling like people are just looking at screens and web sites all the time, but do they ever do anything? Or go out and say anything to anyone? I'm not so sure anymore.
Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  03:17:22  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ramona

Does this actually ever happen to anyone? You are drunk at a club and the person OF YOUR DREAMS comes on to you VERY STRONGLY? It seems unlikely to me...

there's fire if you want it, let me know. I'm sick and tired of letting go...

it's what has happened to me, twice!

Why won't you dance for me, like you danced for him?
Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  10:58:20  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hmm...drinking seems to be the #1 excuse for cheating. Fucktards.

"Freedom is a state of mind and the condition and position of your ass. Free your mind and your ass will follow." - Funkadelic
Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  11:00:06  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheCroutonFuton

Hmm...drinking seems to be the #1 excuse for cheating. Fucktards.

"Freedom is a state of mind and the condition and position of your ass. Free your mind and your ass will follow." - Funkadelic

are you calling me a fucktard?

Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  11:01:32  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You're the one who chose to drink. It's still your fault. Don't blame it on a liquid. You should know after the first time that drinking makes you more likely to cheat. You didn't learn from your mistakes. So yes, I guess I am.

Edited by - TheCroutonFuton on 05/24/2004 11:02:06
Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  11:03:09  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

You're the one who chose to drink. It's still your fault. Don't blame it on a liquid. You should know after the first time that drinking makes you more likely to cheat. You didn't learn from your mistakes. So yes, I guess I am.

*i* didn't blame my cheating on the drink. and i did learn from my mistakes, i haven't cheated on a girl since. fucktard.

Go to Top of Page

GypsyDeath
Zapped Profile

3575 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  11:03:52  Show Profile  Visit GypsyDeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
haha, I love that insult - fucktard!

Hey, simon, where you been anyways? why you not been on msn??

I love you for what I am not,
I did not ask for what I have got.

You will get used to me.
Welcome to your new joy.
Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  11:05:21  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I said after the first time. You did it twice which means you didn't learn from your mistakes. The way you said, "it's what has happened to me, twice! " made you seem rather proud of it. Fucktard.

Go to Top of Page

GypsyDeath
Zapped Profile

3575 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  11:06:55  Show Profile  Visit GypsyDeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Meeoooow

You will get used to me.
Welcome to your new joy.
Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  11:09:30  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

I said after the first time. You did it twice which means you didn't learn from your mistakes. The way you said, "it's what has happened to me, twice! " made you seem rather proud of it. Fucktard.

look, fucktard... it was with whilst with the same girl, and we'd pretty much split up by then, we certainly weren't seeing each other... i called her the next day to break it off i think. i was proud of 'girls of my dreams' approaching me whilst drunk, if you followed the thread you'd have seen that, not cheating on people. i've never said i was proud of kissing other girls whilst in a relationship. fuckwit.

Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  11:10:15  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry Bumble...I just found out about something that relates to this subject last night and I'm not in a good mood...especially toward this subject. I just don't understand how drinking can justify cheating. If the people who drink know that they've cheated on someone before because of being drunk...then why do they still put themselves in that position? It's their own fault. There's no good excuse for cheating. Maybe if you were raped, but that's not cheating, now is it?

Edited by - TheCroutonFuton on 05/24/2004 11:10:55
Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  11:10:22  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GypsyDeath

You will get used to me.
Welcome to your new joy.

been revising and just fed-up and stuff... i really don't think i've passed my course... so not been online much...

Go to Top of Page

GypsyDeath
Zapped Profile

3575 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  11:10:50  Show Profile  Visit GypsyDeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ohhh, touched a nerve did we?

ok, so im probably not helping matters.

You will get used to me.
Welcome to your new joy.
Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  11:12:13  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hmm...may I ask why you're proud of "Girls of your dreams" approaching you whilst drunk while you're in a relationship with someone else?

Go to Top of Page

GypsyDeath
Zapped Profile

3575 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  11:12:59  Show Profile  Visit GypsyDeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bumblebeeboy2

quote:
Originally posted by GypsyDeath

You will get used to me.
Welcome to your new joy.

been revising and just fed-up and stuff... i really don't think i've passed my course... so not been online much...

Im sure its not as bad as it seems. youll prob be shocked with the results. anyway, all else fails, you can move to Brighton and pick up litter on the beach (one of THE most sort after jobs here - you just get to walk up and down the beach all day!) cos youll get paid more here than you would up north! hhaha

You will get used to me.
Welcome to your new joy.
Go to Top of Page

GypsyDeath
Zapped Profile

3575 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  11:14:02  Show Profile  Visit GypsyDeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hmm...may I ask why you're proud of "Girls of your dreams" approaching you whilst drunk while you're in a relationship with someone else?

Oh come on crouton, if the girl of your dreams approached you, then youd be pretty damn pleased -- even if you didnt take it anywhere.

You will get used to me.
Welcome to your new joy.
Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  11:15:52  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

i didn't say it happened whilst i was in a relationship with someone else.

Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  11:16:43  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've already got the girl of my dreams...so uh...I guess I'm pleased with myself now, yes, but it's not like there's more than one "girl of my dreams" to cheat with, hahaha.

Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  11:19:02  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bumblebeeboy2

quote:

i didn't say it happened whilst i was in a relationship with someone else.

It seemed to imply that since this is where it originated...

Originally posted by VoVat

I'll have to agree with the people who said that cheating is just a bad idea, period. Yes, everyone has the potential, but everyone also has the potential to kill someone. Doesn't mean it's a good idea, or something I could ever forgive myself if I were to do it.

Cattle in Korea / They can really moo.

But doesn't the very fact that everyone has the potential worry you?

It worries me.

You are out, you are VERY VERY drunk, the man/woman of your dreams comes on to you, VERY strongly. Anyone 100% sure they would not even kiss them???

Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  11:21:10  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i think it was ramona's i replied to, maybe my fault, i may have taken her comment out of context...

[edit] i replied to this...

"Does this actually ever happen to anyone? You are drunk at a club and the person OF YOUR DREAMS comes on to you VERY STRONGLY? It seems unlikely to me..."

Edited by - bumblebeeboy2 on 05/24/2004 11:23:51
Go to Top of Page

Homers_pet_monkey
= Official forum monkey =

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  12:51:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It doesn't happen to many people no. However, the point I was making (or question I was asking) was IF it happened, could you really say, hand on heart, that you would turn them down flat?

I am just saying that I believe there are certain circumstances where EVERYONE has the potential to cheat. And that upsets me a little.

Hansel and Gretel have formed a band, .....And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Breadcrumbs!!!
Go to Top of Page

Malax
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
1340 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  21:51:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Crouton your a fucking tool, I was quite pleased when a 'moral' topic was posted and we didn't have your opinion.

FUCK IS THAT A FUCKIN TRUCK COMIN!

Oh no its just crouton taking the moral high ground.

Twat

I May've Joined The Cult Of Frank If I Knew What The Balls Was Going On.

*Adapted By Carolynanna*
Go to Top of Page

GypsyDeath
Zapped Profile

3575 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2004 :  04:00:22  Show Profile  Visit GypsyDeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Malax

Crouton your a fucking tool, I was quite pleased when a 'moral' topic was posted and we didn't have your opinion.

FUCK IS THAT A FUCKIN TRUCK COMIN!

Oh no its just crouton taking the moral high ground.

Twat

*Adapted By Carolynanna*

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I love it!

You will get used to me.
Welcome to your new joy.
Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2004 :  08:00:31  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This place is starting to stink. It's one thing for two people to battle it out in a juvenile fashion, instead of taking it to email, but it's pretty lousy to jump in and make opportunistic character attacks.

If the only tool you have is an elbow macaroni,
all your problems look like Schroedinger's cat.
Go to Top of Page

Malax
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
1340 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2004 :  10:42:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have a look over the course of this thread apl4eris my good man and see how many times it happens to me. Also I think using the word fucktard because he has different ideas to crouton is kinda the same as what I did. However I get tired of reading threads in which he constantly takes the moral high ground and trys to make everyone elses opinions sound worthless.

As for the place starting to stink, I have no idea what your talking about. Theres always been stuff like this. Im sure I could dig up loads of posts that jump in and make opportunistic character attacks. Granted many would be by me, but I've been a member for ages. :)

*Adapted By Carolynanna*
Go to Top of Page

Cheeseman1000
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Iceland
8201 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2004 :  10:46:49  Show Profile  Visit Cheeseman1000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Malax

apl4eris my good man

Good, certainly. Man?
Mannish, maybe ;)

"Everywhere I go I want to travel by Maglev"
Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2004 :  11:05:05  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mannish? What are you saying Cheesey?

Go to Top of Page

Cheeseman1000
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Iceland
8201 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2004 :  11:16:35  Show Profile  Visit Cheeseman1000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm simply gently mocking you. Better 'good man' than 'bad girl', though, right?
Hmm, depends on who I suppose...

"Everywhere I go I want to travel by Maglev"
Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2004 :  12:28:34  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think my husband would say "bad girl" is much more suitable. Rowr!

P.S. I heard the , and I like playin' the dozens, so don't worry....Cheesypants .

Go to Top of Page

GypsyDeath
Zapped Profile

3575 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2004 :  16:42:49  Show Profile  Visit GypsyDeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Malax does have a point, tho. but so does apl4eris. so..er..ill sit on the fence. But i often disagree with MOST of what crouton has to say..However it sometimes this place needs a bit of action, and different opinions and views on things make that interesting.

In my opinion, he does get up on his horse a bit too much tho..but meh.

You will get used to me.
Welcome to your new joy.
Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2004 :  16:44:25  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Way to sit on the fence, hahaha, but yeah, I'm a little fuck(wit,tard, ing asshole, er)

Go to Top of Page

GypsyDeath
Zapped Profile

3575 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2004 :  16:59:25  Show Profile  Visit GypsyDeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yeah, the fence was sorta painful...was getting splinters. had to lean to one side!

You will get used to me.
Welcome to your new joy.
Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2004 :  17:01:14  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There are things called pants, you know.

*edit* haha, whoa, that could be a good burn!

Edited by - TheCroutonFuton on 05/25/2004 17:01:45
Go to Top of Page

Malax
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
1340 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2004 :  20:20:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Coolio. Im glad this didn't turn into a big ass-a-thon. I respect your opinions and all just croutons on opinion most of the time goes without saying. For him to just jump in and call mr bee a fucktard dont sit right with me, ya know what im sayin. Sorry im tired, the medalion wearing black man is coming out.

Oh yeah pants wont stop splinters.

*Adapted By Carolynanna*
Go to Top of Page

Homers_pet_monkey
= Official forum monkey =

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2004 :  12:48:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah but Malax, what you don't realise, is that Bumble IS a fucktard!!!

Hansel and Gretel have formed a band, .....And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Breadcrumbs!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000