DVD out in Australia yet?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bandagedhand
- FB Fan -

8 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2004 :  08:16:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry if this has been asked already, but is it? And if so, what stores are stocking it?

havalina

Larry Norman Jr
- FB Fan -

45 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2004 :  16:34:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There was a delay on the print. Most record stores & retailers HMV, JB HI-FI, etc. should have had them by monday 3.5 but nothing's turned up yet anywhere to my knowledge. Give it a few days to a week..

<< watch what you're doing or 6-60-6 gon' get you >>
Go to Top of Page

Don Eduardo
= Cult of Ray =

Australia
403 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2004 :  17:51:12  Show Profile  Click to see Don Eduardo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Got mine at Impact Records Canberra Monday - they even had a display stand with the best of cd as well - when i went to buy it the guys told his boss "we gotta order more of these" - must be selling ok

3rd Annual Australian Frank Black Countdown August 2003 - all involved parties rank EVERY released FB song from FB self/titled to the present - average ranks are calculated - beer (or suitable substitute) is added (mostly in drinking-game form - ie. rate a song well below its average and you drink a punishing amount), then sit back and enjoy a day of frank black....the only problem is quite often memory of the top songs is somewhat limited the next day
Go to Top of Page

bandagedhand
- FB Fan -

8 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2004 :  08:17:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i went to JB Hifi, Muses, and Big Star on wednesday the 6th of May, and they didnt have it yet!!!!!!! They all said "next week". I am severley pissed off, considering that i have 2 local music magazines, that have an ad saying "released" 3-5-04.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

havalina
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000