-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 Here Comes Your Subbacultcha
 DVD out in Australia yet?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bandagedhand Posted - 05/03/2004 : 08:16:42
Sorry if this has been asked already, but is it? And if so, what stores are stocking it?

havalina
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
bandagedhand Posted - 05/07/2004 : 08:17:18
i went to JB Hifi, Muses, and Big Star on wednesday the 6th of May, and they didnt have it yet!!!!!!! They all said "next week". I am severley pissed off, considering that i have 2 local music magazines, that have an ad saying "released" 3-5-04.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

havalina
Don Eduardo Posted - 05/03/2004 : 17:51:12
Got mine at Impact Records Canberra Monday - they even had a display stand with the best of cd as well - when i went to buy it the guys told his boss "we gotta order more of these" - must be selling ok

3rd Annual Australian Frank Black Countdown August 2003 - all involved parties rank EVERY released FB song from FB self/titled to the present - average ranks are calculated - beer (or suitable substitute) is added (mostly in drinking-game form - ie. rate a song well below its average and you drink a punishing amount), then sit back and enjoy a day of frank black....the only problem is quite often memory of the top songs is somewhat limited the next day
Larry Norman Jr Posted - 05/03/2004 : 16:34:34
There was a delay on the print. Most record stores & retailers HMV, JB HI-FI, etc. should have had them by monday 3.5 but nothing's turned up yet anywhere to my knowledge. Give it a few days to a week..

<< watch what you're doing or 6-60-6 gon' get you >>

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000