New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eebee
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
104 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  15:09:45  Show Profile  Visit eebee's Homepage
please try out me band like www.mp3.com/the_cosy_molars- our whole demo ep is on soulseek- the studio we were in was a little high tech so stuff doesnt sound raw enough in my view- still its good for bangin these 8 songs out in a hour methinks-
favourite no joy in dirtville - i tried to croon like frank on the see the motorcar bit- i quit the screaming cos after the rehearsal i tired myself out a bit
-we wanna tour in august so if you know anywhere i can ring in the uk that will give a starting out band a try please contact thecosymolars@hotmail.com
online promotion tips would be good too cheers

www.mp3.com/the_cosy_molars -please download the cosy molars demo ep off soulseek woo

Edited by - eebee on 07/30/2003 15:31:13

eebee
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
104 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2003 :  15:28:04  Show Profile  Visit eebee's Homepage
invented a biography its cool
come see us on tour

tour[always looking for gigs-supporting frank at the cockpit maybe :) ]
redcar leos-13th aug
stockton ku bar-14th aug
hartlepool the studio-20th aug
tfm [durham] -7th sep

Biography

Formed in June 2003-The Cosy Molars- take their name from Bangladeshi tigers so called as in their later years the felines settle down to retirement during which in 90% treat the human race as one giant fast food outlet, man's flight instinct now being deadened to that of a hamburger.

Anyway history is bunk, all we really need to know from this diatribe is Logan and Martin met way back in 1994 as pre-teens and only just realised they could, in a purely plutonic way, make beautifully twisted indie rock together.

The Cosy Molars-better than the morphine induced hallucinations during your dental work.

Members
Logan- geetar and words
Martin-drums and soul

www.mp3.com/the_cosy_molars -please download the cosy molars demo ep off soulseek to give us a hand
http://forum.frankblack.net/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2204
Go to Top of Page

El Barto
= Song DB Master =

USA
4020 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2003 :  21:35:57  Show Profile  Visit El Barto's Homepage
I'm not advertising, but I happened to come across eebee on SoulSeek and we chatted for a little bit and I downloaded his stuff for the fun of it, and it's good stuff. I'm not completely blown away, but it's sure as hell good, catchy music. "No Joy" is a favorite of mine...very eerie yet groovy vibe (very SY influenced?). I love the name too. (how do you pronounce cosy? cawssy? cohzee?)

---------
FRANK BLACK SATAN WORKSHIP BLACK MASS

Edited by - El Barto on 07/30/2003 21:38:25
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000