Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

PsychicTwin
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1772 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  07:03:33  Show Profile  Visit PsychicTwin's Homepage
Yeah, I know that countless times Frank has completely dissed the idea of reuniting the Pixies (and I for one could see where he is coming from). But, lo and behold, my friend sent me this link today via e-mail...check it out:

http://www.nme.com/news/105556.htm

I realize its nothing definitive, but that interview shows a different attitude towards the idea. A sort of fondness, perhaps? And I think its fucking money that all the Pixies members actually get together and jam still.

For you lazy bastards who don't like clicking links, here's a transcription of the piece (its quite short):

" Frank talking - Mr Black's dreaming and so are we
Pixies Extras

PIXIES REUNION ON THE CARDS?

PIXIES frontman FRANK BLACK has not ruled out the possibility of a reunion tour - and has revealed the band still get together to jam.

The indie legends officially split in 1993 after recording five albums together. They are still revered by critics and an ever-growing legion of fans - the band's 1989 album 'Doolittle' was voted Number Two album of all time by NME and NME.COM's writers in our recent Greatest Albums Of All Time poll.

Black, now a successful solo artist, admits that the idea of reforming the band is never too far from his mind, but he has reservations.

He told London radio station XFM: "I do dream about the Pixies reunion I do have to say. It’s like those schoolboy dreams when you don’t do your homework and you don’t study for the test, but I’m at the gig and we’re hanging out, but its an utter failure and I don’t know the songs, and hardly anyone turns up for the gig and people walk out. That’s what I’m afraid of, that it’d be a big, big failure."

He added: "We might. We (bassist Kim Deal, drummer David Lovering and guitarist Joey Santiago) do get together and have private jams together, but not for public consumption."

Published: 10-07-2003-13-05 "

mdisanto
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1140 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  07:33:42  Show Profile  Visit mdisanto's Homepage
ah i thought id be the one to post this tidbit haha. yah its defintily a full circle change in his attitude, especially to learn that hes jamming with them. a few years ago i might have thought that he would have just made all this up to laugh at everyones excited reaction, but he seems a lot more laid back these days about pixies.

i know people dont want to see a pixies reunion, i personally wouldnt mind if they got back together, just for a tour perhaps, since i never got to see them when they were together. still seems pretty unlikely that it will happen, although frank certainly wouldnt have to worry about noone showing up.

-miked
Go to Top of Page

CaptainMaximus
- FB Fan -

126 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  07:48:07  Show Profile
Yeah, I was about to post this one too. For FB to be talking about a possible Pixies reunion in these terms bodes well, I think, for anyone who has been wishing for the band to get back together. It's a baffling change in attitude. Like his recent albums, however, perhaps FB is just being more forthright with his emotions now---how could anyone NOT imagine what a reunion would be like? I'll tell you what: I never thought I'd care---I saw the Pixies live in 1992, bought all their albums the day they came out---but hearing that they MIGHT (probably will, I hope) get back together sent a little bolt of adreneline through my body. At the risk of sounding corny, the Pixies were my Beatles, and I would be lying if I didn't admit I'd LOVE to see them get back together. Come on, they were the best f**king band on the planet, and there was a chemistry there that might be captured again. Besides, you CAN reunite and maintain your integrity. Look at WIRE, which got back together after a decade and created not only a spectacular album that blew their 80s output away, but also performed exceptionally well live. Screw the purists who think reunions damage the integrity of the original band---I think that's BS. I love FB solo, but I also love the Pixies, and it's been ten years (do you think it's only a coincidence that the 10 year anniversary of the break-up is swiftly approaching, along with the rerelease of their albums and the street date for the DVD?)

Reunion: YES!
Go to Top of Page

vilainde
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Niue
7438 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  07:55:43  Show Profile  Visit vilainde's Homepage
Yeah, it wouldn't damage the integrity of the Pixies, but what would the Catholics think about it?

Reunion: NO!

Denis
Go to Top of Page

jo
= Cult of Ray =

United Kingdom
516 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  08:03:45  Show Profile  Visit jo's Homepage
hmm, see, I wonder how tongue in cheek it is. I don't believe they've been jamming as they have before - Charles and Joey maybe... but I don't see it happening, much as I'd like to. I think if there was a Pixies reunion ever gonna happen, it'd be good... but would they announce it this way?
Go to Top of Page

CaptainMaximus
- FB Fan -

126 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  08:12:29  Show Profile
Here we go...I'm sure this is going to be a big matter of debate for weeks to come.

As far as what the Catholics would think about it, I'm sure they're much more in the know than we would ever be, and if anything, perhaps those guys are ready for a well-deserved break. Their output and constant touring is astonishing, and I wouldn't be surprised if they'd like a vacation. The reunion would no doubt be temporary---and, if not, then another project of Frank's---so I don't think a reconciliation between the band would signal the demise of the Catholics. If anything, it might draw more attention to them.

I've been thinking more about this, and I remember FB stating numerous times that the Pixies were "only a band." That logic can be extended in favor of a reunion. A reunion in no way would harm the legay of the Pixies or the Catholics. We still have the albums, after all, and for those of us who were fortunate enough to catch the band in its original incarnation---I think we're few and far between in number---we will always have the memories of those shows. The Pixies of today would be different, of course, but it's undeniable that that band had a chemistry together that probably still persists. Why can't we have both the Catholics and the Pixies? Why does it have to be an "either or" situation, or an "all or nothing" deal?

Furthermore, I can imagine a lot of people griping about the age of the band members. Such complaints are likely to be voiced by the younger members of the group who are in their teens or early to mid-twenties. I am roughly the same age now that FB was when he embarked on his solo career, so I have a different perspective on the matter. I think they're YOUNG---in their mid-thirties, come on, that's hardly over the hill---and if they were going to do this, now would be the time.

Let's not s**t ourselves: if most of us were honest with one another, I think nearly all of us, if we had the opportunity, would catch a reunion show. Think about it. The Pixies are playing in your town in December and you have an opportunity to buy the tickets this weekend. You mean to tell me you wouldn't buy the tickets?

Bring on the reunion---it's time, and a fantastic idea.
Go to Top of Page

PearlJamaholic
- FB Fan -

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  08:19:02  Show Profile
I'd Love to see the pixies since i never had a chance. on that note i cant wait to see fb. since everytime he plays around here it's 21 and up. a pixies tour wouldnt hurt the legacy. unless they pull a kiss and call it a farewell tour and next year play with aerosmith. im cool with what ever happens in the future or doesnt happen.
Go to Top of Page

blarg007
= Cult of Ray =

USA
493 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  08:20:43  Show Profile
He told London radio station XFM: "I do dream about the Pixies reunion I do have to say.

"It's like those schoolboy dreams when you don't do your homework and you don't study for the test, but I'm at the gig and we're hanging out, but it's an utter failure and I don't know the songs, and hardly anyone turns up for the gig and people walk out. That's what I'm afraid of, that it'd be a big, big failure."

But he added: "We might. We do get together and have private jams together, but not for public consumption."

Black has also just announced a nationwide tour with his current band The Catholics to promote their forthcoming album Show Me Your Tears.

The 15-date tour opens at the Liquid Rooms in Edinburgh on September 27 and closes at the London Astoria on October 15.

Story filed: 13:46 Thursday 10th July 2003

R
Go to Top of Page

Retch
- FB Fan -

Ireland
64 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  09:18:31  Show Profile
I would really love to see the Pixies play, I never have before, but in my opinion or in an ideal world it would have to happen this way..............

- It's not just some cash tour, reeling out the "greatest hits"

- All four members are happy that it's something they really want to do

- They actually record a new album, that isn't just a re-hash of previous work, but a natural progression....they are all ten years older now, so their attitudes and personalities have undoubtedly progressed.

- It's a fairly tall order to follow / better their catalogue, and as Joey said in the Gouge documentary, they ended, having never really started to go downhill.

Of course, all members deserve to make as much money as they can, and if thats the reason that they would reform....i'd still go to the gig and buy the t-shirt, because i've got more from the Pixies, than the Pixies will ever get from me.

Retch.

This ain't no holiday.
Go to Top of Page

realmeanmotorscutor
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1764 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  09:20:24  Show Profile
every live track I've heard of the Pixies sucks. Man, they just couldn't cut it live. I'd buy the tickets but I'm sure I would be disgusted.
Go to Top of Page

frank_black_francis
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
895 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  09:21:03  Show Profile  Visit frank_black_francis's Homepage
ALTHOUGH I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE PIXIES LIVE AND REUNITED, I HAVE A FEAR IN THE PIT OF MY STOMACH THAT IF ANY OF US WANTED TO SEE THEM IN A SHOW, IT WOULD BE IN AN ARENA (15000+) AND NOT ONLY WOULD I BE NOT ABLE TO HEAR THE GREAT SOUND OF THE SMALL VENUE THAT I AM USED TO, I WOULD BE A BITTER-SWEET EXPERIENCE.....BITTER-SWEET BECAUSE I WOULD BE ANNOYED AT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SUDDENLY 'LONGTIME' PIXIES FANS (THE SAME KINDA PEOPLE THAT START ROOTING FOR A HOME TEAM WHEN IT IS DOING WELL).....I WENT TO A KISS CONCERT IN 98 AND THE MAJORITY OF CONCERT-GOERS DIDNT EVEN SEEM TO KNOW WHO KISS WAS (BELIEVE IT OR NOT)....THIS MAY VERY WELL TARNISH MY EXPERIENCE........ON THE OTHER HAND, ALL MEMEBERS OF THE BAND DESERVE TO MAKE MILLIONS ON A HYPED UP REUNION TOUR SO THEY CAN CONTINUE THEIR SOLO VENTURES IN STYLE.....
Go to Top of Page

soviet
- FB Fan -

1 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  09:32:47  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by realmeanmotorscutor

every live track I've heard of the Pixies sucks. Man, they just couldn't cut it live. I'd buy the tickets but I'm sure I would be disgusted.

I have no clue what you are talking about. I saw the Pixies about 15 times and they were incredible. I must admit that they were better on the DOOLITTLE TOUR when they played in the small clubs, but I think that anyone who has never seen them live [i am assuming this of you, maybe i am wrong] should not comment on their live performance based off of crappy bootleg CDs or tapes.
Go to Top of Page

Erebus
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1834 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  09:44:34  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by frank_black_francis

BITTER-SWEET BECAUSE I WOULD BE ANNOYED AT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SUDDENLY 'LONGTIME' PIXIES FANS (THE SAME KINDA PEOPLE THAT START ROOTING FOR A HOME TEAM WHEN IT IS DOING WELL

Yes. Much as I hope this is all bogus, I'd want to be there. My concern is that in the rush for tickets those of us who are mad about the guy wouldn't be able to get any. If a reunion were to happen I'd like to see exclusive ticket offers to those of us here, at Noaloha, etc. But then I am getting ahead of things just a tad.
Go to Top of Page

anazgnos
= Cult of Ray =

USA
381 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  09:59:21  Show Profile
note that all Frank says is "'we' do get together and jam", and that it's the NME that specified "Kim, Dave, Joey". Frank is almost definitely saying that he and Dave and Joey get together and jam, which we know, so it's the NME who extrapolates Kim's involvement from the word "we", so anyhow I think it's a stretch.
Go to Top of Page

Homers_pet_monkey
= Official forum monkey =

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  10:04:15  Show Profile
I nearly came on the spot when i read the XFM interview. A reunion is nothing but a great idea for so many reasons (far outweighing the negatives).

For a start the Pixies desreve a wider audience that a reunion would bring them. If it gets them 1 new fan then it has been worth it 'cos that's 1 more person i would like to meet.

With this so called 'New Rock Revolution' in full force, it would be great to see The Pixies return to blow them all away. There are some really goood bands coming out at the moment, but that's as good as they are, none are truly great like the Pixies !

It will probably never happen, but let's pray to which ever god we worship (Frank ?) that it does.

Edited by - Homers_pet_monkey on 07/10/2003 10:06:22
Go to Top of Page

realmeanmotorscutor
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1764 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  10:23:55  Show Profile
you could be right soviet, I have never seen them live. However I have seen and heard high quality bootlegs. Perhaps they didn't live up to the live experience but I've never know other boots to be so misleading. I suppose it comes down to personal taste but I cringe whenever I hear them live. Does no one agree?
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  10:50:38  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage
Interesting to have three different threads on the same topic and see them go three different ways.
Go to Top of Page

blarg007
= Cult of Ray =

USA
493 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  13:23:23  Show Profile
it would be 'phantastico' if they did it...
-the only reason i didn't see 'em live was -well there is no excuse
-i basically was discovering there stuff as they played the sold out metro show here (one infamous bootleg)
but if they did regroup for an lp and tour one might say:
'now your cookin' with crisco!...'
i include this (it's probably already here somewhere)
as a whatever -i do not agree about this writers summation of the
catholics not doing justice to pixies' songs -joey santiago is just
simply one of the most screamin' guitar players around and it is
his technique that is addicting in that you instantly miss his
slant on the sound..

Alexis Petridis
Thursday July 10, 2003
The Guardian

It's one of modern rock's more perplexing questions. What exactly happened to Charles Thompson's career? The Pixies, the band he fronted in the late 1980s under the nom de plume Black Francis, may well be the most important artists of their era. Kurt Cobain famously robbed them blind for inspiration. When Channel 4 made a Pixies documentary in 2001, artists queued up to lavish them with praise: not just Radiohead and Blur, but Bono and David Bowie, too.
Thompson has never transformed the Pixies' legend into sales of his solo albums, recorded using the pseudonym Frank Black. Tonight, he is playing an acoustic set in a tiny club, cunningly laid out so that any artist with more than 12 fans is rendered completely invisible to most of the audience. Rendering Thompson invisible is a feat worthy of magician David Copperfield - he's no starveling - but the Underworld obliges.

You can't see him, but it is definitely Thompson up there. He may no longer go in for the lung-ripping scream he judiciously employed in the Pixies (a decision that necessitates a degree of improvisation: during the cathartic Crackity Jones, he barks like a dog instead), but his voice remains entirely unique: an angelic falsetto one moment, an affected nasal growl the next.

It is also hard to think of anyone else who can attack an acoustic guitar with such force. Even slow songs such as Jane, the Queen of Love seem to lurch ferociously along.

The roar that goes up whenever he delves into the Pixies' back catalogue tells its own story but, in truth, there seems to be little difference in quality between his early work and his subsequent oeuvre. But there is a problem. Listening to Western Star and All My Ghosts in stripped-down form, it is impossible not to start daydreaming about what they would sound like performed by the Pixies rather than his unremarkable recent backing bands.

You are left with an uncomfortable answer to the conundrum about Thompson's career: a decade after the Pixies' demise, he has proved entirely incapable of finding another band that can do his songs justice.

R
Go to Top of Page

speedy_m
= Frankofile =

Canada
3581 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  13:26:01  Show Profile
"Unremarkable recent backing bands"? Is this man insane????
Go to Top of Page

El Barto
= Song DB Master =

USA
4020 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  13:38:40  Show Profile  Visit El Barto's Homepage
Wow, what a shit interview. I'd have to agree that the Pixies live weren't anything spectacular...the live bootlegs I've heard weren't anything exciting, and some were just flat out bad (i have this horrible live version of Wild Honey Pie). I don't see why they'd get back together...from the Pixies came two excellent bands, and two is always better than one. Even if they get back together, it just won't be the same. Why fuck with history?

---------
FRANK BLACK SATAN WORKSHIP BLACK MASS
Go to Top of Page

eebee
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
104 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  13:46:17  Show Profile  Visit eebee's Homepage
did the pixies ever goddamn 'jam'- i hate the word and the concept- meandering pile of old testicles that it is- people he's taking the piss

www.mp3.com/thecosymolars
Go to Top of Page

Erebus
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1834 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  13:46:28  Show Profile
This guy works for the Guardian. 'Nuff Sed.
Go to Top of Page

thecomeons
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
60 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  13:47:09  Show Profile  Visit thecomeons's Homepage
i doubt they'd record together again, other than guest spots on each others albums (can you imagine the sales of a martinis album in fb did backing vocals?). i can't see pixies playing fb music.

my manta is a ray
Go to Top of Page

BLT
> Teenager of the Year <

South Sandwich Islands
4204 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  14:06:08  Show Profile
Frank's pulling the guy's chain. At least I hope so.
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  14:25:39  Show Profile
I swear i posted this in the correct pixies reunion thread. So I'm copying and pasting this because, yeah I was almost mad that I posted in the wrong one. Trippy..

I almost thought he was joking at first, about still jamming. Even with Kim Deal? Obviously he sees Joey Santiago and Dave Lovering but that would be interesting if they all really did jam.

First thing that popped into my head was, he is pulling the legs of those people who only want a pixies reunion. Like, "yeah we jam but you can't hear it."

NEW thought: I think Frank should record a new album with the Pixies, but do it under the name of Frank Black and the Catholics. haha

-Derek
Go to Top of Page

St. Francis
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
548 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  14:32:49  Show Profile
Gotta wonder... until it is announced who knows... traditionally in interviews and articles the idea has been shot down so many times so why now?
Go to Top of Page

mrgrieves1971
= Cult of Ray =

USA
544 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  14:54:20  Show Profile
If you notice, Frank never says "Kim". He says "we" and the writer says Kim, Dave, and Joey in parentheses. He could just be talking about him, Dave, and Joey, without Kim.
Go to Top of Page

Brackish Girl
~ Soul Eater ~

Ireland
1750 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  14:57:14  Show Profile
why are you people so mean? not about him joking about jamming together, but about the kim thing? kim was in the pixies so if frank was joking about jamming than at least let her be in this little fantasy of his!!!

bored of the little comments. i guess i'll just have an actual signature. much shorter.
-Jessie
Go to Top of Page

chucksfan
- FB Fan -

17 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  15:31:35  Show Profile
Its my understanding that he hasn't seen Kim in years. I think Kim's said that in interviews.
Go to Top of Page

Brackish Girl
~ Soul Eater ~

Ireland
1750 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  15:46:42  Show Profile
yeah, but she should be included in the joke.

bored of the little comments. i guess i'll just have an actual signature. much shorter.
-Jessie
Go to Top of Page

tchocky
- FB Fan -

16 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  15:50:58  Show Profile
Yeah this is pretty wierd news.. whenever he has been asked about a reunion at his shows he always said Definetely No, Never, or Don't Think so.. but now this is just crazy.. I'm hearing that at some shows when asked the same question he says possibly... and now this news. It almost sounds too good to be true, I know alot of people would hate to have this, since they think it could be disaster.. but I dont think it would be. Just when frank plays pixies songs at his shows they still sound almost as great as they did back in the day, add Kim, Joey, and Dave and it will be great. I don't think they should totally reform and break up the Catholics, but maybe do one reunion tour, just as Television did.. just as a sort of thank you to all the fans that never did get the opprotunity to see the Pixies play when they were around. That would be wonderful and I'd love it. And of course let the frankblack.net people get first dibs on tix.
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  16:07:37  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage
As I've said elsewhere, Frank is well aware that NME is consistently whining about him breaking up the Pixies and doesn't seem to think his latest stuff measures up, so I could see having a little fun with them/making them look stupid happening. If they took him seriously, their fault.

And, even if he was serious and somewhere in the middle of Nevada the Pixies get together for secret jam sessions, he still does claim it to be a fantasy and nothing more. We all have our fantasies (like me finding a girl), but there's always a reason they are fantasies and not reality. If you don't want it to happen, it wouldn't be a fantasy; if you don't think it should happen or it can't happen, but would like to, then it is a fantasy but the first two points are to be noted.

So we shouldn't work ourselves into a frenzy, though it makes for interesting conversation.

Edited by - Cult_Of_Frank on 07/10/2003 16:14:14
Go to Top of Page

Bohemoth
- FB Fan -

USA
246 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  16:29:04  Show Profile
I'm sure he was just pulling the interviewers Chain. If I was him I would eventually say Maybe to the ( are the pixies getting back together Q) Just to stir something up
Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  18:28:13  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by jo

hmm, see, I wonder how tongue in cheek it is. I don't believe they've been jamming as they have before - Charles and Joey maybe... but I don't see it happening, much as I'd like to. I think if there was a Pixies reunion ever gonna happen, it'd be good... but would they announce it this way?

Isn't that the way that Frank announced the split up of the Pixies, on a radio broadcast?? Ive heard that many times. I reckon he was maybe just saying it as thats all any non serious dj ever seems to ask him.

As for the Pixies live.... I have a couple of live albums and they are very good.

War....... Its not fantastic
Go to Top of Page

paintmeister
= Cult of Ray =

USA
347 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  20:17:42  Show Profile
I guess its each ones opinion here. I really like the live version on Death to the Pixies. This was quoted by someone on one of the other threads........... "i bet theres not one person on this forum who would really turn down the chance to see the pixies perform."
Man, if I could have seen them live that would have been incredible.
Take "hey" ,for example, on Death to the Pixies. The crowd was singing the first couple of lines along with him. Tell them that the Pixies "sucked" live.

"Guess I'm just a little stupid"
Go to Top of Page

vegan
- FB Fan -

USA
64 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  21:43:09  Show Profile
The greatest guitar player of all-time (of course, IMO) belonged to a band called Walt Mink (he (John Kimbrough) now releases free solo mp3's). Every time I saw them live I was blown away. But every live recording I've heard since is just terrible. I wondered if I had made the performances out to be something they weren't. However, awhile back, John Kimbrough posted this on his message board in resonse to fan's complaints that the live cd released by his former label was crap.

"I've got to agree with most of what's been said on this thread, and confess that even I, who have a whole trunk full of board tapes, am unable to find even one song that adequately expresses the vibe and the energy we felt when we played. It's frustrating to be sure; even when there's a good performance, there's something weird,(vocals too loud, no bass) that eliminates it as a contender for playability. My favorite instance is a recording we did in Rochester, N.Y. in '96 that was broadcast live on the radio; before the show the engineer mic'ed up my guitar cabinets without talking to me, and he mic'ed the wrong one- one of my amps was clean and undistorted, for detail- so that the sound that went out over the airwaves was bizarre; the guitar sounded like an angry house fly. Too bad, too, because I consider it one of our finest recorded performances ever, (vocals in tune, everyone playing well, crowd huge and raucous) and it is, unfortunately, unusable. Sometimes when I listen to those things it seems as if that band was a mirage"

I was fortunate enough to see Pixies live and loved the show. I certainly wouldn't blame the quality of bootlegs or live material on the artists; let's hang the bootleggers!!!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000