Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  16:51:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
11/12/12 - 7:41pm - gym shit room

I kind of wish this chronicle would have more interesting locations. could spice it up. I guess I live a pretty predictable existence these days, shitwise. it would probably spice things up if I was on a tour of India or something like that. maybe next year. if I were in Korea again though I don't think it would be logistically possible for me to text on my iPhone and shit in a hole in the ground. it would be challenging anyway

I don't really understand a modern civilization that doesn't adopt sit down shitters. guess that's what keeps things interesting. don't get me started on sit-on-floor style restaurants.

darwin, no gf is in town. but she's working all the time. she don't tell me what to eat anyway. nobody tells me nothin

time to hit the elliptical trainer and stare at Asian women doing yoga

have a good evening. stay on the regs. peace

green star member since 2006. smb?
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2012 :  00:56:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
12/12/12 11.53am hc

Not the usual unnoticeable smell this morning. Though not unpleasant.

Saw Bed and Board again last night (a bit pretentious to call French movies by their English titles but this place can be upside-down sometimes). Anyway there's a scene where Antoine prepares to visit his own home commode by gathering up a book with unbroken leaves and a letter opener to break them with. His ritual.

Sure you could take it global or talk accessories or Twitter Shitter whatever. You can polish a turd. But then you end up with a polished turd. Don't get tired so soon of the established format floop. A shit in China's still a shit.

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2012 :  03:49:33  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arm Arm Arm

[quote]
For me, playing is its own reward. Jamming on music other people have written is a lot of fun.

When I used to play more I would often come home from work and the first thing I would do is pick up my guitar and start playing. About 17 years ago I could rattle out Cavatina on the classical guitar pretty fluently, and with the action on the strings higher than normal. It doesn't sound a difficult piece to play but it it's actually a grade 8, there are actually some pretty difficult chords to stretch your fingers round. If I'd carried on practising I'd be a professional player by now, but things have consistently gotten in the way in my life so it's kind of been a cycle of leaving it for years, getting back into it, and then leaving it again. Last time I tried to pick it up again a couple of years ago I couldn't remember the whole of Cavatina, and was nowhere near the level I was at all those years ago even after practising again for several weeks.

Friends used to try to get my to jam with them, but I never knew what to play. It just wasn't for me. I'd say I'm(was) more of a rhythm
guitarist than lead. saying that though having had now a lifetime's experience of listening to an eclectic range of musical styles I could probably give a go, but I find music to be very expressive and it's hard for me to let go through that medium. I often find myself lately humming to music, and making sounds like beat boxing a bit and sort of jamming that way, but that's when I am alone. In front of other people I would be a lot more reserved.

In any case I have other things that interest me at the moment such as photography and design and stuff, and that takes up way more time I have to spare.

** https://twitter.com/artStuvsSeaton ** https://plus.google.com/u/0/109863394112152727620/posts **
Go to Top of Page

Newo
~ Abstract Brain ~

Spain
2673 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2012 :  06:19:11  Show Profile  Click to see Newo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
floop Posted - 11/12/2012 : 16:51:42 11/12/12 - 7:41pm - nobody tells me nothin

That's patently untrue, what about that time Walt snuck out of his cryo-tube and said "Tony, draw me a frog!" before they bundled him back in again?

--

Allen Ginsberg says you got no soul. The ancient Egyptians say you got seven of these bastards, and Pharaohs got fourteen, what they get for being Pharaohs.
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2012 :  14:44:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
11/14/12 - 5:35pm - gym

paper supply is dangerously low, which is unusual.

about to go to the gym. my life is exciting

been concentrating on cardio shit this week. I really have no interest in getting bigger musclewise. or shlongwise for that matter. just want to get leaner cuz of all the tacos. probably should eat something that's not steak soon. note to self

is it really only fucking Wednesday? Christ

Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2012 :  15:25:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
11/15/12 - 6:10pm - gym

pre gym shit. got off early again. rare slow week. going to go to the olde bar after this to meet a friend. the amount of calories I burn now will be replaced with one beer (the kind of beer ill be having). fuck it. it's worth it

this gym cracks me up. a lot of jr exec types work out here. I see a lot of ivy league sweatshirts. the other day a girl was reading a script while on the treadmill. either she's highly pretentious, or an extremely talented multi-tasking development exec. fuck it

as an aside I've been drinking a lot of imperial stout lately. I think I'm actually starting to see a similar phenomenon that I saw in Ireland

will keep posted

Go to Top of Page

tisasawath
= Cult of Ray =

Wallis and Futuna Islands
783 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2012 :  01:41:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
3 days to go
worldtoiletday.org
Go to Top of Page

Carl
- A 'Fifth' Catholic -

Ireland
11546 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2012 :  10:51:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Little Black Francis

Hey Carl. Or should i call you Carl. why The Shangri-Las. voVat was here

going VoVat on this shit

Hi LBF! (and Tro)... don't get The Shangri-Las thing!
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2012 :  23:35:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Carl. Glad you could join us on this most auspicious of days for celebrating the art of the toilette; World Toilet Day

May I wish you a pleasant toilette, today and everyday. You too LBF.

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2012 :  23:56:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And let us take the time on World Toilet Day to pause and remember those less fortunate than ourselves who can only fantasize about a pristine convenience, brilliant gold taps, virginal white marble, a seat carved from ebony, a cistern full of Chanel No. 5, and a flunky handing out pieces of raw silk toilet roll.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyiC3x6-Kzk&playnext=1&list=PLE01D0CC9A6DD94E8&feature=results_main

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2012 :  18:06:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
11/27/12 - 8:55pm - gym

post gym

pretty hot chick seemed to be giving me the eye. could be my imagination. I think gyms are kind if strange really. and sad. there is an element of desperation from people who work out at gyms religiously. for me it's one of the only ways ill get exercise when I'm working a lot of hours since its at my work. haven't been able to run still since a bad ankle injury.

getting back to hot chicks. I find it interesting finding out what people look like in regular clothes vs gym clothes. sometimes the differences are surprising

it's going to be a long week

god bless

stay regs

peace

Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2012 :  23:26:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good business in the commode this morning. Feels like I solved half the world's problems before wiping. A yellow bird watched me the whole time from the window sill. It's good to commune with nature like that for 10 minutes.

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2012 :  05:21:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
high five two

(actually let me wash my hands first)

Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2012 :  05:28:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by floop

high five tro

(actually let me wash my hands first)

Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2012 :  11:28:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by trobrianders

Good business in the commode this morning. Feels like I solved half the world's problems before wiping. A yellow bird watched me the whole time from the window sill. It's good to commune with nature like that for 10 minutes.

That's really lovely, Ali. Though I can't help but remember this disturbing Army cadence I recently read about:

A yellow bird
with a yellow bill
was sitting on
my window sill.
I lured him in
with a piece of bread
and then I smashed his fucking head.

If all you see is violins, then I make a plea in their defense.

Edited by - coastline on 11/28/2012 11:37:44
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2012 :  05:36:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
11/29/12 - 8:27am - hc

rainy and cold this morning. on days like this all I want to do is stay in, make a fire, watch movies, drink bourbon, contemplate the universe. we had a tree chopped down earlier this year and kept the wood. most pieces are too big though. need to buy an axe. maybe this weekend I'll buy an axe. go out in the front yard. with no shirt. in the rain and chop wood. maybe that will get some of my neighbors to stop bugging me. like the annoying passive aggressive couple who walk their dog every morning when I'm letting my dog out to take a shit and the woman says, to her dog, "oh there's that dog that's never on a leash. you be a good boy and ignore him". lady, my dog is almost 17 years old. she can barely walk. go fuck yourself

time to wrap things up here.

until next time

Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2012 :  05:39:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
one brief addendum. I thought eating salads was were supposed to not make you constipated

Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2012 :  04:31:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd really like to get an opinion on what I dropped in the bowl today, but without posting pics I can't see how that would be possible. Surely there's a way of handling this tastefully.

vilainde
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Niue
7438 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2012 :  04:52:43  Show Profile  Visit vilainde's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Instagram makes everything prettier

Denis

Obsidiana Bijoux
Go to Top of Page

tisasawath
= Cult of Ray =

Wallis and Futuna Islands
783 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2012 :  00:43:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by floop

11/29/12 - 8:27am - hc

rainy and cold this morning. on days like this all I want to do is stay in, make a fire, watch movies, drink bourbon, contemplate the universe. we had a tree chopped down earlier this year and kept the wood. most pieces are too big though. need to buy an axe. maybe this weekend I'll buy an axe. go out in the front yard. with no shirt. in the rain and chop wood. maybe that will get some of my neighbors to stop bugging me. like the annoying passive aggressive couple who walk their dog every morning when I'm letting my dog out to take a shit and the woman says, to her dog, "oh there's that dog that's never on a leash. you be a good boy and ignore him". lady, my dog is almost 17 years old. she can barely walk. go fuck yourself

time to wrap things up here.

until next time

that's quite respectable age for a dog. ours was 15, still high for her breed, golden. true the walks got shorter in distance and longer time-wise, but I really appreciate older dogs more now, they may lose sight and hearing, but they have this sort of universal understanding and tolerance of the world around, for the running reckless mildly annoying ignorant pups and for just about anyone. sort of like Yoda. but without the lightsaber. and the silly grammar.

wear the beard and the sunglasses with the axe.
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2012 :  07:58:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vilainde

Instagram makes everything prettier

Denis

Obsidiana Bijoux

I elected to go with an artist's impression. Hope you don't mind.

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2012 :  11:56:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
12/18/11 - 2:48pm - commissary restroom - handicapped stall

I've never actually taken a shit here before. I would have thought it would be high traffic but its quiet and clean. note to self.

nice facility. 4 stalls. 2 urinals. nice tile floors

the handicapped stall has a baby changing station in it. don't see that every day.

I'm realizing how fucked I am Christmas shopping wise. I detest the crazy holiday / consumerism thing more each year. I'm not Scrooge. I like getting cool things for the kids in my life (nephews etc) but have no time or patience to shop. and feel resentful that I should have to spend any of my limited free time stuck in a parking lot or mall

that said, in light of recent shit events I am thankful my family is healthy and alive. just think the present thing is a fucking pain when you have very little free time.

merry christmas

Go to Top of Page

vilainde

Niue
7438 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2012 :  19:49:45  Show Profile  Visit vilainde's Homepage  Reply with Quote
These posts should all end with *wipes*

merry christmas *wipes*

is it really only fucking Wednesday? Christ *wipes*

turns out a bowl of pistachio nuts, beer and rum is not a high fiber dinner *wipes*

Denis

Obsidiana Bijoux
Go to Top of Page

darwin

USA
5448 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2012 :  04:22:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vilainde

These posts should all end with *wipes*

And maybe a little *hand washing*
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2012 :  07:23:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it wouldn't be genuine that way. I have to put my phone away to wipe. texting and wiping I do with same hand. and I don't mix the two

I could say, "off to wipe, au revoir" or something like that. a catchy sign-off

Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2012 :  07:34:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any thoughts on what I dropped in the bowl that day?

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2012 :  08:41:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
did you have a slurpee that day?

Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2012 :  09:51:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah maybe. I'm gonna lay off those.

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2012 :  10:10:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What else causes that discoloration and agitated appearance?

vilainde

Niue
7438 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2012 :  10:23:09  Show Profile  Visit vilainde's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did you have anal sex with a Smurf?

Denis

Obsidiana Bijoux
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2012 :  10:31:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah maybe. I'm gonna lay off them.

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2012 :  11:54:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually no. It couldn't have been that.

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2012 :  19:04:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
do they really have those in England?

Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2012 :  23:32:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sure.

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2012 :  00:28:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure Slurpees are the right diagnosis. They might explain the discoloration but they're a happy drink. They don't explain the agitated appearance.

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000