Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  10:27:30  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Llamadance
nice, threats of violence, you get better and better

Would you go up to someone in real life and call them a cunt? No you sit there behind the safety and the anonymity of your internet connection. You don't even know the first thing about me. You're just joining in with the clique mentality.

I'm offering you a fair deal here, man to man, if you want to start a dispute with me then let's make it physical. You cast the first stone, we can settle it the old fashioned way if you're man enough, but I'm guessing you're not.

Contact details below.

** https://twitter.com/artStuvsSeaton ** https://plus.google.com/u/0/109863394112152727620/posts **

Edited by - pot on 11/08/2012 10:29:41
Go to Top of Page

Llamadance
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  10:35:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Funnily enough, I would if they were. And asking someone to "step outside" on an internet forum shows how bad you've got. A while back you said you'd leave this forum, and for you, I thought that was the best thing you could do.

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  10:43:06  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No. You know I was having a nice, civilised chat with LBF yesterday, who seems like a really nice guy who was offering an olive branch and showing a little bit of compassion. Then you lot came in and stirred things up again, like the pathetic whiny bitches you are. First troublianders, then fuckloop, and now you. I didn't cause this. You did.

I'm not a violent person either, I'm just bluffing you. I've never punched anyone in my life. I would like to punch you right now, but I wouldn't.

What did I do to offend you exactly anyway? I have a fall out with your internet buddies and this is you standing up for them. That's how children act.

Some witty reparte with a view to getting over any disputes there have been are clearly lost on you lot. What a bunch of uptight wankers. This was actually my first impression of the place. What a waste of time.

** https://twitter.com/artStuvsSeaton ** https://plus.google.com/u/0/109863394112152727620/posts **

Edited by - pot on 11/08/2012 10:44:53
Go to Top of Page

Llamadance
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  10:54:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
na, I've felt like that for a long time. Contrary to others, I felt the best option was to ignore you. Maybe that would have been the better option today, too. LBF is a great guy, as is Tro, Floop, darwin and pretty much everyone else I've chatted to on here. You are the first person I've ever felt moved to be as rude to as that on a forum, and not just because of the posts on this topic.

Edited by - Llamadance on 11/08/2012 10:54:47
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  11:03:15  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Don't even try to argue that point of view. I am a very reasonable person, and easy to get on with. I might express my views with strong language, but I didn't start all this. It was trobriander. When he started bitching about me I emailed him suggesting something along the lines of let's not fall out and stuff, but he chose to ignore it and continue with his pathetic crusade against me because we disagreed on America's war in Afghanistan.

And then you come on out of the blue calling me a cunt, in the middle of a thread where I was trying to be nice to people. That says more about your thuggish, clique mentality than it does about me. I couldn't care less if any of you don't like me, I'm an extremely nice guy if you get to know me. It's your loss. I've got plenty of friends who know me and respect me. A few assholes on FrankBlack.net isn't going to make me lose any sleep.

Go to Top of Page

Llamadance
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  11:23:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tro's a reasonable guy, I've had plenty of conversations about all kinds of things, and we don't always agree. I've probably disagreed with most people on here too (even Eagle loving darwin). Your posting style is truly awful. The cannabis issue is boring as hell. We all have causes, but no one posts about them like you do, carpet bombing the forum. As it happens, I agree with you about legalising cannabis, but if anything turns me away from that point of view, it's you and seeing what cannabis might do to people. You are not a good advert for your beliefs.

Spend more time with your friends, must be more fun than being on here.

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  11:35:56  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cannabis is good for you. If it had been legal my friend who was bipolar and killed herself last year would still be alive. So i don't know what you think cannabis 'might do to people' but anything it does is good. And if it's bad it's because of prohibition. People don't understand the first thing about it, yet everyone's got an opinion.

And carpet bombing, that's an exaggeration if i ever heard one. May I remind you you are free to ignore anything I post, I'm not forcing you to read anything. It happens to be a very major talking point at the moment though, which is why i am talking about it. perhaps you are confusing carpet bombing with that.

And I'm so happy that you are in with all your buddies, it's nice to have someone to hate on isn't it, when you're in a crowd. Whether or not anyone is a nice guy or asshole of the century is highly subjective. most people are both. All I do is try to get on with everyone, but if people start bitching at me, then be prepared to feel the force of my indignation. I'm not in a good place these days so it's well worth bearing that in mind if you feel like picking at me. I don't care if it ends up with all your friends ganging up on me. I've got one thing that you obviously don't have, the ability to think for myself.

p.s, fuck you

Edited by - pot on 11/08/2012 11:37:02
Go to Top of Page

Llamadance
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  11:58:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cannabis is a major part of what you are - you come across pretty badly (on here, like you say, could be different irl). I suspect the two things might be linked. That doesn't mean it will be the same in all cases, which is one reason why I am still in favour of legalisation of cannabis. However, it's boring and I don't want to talk about it. We agree (or am I not thinking for myself?).
If you kept all that shit to one thread, that would be great, I could ignore it. But you don't. Thread after thread of conspiracy theories and cannabis propaganda. Hell, mostly I see your name and don't even open the thread. You didn't start this thread however.

Pot, figure out what's wrong, why you are in a bad place and do something positive about it (well done on eating well, getting fit). Bitching on an internet forum isn't positive. You don't need this.

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  12:07:48  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Cannabis is a major part of what you are - you come across pretty badly (on here, like you say, could be different irl). I suspect the two things might be linked.

Take you prejudiced views about cannabis and shove them up your backside.

I'm pretty fucking pissed yes that I can't core any weed, feel like shit all the time because I can't sleep, my friend is dead and everywhere I go I've got people looking down their noses at me because I smoke a wonderful, natural, holistic, medicinal plant. I'm like a nigger from the 1950s. This is how people who have been discriminated against all their lives act. I make no apology for it.

If you don't want to talk about it then why the fuck are you talking about it?

Do I get on your case about things you post about? What's so special about talking about cannabis then?

I don't need advice from you. I figured out what the problem is a long time ago, it's other people.

Go fuck yourself.

Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  12:21:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kind if feel like I need to take another shit, but it could be gas pain. i put a lot sriracha sauce on my rice, not gonna lie to you

green star member since 2006. smb?
Go to Top of Page

Llamadance
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  12:27:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not looking down on you because you smoke cannabis, I just wish you'd shut up about it. I think you're rude and aggressive on this forum. That's my issue with you. Smoke all you want, just stop going on about it and whatever conspiracy theory you saw a video on youtube about. Or, keep it all to one thread and stop trying to turn other threads into your propaganda platform. Or go elsewhere and do it - the internet has loads of forums, you said at least one was more welcoming than here.

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  12:37:33  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YOU brought up the subject in THIS thread. So why don't YOU shut the fuck up about it! Are you mentally retarded or something?

That's just how it seems to roll, you lot get on my case about something, I react and then it's all my fault. You started a slanging match as well. You came on this thread and called me a cunt. So how the fuck am I the aggressor?

As far as vociferating my opinion about America's constant warring and genocide goes, evil requires strong language in order to express ones complete and utter disgust about it. especially when there are people who support it. There's no need to take that as a personal insult and start asking me to self censor.

When America stops murdering innocent children in foreign countries I'll be more tactful with how I espouse my views. Imagine the outcry if the leader of Iran sent drones over America and caused untold civilian casualties, there would be an international outcry! So why is it ok for the great nobel peace prize winning Obama to do this in Pakistan?

Twat(s)

Edited by - pot on 11/08/2012 13:27:38
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  12:49:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been pretty regular the last few years after an off year. Don't exactly know how I righted. Like love I don't question it too much.

The chron's reassuring.

Llamadance
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  13:13:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pot

YOU brought up the fucking subject in THIS thread. So why do YOU shut the fuck up about it! Are you mentally retarded or something?

That's just how it seems to roll, you lot get on my case about something, I react and then it's all my fault. You started a slanging match as well. You came on this thread and called me a cunt. So how the fuck am I the aggressor?

As far as vociferating my opinion about America's constant warring and genocide goes, evil requires strong language in order to express ones complete and utter disgust about it. especially when there are people who support it. There's no need to take that as a personal insult and start asking me to self censor.

When America stops murdering innocent children in foreign countries I'll be more tactful with how I espouse my views. Imagine the outcry if the leader of Iran sent drones over America and caused untold civilian casualties, there would be an international outcry! So why is it ok for the great nobel peace prize winning Obama to do this in Pakistan?

Twat(s)

I didn't call you the aggressor, I said you were aggressive. Thanks for proving my point.

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  13:25:51  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
I didn't call you the aggressor, I said you were aggressive. Thanks for proving my point.

The point being that you, trob and floop are the aggressors. Deny it all you like. You all came on here with a view to stir things up, and then try to make it look like it's my fault. Technically this is not too far removed from the typical behaviour of a psychopath.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by pot
LBF is being nice. We are bonding.

hahaha, you really aren't. You being a total cunt and all.

Edited by - pot on 11/08/2012 13:27:55
Go to Top of Page

darwin
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

USA
5448 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  16:33:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I've probably disagreed with most people on here too (even Eagle loving darwin).

Screw you.
Go to Top of Page

Llamadance
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  21:05:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pot

quote:

The point being that you, trob and floop are the aggressors. Deny it all you like. You all came on here with a view to stir things up, and then try to make it look like it's my fault. Technically this is not too far removed from the typical behaviour of a psychopath.

excellent, you are now a cod psychologist. No 90 minute youtube videos fronted by a crackhead to support your point? Read this back, your language is far more aggressive than mine. I didn't ask you out for a fight.

Take a look at yourself instead of having a go at others. I know calling you names was wrong - can you take a look at yourself and make the same admission about your behaviour? I doubt it.

Edited by - Llamadance on 11/08/2012 21:08:32
Go to Top of Page

vilainde

Niue
7438 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  21:50:20  Show Profile  Visit vilainde's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Easy, easy. Maybe a bit of music would lighten up the mood?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW1WHi60aq0

Denis

Obsidiana Bijoux
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  23:35:22  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

excellent, you are now a cod psychologist. No 90 minute youtube videos fronted by a crackhead to support your point? Read this back, your language is far more aggressive than mine. I didn't ask you out for a fight.

Take a look at yourself instead of having a go at others. I know calling you names was wrong - can you take a look at yourself and make the same admission about your behaviour? I doubt it.

Just a very astute judge of character.

I was being nice. You lot came in and started having a go at me, again. Then when I reacted it was all my fault, again. The same cycle of bullshit over and over. The facts speak for themselves.

I'm just waiting for LBF to steam in telling me how wrong he was about me the other day and that I need to chill out bla bla bla, that's usually how it tends to work I've observed.

Someone doesn't like someone, so in order to placate their own insecurities they start rounding up others to join in with the character assassination, using whatever devious methods they have at their disposal.

But who knows I think he and most people have the sense to see who the aggressors are here. I'm a very chilled out guy as long as people don't start picking at me, despite my strong language sometimes. And I'm quite forgiving of people, not as much as I used to be though. But as far as you as several others go the damage has been done, you and I will never see eye to eye ever again. You chose the wrong moment to start hurling abuse at me. You're problem, not mine.

Edited by - pot on 11/08/2012 23:58:47
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  01:26:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Isn't he trying to make us feel responsible for him? That's how he snares us. That's the reason I wanted the tiny bloodsucker flicked away. He keeps saying I disagree with his views. His views are objectionable it's true. But it's really his personality I detest. All the same I'd pay an extra penny on income tax if it meant sufferers like him got the treatment they need.

(LBF. I don't do random hate. I am sorry for not dropping it after I told you and fbc I would but Llama's a friend).

I hope floop brings this thread home. It was ideal on paper. And it's still on, eagles notwithstanding.

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  01:37:13  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by trobrianders

Isn't he trying to make us feel responsible for him? That's how he snares us. That's the reason I wanted the tiny bloodsucker flicked away. He keeps saying I disagree with his views. His views are objectionable it's true. But it's really his personality I detest. All the same I'd pay an extra penny on income tax if it meant sufferers like him got the treatment they need.

Showing your true colours again. No wonder you support the mindless slaughter of children in the middle east.

You in particular are displaying the characteristics of a psychopath with that statement. I'm grateful that I don't know you in real life.

Edited by - pot on 11/09/2012 01:39:31
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  05:36:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I nice comfortable evacuation this morning. No surprises. The way I like it. Should I be more adventurous in my dietary choices? Perhaps. Let's see.

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  05:47:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
11/9/12 - 8:30am - hc

this could be a long entry. had Chinese last night at my favorite place, Yang Chow. mu shu pork, vegetable dumplings, sizzling rice soup, slippery shrimp, beef and scallop. you can eat like a king there. also their hot mustard is no joke, which I like. the maitre d guy is always hilarious. they have a pretty large and random array of celebrity photos of regulars. Magic Johnson. Keanu Reeves. Jack Black.

I wish Chinese restaurants had better beer options. I guess beer is kind of heavy to add to a huge meal but i really can't stand Tsing Tao. it's a joke of a beer. I wonder if there is a lone craft brewer in China, making his own good beer like that one dude in Mexico. underground style. it seems like the Chinese would be open to more adventurous beers. tuff to say though

Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  05:49:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by trobrianders

I nice comfortable evacuation this morning. No surprises. The way I like it. Should I be more adventurous in my dietary choices? Perhaps. Let's see.

if I lived in London I'd probably be eating Indian food as much as I eat Mexican food here

Go to Top of Page

Newo
~ Abstract Brain ~

Spain
2673 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  08:13:11  Show Profile  Click to see Newo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Never been to Thailand so the best Thai I've ever had still stands as being in London, felt my insides liquify but was it ever worth it...

--

Allen Ginsberg says you got no soul. The ancient Egyptians say you got seven of these bastards, and Pharaohs got fourteen, what they get for being Pharaohs.
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  22:44:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah Indian and Chinese are staple here. No local Mexican which is a real shame (I love Mexican food). Most Mexican in London is plastic. Roast duck rice is still my favorite regular out meal and Tsing Tao, Tiger or Heineken is just part of that experience. I'm just too used to it by now. I live in a Jewish quarter and that works for me too, even at the level of soup, salmon bagels and cheese danish. Plenty of good local Thai, Korean, Japanese and Polish here and makes for a rarer treat meal.

If US is better for beer, it totally kicks general ass for food. US portions - twice the service, twice the quality, twice the size, half the price! That's civilised!

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2012 :  02:59:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
are we talking UK vs US in general? I don't know man... I guess you're right based on the sheer size of the US, and how shitty a huge portion of people eat here (fast food, whatever). but I think Los Angeles vs London would be a serious battle. we have pretty much everything you can name. I've never lived in London though and haven't been in a long time so I guess I'll shut my pie hole.

I will give you Indian though. I still have not had any Indian food here that matches what I had when I was in London. I've had very good Indian food, but in Lonfon it was amazing. most places here are too pussyish with the spice level. it wasn't like that there. Mexican on the other hand.... step aside limeys. is what I have to say. that's what I have to say

Edited by - floop on 11/10/2012 03:01:22
Go to Top of Page

Arm Arm Arm
* Dog in the Sand *

1034 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2012 :  09:25:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pot

I can learn again, but like the last time it wont go anywhere. it'll just be me learning music that someone else has written. I'm not a musician.

For me, playing is its own reward. Jamming on music other people have written is a lot of fun.
Go to Top of Page

vilainde

Niue
7438 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2012 :  00:25:46  Show Profile  Visit vilainde's Homepage  Reply with Quote
On a related note, we're having cochinita pibil today.

Denis

Obsidiana Bijoux
Go to Top of Page

Carl
- A 'Fifth' Catholic -

Ireland
11546 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2012 :  14:32:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by floop

as an aside, when I visited Ireland a few years back.. during my stay, I kid you not, my stool was as black as night. I attributed this to the sheer amount of Guinness I was consuming, combined with the introduction of black pudding to my diet. it makes me wonder, is that how it usually is for Irishmen? Carl? Owen?

Hi Anthony, how the devil are you? Not much of a Guinness drinker (nor a black pudding eater - no that's not a euphemism, heh!) but I can confirm that our famous stout certainly darkens the stool. I'm still drinking wimpy light beers myself.

By the way, sad news about Romney. I really wanted that Mormon robot as world leader.

Edited by - Carl on 11/11/2012 14:33:25
Go to Top of Page

Little Black Francis
> Teenager of the Year <

3648 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2012 :  22:13:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Carl. Or should i call you Carl. why The Shangri-Las. voVat was here

going VoVat on this shit
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2012 :  22:45:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Carl nice to see you. With Tony's chilli consumption I'm surprised he doesn't get cartoonish stools that talk back at him, black or otherwise. Then again how do we know he doesn't?

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  05:53:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
11/12/12 - 8:49am

today's chronicle is being cancelled due to a natural disaster (yesterday I had 5 tacos, 2 burritos, refried beans, jalapeņos)

your host will need his undivided attention

thank you for understanding

Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  06:14:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope everything comes out all right, floop.
Go to Top of Page

darwin

USA
5448 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  14:22:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Girlfriend out of town?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly