FB News?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

frank_black_francis
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
895 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  05:37:45  Show Profile  Visit frank_black_francis's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Seriously...I'd settle for anything. Make something up if you must.

jediroller
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1718 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  05:42:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://forum.frankblack.net/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17627&whichpage=6

scroll down until you see a post by "frnck blck"

You can confirm the genuineness of the deceased death by clicking on this website

free music | Blackolero | Frank Black & Pixies Tributes
Go to Top of Page

Carl
- A 'Fifth' Catholic -

Ireland
11546 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  10:53:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by frank_black_francis

He's going to preform a gig on Mars.
Go to Top of Page

jediroller
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1718 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  11:01:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Preform" or "terraform"?

You can confirm the genuineness of the deceased death by clicking on this website

free music | Blackolero | Frank Black & Pixies Tributes
Go to Top of Page

Carl
- A 'Fifth' Catholic -

Ireland
11546 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  11:03:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Treeaform.
Go to Top of Page

frankoholic
- FB Fan -

Belgium
38 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2007 :  23:55:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Frank. Nice to know you are just a couple of miles away. Well, at least a hundred. Be free to knock on my door anytime. There's a bottle of Chimay in the freezer with your name on it. :)
I like the cryptic messages. Maybe you should write some lyrics that way. Or have you allready???
Go to Top of Page

kelladwella
= Cult of Ray =

Germany
729 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  00:07:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Frank, good to hear you held "sexually a representative rock and a role". That sounds promising!
Go to Top of Page

frank_black_francis
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
895 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  06:26:50  Show Profile  Visit frank_black_francis's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blckfrncs

quote:
Originally posted by frank_black_francis

Mej. Dunmore and I have here the great time in this city of the cliffs below Oesling. Ours procreation carried our much fruit in music. We also around babies have it been same productivement this, six really protruding songs register up to now: The strong Wayne, that the stars the season smoorverliefd the volcano see!, Ermesinde and sexually a representative rock and a role, which we held, in order to call on past at my house. The compositions of the demonstration connection much primitive animal bouillonnent with synthesisers from NUEVO WAVO plus the rhythm aaahhhoooohhh! But this only the life in remaining unite largely the duchy? N! We do not want to say none LARGELY to DUCHY skirt duo the euro! We want to say Luxembourg! We come the gesuendigte meaning-true of this of the foreign exchange me weelle bleiwe to be what me - ' we want that, remain, which we ' to reach it. And we in largely the duchy (NOW means us gruporocko), want that, remain, to be which we: pret, grave, sexually strange, which will load with difficulty from Ray Davies and, is affected.

BF: Gelukkige zinne the day well it. We did not have couplement quite great this evening, we?

D: Where that! I am to be come it lucky us received.

BF: I did not know that you came. I mean myself, you MEANT came, but I DID NOT KNOW that you came. Again come! Speaks in such a way about the music. Do they need ' your love '?

D: Well not up to date are me you, but I completely think the GRANDE rock of the DUCHY. It is explosive as large volume CAN

BF: Does not want to say you of volume CAN! It was a total crisis! Oh, Werner duke! He ate his shoe industry! He ate it! Cooked it with the bulbs and garlic! Its shoe industry! The training shoe its! Laars laarslaars its narrow back! Être walkaround shoozies! Of it...

D: I hear that ermisinde was at this time only 12 it married. Its non unbelievably only? Which woman...

BF: Yes. Oh our geruhte nut/mother of the queen. Well our queen nut/mother APPROUVÉE! I cannot say shit in of Luxembourg! And we LIVES here in largely the duchy!

I'm touched...really.
Go to Top of Page

moksha23x
- FB Fan -

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  09:32:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Below is a quote taken from our nomadic city "Babel"'s first home, "Where in the world is Frank Black?", http://forum.frankblack.net/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17627
quote:
Originally posted by coastline

So, if Frank Black is changing his name to Black Francis, what does that do to the name of this website and forum? And what about the podcast? Brian and Dean are gonna be pissed.

"The attempt to build the Tower of Babel had angered God who, in his anger, made each person involved speak a different language which ultimately halted the project and scattered and disconnected the people across the planet."

Edited by - moksha23x on 02/15/2007 09:33:48
Go to Top of Page

darwin
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

USA
5448 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  10:09:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That photo looks like it went through the same back and forth as the text.
Go to Top of Page

Jefrey
= Cult of Ray =

USA
918 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  12:08:47  Show Profile  Visit Jefrey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"The strong Wayne, that the stars the season smoorverliefd the volcano see!, Ermesinde and sexually a representative rock and a role, which we held, in order to call on past at my house."

Hmmm. Wayne, volcano, sexually a representative rock. Wayne Coyne of the Flaming Lips just designed a T-shirt for Playboy. Does that mean he's appearing on the album?

========
jeffamerica
========
Go to Top of Page

moksha23x
- FB Fan -

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  12:16:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Boivent-ils L'Absinthe ?
Go to Top of Page

Mac E. Doobage
= Cult of Ray =

503 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  18:06:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't understand what is going on.

Awwwwwwwwwww Lil' Buddage!
Go to Top of Page

fumanbru
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
1461 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  18:27:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes, me too!

....seems very intriguing though.

"I joined the Cult of Frank/ cause I'm a real go-getter!"
Go to Top of Page

fumanbru
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
1461 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  18:29:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'll buy someone a beer if they can break the code and email it to me.

Go to Top of Page

matto
= Cult of Ray =

USA
944 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  18:42:14  Show Profile  Visit matto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
black francis ivre c'est tres amusant!

sminki pinki
Go to Top of Page

moksha23x
- FB Fan -

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  18:52:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Francis noir semble ivre du fait l'image, regard à son un oeil.
Go to Top of Page

windupbird
- FB Fan -

127 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  19:54:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seems to me like Frank is in Luxemburg with his wife and kids, recording music that has some 'new wave' style synths in it and some strong rythm parts (?), at least 6 songs stand out so far, one of them may be called "Wayne". As for the rest, I can't understand any of it but personally, I really hope they write a song called "nut/mother" because that's a great title, ha, ha!

As for cracking the code, if someone finds an online translator with "Luxembourgish", that might yield some results. But somehow, it's almost more interesting if you can't understand the whole thing.

"Cooked it with the bulbs and Garlic". Can't wait to hear what the NME reads into that.
Go to Top of Page

fumanbru
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
1461 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  20:14:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes, it is fun reading these. for whatever reason these posts remind me of david lynch and twin peaks. when the dwarf guy in the red room would talk gibberish. and the first thing i thought of when i read bluefinger was the finger in blue velvet.

Go to Top of Page

Erebus
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1834 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  21:27:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mac E. Doobage

I don't understand what is going on.

me too, but i kinda like it. i feel like a victim, of virtue.

Go to Top of Page

prozacrat
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1186 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  22:59:12  Show Profile  Visit prozacrat's Homepage  Click to see prozacrat's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fumanbru

yes, it is fun reading these. for whatever reason these posts remind me of david lynch and twin peaks. when the dwarf guy in the red room would talk gibberish. and the first thing i thought of when i read bluefinger was the finger in blue velvet.

I aaaam the arm.

http://www.prozacrat.com
www.myspace.com/prozacrat
Go to Top of Page

pixiestu
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2564 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  18:13:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm confused.

"The arc of triumph"
Go to Top of Page

TheScooper
- FB Fan -

USA
176 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  14:25:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm aroused
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2007 :  19:39:34  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm an unusual combination of the two. Sorry I'm out of the loop right now. One more month...

"Now you're officially my woman. Kudos. I can't say I don't envy you."
Go to Top of Page

Frog in the Sand
-+ Le premiere frog +-

France
2715 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2007 :  23:52:08  Show Profile  Visit Frog in the Sand's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blckfrncs
Mej. Dunmore and I have here the great time in this city of the cliffs below Oesling.

Oesling
From Wikipedia

The Oesling or Ösling (Luxembourgish: Eisléck) is a region covering the northern part of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, within the greater Ardennes area that also covers parts of Belgium and France. The Oesling covers 32% of the territory of Luxembourg; to the south of the Oesling lies the Gutland, which covers the remaining 68% of the Grand Duchy.

The region is characterised by hills and large deciduous forests. Almost all of Luxembourg's tallest hills are in the Oesling, particularly in the north and north-west, near the borders with Belgium and Germany. Its main hill chains are cut by scenic river valleys, most notable those of the Clerve, Our, upper Sauer, and Wiltz.

The Oesling is sparsely-populated, with few large towns; Clervaux, Vianden, and Wiltz are the largest, of which only Wiltz has a population of over 2,000 people. Instead, the area is known for its numerous picturesque hill-side villages, which rely upon the visitors that the tourist season brings.

My gawd, the Man is almost my neighbo(u)r now.

-----
BLACKOLERO le only Frank Black / Pixies site 100% in français

Edited by - Frog in the Sand on 02/19/2007 00:38:34
Go to Top of Page

Frog in the Sand
-+ Le premiere frog +-

France
2715 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2007 :  00:38:17  Show Profile  Visit Frog in the Sand's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I suspect he's gravitating to the hills of Central Grand Duchy.

-----
BLACKOLERO le only Frank Black / Pixies site 100% in français
Go to Top of Page

vilainde
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Niue
7438 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2007 :  02:17:02  Show Profile  Visit vilainde's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Actually, Bluefinger has a re-recording of Massif Centrale called "Ardennes". Somehow it doesn't sound as great...

Denis

"Can you hear me? I aint got shit to say."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000