Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

fumanbru
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
1461 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2006 :  13:03:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
anyone going? anyone know what macewan hall is like? general seating or assigned and if their are chairs or if it's an open floor?

i'll be going to the winnipeg show and the mrs and i were also thinking about going to calgary as well. make it a little holiday around the frank show! head up to banff and visit some friends who just had a baby boy.

"I joined the Cult of Frank/ cause I'm a real go-getter!"

Edited by - starmekitten on 08/24/2006 08:35:11

Crispy Water
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
819 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2006 :  01:56:57  Show Profile  Visit Crispy Water's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I shall be there. The only time I've been to MacEwan Hall was for the Pixies show in '04, it's at the U of C. The sound was pretty good, but it's like standing in a big gym or something - no seats, just a huge room and stage. The beer garden is deviously nestled in a corner from which there is zero view of the stage.

I plan on seeing at least every show from Saskatoon west. This will be the sweetest way to start off the winter!

Nothing is ever something.
Go to Top of Page

fumanbru
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
1461 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2006 :  11:44:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
alrighty!! crispy's gonna be in the house! venue seems ok. beer gardens, open floor...hope they play thalossocracy! the wpg venue is seating so it will be nice to flop around a bit. looking forward to seeing you there.

Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2006 :  14:40:02  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So you're gonna' be in Saskatoon Crispy? Cool!

"No man remains quite what he was when he recognizes himself."
Go to Top of Page

Crispy Water
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
819 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2006 :  14:44:39  Show Profile  Visit Crispy Water's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I shall certainly be in Saskatoon, going to get my tickets as soon as I'm off work today. What's the Odeon like? Hopefully we can meet up there, as I never seem to find you when you come to Edmonton. I'll start counting the days once I decide where to begin following the tour.

Nothing is ever something.
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2006 :  08:52:04  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I guess we can discuss Saskatoon in the other thread now...

"No man remains quite what he was when he recognizes himself."
Go to Top of Page

hamclam
- FB Fan -

5 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2006 :  00:27:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im also going, was also thinking of going to edmonton but i dont think id have a ride back to lethbridge.

any body know who is opening?
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2006 :  01:32:55  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Reid Paley.

"Now you're officially my woman. Kudos. I can't say I don't envy you."
Go to Top of Page

someguy51
- FB Fan -

Canada
30 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2006 :  07:08:38  Show Profile  Visit someguy51's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll be there. Looking forward to this show even more now that the Flames are sucking...

Mac hall is general seating. Its pretty good for sound. The beer gardens have been moved again. Not even in the same room as the band. (new law, no beer where you can see the band)
Go to Top of Page

Sal_paradise17
- FB Fan -

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2006 :  12:05:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll be there, last time I saw Frank solo in Calgary (2003?) my friend and I were having a few preshow drinks at the Den, which is the campus bar, and just happens to be the next room over from the Macewan Hall Ballroom. Sure enough, Frank and the band walk up to the bar and order a round, so we get to say hello. We were pretty impressed, I don't know if we'll be so lucky this year, but we'll definitely be patronizing the Den again prior to this one, even if the Flames are on a 2 game win sreak...
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2006 :  12:53:21  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Note that Reid is no longer slated for Calgary (or any of the shows).

Kentucky Prophet is opening all shows until Portland, when "a friend of FB" will be opening.

Go to Top of Page

someguy51
- FB Fan -

Canada
30 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2006 :  06:46:03  Show Profile  Visit someguy51's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sal_paradise17

I'll be there, last time I saw Frank solo in Calgary (2003?) my friend and I were having a few preshow drinks at the Den, which is the campus bar, and just happens to be the next room over from the Macewan Hall Ballroom. Sure enough, Frank and the band walk up to the bar and order a round, so we get to say hello. We were pretty impressed, I don't know if we'll be so lucky this year, but we'll definitely be patronizing the Den again prior to this one, even if the Flames are on a 2 game win sreak...

I'm meeting some friends at the Den tomorrow night at 7. Would be cool to run into FB or some folks from FB.net

The roads are pretty bad. I hope the tour bus drives safely from Saskatchewan to Alberta and from Edmonton to Calgary.

I gave up my tickets for tomorrow nights game to see FB...
Go to Top of Page

someguy51
- FB Fan -

Canada
30 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2006 :  11:28:19  Show Profile  Visit someguy51's Homepage  Reply with Quote
today's the day! Getting excited!
Go to Top of Page

Sal_paradise17
- FB Fan -

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2006 :  12:14:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by someguy51
[br
I'm meeting some friends at the Den tomorrow night at 7. Would be cool to run into FB or some folks from FB.net

The roads are pretty bad. I hope the tour bus drives safely from Saskatchewan to Alberta and from Edmonton to Calgary.

I gave up my tickets for tomorrow nights game to see FB...

Cool, well I'll be hitting then den too, my buddy and I both have homemade TOTY shirts so if you see one of those, that's us.

That's tough man, I mean, choosing FB is a no-brainer, but I'm pretty sad to miss such a great game tonite just on TV, let alone if I had tix!!!
Go to Top of Page

Sal_paradise17
- FB Fan -

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  00:58:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW!! At a loss for words to describe this amazing show. I literally had the #1 best seat in the house, front and center and about 1 foot away from Frank, I have never had such an intimate experience at a concert in my life! hopefully pics from my cellphone soon... Setlist as follows:

Acoustic:

Where is my mind - Frank played the chords once, paused to say "What, did you think you were going to hear some pixies songs tonight?" Then proceeded to finish the entire song

Nimrod's Son - No way!!! the LAST song we were expecting to hear!!! Played VERY slowly though, very cool!

Manitoba
Wave of Mutilation
(and probably missing 1 or 2 more in the acoustic set, can't remember right now...)

Full Band:

Remake/Remodel
Living on Soul
Bullet (Best of the night!!!! pure energy)
I'll be blue
Black Rider
10%er
All my Ghosts
*HEADACHE* not on setlist!!!
I Burn Today
Pittsburgh
(Do what you want) Gyaneshwar
Suffering
Johnny Barleycorn
burnt out rock n' roll
all over the world
terrible ways
raiderman
horrible day
dead man's curve
nadine
Sing for Joy

All in all a great time, extra thanks to billy, who was clearly having and absolute blast tonight, flashed my friend and I a few excellent looks of recognition while we were going nuts (sore necks tomorrow) and purposefully walked to the front of the stage after Sing for joy and presented each of us with a drumstick! How lucky are we...

One sour note... WHO/WHAT/HOW, and most importantly WHY, WHY WHY WHY is this Kentuckywhoeverthehellheis opening for FRANK????? Has anyone been subjected to this yet??? This is not a band, and far less even a musician, but rather - I swear, I am not B.S.ing you - a 400 pound fat white man who has an mp3 player plugged into the PA. He proceeded to play samples of RAP music and - no kidding - perform UNBEARABLE rap songs as the opening act!!! My friends and I were literally unsure of whether or not this was a joke at first!! At one point, the crowd was so fed up with this talentless slob that we began to comment toward him, at which point he actually singled MYSELF out, noticed my teenager of the year t-shirt, and proceeded to MOCK ME!!! "what you wear a frank black shirt TO the frank black concert??!?) The crowd was dumbfounded! His response to our dissatisfaction, and frankly, PURE BAFFLEMENT as to why such a ridiculous act was slated to open for frank - (Once again, a 400 pound white man rapping overtop his MP3 player)- was to make fun of my Frank Black T-shirt, because I wore it to a frank black show. Well believe it or not, Drunky Kentucky McNoJob left the stage in the middle of what was supposedly his last "rap" when a girl about 3 people left of me actually managed to yank the cord and unplug his mp3 player mid-song. WHAT THE HELL, it preluded one of the greatest shows of my life, but this opening act was truly one of the most embarrassing things I have ever witnessed!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

BenThatcher
- FB Fan -

3 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  02:08:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great show. Acoustic set list was

Where is my Mind?
Nimrod's Son
Los Angeles
Wave of Mutilation
Manitoba

not sure of the order of the last two, they might be flipped.

the opening guy was absolutely terrible. i actually started to feel bad for him when he left the stage at the start of his last song because the mp3 thing got unplugged. he walked to the sound control place at the back after the set and i ALMOST tried to shake his hand, then i remembered what a douche bag he was and ignored him. i think the only reason that he's on the show is that he's cheap, a one man show and probably getting one hundred bucks a show or less even.

i'm a new frank black fan, i only have the last two of his albums but i'm a huge pixies fan, i have every cd they've ever put out. as a result i didn't know most of the songs that were played but some of them stood out as brilliant - dead man's curve, in particular, was awesome. six sixty six was great, he was wailing right at the end, better than any screaming he's done in his pixies days. the only songs off honeycomb were i burn today and sing for joy, i knew the set list going in but i think that go find you saint is the best song on that album, hands down. off the new record he did raider man, johnny barleycorn (great!), i'm not dead (i'm in pittsburgh) and terrible ways. i love the new album, it's the best thing to come out in the last five years at least in my opinion but i personally think terrible ways is the weakest track on the whole two discs, why play that when there are instant classics that are easy to play with a four piece band like elijah and fitzgerald? it was a great great show though, total money's worth and the show wasn't short at all.

two questions: when the pixies played mac hall in 2004 did they play upstairs like tonight or downstairs in the bigger hall? also what happened to reid pailey?
Go to Top of Page

moksha23x
- FB Fan -

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  03:23:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Terrible Ways .....Weakest Song on the album, must be because its so godamn Road Weary:

Up on the Blue Ridge mountain, there I'll take my stand
A rifle on my shoulder, six-shooter in my hand
Lord, Lord, I've been all around this world

Lulu, my Lulu, come and open the door
Lulu, my Lulu, come and open the door
Before I have to walk on in with my old forty-four
Lord, I've been all around this world

Mama and papa, little sister makes three (note 1)
Mama and papa, little sister makes three
They're coming in the morning, that's the last you'll see of me
Lord, lord, I've been all around this world

Hang me, oh hang me, so I'll be dead and gone
Hang me, oh hang me, so I'll be dead and gone
I wouldn't mind your hanging boys, but you wait in jail so long (note 2)
Lord, I've been all around this world

A rifle on my shoulder, six-shooter in my hand
Lord, Lord, I've been all around this world
------------------------------------------------------

That songs been around.
I personally like FB's new incarnation of the song.
I'd have to say , though, that I am quite partial to his live version, as opposed to the album version.
ie. Check out this link.....

http://content.lala.com/woxy/loungeact/frank_black-20061031.mp3

This link is great he starts off kidding that he's gonna play Jethro Tull. He says just kidding and the interviewer said he really dug when he was warming up playing "Crazy Train". The first music in this recording isn't a cover its a great version of "The Water" or "The water song" or whatever AND THEN the next song he plays he explains how he just found this song called "That burnt out Rock n' Roll".....He says he's been obsessed with this Gary Green tune.....Listen to this version (2nd tune)....you can tell he's obsessed with it....BLAh BLAH BlAH
Just listen to this interview....
Oh and the whole reason I posted this is because someone said "Terrible Ways" was the "Weakest" track on the album. Maybe....but listen to this version on the interview I linked you to.. Its a traditional song "Written by Bob Dylan" .

Edited by - moksha23x on 11/11/2006 03:31:05
Go to Top of Page

moksha23x
- FB Fan -

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  03:43:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BenThatcher

, why play that when there are instant classics that are easy to play with a four piece band like elijah and fitzgerald? it was a great great show though, total money's worth and the show wasn't short at all.

I agree "instant classics" , elijah and fitzgerald,

Edited by - moksha23x on 11/11/2006 10:34:46
Go to Top of Page

Ziggy
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
2411 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  04:34:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I'm surprised that 'Elijah' hasn't made the setlists, and of course, 'In the Time of My Ruin'!
Go to Top of Page

rodney
- FB Fan -

USA
127 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  04:48:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aren't "All Around the World" and "My Terrible Ways" two different songs? I'm 99.9% sure they are.

Also, KY Prophet may have been a jerk, sure sounds like he was, but screwing up his set like that girl did is COMPLETELY unacceptable.
Go to Top of Page

Broken Face
-= Forum Pistolero =-

USA
5155 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  06:35:36  Show Profile  Visit Broken Face's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

One sour note... WHO/WHAT/HOW, and most importantly WHY, WHY WHY WHY is this Kentuckywhoeverthehellheis opening for FRANK????? Has anyone been subjected to this yet??? This is not a band, and far less even a musician, but rather - I swear, I am not B.S.ing you - a 400 pound fat white man who has an mp3 player plugged into the PA. He proceeded to play samples of RAP music and - no kidding - perform UNBEARABLE rap songs as the opening act!!! My friends and I were literally unsure of whether or not this was a joke at first!! At one point, the crowd was so fed up with this talentless slob that we began to comment toward him, at which point he actually singled MYSELF out, noticed my teenager of the year t-shirt, and proceeded to MOCK ME!!! "what you wear a frank black shirt TO the frank black concert??!?) The crowd was dumbfounded! His response to our dissatisfaction, and frankly, PURE BAFFLEMENT as to why such a ridiculous act was slated to open for frank - (Once again, a 400 pound white man rapping overtop his MP3 player)- was to make fun of my Frank Black T-shirt, because I wore it to a frank black show. Well believe it or not, Drunky Kentucky McNoJob left the stage in the middle of what was supposedly his last "rap" when a girl about 3 people left of me actually managed to yank the cord and unplug his mp3 player mid-song. WHAT THE HELL, it preluded one of the greatest shows of my life, but this opening act was truly one of the most embarrassing things I have ever witnessed!!!!!!!!!!

Kentucky Prophet is a friend of FB's. Whether you liked his music or not, bringing up the guy's weight is pretty low class. We can debate the music, but c'mon - leave the guy as a human being alone.

-Brian - http://bvsrant.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

scruvs
= Cult of Ray =

353 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  09:28:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BenThatcher

i think the only reason that he's on the show is that he's cheap, a one man show and probably getting one hundred bucks a show or less even.

I doubt it. There are a lot of bands making great music that don't require much compensation that I think would enjoy opening up for a FB crowd. I hope Frank's a fan of Kentuckyprophet or at least thought his fans would enjoy it. I got some friends too; they're not necessarily good at what I do.

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  09:48:40  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

WOW!! At a loss for words to describe this amazing show. I literally had the #1 best seat in the house, front and center and about 1 foot away from Frank, I have never had such an intimate experience at a concert in my life! hopefully pics from my cellphone soon... Setlist as follows:

Acoustic:

Where is my mind - Frank played the chords once, paused to say "What, did you think you were going to hear some pixies songs tonight?" Then proceeded to finish the entire song

Nimrod's Son - No way!!! the LAST song we were expecting to hear!!! Played VERY slowly though, very cool!

Manitoba
Wave of Mutilation
(and probably missing 1 or 2 more in the acoustic set, can't remember right now...)

Full Band:

Remake/Remodel
Living on Soul
Bullet (Best of the night!!!! pure energy)
I'll be blue
Black Rider
10%er
All my Ghosts
*HEADACHE* not on setlist!!!
I Burn Today
Pittsburgh
(Do what you want) Gyaneshwar
Suffering
Johnny Barleycorn
burnt out rock n' roll
all over the world
terrible ways
raiderman
horrible day
dead man's curve
nadine
Sing for Joy

All in all a great time, extra thanks to billy, who was clearly having and absolute blast tonight, flashed my friend and I a few excellent looks of recognition while we were going nuts (sore necks tomorrow) and purposefully walked to the front of the stage after Sing for joy and presented each of us with a drumstick! How lucky are we...

Thanks for the review, but I'd be more embarrassed about the crowd's behaviour and heckling personally. Unplugging his MP3 player is pretty unforgivable, like the guy or hate him.

I'll be the first to admit that his set doesn't interest me in the slightest though it was mildly entertaining in a sort of profane way, but just because I don't enjoy it is no reason to ruin his set for everyone and/or be rude. But that's neither here nor there.

As for why he's opening for FB instead of a cool band or something, he used to be a roadie/driver for FB&C's and I guess FB thought he'd help him out.

Go to Top of Page

Sal_paradise17
- FB Fan -

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  09:55:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Broken Face

Kentucky Prophet is a friend of FB's. Whether you liked his music or not, bringing up the guy's weight is pretty low class. We can debate the music, but c'mon - leave the guy as a human being alone.

-Brian - http://bvsrant.blogspot.com

Fair enough. Perhaps my calling attention to his weight is a low blow, although at some point it is simply descriptive - if I'm going to express my dislike of the opening performer and begin by describing him, it is fair to describe him as he appears - a very heavyset fellow, however you are right, I used far less tact than that...

Regardless, I wouldn't call what he did "music", that guys not a musician, he's a novelty performer. But if he's Frank's friend, and Frank chooses to let him perform, I guess I shouldn't really care, I got 100 times more than what I paid for when it comes down to what really matters.
Go to Top of Page

BenThatcher
- FB Fan -

3 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  10:15:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
seriously if you guys were at this show last night you wouldn't be defending him, trust me. he was TERRIBLE
Go to Top of Page

blacklisted
- FB Fan -

1 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  15:24:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The guy wasn't that bad. a few of his songs were entertaining, but he went on waaaay too long. three or four songs would've been good enough. i was further back when this guy was playing and was glad when he finally got off the stage, but messing with his equipment is a pretty classless act and probably set the tone for the rest of the night with mr black.

anyway, about the actual show.... the opening full band (roxy music) cover was amazing. so good, i'd love to get an mp3 of this. they seemed to play alot of his slower songs, which for me was a bit disappointing but all in all it was a great show. and did anyone else see those dudes (and girl) freaking out for most of the show? i'd like to know what they were on.. :)
Go to Top of Page

speedy_m
= Frankofile =

Canada
3581 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  17:31:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Frank's voice was in top form last night, it was truly impressive. His vocals during the acoustic set and Living On Soul were particularly good. The show was amazing, the energy from the band in the room was kept exteremly high all night, and the new songs are absolutely barn burners.

maybe I'll kick it
Go to Top of Page

hamclam
- FB Fan -

5 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  21:12:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Me and that girl were joking about unplugging the wires cause they were so close, she didnt touch them though. Kentuckey unplugged it when he stepped on the wires.
Go to Top of Page

BenThatcher
- FB Fan -

3 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2006 :  01:54:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah i have to say that i thought he tripped on the wire and unplugged it himself. i was off to the right of the stage as you look at it by about 10 feet, near the curtain
Go to Top of Page

FranknWeezer
= Cult of Ray =

USA
356 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2006 :  08:05:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree My Terrible Ways is not what should be played live, either. Puts a bad lull in a great show.
And sure the guy above's comments on KP's weight were rough, but for petessake he was doing the whole "show your tits" and turning around to showing his plumber's crack as part of his schtick when I saw him in Memphis. And the shirt he wore was short and untucked in the front, so half his gut hung out. I'm not saying it's cool to pick on a fat dude, but he played into it.
However, I'll admit I'm mostly just pissed b/c I had to wait through his crap set when most of the cities on this tour got to hear FB acoustic, incl. one of my all time favorites, California Bound.
-FranknWeezer
Go to Top of Page

fumanbru
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
1461 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2006 :  18:15:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacklisted

anyway, about the actual show.... the opening full band (roxy music) cover was amazing. so good, i'd love to get an mp3 of this. they seemed to play alot of his slower songs, which for me was a bit disappointing but all in all it was a great show. and did anyone else see those dudes (and girl) freaking out for most of the show? i'd like to know what they were on.. :)

ya, they were having a blast! i was about 10 feet from them and i don't think they were pissing off anyone. think they were getting lots of chuckles from the people around them.

i thought the venue was pretty good. sound was great and was packed.

Go to Top of Page

HeywoodJablome
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1484 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  08:45:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FranknWeezer

And the shirt he wore was short and untucked in the front, so half his gut hung out. I'm not saying it's cool to pick on a fat dude, but he played into it.

Sounds great!

Some of you may want to try having a sense of humor when it comes to music.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"No one cares about your shitty band."
Go to Top of Page

scruvs
= Cult of Ray =

353 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  11:21:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HeywoodJablome

Some of you may want to try having a sense of humor when it comes to music.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"No one cares about your shitty band."

comedy?

someguy51
- FB Fan -

Canada
30 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  11:30:05  Show Profile  Visit someguy51's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That was a really good show. Bullet and '666' were the highlites for me. 'Sing for Joy' was stuck in my head (and my wife's) for hours after the show.

We weren't a big fan of the opening act either. We went up there, heard about 3 seconds and went back to the beer gardens.

Frank Black wasn't very talkative at this show. He said that thing about the Pixies at the beginning (mentioned in an earlier post). He said that "it was nice to be on your campus again". (the concert was at the U of Calgary). At the end of the show he said thanks and to drive home safely.

The crowd was pretty good. If it wasn't a sellout I would say it was close. I'm really bad at estimating numbers, but my coat check number was 847. So if the coat check numbers started at 1, then there were at least 847 people there.
Go to Top of Page

darwin
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

USA
5448 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  14:20:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by someguy51
The crowd was pretty good. If it wasn't a sellout I would say it was close. I'm really bad at estimating numbers, but my coat check number was 847. So if the coat check numbers started at 1, then there were at least 847 people there.

847 people wore coats to the show? Ahh yes, Canada.
Go to Top of Page

hamclam
- FB Fan -

5 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  22:14:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If anyone has any pictures from the show, it would be much appreciated if you could send 'em to my email. hamclam1@gmail.com

post them here too maybe.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000