trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2019 :  16:25:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bedbug

I’ve really enjoyed this thread.

Not sure I understand more than I did before, but I feel the feelings.

You're doing well if you get that England and the UK aren't the same thing.

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2019 :  13:22:57  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bedbug

I’ve really enjoyed this thread.

Not sure I understand more than I did before, but I feel the feelings.

Boris and Nigel want to drag the UK out of the EU and sell everything off to Donald Trump, and their current plan is all going to shit and now they are at each others throat. Nigel is threatening to report Boris to the police for harassing his party to stop standing in the election (and take votes away from the tories) which is epically lulzy in itself.

That's about the long and the short of it.

Trollbrianders: go fuck yourself pal. If I went about noising up members the way you are to me in this thread then I'd probably get my account priveleges suspended. I'm done listening to your shit so just don't talk to me.
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2019 :  13:06:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A new explanation of Brexit for you; the total rejection of degenerate Marxism.

Bedbug
> Teenager of the Year <

2952 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2019 :  16:56:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have elected not to start the “Can Someone Explain Trump’s Impeachment To Me?” thread

Probably not a good idea
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2019 :  23:22:44  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Get Brexit Done is the new Make America Great Again. Testament again to the fact simple minded slogans appeal to the brain dead masses. England is getting the government/dictatorship it deserves, and it's all great publicity for #indyref2020. Scotland will not allow itself to be dragged down by this bumbling idiot.

As for the Trump Impeachment thing, I guess it's probably republican inflitrators from within the democrats orchestrating the whole thing knowing it will fail to pass the house of reps with a 2/3 majority and ultimately gain public support for a second Trump term. They could always try and smear Bernie Sanders through the media constantly every day with claims of antisemitism, but then I doubt that would wash since he is already jewish himself. You never know though, plenty of Northern (English) working class traditional Labour voters appear to have been stupid enough to beleive the tabloids and the BBC, that a man who has spent his whole like fighting racism is an antisemite.. and that Brexit can "get done" in a matter of weeks.

Any general election in the UK (in my lifetime anyway) is pretty much determined by what side Rupert Murdoch's tabloid press takes. The Sun readers own democracy in the UK.

The UK is now ACTUALLY the 51st state of America, Israel's new bitch. We not only sell weapons to terrorist states, we now work directly for them (owing to the sale of a £4B defence company to US investors the other day).

Stupidity wins. The 1% get even richer. Any other model that leans towards a fairer system for all can never work because we need Billionaires to create jobs.

Time to rebuild Hadrian's Wall I think (to control the number of English migrants desperate to move to Scotland)

Edited by - pot on 12/22/2019 23:33:01
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2019 :  05:32:32  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
While our newly elected PM is jetting off for two weeks to Mustique, Jeremy Corbyn will be spending Xmas day volunteering in a homeless shelter.
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2019 :  15:12:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pot

While our newly elected PM is jetting off for two weeks to Mustique, Jeremy Corbyn will be spending Xmas day volunteering in a homeless shelter.

That's what self-hating Marxist misery-mongers do.

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2019 :  00:41:49  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Get fucked asshole.
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2019 :  02:10:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pot

Get fucked asshole.

Those poor people you keep locked in a cupboard. You know, the ones you drag out when you don't have a reasonable argument to make? How much do you feed them? You know, to keep them just about alive? A good leftist knows just how to exploit the wretched.

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2019 :  06:48:12  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There was a civil debate/discussion going on until you arrived with your derogatory remarks about my country. All this time and I never realised I was sharing a forum with such a bigoted arsehole.
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2019 :  12:28:49  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fuck the haters. We need a leader and a government who cares about people and doing the right thing, not just filling their own pockets or being puppets for the NWO.

Shit just got real. The far-right are taking over the world, through media propaganda. Seems like most people are stupid and easily led these days and when billionaires own the media it's not hard to take over the world.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/hundreds-join-artists-from-brian-eno-to-nigel-kennedy-in-powerful-tribute-to-jeremy-corbyn/19/12/
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2019 :  12:31:16  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lots of accusations of electoral fraud going on as well, as there have been for a number of years. It's electoral fraud already before the election if there is the deliberate use of mass lying through the media, which there has been in abundance. Fuck the tories.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000