Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

kottke
- FB Fan -

USA
121 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  09:55:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I need 1 ticket for Friday.

I have one extra ticket for Thursday. So I could trade a Thursday for a Friday ticket if anyone has one.

"He bought me a soda"

Edited by - kottke on 02/21/2004 10:08:53
Go to Top of Page

Zenon_jhs
- FB Fan -

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  09:55:53  Show Profile  Visit Zenon_jhs's Homepage  Click to see Zenon_jhs's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I am so depressed right now.
Go to Top of Page

fumanbru
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
1462 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  09:56:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
got thursday tixs!! but no luck for friday. thank god since i already booked my plane tickets from winnipeg to vancouver. i've got an extra thursday ticket if someone wants to trade for the friday show. email me at fumanbru@shaw.ca. or i'll buy a ticket for friday. thanks!!

"I joined the Cult of Frank/ and I got a free t-shirt with this dude on it."
Go to Top of Page

DeBased
- FB Fan -

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  09:58:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beergeek! How did you get so lucky? 'Holy Fingers' award to you. You guys who couldn't get tickets better get on the phone for the Victoria Curling Club show, 2000 seat venue 250-386-6396, or 250-386-6121. Those tickets are phone only, 4/21 show. Good luck! You could also still try for Spokane, but I think somethings wrong with the TicketsWest website.

the method...of stop tap spin, no talkin'...
Go to Top of Page

echo park
- FB Fan -

Saint Barthelemy
128 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  09:58:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fock!!! I never had a fighting chance. Nothing but busy signals and "We are unable to fulfill your specific request. We may not have the type of tickets you requested or the number of seats together that you are looking for."

There are very few things that have me up and trying at 9am, but I have nothing to show for the last couple mornings....

back to bed... sigh

Oh yeah would love some tickys for any show...
Go to Top of Page

Zenon_jhs
- FB Fan -

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  09:59:49  Show Profile  Visit Zenon_jhs's Homepage  Click to see Zenon_jhs's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I am so depressed right now.
Go to Top of Page

echo park
- FB Fan -

Saint Barthelemy
128 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:00:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, let's not get too depressed, I have a feeling we'll all get to see at least one show somehow.

Imagine my near-depression after an hour + of unhelpful servers to then try to come here - even FB.net has been timing out for the past several minutes.

I really should go back to bed...

Oh yeah - I need two tickys, but hell, I'd start with one:

<echoparkguitar@yahoo.com>

Edited by - echo park on 02/21/2004 10:35:51
Go to Top of Page

Jo_Vancouver
- FB Fan -

37 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:09:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If ANYONE has TWO extra tickets for the Friday show, please please please email me at Jo_Vancouver@hotmail.com.
Go to Top of Page

raygun
- FB Fan -

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:10:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
from 9:30 to 9:33 the friggin site said they weren't on sale every time! then they were gone! oh man. I am soooo bummed. I already bought the plane ticket for my girl! I gotta have two tickets for friday! PLEASE! Pretty PLEASE?

"where have you been?"
Go to Top of Page

gone_phishin2001
- FB Fan -

Canada
17 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:12:42  Show Profile  Visit gone_phishin2001's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey,

I tried to get Winnepeg tickets and couldn't even get into the system so instead of trying online for Vancouver I went down to the Ticketmaster outlet. Kelowna, BC has 100,000 people and maybe 12 Pixies fans. Luckily I was the only one down there and I managed to get 3 tickets to each show at the Commodore !!!

I will keep you all posted regarding tickets that are available. As kottke mentioned, I'll look at who request ticktes first on the board.

See you in Vancouver!

Jason

www.laner.ca
"Between Thought and Expression Lies a Lifetime"
- Lou Reed
Go to Top of Page

pixie801
- FB Fan -

52 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:13:56  Show Profile  Click to see pixie801's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
this sucks. no one got extra tickets??

ugh.

If ANYONE has ANY extra tickets, I would LOVE to buy them off of you. ekbarker@hotmail.com

Also, are there scalpers in CA? Someone said that was legal there?

Websites where I could look?
Go to Top of Page

His Holiness
- FB Fan -

6 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:15:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, all. I also got screwed on the error message online and the unavailable people via phone. If anyone has 3 tickets to either show, PLEASE email me at armand_guiterrez@hotmail.com. I would be ever so grateful for the chance to see the band finally. Thanks.

Go to Top of Page

pixie801
- FB Fan -

52 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:20:59  Show Profile  Click to see pixie801's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
gonefishin -- I would LOVE to get an extra ticket for either night.

I was one of the first (the first?) to post of my failure to obtain them on my own. :(

(if that does in fact mean something.. )

please email me: ekbarker@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

raygun
- FB Fan -

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:22:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
did anyone get extras?

"where have you been?"
Go to Top of Page

ODT
- FB Fan -

1 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:29:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So ya, long time reader, first time poster, I figured I'd share my story with everyone.

I wanted to get one ticket for thursday and two for friday. I tried friday first, got 2 tickets lined up. Starting putting in my info for payment and I guess I took too long because when I went to submit it said there was an error and I had taken to long to complete my transaction and my tickets were back up for grabs. I went back to get them and it was all sold out. So ya, If I could get 1 ticket for thursday I'd be uber appreciative. Thanks,
Go to Top of Page

j-justice
- FB Fan -

8 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:39:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey there. first time poster obviously but been a pixies fan since i was in junior high. (i'm way past that now)

anyway
got screwed on ticketmaster.com
need 4 tickets
email me at jason.justice@comcast.net
if you can help

please i don't want to have to go to eBay and buy them from a scalper!

jason justice
seattle, wa
Go to Top of Page

gone_phishin2001
- FB Fan -

Canada
17 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:40:54  Show Profile  Visit gone_phishin2001's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi again,

Kottke, correct me if I'm wrong. You were the first person to post to the thread entitled "Vancouver Shows: April 22/23" requesting tickets and offering to buy for others.

That means the first-come-first-serve Order goes as follows:

kottke
Jo_Vancouver
mnsteelers
gone_phishin2001
roomloo
fumanbru
puckhead56
neo-calanus
dkcomet

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jason

www.laner.ca
"Between Thought and Expression Lies a Lifetime"
- Lou Reed
Go to Top of Page

j-justice
- FB Fan -

8 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:42:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey there. first time poster obviously but been a pixies fan since i was in junior high. (i'm way past that now)

anyway
need 4 tickets
if you can help

jason justice
seattle, wa
Go to Top of Page

echo park
- FB Fan -

Saint Barthelemy
128 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:43:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess what's cool about the stupid websites and whatnot, is at least the folks who live in Vancouver/Victoria get a better chance at seeing a local show, getting tickets from the record stores or even local ticket outlets. I'd be bummed if I lived in town but couldn't score a tick cause some dude in L.A. (that would be me...) pounded the website. Just trying to find something cool about all this...
Go to Top of Page

j-justice
- FB Fan -

8 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:43:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

anyway
need 4 tickets
if you can help

jason justice
seattle, wa
Go to Top of Page

theeffingpixies
- FB Fan -

9 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:47:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
pleeeeaaase...i'm desperate. i need a pixies ticket in vancouver....PLEASE!!!
Just tell me how much you want!
h841@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

pixie801
- FB Fan -

52 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:50:17  Show Profile  Click to see pixie801's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gone_phishin2001

Hi again,

Kottke, correct me if I'm wrong. You were the first person to post to the thread entitled "Vancouver Shows: April 22/23" requesting tickets and offering to buy for others.

That means the first-come-first-serve Order goes as follows:

kottke
Jo_Vancouver
mnsteelers
gone_phishin2001
roomloo
fumanbru
puckhead56
neo-calanus
dkcomet

Ah. I see what you're sayin' now.

Well, keep me in mind anyway if the list gets down my way. I'm not sure where I would be on that list.
Go to Top of Page

kottke
- FB Fan -

USA
121 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:54:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes gonephishin2001. I was the first. I checked your order and agree with your list. Thank you for being in integrity and organized.

"He bought me a soda"
Go to Top of Page

Zenon_jhs
- FB Fan -

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:54:54  Show Profile  Visit Zenon_jhs's Homepage  Click to see Zenon_jhs's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
If we're compiling a 'first come first serve list' pretty pretty please with cherries on top look at the "Need a Ticket? Post Here" thread (slightly more official than this thread to ).

I really really hope we can all get some tickets. I don't feel like paying the $100+ US some nobs are asking for on e-bay...
Go to Top of Page

One_Angry_Dwarf
- FB Fan -

57 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:56:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok guys. I actually went down to the TM outlet at 7:00am, was the first person in line and the girl at the counter was late arriving. Thus no tickets. Unbelievable!! The first person in line, in person at a kiosk should get one. Anyway... this is just another plea amongst many, but I need whatever tickets I can find. Just tell me the price. I can offer up a place to stay for free in Vancouver. I'm a 20 minute bus trip from the Commodore. Somebody has to help me out. fifield@interchange.ubc.ca
Go to Top of Page

raygun
- FB Fan -

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:56:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well since I don't appear to be on that list, I went to a scalper. man o man
first place i called was 100 each, then 110 then 125. the first guy wanted 125 too when i called him back, but relented. 100 each at nick's tickets. ouch. well at least i'm going. gonna be the most expensive show i've ever been to, but it's the pixies.

"where have you been?"
Go to Top of Page

One_Angry_Dwarf
- FB Fan -

57 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:56:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok guys. I actually went down to the TM outlet at 7:00am, was the first person in line and the girl at the counter was late arriving. Thus no tickets. Unbelievable!! The first person in line, in person at a kiosk should get one. Anyway... this is just another plea amongst many, but I need whatever tickets I can find. Just tell me the price. I can offer up a place to stay for free in Vancouver. I'm a 20 minute bus trip from the Commodore. Somebody has to help me out. fifield@interchange.ubc.ca
Go to Top of Page

raygun
- FB Fan -

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:58:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry dwarf. that blows.

"where have you been?"
Go to Top of Page

banonna
- FB Fan -

9 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  11:11:12  Show Profile  Visit banonna's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi... I am copying and pasting this from my post in the "Need Tickets" thread... cuz I have to try, right?

So, like many of you, my life was interrupted in the span of 3-count'em, 3 minutes... and now, I'm desperate. I need... well, 5 3 tickets, EITHER NIGHT, for the Vancouver shows. (Vancouver BC, April 22 & 23.) I know that sounds like a lot, but really, it's only a number, and it can be split up many ways... so, it could be 2 for Thursday and 3 for Friday, or 1 for Friday and 4 for Thursday... I think you understand. I managed to get 2 tickets for Friday... but there are still 3 desperate, "have NEVER seen the Pixies" individuals who are hoping to go. Either show will do.

Please email me if you can help out:
coldsugar@shaw.ca

And THANKS!!!
banonna

Edited by - banonna on 02/28/2004 15:23:05
Go to Top of Page

zria
- FB Fan -

5 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  11:46:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really need two tickets to either the show on the 22nd or the 23rd. I would really love it if someone could sell them to me at cost (plus that extra fee that Ticketmaster charges). Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Dallas
= Cult of Ray =

USA
725 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  12:00:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW. You guys will hate me but I got tix to both shows from Dallas, TX. I had to work today and so had a great connection and had no trouble get tix to both shows. If I end up with extra they will be disseminated here at FB.com.

Anybody else travelling a great distance to see these shows?
Go to Top of Page

fumanbru
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
1462 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  12:32:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
great job dallas! of course we don't hate you. it's great that some true fans got tickets rather than scalpers. i'm flying in from winnipeg.

"I joined the Cult of Frank/ and I got a free t-shirt with this dude on it."
Go to Top of Page

kottke
- FB Fan -

USA
121 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  12:35:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey One Angry Dwarf--that TM employee should get fired. I bet you could make that happen if you care enough. Someone who is dealing with time sensitive work should always be early.

"He bought me a soda"
Go to Top of Page

johnny_4_president
- FB Fan -

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  12:37:06  Show Profile  Visit johnny_4_president's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey dallas. i'm coming from maryland, meeting up with a buddy from new mexico. we're road-tripping, trying to catch the whole tour, i'll be taking pictures and writing a book about it.
couldn't get it as vacation time, had to give notice at my job. cool, i was gonna quit to go back to school anyways.
couldn't get tickets for either of the vancouver shows, but looking at all the pitiful posters here i feel like a glutton. will see what i can scrape up. anyone with 2 spares for either night though, it's morningwood@hotmail.com.
and i guess i don't feel bad. if i'm driving the width of the continental united states to catch a show, i've earned it as much as anyone.
"they've come so far i've lived this long at least i must just go and say
hello"
peace everybody.
- johnny

-> Disponibile <-
Go to Top of Page

seattlegirl
- FB Fan -

1 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  12:37:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm looking for 2 or 3 tickets to the Friday Vancouver show. If anyone can help me out, I would be forever grateful. Thanks! adbaby_usc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000