All Over the World -- Pixies Live!
 See You In TAMPA Amigos!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pixie punk
> Teenager of the Year <

2923 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2004 :  15:49:13  Show Profile  Visit pixie punk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello amigos,Carlos here again from Alec Eiffel's Spanish Section!!! I'm finally going to see them Oct.8 at the USF Sun Dome.My Alec Eiffel(www.aleceiffel.net)buddies have seen them already and I can't wait to fly there from Puerto Rico(yeah the infamous Isla De Encanta...well "Isla Del Encanto" to say it correctly!!!.Hopefully I'll get to say hello to some of you Frankencultists near the merchandise stand where I'll be getting lots of Pixiestuff!!!QUE VIVAN LOS PIXIES!!!!!

Levitated
= Cult of Ray =

Chile
652 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2004 :  20:13:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Muchas felicitaciones Carlos :) Como me gustaría poder verlos también!!! es increíble cuando los sueños más importantes para una persona se cumplen. Yo espero poder verlos algún día. Saludos y esperamos tu review del show en aleceiffel.net

Go to Top of Page

stephensolo
- FB Fan -

41 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2004 :  17:49:52  Show Profile  Visit stephensolo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey carlos. there are a good few of us frankblack.net posters here in tampa... yeah it should be a great show. my band is actually playing outside the sundome before the show kicks off. were called life of pi. (www.lifeofpiband.com). anyway, if you want to hang out or whatever, let me know.... itll be a party.

stephen. stephensolo@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pixie punk
> Teenager of the Year <

2923 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2004 :  09:44:54  Show Profile  Visit pixie punk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Stephen I should be there early that day so I'll definetly check out your band and say hello.Can you tell me some details of the party outside,what times does your band go on etc.
Go to Top of Page

pixie punk
> Teenager of the Year <

2923 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2004 :  13:33:47  Show Profile  Visit pixie punk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A few more days for this amazing concert.I've heard it is sold out,I can only imagine more than 10,000 fans singing with the Pixies!!!
Go to Top of Page

pixie punk
> Teenager of the Year <

2923 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2004 :  07:41:41  Show Profile  Visit pixie punk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I,m going to Florida today and can't wait for the concert tomorrow night!!! I'll be early around the venue and near the merch booth before the show,hopefully will be able to get a Disclive of the show.I'll be wearing a white Surfer Rosa Cover T-Shirt and black beret,hopefully I'll see some of you there amigos!!!
Go to Top of Page

stephensolo
- FB Fan -

41 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2004 :  10:49:23  Show Profile  Visit stephensolo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yeah we (life of pi) are playing a pre show party at 5 pm outside the ticket office of the sundome. every come by early!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000