General Frank Black Chat
 old Frank Black t-shirt (1992)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Blueberry
- FB Fan -

6 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2004 :  13:15:56  Show Profile  Visit Blueberry's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Back when the pixies broke up, and I was in 7th grade, my friend went to their last show without taking me. He came back with a t-shirt, it was white and had a picture of Frank Black on it, wearing a hoodie. Above him, it read something like "Hey!! It's Frank Black!!"

I have never seen this shirt since. I would love to have one and would drop some dough off for one. Anyone know what Im talkinbout or am I really crazy? Help a brother out....even a picture/snapshot of it would make my day...I have NEVER seen one since...Somebody must know what I speak of...

"this monkey's gone to heaven"

hilljack
- FB Fan -

33 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2004 :  21:27:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember that one. I foolishly neglected to buy it at a show I went to on that tour (but I think it was in 1993 - because it was after his first solo album came out). I've looked for it ever since. I've never seen it on e-bay, but I haven't really checked that often.
Go to Top of Page

Blueberry
- FB Fan -

6 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2004 :  09:37:13  Show Profile  Visit Blueberry's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow, im glad to find somebody that knows the shirt i speak of. It could have been 1993, but it would have been before the summer of 1993 because I moved in the 8th grade.

That shirt was incredible. Everyone used to ask "Who the hell is Frank Black?".

He was lookin gangster in that hoodie too. If anyone can find any pictures of it, post them up. I would pay $100 easy for that shirt.

peace

"this monkey's gone to heaven"
Go to Top of Page

hilljack
- FB Fan -

33 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2004 :  17:09:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was pretty funny. I kicked myself afterward for not getting it. I even looked for it on the Teenager of the Year tour, but alas...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000