New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thefrogqueen
- FB Fan -

3 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  12:49:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
howdy!

there's been a recent surge of interest in a "united states of leland" soundtrack. if you want to see the songs that were played in the movie, follow this link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0301976/soundtrack

now, despite such an impressive collection of artists, the producers of the film have decided not to release an official soundtrack. in response, i've started an online petition at this url:

http://astro.temple.edu/~pinar/leland.htm

the way it's set up, each unique visitor to my url will count as a "signature" showing interest in a soundtrack. once we hit about 1000 or so unique vistors, i plan on contacting people at paramount classics, pleximusic, and anyone else involved. in the first 36 hours alone we were up to over 220 visitors and counting, which is simply amazing. but we need a lot more than that to be taken seriously...

so everyone, do your damnedest to raise interest in this thing! PLEASE SPREAD THE URL TO THE PETITION by word of mouth, on message boards, through email, im, interpretive dance, whatever! and sign the guest book with your thoughts on all this. every little bit counts!

thank you so much for your support.

pinar

Thomas
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1615 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  17:18:18  Show Profile  Click to see Thomas's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
de ja vu

"Our Love is Rice and Beans and Horses Lard"
Go to Top of Page

Thomas
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1615 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  17:19:05  Show Profile  Click to see Thomas's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
all over again

"Our Love is Rice and Beans and Horses Lard"
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Netherlands
6009 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  01:11:40  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
already signed it months ago

"I joined the Cult of Frank/Nobody wanted to join my Culf"
Go to Top of Page

chick
- FB Fan -

Canada
118 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  05:36:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cool I've just signed it.When did this movie come out? I think I've heard of it but I'm not sure.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000