WHO Warns of Massive Epidemic!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Amazed
- FB Fan -

178 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2004 :  11:39:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GENEVA (Reuters) - American and Canadian Goverments are bracing for a Mass Epidemic set to explode Tuesday April 13th. Soaring even higher than current crisis levels, the World Health Organization said Friday.
fiebre duendecillo or "Pixie Fever" as it is known on the street. was discovered 8 weeks ago and seemed to subside. It is Expected to Break out in epidemic proportions. spreading to south america and Euroupe in late spring.
"It is a huge and neglected public health problem," said WHO Virus expert Etienne Krug,

Canadian Border Security are on High alert for infected americans expected to swarm into Canada next week. "We will give them a harder time, then we do to Canadian Citzens. We'll be bringing out the ruber gloves" said Canadian Customs officer Dan Snyder.

In the province of Alberta,Canada. Health officals there are extremely nervous. Many Epidemics are expected to hit the province all at the same time. "We Got Flames fever,WWE fever and now Pixie fever. If I could privitze them I WOULD" Said Alberta Primier Ralph Klien.
WHO experts are still trying to distingsh. what its causing fiebre duendecillo and are expected to realse more after the Easter weekend.

© Reuters 2004. All Rights Reserved.

obijohngordon
- FB Fan -

Canada
34 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2004 :  12:29:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried to bring attention to this weeks ago. You can check my post on Mad Pixies Disease. Unfortunately, the government never takes these warnings seriously enough.

> Check out my show! "Pop Infusion" Tuesdays, 4-5pm CST on 101.5 UMFM, Winnipeg or umfm.com <
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000