Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Mad Dawg
- FB Fan -

USA
153 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  08:44:00  Show Profile  Visit Mad Dawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The racist thing reminds me of listening to Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson.
If I were to judge the website from this thread my perception would be the calibre of Frank's fans seems to have declined drastically with his new band. But, I browesed the forum for a while before posting and noticed there are some people here with IQs larger than their shoe size. In the old days I would have considered his following leaders/rebels.

MC, everones selling something except losers with nothing worth selling. I can't imagine you'll get much return on your 638 posts on the Frank Black Forum. Have you considered a job? Even fast food is better than no job. What will you do when your Mom throws you out?

Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  08:47:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that's not an issue. What I really have to worry about is what to do when YOUR mom throws me out!

see, I can do mom jokes too, but since I'm not 14 anymore (like you are), I try not to. Get over it, Grizzy. Go skateboard or something

a Spike Lee Joint
Go to Top of Page

VoVat
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

USA
9168 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  13:00:20  Show Profile  Visit VoVat's Homepage  Click to see VoVat's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
mun chien andalusia, maybe you should have your dog make silver or play music.

Why not kill two birds with one stone, and have it play the song "Silver"?

-Nathan
And how does lemur's skin reflect the sea?
http://vovat.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Cheeseman1000

Iceland
8201 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  14:46:28  Show Profile  Visit Cheeseman1000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I'm a rebel and leader! C'mon! Rock!

"I joined the Cult Of Strachan/Cos Hoddle just ain't right!"
Go to Top of Page

mun chien andalusia
= Quote Accumulator =

Italy
2139 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  19:06:15  Show Profile  Visit mun chien andalusia's Homepage  Click to see mun chien andalusia's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
mad dawg what the hell are you talking about?leaders rebels?maybe you should join a steppenwolf forum and meet some other 50yr old bikers that chat about their barfighting history.

join the cult of errol\and you can have a beer\without having to quit smoking
Go to Top of Page

SpudBoy
= Cult of Ray =

Equatorial Guinea
649 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  19:15:36  Show Profile  Visit SpudBoy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
dude don't come to the steppenwolf forum - you'll be cutting in on my melted cd pot leaf jewelry hustle there. I think I got me a live one.

I looked for a cult to join, then decided to just play "Sink". Hey! I sank WallaWalla Washington!
Go to Top of Page

Mad Dawg
- FB Fan -

USA
153 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  23:53:23  Show Profile  Visit Mad Dawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mun chien andalusia

mad dawg what the hell are you talking about?leaders rebels?maybe you should join a steppenwolf forum and meet some other 50yr old bikers that chat about their barfighting history.

Sorry I took so long getting back. Just got back from the studio. Doing a little producing today. The kid has been working on his guitar parts for a week. I redid all of them in an hour after he left. The engineer was cracking up and said it's the best hes ever sounded.

Mun Chien, I don't recall chating about my barfighting history. (put down the crack pipe!) The last barfight I recall was when I pissed on Henry Rolling head from the balcony at the Starwood. He was pretty pissed. He hits like a girl so it was a very short fight. He's been really nice to me since then.

Anyway, MC and Andalusa stalking me around the forum is getting pretty boring. You guys do realize you're pathetic little dwebes don't you? I realize it would be a hard bet to collect but I bet I do more in a year with music than both of you will do in your lifetimes. Hopefully you have day jobs and keep them.

Found another cool site for skulls. You can actually buy stuff off this one. Just dropped a grand.

wwww.bwlmalibu.com

Go to Top of Page

glacial906
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  01:05:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Way to throw that subtle spam in there, Mad Dawg. First insult 'em, then offer to sell 'em shit.

It doesn't matter if you've met Henry Rollins. (Unless Henry Rolling, as you mentioned, is really some other person and just bears a striking similarity in name to the former member of Black Flag. Maybe Henry Rolling is your homosexual lover whom you enjoy engaging in watersports with...?) It doesn't matter how much silver you wear, or how many neon lights you have on your car, or even the degree of tint to your car windows, you are just not cool until you learn how to spell.

I don't think that mcmikey and munchienandalusia are "stalking" you around the forum. It just seems as though your primary purpose for being here is to sell your shit. Who exactly are you talking to when you give us another link to buy stuff? You should realize by now that no one likes you; munchien and mcmikey are not the exceptions in this forum. You insult people and then expect them to follow your links.

So, give yourself a pat on the back for being a fast-wheelin', hard-living money-makin' machine that we all now know you to be, and move on, okay? We can't all be as successful as you.
Go to Top of Page

mun chien andalusia
= Quote Accumulator =

Italy
2139 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  04:39:12  Show Profile  Visit mun chien andalusia's Homepage  Click to see mun chien andalusia's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
maddawg you are more stupid than i thought.regardless my comments on your awful taste in jewelry and your rebel\leader nonsense i never "stalked" you.actually i never considered you at all with the exception of this thread that was spam anyway.if you can't handle irony that's your problem.
anyway i hope that your job (btw i'm impressed)is more real than your fight with henry rollins.h.r would kick your ass if you ever got to meet him in real life and not just in your dreams.

Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  06:14:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
who's been stalking you? the only response I've made to you that wasn't in this thread was when you decided to moronicize the "songwriters" thread with your dumbass advice to sound like everyone else. And that was a thread I had already been posting in pretty often.

a Spike Lee Joint
Go to Top of Page

Cheeseman1000

Iceland
8201 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  10:29:43  Show Profile  Visit Cheeseman1000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cool! You've been recording? I bet no-one else here could say that!
Jeez, you make it sound like you're George Martin or something.

"I joined the Cult Of Boni/Get Off My Trolley!"
Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  10:32:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nah...George Martin would never wear that ugly-as-shit jewelry Griwzald's Mad Dawg's so infatuated with

a Spike Lee Joint
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  10:37:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cult_Of_Frank

I'm just waiting for Derek to post a picture of Frank laden in this stuff... :)

"Join the Cult of Frank / And you'll be enlightened"

I'll get on that right away! This is the first time I've read this thread..

and it's freakin' hilarious.

Join the Cult of Triumph
Go to Top of Page

VoVat

USA
9168 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  16:37:52  Show Profile  Visit VoVat's Homepage  Click to see VoVat's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I love silver jewelry! It keeps werewolves away. You certainly can't do that with jewelry made from melted-down CDs!

-Nathan
Go to Top of Page

VoVat

USA
9168 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  16:38:38  Show Profile  Visit VoVat's Homepage  Click to see VoVat's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Cool! You've been recording? I bet no-one else here could say that!

He was making use of the My First Sony tape recorder he got for his birthday.

-Nathan
Go to Top of Page

SpudBoy
= Cult of Ray =

Equatorial Guinea
649 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  17:26:17  Show Profile  Visit SpudBoy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VoVat

I love silver jewelry! It keeps werewolves away. You certainly can't do that with jewelry made from melted-down CDs!

No, but I hear vampires hate the smell of burning plastic...

Go to Top of Page

VoVat

USA
9168 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  18:30:30  Show Profile  Visit VoVat's Homepage  Click to see VoVat's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well, who doesn't?

-Nathan
Go to Top of Page

ProverbialCereal
- FB TabMaster -

USA
2953 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  19:37:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Burning plastic does smell nasty.

So does burning hair.

Join the Cult of Triumph
Go to Top of Page

VoVat

USA
9168 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  19:48:17  Show Profile  Visit VoVat's Homepage  Click to see VoVat's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What about burning bridges?

-Nathan
Go to Top of Page

glacial906
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  23:18:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've heard burning poo smells quite bad if you leave a lit bag of it on someone you don't like's porch. Or anywhere else for that matter.
Go to Top of Page

mun chien andalusia
= Quote Accumulator =

Italy
2139 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  12:28:50  Show Profile  Visit mun chien andalusia's Homepage  Click to see mun chien andalusia's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
many nomadic tribes use animal poo to warm up houses.

Go to Top of Page

VoVat

USA
9168 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  14:41:57  Show Profile  Visit VoVat's Homepage  Click to see VoVat's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I heard about that on Martha Stewart. It's a good thing!

-Nathan
Go to Top of Page

Mad Dawg
- FB Fan -

USA
153 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  01:36:32  Show Profile  Visit Mad Dawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mcmikey

nah...George Martin would never wear that ugly-as-shit jewelry Griwzald's Mad Dawg's so infatuated with

a Spike Lee Joint

MC, David Foster wears it but what does he know? He should be ashamed of himself making all those hits out of songs and progressions that are like all the other ones.

Anyway, I finally contacted the TC guy and told him if he gave me a skull bracelet I would let him use a picture of me wearing it on his website. He seemed very excited and is going to make me a skull ring too.

As a joke I told him I might be able to hook him up with Frank Black. He'd never heard of him. What an idiot! (I'll still take the free stuff though)
Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  06:06:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David Foster who produced the bodyguard soundtrack?????? there's someone who will help your case that this jewelry's cool!!!!

good luck with your free shit! They SHOULD give it away......it's hideous

a Spike Lee Joint
Go to Top of Page

Mad Dawg
- FB Fan -

USA
153 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  11:24:37  Show Profile  Visit Mad Dawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
MC tell the truth. Dave does more in a normal work week than you've done in your whole life. Right?

Did you check out the fashion link on www.tonycreed.com ? As well as figuring out what ring goes on what finger if you want to be cool I'll bet you could use some help with clothing as well.
Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  11:26:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
he sucks more in a normal work week than any ten normal prostitutes have done in their entire lives!

a Spike Lee Joint
Go to Top of Page

Mad Dawg
- FB Fan -

USA
153 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  12:27:58  Show Profile  Visit Mad Dawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow MC you must be a really productive cool musician. (sorry I mistook you for someone who hadn't done anything noteworthy in his entire life and wasn't likely to) How do you do such great things with all the time you spend on the FB forum?
Go to Top of Page

Chris Knight
= Cult of Ray =

USA
899 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  13:36:12  Show Profile  Visit Chris Knight's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Two things: people who are offended by the so-called "spam" quotient in this thread need to quit replying to it so that it will disappear. Also, if Kurt Cobain hadn't been such a fucking loser, we wouldn't have In Utero.

The end.

Join the Cult of the Flying Pigxies *snort* SCREEEEEECH! *flap flap flap*
Go to Top of Page

Mad Dawg
- FB Fan -

USA
153 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  16:15:08  Show Profile  Visit Mad Dawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Knight

Two things: people who are offended by the so-called "spam" quotient in this thread need to quit replying to it so that it will disappear. Also, if Kurt Cobain hadn't been such a fucking loser, we wouldn't have In Utero.
The end.

I knew there was IQ larger than shoe size around here.
I worked on a project with Kurt right brfore the band became HUGE.
I found his voice (dry) and lyrics a tad depressing. Not a happy camper.

MC I forgot to congratulate you for being the 100th poster on my thread. It was sort of a personal goal to have a 100 hitter my first week on the forum. Now get out there and get a job! You can do it!

Go to Top of Page

Mad Dawg
- FB Fan -

USA
153 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  00:21:18  Show Profile  Visit Mad Dawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
my dog could do better than this.and without using pierce brosnan as a satisfied client on the home page(i wonder if he knows that his face is used to sell that crap)

Andalusia, he knows. In fact I am making him another ring for his next movie right now (he won't wear the same one in different movies)

Hey where did all my minions and stalkers go?

I would like to thank the mods of this forum for not deleting my obvious attempt at self promotion.

I would also like to wish Frank the best of luck on his comeback?

As always, for the very best skulls and snakes go to
www.tonycreed.com
Go to Top of Page

Cheeseman1000

Iceland
8201 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  10:48:26  Show Profile  Visit Cheeseman1000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh, you're gonna make yourself popular talking about Frank Black's comeback...

Go to Top of Page

Mad Dawg
- FB Fan -

USA
153 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  21:16:27  Show Profile  Visit Mad Dawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheeseman1000

Oh, you're gonna make yourself popular talking about Frank Black's comeback...

Cheeseman I try so hard to make people smile but...
Nobody like me every body hates me guess I'll go and
eat some worms
Go to Top of Page

mun chien andalusia
= Quote Accumulator =

Italy
2139 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  17:30:12  Show Profile  Visit mun chien andalusia's Homepage  Click to see mun chien andalusia's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dawg

you wish you had some.pretty sad for a super cool rocker that earns more money and knows more important people of all the other 3000 forum members put together.

Go to Top of Page

Mad Dawg
- FB Fan -

USA
153 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  23:37:24  Show Profile  Visit Mad Dawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dawg

you wish you had some.pretty sad for a super cool rocker that earns more money and knows more important people of all the other 3000 forum members put together.

Only one stalker? wheres the minions?
Pierce Brosnan looked pretty cool wearing the ring I made him at the academy awards tonight huh? I'm making him another one because he doesn't like to wear the same ring in more than one movie.
Wait till you see the cool skull ring I'm making Gwen Stephanie!

Maybe we should have a contest. We could vote who is the most acomplished musician on the forum. Or, who has the biggest record deal. I will make the winner a ring like the one in the link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2693808036&category=11318

Go to Top of Page

gracie
= Cult of Ray =

United Kingdom
573 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2004 :  10:45:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jesus, this is the funniset thread ever. Those rings are shit though!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000