Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

GoddessTheory
= Cult of Ray =

USA
675 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  10:55:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Couldn't everyone tell a page ago that it's Grizwald.

Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  11:31:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I couldn't give a shit who it is....the necklaces suck

a Spike Lee Joint
Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  11:44:37  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dawg

Marmite? Why haven't I tried this? What's it like?

This place is starting to scare me. No one likes to talk about cool skulls. I emailed IGGY and told him I found cooler skull ring than his. He went ballistic about the skulls on

www.suckafuck-uglyskullcrapjewelry-postedbyadildohead.com

Wait till he sees the bracelet I'm getting!

Go away.

"Wir müssen wissen. Wir werden wissen."/"Our house has seven doors, all are green...except one, which is yellow."
Go to Top of Page

Mad Dawg
- FB Fan -

USA
153 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  11:49:47  Show Profile  Visit Mad Dawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think one of the penis heads on this forum outbid me at the last minute.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2690699929&category=11318&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT&rd=1
Go to Top of Page

IceCream
= Quote Accumulator =

USA
1850 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  12:31:44  Show Profile  Visit IceCream's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't think it was someone on this forum...To each his own.
Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  12:36:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
actually it was me. I have a fetish for ugly-ass shit jewelry

a Spike Lee Joint
Go to Top of Page

Mad Dawg
- FB Fan -

USA
153 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  13:15:37  Show Profile  Visit Mad Dawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
MCMikey let me guess, you're an opinionated egomaniac with an inferiority complex suffering from justifiable low self esteem who buys his silver from the little stands at malls that sell the imported stuff. Your favorite chain came from a mail order street vendor in Tijuana.
You'd like to be a professional musician but are tone deaf and have no natural rhythm. Even if you had loved the bracelet as much as me you have never in your life had over three hundred dollars saved because of your addiction to sour gummies and vasoline.
Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  13:27:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you guessed that all because of my fetish for ugly-ass shit jewelry? wow, that's quite a talent for psychoanalysis you have there, Dawg!

a Spike Lee Joint
Go to Top of Page

glacial906
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  13:29:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hawking ugly-ass crap jewelry does make a damn fine judge of character, I hear.

Take me, break me, tell me a good one and maybe I'll cry

Go to Top of Page

SpudBoy
= Cult of Ray =

Equatorial Guinea
649 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  13:30:45  Show Profile  Visit SpudBoy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is funnier than shit! The way the post above is phrased, "Dawg" here thinks everyone buys silver. Or goes to the mall. That's so demented. I don't trust anyone with a neck chain. For the record, the price of silver is about six and a half bucks an ounce (http://www.kitco.com/market/) so even if you give this crappy stuff its due and melt it down for resale you still overpaid by a factor of 50, on top of the insult of owning it.

You mentioned in another thread that you once sold 500,000 units of a record. Are you really John Tesh?

I looked for a cult to join, then decided to just play "Sink". Hey! I sank WallaWalla Washington!
Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  13:33:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my favorite part of his psychoanalysis was when he misspelled Vaseline....that made me chuckle

a Spike Lee Joint
Go to Top of Page

SpudBoy
= Cult of Ray =

Equatorial Guinea
649 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  13:34:13  Show Profile  Visit SpudBoy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes - one should always psychoanalyze with Vaseline.

I looked for a cult to join, then decided to just play "Sink". Hey! I sank WallaWalla Washington!
Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  13:35:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it's ok, I'm sure he runs like a Welshman

a Spike Lee Joint
Go to Top of Page

Mad Dawg
- FB Fan -

USA
153 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  14:49:40  Show Profile  Visit Mad Dawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SpudBoy

The way the post above is For the record, the price of silver is about six and a half bucks an ounce (http://www.kitco.com/market/) so even if you give this crappy stuff its due and melt it down for resale you still overpaid by a factor of 50, on top of the insult of owning it.

Brilliant logic. Whatever you do don't buy any CDs. The plastic is only worth about 1/10 of a penny and if you melt it down for resale you'll really get screwed.
Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  14:54:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

The way the post above is For the record, the price of silver is about six and a half bucks an ounce (http://www.kitco.com/market/) so even if you give this crappy stuff its due and melt it down for resale you still overpaid by a factor of 50, on top of the insult of owning it.

Brilliant logic. Whatever you do don't buy any CDs. The plastic is only worth about 1/10 of a penny and if you melt it down for resale you'll really get screwed.

the difference is you can get some pleasure out of listening to a cd. The only people who get pleasure from this jewelry is the people who get to laugh at morons walking down the street wearing this stuff

a Spike Lee Joint
Go to Top of Page

Cheeseman1000
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Iceland
8201 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  15:00:25  Show Profile  Visit Cheeseman1000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What an unbelievably depressing thread.
Good grief. I think I'm going to run off and start a little secret club for Apl, barney and me, just so I don't go completely insane wondering why people (or even me) are still continuing this thread.

"I joined the Cult Of Strachan/Cos Hoddle just ain't right!"
Go to Top of Page

glacial906
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  15:00:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

There is intrinsic audio value in CD's; it's not like you're buying them because they're shiny or they have a pretty design on the front. There's not really any comparison to speak of between them and crappy silver jewelry that we are obviously NOT INTERESTED IN.

Plus, you're on a Frank Black forum, not a rap or metalurgist's forum, and you should know you are really soliciting to the wrong demographic completely. I don't know why you have to keep pointlessly and pathetically peddling your wares (lot's of p's there...) but I wish you wouldn't.

Edited by - glacial906 on 02/16/2004 15:01:42
Go to Top of Page

IceCream
= Quote Accumulator =

USA
1850 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  15:20:39  Show Profile  Visit IceCream's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Whatever you do don't buy any CDs. The plastic is only worth about 1/10 of a penny and if you melt it down for resale you'll really get screwed.
Do you listen to music, Mad Dawg? If so, why are you against people buying CDs? As always, I hope that no negative energy is generated from this comment.

EDIT: I POSTED A REPLY (THAT SHOULD CLEAR UP MY CONFUSION A BIT) SEVERAL HOURS AFTER I POSTED THIS REPLY.

Edited by - IceCream on 02/16/2004 19:29:52
Go to Top of Page

glacial906
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  16:46:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think you have a negative bone in your body, IceCream. You just exude politeness.

Go to Top of Page

mun chien andalusia
= Quote Accumulator =

Italy
2139 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  18:10:09  Show Profile  Visit mun chien andalusia's Homepage  Click to see mun chien andalusia's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by glacial906
Plus, you're on a Frank Black forum, not a rap or metalurgist's forum

i'd love to see a metalurgist forum.maybe this guy should start one so he could get bashed there for selling rings with nazist thematology like the classy HUGE BIKER CROSS RING.

join the cult of errol\and you can have a beer\without having to quit smoking

Edited by - mun chien andalusia on 02/16/2004 18:17:27
Go to Top of Page

glacial906
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  18:17:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just said to illustrate a POINT. But, yeah I'd like to see it. I'd think it'd be pretty boring.

Go to Top of Page

mun chien andalusia
= Quote Accumulator =

Italy
2139 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  18:22:40  Show Profile  Visit mun chien andalusia's Homepage  Click to see mun chien andalusia's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by glacial906

Just said to illustrate a POINT. But, yeah I'd like to see it. I'd think it'd be pretty boring.

actually your comment made me laugh a lot.it was the funniest thing i've read the last few weeks.

Go to Top of Page

SpudBoy
= Cult of Ray =

Equatorial Guinea
649 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  18:33:09  Show Profile  Visit SpudBoy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I dunno guys - I just got done melting down all my cds. Any takers? One kinda looks like a pot leaf now, if that helps.

Go to Top of Page

mun chien andalusia
= Quote Accumulator =

Italy
2139 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  19:02:01  Show Profile  Visit mun chien andalusia's Homepage  Click to see mun chien andalusia's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

I dunno guys - I just got done melting down all my cds. Any takers? One kinda looks like a pot leaf now, if that helps.

wanna trade with melted vinyl?just melted some 'cause it was easier.

Go to Top of Page

VoVat

USA
9168 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  19:20:39  Show Profile  Visit VoVat's Homepage  Click to see VoVat's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

Lousy penis heads! They're always foiling my plans, too!

-Nathan
And how does lemur's skin reflect the sea?
http://vovat.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

IceCream
= Quote Accumulator =

USA
1850 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  19:24:31  Show Profile  Visit IceCream's Homepage  Reply with Quote

I mean, Mad Dawg had a good reason for not buying CDs to use as valuables. That reason being CDs are not valuable.

But......when he said "don't buy any CDs", I, for some reason, thought he meant "don't buy any CDs for any reason".

Go to Top of Page

NimrodsSon
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1938 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  19:30:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This thread is hilarious. I'll bet it gets locked soon though

ˇViva los Católicos!
Go to Top of Page

glacial906
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  19:37:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's not quite voilatile enough to get locked yet...unless the moderators just want to lock it for being stupid.

Go to Top of Page

glacial906
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  19:39:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VoVat

quote:

Lousy penis heads! They're always foiling my plans, too!

-Nathan

I dunno...the penis breaths are the ones that really fuck up my day.
Go to Top of Page

VoVat

USA
9168 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  20:35:18  Show Profile  Visit VoVat's Homepage  Click to see VoVat's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
And the penis noses are just plain disturbing.

-Nathan
Go to Top of Page

glacial906
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  23:24:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like Joe Camel?
Go to Top of Page

Mad Dawg
- FB Fan -

USA
153 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  23:52:29  Show Profile  Visit Mad Dawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What about the cost of canvas with an Andy Worthole soup can painted on it? I knew a rich gay Catholic junkie once that had one. Paid a furtune for it. Thought it was GREAT. Does canvas melt?

Wow, I found the international art police on Frank's forum!

I wonder if I am one of Frank's heros?
Go to Top of Page

mun chien andalusia
= Quote Accumulator =

Italy
2139 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  05:36:03  Show Profile  Visit mun chien andalusia's Homepage  Click to see mun chien andalusia's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

What about the cost of canvas with an Andy Worthole soup can painted on it? I knew a rich gay Catholic junkie once that had one. Paid a furtune for it. Thought it was GREAT. Does canvas melt?

Wow, I found the international art police on Frank's forum!

I wonder if I am one of Frank's heros?

i wouldn't consider bad taste silver rings as art.specially when they are full of celtic crosses and ss symbols.plus they are not that original either.a hipster\trendy\ignorant\fashion victim mix of rap\tribal\nazist imagery.my dog could do better than this.and without using pierce brosnan as a satisfied client on the home page(i wonder if he knows that his face is used to sell that crap)

Go to Top of Page

Mad Dawg
- FB Fan -

USA
153 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  08:16:07  Show Profile  Visit Mad Dawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
mun chien andalusia, maybe you should have your dog make silver or play music. Then at least pne of you would be doing something noteworthy. You do have a point about the shameless promotion. I didn't think Bond could be bribed but somebody obviously got to him or he wouldn't be wearing that junk!

Ziggy Marley (Check Link Below) was probably so faded he didn't realize what Junk he bought I know lots of you guys here are looking for jobs. Maybe you could get a jobs as an errands boys/fashion police, for some real actors or musicians.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2690701248&category=11318&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT&rd=1

Go to Top of Page

mcmikey
= Cult of Ray =

799 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  08:18:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
or we could get jobs spamming website forums with links to crappy jewelry sales sites. Why dont you just open a stand at a flea market, loser?

a Spike Lee Joint
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000