Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

Brank_Flack
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
910 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  08:40:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Recognizing that all of this is speculation: *if* Paz was fired in relation to her politics, I don't think it will have just been because of the odd post here-or-there like the ones we have above. *If* they did break up over politics, it must have become prominent enough to become a real point of tension with the band - who are, after all, mostly introverts with relatively low skills in working out inter-personal conflicts (I'm not judging - I'm among Charles's camp!). I can totally see how increasing support for far-right politics could create tensions that would make the working situation difficult and unenjoyable, and that it would be within their rights to make a change (I'm not sure I agree with everyone that breaking up over politics is necessarily super petty when it comes to things like the rise of the far right and violent insurrections. These aren't end of history disagreements over taxation rates after all).

That all being said, based on the podcasts I have a hard time imagining this would be the case, but the Javier Milei thing is certainly eyebrow raising. Not knowing what actually transpired, I feel sorry for Paz, who as I've said before, seemed like a great fit, a nice person, and a real member of the band at this point.

Edited by - Brank_Flack on 03/05/2024 09:48:30
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Netherlands
6012 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  09:43:43  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I totally forgot about her posts on Javier Milei
A bit weird
Still, I think you're right
This isn't likely about just a Insta post/story or two

Such a waste of talent and chemistry.
What are the odds Frank, Joey and David are going to catch lightning in a bottle for the third time?

I think Head Carrier was ok, but thanks to the podcasts and BTE I was a Paz-fan as much as a Pixies-fan

The reunion had run its course, IC was hit or miss (within the same song) and with Paz everything became much more energetic.

It was a whole new era, and a good one.

I will enjoy this your, since Bossa and Trompe are my favorite records. We will see what Pixies 3.0 can do after that. Not expecting much. Frank will always deliver good songs though
---------------------------
BF: Mag ik Engels spreken?

Edited by - billgoodman on 03/05/2024 09:47:22
Go to Top of Page

picpic
* Dog in the Sand *

Belgium
1872 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  10:05:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On a brighter note: I checked Emma Richardson on YT, and she seems to be an accomplished musician and great singer.
This whole drama won't stop me from enjoying the ENTIRE FUCKING BOSSANOVA AND TROMPE LE MONDE ALBUMS LIVE ! Shit I’ve been waiting 20 years for this !

___
"Service Unavailable"
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  11:45:44  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Far right! Far right!

Good lord, can we get any more far right than the present Epstein Client List prostitutes and psychopaths who are currently occupying all the main western governments ?

If Paz was a bluey though I’m sure there could be some room for woring things out

IF the specuation is correct then the thing that would bother me the most iis the ridiculousness of it all and the double standards

Otherwise I think it’s time to move on and look forward and whoever is on bass I still wish the new band a successful tour - I mean not least because I’ve got tickets but also all the other dates too

Edited by - pot on 03/05/2024 11:47:08
Go to Top of Page

Brank_Flack
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
910 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  12:16:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't imagine they would have been particularly pleased if Paz became an Epstein booster either!

One doesn't have to choose between being against the establishment's complicity in Epstein's sex trafficking, on the one hand, and being against the violent attempt to overturn the ratification of the 2020 election results or the advance of far right demagogues across the globe, on the other. *If* the latter is the cause of the breakdown, it's their right not to want to work with someone who is getting sucked into that rabbit hole (again: I don't know that this is the case).

Edited by - Brank_Flack on 03/05/2024 12:17:09
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  12:29:09  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry Brank but in orer to have any credibility in what you saying overall there you have to stop parroting fake mainstream media narratives

Have you noticed how they always seem to be guilty of the very thing they are accusing their opponents of?
Every accusation is a confession
That people still believes the fake, distraction news garbage that’s pumped out across all the “Trusted News Initiative” partners on a daily basis is beyond ridiculous and also alarming

My personal favourite for replacing Genocide Joe: Dr Shiva Ayuhardai or something like that, some indian guy with a brain the size of a planet - more intelligence in one guy than all the deep state selections we’ve had in my lifetime (and Trump is no exception to that) listen to some of Shiva’s talks on health and systems theory - but of course the psychopaths and bankers prefer stupid people who they can easily manipulate through blackmail

Sorry for segueing into politics again but it’s the nature of discussion and debate - I always post with the topic at hand in mind so nothing wrong with a bit of healthy digression

Edited by - pot on 03/05/2024 12:31:44
Go to Top of Page

Jamie
- FB Fan -

USA
99 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  13:02:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sprite

Promising a Pixies T-shirt, fair enough, technical breach.

But you spend 10 years with somebody and don't pick up they not be quite as left of centre as everybody assumes people in the arts are?

Haven't you ever had or seen a relationship like that though, where there was a known difference of opinion that was ignorable until it wasn't? Until something was said or done that opened the wound, the argument started and the rift grew, and now you can't go back to ignoring it?
Go to Top of Page

Troubles A Foot
= Cult of Ray =

USA
818 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  13:03:43  Show Profile  Visit Troubles A Foot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am shocked by this news, further shocked Paz was fired, and not exactly shocked this thread descended into bizarre conspiracy theory talk and reaching for unsubstantiated motivations in Paz's firing with zero evidence. The Ariel Pink thing is intriguing (and would be incredibly ridiculous if the true reason), but there's just no there there.

Personally, I'm more a fan of unsubstantiated relationship drama and gossip as the reasons for these things, much more than political drama. But sure, Head Carrier having a song all about a sexy new bass player seducing a singer is probably nothing!
Go to Top of Page

tamefan
- FB Fan -

Canada
183 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  13:11:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There's a psychologist at NYU named Jonathan Haidt who described the process of increasing polarization using the metaphor of electro-magnetism. Imagine that everything in society is capable of being electrically charged. Should we sell green apples at the supermarket is, in principle, a question that can become "charged." And imagine that society consists of two groups who are polarizing in opposite directions (one group has a positive polarity or "charge"; the other group has a negative polarity).

Now, in a normal society, most things are not charged. No one cares if a supermarket chooses to sell green apples, in addition to red apples. When there are low levels of polarization, most aspects of life are not treated in a partisan or politicized manner. A sort of funny example of this is the beginning of Episode 1 of Star Wars (The Phantom Menace) which begins with these scenes about a trade & tax dispute. George Lucas was criticized for beginning the film with such a boring conflict, but that was the point: Episode 1 begins with The Old Republic at its wealthiest & most well-ordered point, a situation that generates so much broad agreement that the only remaining conflicts for Jedi to intervene in are utterly banal trade disputes. (This was the 1990s.)

Anyway, as the level of polarization increases, all sorts of weird things can suddenly become electrically/politically charged. Normal life can get so politicized that one group of people start boycotting stores for selling green apples (or Bud Light, or whatever). This is pretty unfortunate for culture and art, because art is especially vulnerable to politicization (it's hard for artists to monetize their talent, and so they often depend on people with money who are frequently themselves partisans interested in using art to advance their partisan agenda). The polar opposite of the Episode 1 situation would be a society where nearly all culture and art is politicized (like in the medieval times when the Church funded art as a form of propaganda; also in communist societies). English speaking countries went from Episode 1-bliss (1990s) to hot-headed culture war is a very short period of time, so it's all dizzying.

I don't really have a point. Trying to objectively describe what's going on can be a helpful way of sobering up. I think it's regretful whenever politics infiltrates into art, even in cases where the artists are choosing to be political (for example, the riot grrrl musicians) mainly because politics is vulgar and ugly and art is supposed to elevate us to something better (did anyone actually enjoy the song "Die! Die! Die!"?). I am drawing an adverse inference from the fact that we aren't being told any details about the circumstances that led to Paz leaving the band. We haven't even been told by the band whether or not she was fired. I think it's fair to draw an adverse inference but I won't dwell on it any more unless additional information comes to light. I'd rather forget about it and move on.

Edited by - tamefan on 03/05/2024 13:29:27
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  13:13:23  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You don’t have to take an interest in politics, but it might take an interest in you
Go to Top of Page

Troubles A Foot
= Cult of Ray =

USA
818 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  13:31:10  Show Profile  Visit Troubles A Foot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tamefan

I think it's regretful whenever politics infiltrates into art, even in cases where the artists are choosing to be political mainly because politics is vulgar and ugly and art is supposed to elevate us to something better

Took the words right out of my mouth. I have tried to have this argument with so many people who go on about "all art is political" and other nonsense. Also a big fan of Haidt and have read multiple books of his.
Go to Top of Page

tamefan
- FB Fan -

Canada
183 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  13:49:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"All art is political" comes from the claim that "everything is political" which unfortunately has become a fashionable view (it's taught as a truism in many universities). It's not true, of course (most things aren't political; the only thing that is political is politics). But things can be politicized, which is to say imbued unnaturally with political significance. For example, whether or not it's "politically correct" for a store to sell green apples. There's nothing political about selling green apples; but doing so can become politicized (things are usually politicized via the threat of punishment if you do not conform to some habit or attitude).

The people who say that all art is political tend to experience politics as if it's religion. So, to some of them, they almost want to evangelize their politics via art/culture/media. It's a pretty backwards thing to do... backwards, as in, Western civilization spent hundreds of years (and spilled a lot of blood) in order to separate politics from religion. We've got a lot of people right now who have fused the two back together. Conflicts at the level of religion tend to be extremely bitter, zero-sum, etc. People will even kill their own friends and family over religious-like disputes. It wouldn't be surprising to me if someone with strong convictions fired their colleague over a conflict of sincerely held values. I'm pretty sure that sort of thing is happening all across English speaking societies on a daily basis

Edited by - tamefan on 03/05/2024 13:54:55
Go to Top of Page

Sprite
* Dog in the Sand *

1227 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  13:55:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jamie

quote:

Promising a Pixies T-shirt, fair enough, technical breach.

But you spend 10 years with somebody and don't pick up they not be quite as left of centre as everybody assumes people in the arts are?

Haven't you ever had or seen a relationship like that though, where there was a known difference of opinion that was ignorable until it wasn't? Until something was said or done that opened the wound, the argument started and the rift grew, and now you can't go back to ignoring it?

Yeah sure. OK maybe it crept up on him and then exploded. Then it very much follows a Kim Deal pattern. But on the other hand Paz is saying she is surprised....
Go to Top of Page

tamefan
- FB Fan -

Canada
183 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  14:03:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by picpic

On a brighter note: I checked Emma Richardson on YT, and she seems to be an accomplished musician and great singer.
This whole drama won't stop me from enjoying the ENTIRE FUCKING BOSSANOVA AND TROMPE LE MONDE ALBUMS LIVE ! Shit I’ve been waiting 20 years for this !

___
"Service Unavailable"

Same. I am excited for Friday!

While news of Paz's departure is fresh for us, it's probably not fresh for the band. I imagine they'll be well-rehearsed and excited to play those records.
Go to Top of Page

Sprite
* Dog in the Sand *

1227 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  14:03:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles A Foot

quote:

I think it's regretful whenever politics infiltrates into art, even in cases where the artists are choosing to be political mainly because politics is vulgar and ugly and art is supposed to elevate us to something better

Took the words right out of my mouth. I have tried to have this argument with so many people who go on about "all art is political" and other nonsense.

Amen. Also the whole episode reads absurd when one thinks back to the days when the Pixies pitched themselves as surrealists.

The vibe on this episode is that Paz has behaved in some kind of 'bad' way. But it's equally possible it's the main man whose got stuck in a rabbit hole.

Go to Top of Page

Brank_Flack
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
910 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  14:20:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Took the words right out of my mouth. I have tried to have this argument with so many people who go on about "all art is political" and other nonsense.

Amen. Also the whole episode reads absurd when one thinks back to the days when the Pixies pitched themselves as surrealists.

The vibe on this episode is that Paz has behaved in some kind of 'bad' way. But it's equally possible it's the main man whose got stuck in a rabbit hole.

True, that's a good point.

The thing missing in the analyses of polarization above is that while most of the culture wars is silly, and that they would be most silly in the framework of Star Wars Episode I or the 90s, we're not in either moment anymore. Polarization on things like the attempted overthrow of the democratic process is inherently different than polarization around arbitrary issues like all the silliness surrounding Bud Light (which isn't to say that the two forms of polarization aren't mutually reinforcing). It would be petty to break up over the latter, it's more understandable, even if unfortunate and by no-means inevitable, when the former is the cause for splits. I'm not saying the band had no choice (again *if* this is the cause) but I wouldn't throw Charles under the bus for it either.

I would also add in agreement that I would be thoroughly disinterested in the Pixies music itself becoming moralistic political posturing. Monkey doesn't cross this line, and the political irreverence of I've Been Tired and U-Mass are wonderful.
Go to Top of Page

Troubles A Foot
= Cult of Ray =

USA
818 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  14:30:10  Show Profile  Visit Troubles A Foot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brank_Flack
The thing missing in the analyses of polarization above is that while most of the culture wars is silly, and that they would be most silly in the framework of Star Wars Episode I or the 90s, we're not in either moment anymore. Polarization on things like the attempted overthrow of the democratic process is inherently different than polarization around arbitrary issues like all the silliness surrounding Bud Light (which isn't to say that the two forms of polarization aren't mutually reinforcing). It would be petty to break up over the latter, it's more understandable, even if unfortunate and by no-means inevitable, when the former is the cause for splits. I'm not saying the band had no choice (again *if* this is the cause) but I wouldn't throw Charles under the bus for it either.

Well, wait, I don't think I agree with this. Defending or supporting Ariel Pink, who may be her friend, or someone whose music she enjoys, is fine, in my opinion. It's not the same as saying "I agree with the insurrectionists" or "I support Trump." This is the kind of danger people are talking about in this thread. Life should be nuanced enough that one can disagree with a friend but still consider them a friend, even over extremely important issues.

The insurrection ITSELF isn't "silly", but firing somebody or dropping somebody as a friend for liking, defending or being on friendly terms with Ariel Pink IS silly. That's the point here.

Edited by - Troubles A Foot on 03/05/2024 14:34:22
Go to Top of Page

Sprite
* Dog in the Sand *

1227 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  14:35:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hear you. Also people change as they get older. I'm changing, I feel it. And pining more and more for simpler times as a teenager in the 80's when there was no internet, no mobiles, lots of record shops and loads of different cultural tribes out and about. Even though I thought it was rubbish at the time!

[That's a reply to Brank Flack above]

This forum is on fire right now

Edited by - Sprite on 03/05/2024 14:37:21
Go to Top of Page

Brank_Flack
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
910 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  16:18:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Brank_Flack

Well, wait, I don't think I agree with this. Defending or supporting Ariel Pink, who may be her friend, or someone whose music she enjoys, is fine, in my opinion. It's not the same as saying "I agree with the insurrectionists" or "I support Trump." This is the kind of danger people are talking about in this thread. Life should be nuanced enough that one can disagree with a friend but still consider them a friend, even over extremely important issues.

The insurrection ITSELF isn't "silly", but firing somebody or dropping somebody as a friend for liking, defending or being on friendly terms with Ariel Pink IS silly. That's the point here.

Yes, I agree with this. My hunch is that it isn't simply about Ariel Pink, but I could be wrong (and it would be very petty if it were).

Also, the world you described sounds fantastic Sprite!
Go to Top of Page

TheScooper
- FB Fan -

USA
176 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  19:36:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Getting that pissed off over politics seems more like a Joey thing than a Frank thing, to be honest.

But I have a hard time buying into that theory.

"but it looks like they have a solid plan figured out"

^ that part of Paz's statement makes me think it has something to do with either the recent recording sessions, or the tour schedule.

The whole thing does feel very mysterious, though, given how respected she seemed to be within the band musically.
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  22:45:14  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A bunch of guys prancing around the white house dressed as Jamiroquai and folk still think this counts as an actual real insurrection - I mean do you guys seriously think the security for the main government buliding of the “greatest democracy in the world” is going to let that happen? Oh wait - bad choice of words because clearly they did “let it happen” or rather allowed it happen while looking the other way for a short time - it was a necessary media distraction to cover up the fact the election in 2020 was stolen - I figured this out the minute they suspended the count
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman

Netherlands
6012 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  22:59:35  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheScooper

"but it looks like they have a solid plan figured out"

^ that part of Paz's statement makes me think it has something to do with either the recent recording sessions, or the tour schedule.

The whole thing does feel very mysterious, though, given how respected she seemed to be within the band musically.

This! This is what gets me too. She added:

"which in turn has pushed me to move onwards onto new projects that I am excited about"

This could still mean that she decided on her own to search for some other musical projects that differ from Pixies "solid plan". The break up could be more mutual than we think.

You can also be surprised that you choose to walk away from a situation.

Given the fact that they sacked Kim S. and were about to sack Kim D. after Doolittle, it's not surprising they sacked Paz. If they sacked her. Still not sure.

Go to Top of Page

billgoodman

Netherlands
6012 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  23:01:10  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pot

A bunch of guys prancing around the white house dressed as Jamiroquai and folk still think this counts as an actual real insurrection - I mean do you guys seriously think the security for the main government buliding of the “greatest democracy in the world” is going to let that happen? Oh wait - bad choice of words because clearly they did “let it happen” or rather allowed it happen while looking the other way for a short time - it was a necessary media distraction to cover up the fact the election in 2020 was stolen - I figured this out the minute they suspended the count

Yeah, I don't buy this.

Go to Top of Page

billgoodman

Netherlands
6012 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  23:01:58  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by picpic

___
"Service Unavailable"

Same. I am excited for Friday!

While news of Paz's departure is fresh for us, it's probably not fresh for the band. I imagine they'll be well-rehearsed and excited to play those records.

But imagine they aren't! And butcher the only nostalgia tour I'm really excited about!

Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  23:19:11  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by billgoodman
Yeah, I don't buy this.

It’s how they get away with it, time and again
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman

Netherlands
6012 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  23:22:11  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pot

quote:
Yeah, I don't buy this.

It’s how they get away with it, time and again

Yeah, let's see how Paz get's away with gaslighting us and making us think that she was sacked from the Pixies

Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  23:25:21  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
But imagine they aren't! And butcher the only nostalgia tour I'm really excited about!

This tour is like winning the lottery for me - it’s like something I’ve waited for all my life
I’m sure 90% of attendees will probably be feeling the same
If it’s a disaster or even just disappointing and plagued with technical issues then I won’t be pleased with the band management at all - especially if it turns out the last minute change was down to some pathetic clash of political views (both sides of which in my view are misguided)
What’s worse is the political classes are weaponising this division in society for their own gain and the sheeple are still falling for it
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman

Netherlands
6012 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  23:28:02  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

I am shocked by this news, further shocked Paz was fired, and not exactly shocked this thread descended into bizarre conspiracy theory talk and reaching for unsubstantiated motivations in Paz's firing with zero evidence. The Ariel Pink thing is intriguing (and would be incredibly ridiculous if the true reason), but there's just no there there.

Personally, I'm more a fan of unsubstantiated relationship drama and gossip as the reasons for these things, much more than political drama. But sure, Head Carrier having a song all about a sexy new bass player seducing a singer is probably nothing!

Never thought about Oona that way. But now I do!

Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  23:37:56  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Yeah, let's see how Paz get's away with gaslighting us and making us think that she was sacked from the Pixies

Interesting theory you got going there - even though Paz been more than dignified about it all
I can’t think of any other reason considering the fact she was fitting in so well and had 10 years experience under her belt
Whatever the reasons it’s looking a lot like she was let go - sacked may be a bit harsh but if the decision was a one-way street which I think it is then sacked is probably the correct unofficial term
Go to Top of Page

Ziggy
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
2411 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  23:40:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Never thought about Oona that way. But now I do!

Oona - now there's a song I'd love back in the setlist! Thought - at least in demo form - it was written years before the Head Carrier sessions though?
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman

Netherlands
6012 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  23:40:50  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Maybe she wants to surf more and tour less?

Oh, Pixies even had a surfer in the band...those were the days!

Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2024 :  23:45:06  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah that’ll be it - she gave up the chance to tour with the Pixies on a legendary album tour to go surfing
Glad we finally managed to crack this case between us
Go to Top of Page

Bedbug
> Teenager of the Year <

2965 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2024 :  00:18:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What the heck

I take a day off and come back to Paz out?

Man I’m bummed

Hope everything is ok
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman

Netherlands
6012 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2024 :  00:27:35  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pot

Yeah that’ll be it - she gave up the chance to tour with the Pixies on a legendary album tour to go surfing
Glad we finally managed to crack this case between us

Just follow the money and connect the dots, pot!

Go to Top of Page

billgoodman

Netherlands
6012 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2024 :  00:29:23  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Paz says on Insta: In the end it really doesn't matter who decides what. What does matter is accepting the outcome knowing it's part of what happens next.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000