Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19

Troubles A Foot
= Cult of Ray =

USA
872 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2024 :  05:53:39  Show Profile  Visit Troubles A Foot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bedbug
And with There's a Moon On being an alleged example, I'd be curious to hear what anyone thinks the song is about?

Just seems like a bunch of cliches as a way of saying "hey man, I go crazy!! CRAZY!!!" Just in your genre of songs about being a wild man, using the full moon cliche as your base.

A song could be about anything and be good or bad, it's all in the delivery. My problem with that song is it is full of awkward, clunky lines that I consider pretty dumb. But my other problem is finding the music/melody not very good either.
Go to Top of Page

Brank_Flack
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
950 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2024 :  06:02:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stevio10

I dunno, I quite like the line 'Now I'm dealing with decapitation'.

How does one normally deal with decapitation? It has an element of dry wit, just another ailment to contend with.

Thanks, this is a more appealing and generous way of interpreting it than my previous hunch that it was an inartful redundancy.
Go to Top of Page

QuaBear
- FB Fan -

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2024 :  08:13:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pixies perform some of the new songs on "The Current." They sound great!

https://youtu.be/U3BC3kbGdSE
Go to Top of Page

Troubles A Foot
= Cult of Ray =

USA
872 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2024 :  08:40:09  Show Profile  Visit Troubles A Foot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Chicken and Vegas Suite back to back...bold choice. It is nice to see them promoting something new and playing new songs though.
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Netherlands
6099 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2024 :  10:17:44  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Why the hell is Frank humming along with Joey's great lead guitar on Chicken?

---------------------------
BF: Mag ik Engels spreken?
Go to Top of Page

Bedbug
> Teenager of the Year <

3057 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2024 :  11:13:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Man I love all 3 of those songs

This is shaping up to be another great album

I would much rather have the Pixies doing tunes like these then striving to sound 1.0 if it isn’t naturally there (thinking of you Baal)

Bravo team! And really enjoyed Emma’s contributions as well - the whole band sounded great
Go to Top of Page

Troubles A Foot
= Cult of Ray =

USA
872 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2024 :  17:17:13  Show Profile  Visit Troubles A Foot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A very negative post:

Watching this now. I'm still stunned by the lyrics. "An actor in zombie movies" is so clunky, it doesn't flow at all and it's such a first draft of a line. I mean, here's a pitch: maybe just name a cool obscure zombie movie instead? I mean what happened to the days of Debaser...? A cool reference that rolls off the tongue in a song better than "an actor in ZOMBie movIES." The emphasis would be on the MOV part! And it also sounds so off, like someone who doesn't watch the movies talking about those movies. Like my parents are something.

And yeah, on watching him sing it, the decapitation line is really messy. And "running in circles", just cliches. Again, the Magnetic Fields did a song about how the chicken with its head cut off thing is such a country cliche. There's just nothing original here.
Go to Top of Page

Bedbug
> Teenager of the Year <

3057 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2024 :  13:56:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles A Foot

A very negative post:

Watching this now. I'm still stunned by the lyrics. "An actor in zombie movies" is so clunky, it doesn't flow at all and it's such a first draft of a line. I mean, here's a pitch: maybe just name a cool obscure zombie movie instead? I mean what happened to the days of Debaser...? A cool reference that rolls off the tongue in a song better than "an actor in ZOMBie movIES." The emphasis would be on the MOV part! And it also sounds so off, like someone who doesn't watch the movies talking about those movies. Like my parents are something.

And yeah, on watching him sing it, the decapitation line is really messy. And "running in circles", just cliches. Again, the Magnetic Fields did a song about how the chicken with its head cut off thing is such a country cliche. There's just nothing original here.

Just so I understand what you’re saying, your point is “an actor in zombie movies” does not roll off the tongue the way “got me a movie I want you to know” does?
Go to Top of Page

Brank_Flack
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
950 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2024 :  16:45:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
a
quote:

quote:

A very negative post:

Just so I understand what you’re saying, your point is “an actor in zombie movies” does not roll off the tongue the way “got me a movie I want you to know” does?

I would imagine as well that "got me a movie I want you to know" adds up to a broader, more definite whole than the vague reference to "zombie movies".

got me a movie I want you to know - is followed by:
slicing up eyeballs I want you to know - the payoff: a specific reference to an iconic scene of an avante-garde film that meshes perfectly with the derange death-punk-pop of the song, while also elevating the "I want you to know" line by turning it into an incanatory refrain

Girl you so groovie, I want you to know - nothing special here, but continues with the incantation and rhythm and adds to the bursting nervous energy
don't know about you, but I am un
Chien Andalusia - so again, its culminating in something not just concrete, but an avant-garde film with a fantastic sounding title that no-one other than Charles would have turned into the chorus refrain of a demented pop song.

Edited by - Brank_Flack on 07/28/2024 16:58:39
Go to Top of Page

Bedbug
> Teenager of the Year <

3057 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2024 :  19:02:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brank_Flack

a
quote:

quote:

A very negative post:

I would imagine as well that "got me a movie I want you to know" adds up to a broader, more definite whole than the vague reference to "zombie movies".

slicing up eyeballs I want you to know - the payoff: a specific reference to an iconic scene of an avante-garde film that meshes perfectly with the derange death-punk-pop of the song, while also elevating the "I want you to know" line by turning it into an incanatory refrain

Girl you so groovie, I want you to know - nothing special here, but continues with the incantation and rhythm and adds to the bursting nervous energy
Chien Andalusia - so again, its culminating in something not just concrete, but an avant-garde film with a fantastic sounding title that no-one other than Charles would have turned into the chorus refrain of a demented pop song.

Heard

No one is going to confuse Debaser with Chicken that’s for sure

I’m just trying to dial down to the specific issues people have beyond what we all agree about , the obvious inferiority of 2.0 to 1.0

While I certainly agree, I am really enjoying 2.0 the longer is it goes on. All the albums have grown on me, and the last 2 (plus the new one so far) are excellent FBF records.

Maybe the Zombies album is a sequel to Doggerel in the sense of the definition of the word?
Go to Top of Page

natenate101
= Cult of Ray =

USA
880 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2024 :  20:03:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Brank_Flack

a
quote:

quote:

A very negative post:

Heard

No one is going to confuse Debaser with Chicken that’s for sure

I’m just trying to dial down to the specific issues people have beyond what we all agree about , the obvious inferiority of 2.0 to 1.0

While I certainly agree, I am really enjoying 2.0 the longer is it goes on. All the albums have grown on me, and the last 2 (plus the new one so far) are excellent FBF records.

Maybe the Zombies album is a sequel to Doggerel in the sense of the definition of the word?

I think that’s a big issue for some of us. I don’t want a FBF record, I want a Pixies record. And for me personally it seems that Charles’ songwriting and creativity have dropped off a lot from even early Pixies 2.0. Undoubtedly some of that is the continued involvement of Dalgety but Charles more laid back and pressure free approach to his songwriting hasn’t really led to inspired records, except maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of the latest records. Doggerel bored me to tears, I need more energy from the band.

The newer stuff is just so MOR, with a small bit of BF spice added to it. Not enough for me to be excited about new Pixies stuff like I was with IC, HC, and BTE.
Go to Top of Page

Skatealex1
* Dog in the Sand *

1655 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  02:12:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think similarly about the latest Pixies songs in regards to excitement and the lyrics.

For example- while at least a little more exciting than Chicken- You're so Impatient- some of the lyrics kind of feel like nursery rhymes to me.

With Chicken also, I was thinking of another slower Black Francis song like Bluefinger, and something about that feels more exciting and dynamic than the structure of Chicken.

On the more positive side of things- I think Vegas Suite might be my favorite of these three songs so far- will be curious how the recorded version sounds too.
Go to Top of Page

Brank_Flack
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
950 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  06:37:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I should clarify that I do still like Pixies 2.0 in general. I think Indie Cindy has some fantastic songs and that Beneath the Eyrie is one of of Charles' best records of the 21st century. I thought Doggerel worked well as an LP, and imagine this one will too. I would be excited for both Pixies or straight-up FBF material. Nevertheless, starting with Doggerel in particular (though there were hints on previous records, particularly Head Carrier), I do worry like Nate suggested above that the current "laid back and pressure free approach to songwriting," along with Dalgety taking the lead on arrangements and curating material, might be leading to more lazy writing.

With Indie Cindy, Charles stepped up his game because he had something to prove, and the critical panning probably didn't help encourage him to continue that direction. Head Carrier was a more naturalistic approach to songwriting, which is why some welcomed it as a return to form, but has arguably become comparatively forgettable. Beneath the Eyrie, I would speculate, was more successful in part because the circumstances of Charles' relationship at the time, however unfortunate, lead to more inspired songwriting. Whereas with Doggerel, Tom had to coax Charles back into songwriting (which I am grateful for), so it's not surprising that the lyrics at the very least begin to become more of placeholders. It's worth keeping in mind, however, that something like this happened before: if I recall correctly Charles had difficulty coming up with lyrics for Teenager of the Year, but obviously ended up coming up with an impressive set.

We'll see what happens in the future, but I do think Charles would benefit right now from a producer that would push him a bit more, but it sounds like he enjoys working with Tom in part because of how low maintenance he is, and I would still rather have strong-if-not-inspired albums like Doggerel than nothing at all. The band is right around 60, there's probably no sense of longing for the manic energy of their youth or relative youth. What I hope is that he continues to develop in whatever direction suits his current state of life (I keep pointing to the song Doggerel as an example, and that's one, to his credit, Tom had a big hand in), rather than stagnate as a songwriter. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if more of his artistic energy is still channeled towards painting.

I'm still looking forward to the new record.
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman

Netherlands
6099 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  10:35:03  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lovely conversation people

I'm not a born speaker of English
My vocabulary is limited
So I don't really care about the written language of FBF
As long as it flows a little bit
It has to work with the music of course

Some of the newer lyrics seem to be lacking in that department
----------------------------------

Just for the sake of conversation, let's not put this whole 2.0 vs 1.0 debat on FBF
Or Tom

Do you think Joey's guitar work on You're so impatient is any way near his work on any of the 1.0 songs?
What about Dave's drumming?

That why I loved Paz, minus some vocal imperfections, she was full of energy, had a great bass tone and seem to be pushing everybody on the BTE sessions.

We can see if Emma, who is also a great player and even better singer, can bring some of her personality to the album after The Night The Zombies came.

Go to Top of Page

Stevio10
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
1100 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  11:46:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah lots of good points everyone. The post from Troubles got me thinking about Charles recent songwriting and the influences on his songs.

Back in the day we had Dali, Lynch, Jesus & Mary Chain, Los Angeles, Mars, Kim Stanley Robinson, Area 51, Robert Zubrin, Angst, Bob Dylan, Velvet Underground, Husker Du, Mission of Burma, Der Golem, Herman Brood amongst many other interesting influences on the songwriting - it had a significant impact on where the art was coming from - the artistic underground.

My biggest critique now is there is less of the interesting references / influences. I've been surprised to hear Fleetwood Mac being referenced so often from the BTE podcast, the audible influence on Doggerel and again on the upcoming album. Nothing against Fleetwood but I do find them extremely bland.

Though I still like the new stuff and it's not a deal breaker for me.

Edited by - Stevio10 on 07/29/2024 12:13:16
Go to Top of Page

Brank_Flack
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
950 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  11:53:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by billgoodman

Do you think Joey's guitar work on You're so impatient is any way near his work on any of the 1.0 songs?
What about Dave's drumming?

No, but I'm not sure if there's really much space for him in the song, or rather if there is that much for him to work with. He's the star of Chicken, and his breakdowns might be my favourite part of Vegas Suite.

I don't notice Dave's drumming as much on recent records. Arms of Mrs. Mark of Cain is a good example of the dynamism he can bring, but it sounds like from the podcasts for BTE and Doggerel, Tom really pushes him to deliver a more basic, restrained, and professional style. I think he's their secret weapon but either hasn't been given, or hasn't given himself the same reigns to run wild. I don't know as much about drums/rhythm. I believe I recall that in a recent interview that he retaught himself technique in the last year or so and is excited to show off his new chops.
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman

Netherlands
6099 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  11:58:47  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Joey is the star of Chicken indeed, so true
These days I feel his work is the deal breaker

If he's good the Pixies are
If not
We're doomed

Go to Top of Page

Skatealex1
* Dog in the Sand *

1655 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  12:22:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Back in the day we had Dali, Lynch, Jesus & Mary Chain, Los Angeles, Mars, Kim Stanley Robinson, Area 51, Robert Zubrin, Angst, Bob Dylan, Velvet Underground, Husker Du, Mission of Burma, Der Golem, Herman Brood amongst many other interesting influences on the songwriting - it had a significant impact on where the art was coming from - the artistic underground.

My biggest critique now is there is less of the interesting references / influences. I've been surprised to hear Fleetwood Mac being referenced so often from the BTE podcast, the audible influence on Doggerel and again on the upcoming album. Nothing against Fleetwood but I do find them extremely bland.

Though I still like the new stuff and it's not a deal breaker for me.

What's weird is I don't know who's influencing the direction of their influences. IE- is it something maybe Charles and the band just happened to be into lately or is it maybe something pushed by Tom Dalgety to follow after more kinds generic or at least more standard classic/modern rock or whatever.

If people are into that sort of thing there's nothing wrong with it but I agree this seems like an issue for those of us into the weirder side of Pixies/Frank Black songs.

It feels like since Doggerel, Pixies are going into some kind of more standard classic rock feel rather than indie rock- which I'd argue is what made them who they are initially. It was almost like Outcast/different sort of rock than the 'mainstream' stuff and now a lot of it is seemingly mlre standard.

I agree there are some good songs mixed in though and BTE is also my highlight from them in Pixies 2.0 as well as the demos there.

Would be neat to see them get a producer that is into indie rock though. Like get a producer from Built to Spill or the shoegaze scene to maybe influence the band into some more indie rock territory however possible.
Go to Top of Page

Stevio10
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
1100 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  12:37:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there also an element of intentionally being inoffensive to avoid potentially being cancelled?

Should he have released 'Die! Die! Die!' with the Pixies in 2024 for example there may have been different consequences
Go to Top of Page

Troubles A Foot
= Cult of Ray =

USA
872 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  13:01:51  Show Profile  Visit Troubles A Foot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

A very negative post:

No. That isn't what I am saying, though that is a correct comparison.

I am saying in Debaser he made a song about a cool avant garde art film Un Chien Andalou and name-checks it and people will sing along not even knowing what it is but it's a cool series of words and then you can look into it later and find a cool movie to check out. Frank's references and turns of phrase are a cool thing about his lyrics. It makes you want to go to the library or rent the movie he's talking about.

"An actor in zombie movies" is placeholder. Fill in the movie later. It's probably the most boring way to approach that idea.

Go to Top of Page

Troubles A Foot
= Cult of Ray =

USA
872 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  13:10:56  Show Profile  Visit Troubles A Foot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skatealex1

With Chicken also, I was thinking of another slower Black Francis song like Bluefinger, and something about that feels more exciting and dynamic than the structure of Chicken.

This is something I try to understand also. It's not even the tempo. It's the missing attitude. Bluefinger and other slower Frank songs still have a weirdness or a strangeness or an attitude that these new Pixies songs don't quite have. I'm not even sure it can be put into words. It's a feeling that's missing.
Go to Top of Page

Stevio10
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
1100 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  13:36:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to say I find 'Chicken' more interesting than Discotheque 36 or Blue finger - it has a certain charm.

I had a thought Chicken may be about Dave Phillips.

May be a stretch, but 'dealing with decapitation' may be a metaphor for dealing with a terminal illness.

And 'actors of zombie movies' may be a reference to their appearance in the 'Low Budget Time Machine' movie where Frank and Dave were zombies along with their wives at the time.

Like I say, may be a stretch - however one may feel like a chicken running round in circles when there's no way to help cure a friend.

Edited by - Stevio10 on 07/29/2024 13:46:54
Go to Top of Page

Bedbug
> Teenager of the Year <

3057 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  13:40:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

A very negative post:

No. That isn't what I am saying, though that is a correct comparison.

I am saying in Debaser he made a song about a cool avant garde art film Un Chien Andalou and name-checks it and people will sing along not even knowing what it is but it's a cool series of words and then you can look into it later and find a cool movie to check out. Frank's references and turns of phrase are a cool thing about his lyrics. It makes you want to go to the library or rent the movie he's talking about.

"An actor in zombie movies" is placeholder. Fill in the movie later. It's probably the most boring way to approach that idea.

Could that be his point?

Kind of like, 'A Woman in Trouble' is a pretty mild tagline for a film like Inland Empire? (not saying that Chicken is the Inland Empire of songs.)

Maybe he's just in a real minimalist place in his writing.

It doesn't bother me, but I'm not a professional songwriter like you are, so I defer.
Go to Top of Page

Troubles A Foot
= Cult of Ray =

USA
872 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  13:42:55  Show Profile  Visit Troubles A Foot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh I am very against gatekeeping when it comes to songs and criticizing songs so me being a songwriter, I would think, has little to do with it. We all have ears and valid opinions, of course you included.

I only speak as a fan, I just don't like those lyrics. I like when Frank makes me google something because he sparks my imagination or interest.
Go to Top of Page

Bedbug
> Teenager of the Year <

3057 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  13:58:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like when Frank does that too

And he’s such a masterful writer as you’ve pointed out, that “an actor in zombie movies” is either really out of character for him, or that’s the point maybe?

Can I name an actor in zombie movies? What does that even mean? It’s like nothing? Who would you be if you were an actor in zombie movies? Nobody? Not even worthy the movie having a title? Like, “hey Barton, we want you to write a wrestling picture.” Maybe the emptiness is what fills the song. Maybe when you have no head that’s the best you can write?
Go to Top of Page

Sprite
* Dog in the Sand *

1269 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  15:29:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I have to say I find 'Chicken' more interesting than Discotheque 36 or Blue finger - it has a certain charm.

I had a thought Chicken may be about Dave Phillips.

May be a stretch, but 'dealing with decapitation' may be a metaphor for dealing with a terminal illness.

And 'actors of zombie movies' may be a reference to their appearance in the 'Low Budget Time Machine' movie where Frank and Dave were zombies along with their wives at the time.

Like I say, may be a stretch - however one may feel like a chicken running round in circles when there's no way to help cure a friend.

Wow, I never heard that story. I just went on YouTube and you can see the two them in the trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZddDsC-axQ
Go to Top of Page

Troubles A Foot
= Cult of Ray =

USA
872 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  15:44:08  Show Profile  Visit Troubles A Foot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sprite

Wow, I never heard that story. I just went on YouTube and you can see the two them in the trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZddDsC-axQ

the fuck. Wow. Looks like a Cinemax Misty Mundae movie.

The plot thickens.
Go to Top of Page

Jamie
- FB Fan -

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  18:09:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe I'm being too literal, but I thought Chicken is pretty clearly a breakup song. Or I guess more of a post-breakup lament. He saying he's stumbling into relationships without a lot of thought, trying to find one that works, and they end difficultly (with decapitation). I think that's why he says "actor" instead of "character", because the actor doesn't actually have agency. He plays his part. Also take the lines "Searching for you in town after town/A lover who ain't gonna kill me" with the context that he met both Jean and Violet after shows.
Go to Top of Page

QuaBear
- FB Fan -

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  18:41:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jamie

Maybe I'm being too literal, but I thought Chicken is pretty clearly a breakup song. Or I guess more of a post-breakup lament. He saying he's stumbling into relationships without a lot of thought, trying to find one that works, and they end difficultly (with decapitation). I think that's why he says "actor" instead of "character", because the actor doesn't actually have agency. He plays his part. Also take the lines "Searching for you in town after town/A lover who ain't gonna kill me" with the context that he met both Jean and Violet after shows.

Great interpretation!
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman

Netherlands
6099 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  21:34:36  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
See, it's all context
Love these takes

Go to Top of Page

Troubles A Foot
= Cult of Ray =

USA
872 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2024 :  21:59:01  Show Profile  Visit Troubles A Foot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I mean, of course Chicken is a break-up song. I can't imagine not gathering that from even a first listen.

Edited by - Troubles A Foot on 07/29/2024 21:59:30
Go to Top of Page

Brank_Flack
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
950 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2024 :  06:12:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, but Jamie's interpretation does a good job of adding colour and detail.

I have to say, after initially thinking that the song sounded nice but was ultimately somewhat forgettable, it's been consistently in my head for the last couple days.
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman

Netherlands
6099 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2024 :  06:43:26  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I really like it
Warts and all

Joey and Emma are magical and I love most of the parts by Frank and Dave too

Go to Top of Page

Bedbug
> Teenager of the Year <

3057 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2024 :  07:21:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Am I right that we’ve gotten 5 albums from FBF in the last decade?

That’s remarkable when you consider all the variables, and compare him to other bands that don’t do anything new (love you Ween)

None of the 2.0 albums may be my favorites of his, but they all range from good to great, which is such a gift

And re: Chicken, how not surprising that the song is growing on many of us. Doing what he does best
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman

Netherlands
6099 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2024 :  08:35:48  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He used to release two albums on one day though

(okay that was just once, but still)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000