Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

rivum
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
256 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  02:48:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
here's what i was able to screen grab. awesome to see rock music on there!

Go to Top of Page

pixie punk
> Teenager of the Year <

2923 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  02:58:15  Show Profile  Visit pixie punk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WOW Finally Charles Corrected The Spelling From ISLA DE ENCANTA to The Correct ISLA DEL ENCANTO!!!:-)

PUERTO RICO PIXIE
Go to Top of Page

rivum
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
256 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  02:59:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
here's what i get out of that:

caribou
vamos
isla
ed is dead
holiday song
nimrod
i've been tired
levitate
bone machine
break my body
something against you
broken face
euphrates
where is my mind
cactus
tony's theme
i'm amazed
brick is red
oh my golly * (not sure what the asterisk means...)
debaser
tame
wave
i bleed
here comes your man
mr. grieves
dead
monkey gone to heaven
crackity jones
la la love you
no 13 baby
hey
gouge
velouria
rock music* (another asterisk!)
allison
is she weird
ana
dig for fire
havalina
planet of sound
alec eiffel
sad punk
head on
umass
subbacultcha
distance = rate x time
motorway to roswell
what goes boom
indie cindy
greens & Blues
nagdalena 318
bag boy
another toe
ring the bell*
blue eyed hexe *
snakes *
andro queen
silver snail
jaime bravo
big prin
winterlong
in Heaven
build high

total of 63 songs
Go to Top of Page

lucmove
- FB Fan -

Brazil
116 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  03:01:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rant fest, here I come...

I am really not happy. This release is a triple disappointment to me:

1) An uncertain number of EPs released at random over 15 months? Boooooh! I want an album. I want a landmark oeuvre, with its own unity and character. Bluefinger is a masterpiece in that respect. EPs are for penniless debuting acts barely backed by a label that has no faith in the act but what the hell, let's give'em an EP and see what happens...

2) This doesn't sound like the Pixies at all, and please don't give me that crap about "moving forward" or "evolving" or variations thereof. Bam Thwok totally sounds like the Pixies without sounding old. The same about Ain't That Pretty At All. Bag Boy sounds a bit trompelemondish therefore a little bit old, but very little. It's awesome and definitely sounds like the Pixies. Heck, Frank Black and his extensive solo career departs from the Pixies and goes far and does that beautifully. This EP is not evolution, it's a misfire. This EP is not even the Pixies, it's something else. Where is even Joey Fucking Santiago anyway? Where is David? Even David doesn't seem to be there. What band is this??? Where is Kim? Oh, right. Gee, Kim's departure really makes me wonder now...

3) What is wrong with the fans in this forum? You're a funny bunch. I see a number of posts that go exactly like this: Well, yeah, there is this problem here, and that nag over there, not quite so great, hmm, yeah, and this song is really weird, the other is just okay-i-guess, erm, disapp... hmm, yeah, but hey WOW, THIS RELEASE ROCKS, I'M SO PSYCHED!!!1!! WOOHOO!!!

Give me a break.

You call this evolution, I call it something very different. This is crystal clear to me, the Pixies have gone commercial. An awful lot of this EP sounds like... any of those mediocre bands I've always worked hard to ignore cos life is short and I can't afford to waste my time listening to their tripe. I've seen comparisons here with Foo Fighters and Red Hot Chili Peppers, among other things. I thought of Of Montreal and Arctic Monkeys (I loathe both) when I heard Another Toe. None of these comparisons is unwarranted, on the contrary, this EP definitely sounds a lot like those generic bands. And it really seems to me that it EP is targeting a much younger audience, I mean actual teens. I fully expect the Pixies to be included in the soundtrack of the next American Pie movie.

Pray tell, when did anyone ever, ANY FUCKING ONE EVER said the Pixies sounded like this or that other? Fucking never. They have always been unique. Beyond comparison. Dozens of bands have been compared to the Pixies, not the other way around. But not anymore. Charles probably still hates to have been crowned the king of quirky alt rock and not have gotten rich on it while a bunch of lame hacks were showered with money and pussy. He wants to be commercial now. Fine. It's his career. But let's call it what it is.

Also, I think the mixing/editing is crap, everything sounds crowded into one single channel, and yes, Another Toe is shit in case I wasn't clear enough about it. Andro Queen is the only one I like, the others are fillers.

"m b v" just got a lot better.

Sorry, I'm still a big fan, but this is a sad episode.

ChienAndalou22
- FB Fan -

58 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  03:07:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd have rather seen an album but if they wanted to go commercial surely the best way would have been a 20-odd song double album with months of hype and build up rather than a series of unannounced, off the radar EPs. I'd say Another Toe sounds a bit more generic than most other Pixies tracks but the other 3 are a cut above most stuff. Indie Cindy especially sounds like something i wouldn't expect to hear from most other bands.
Go to Top of Page

jake3
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
245 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  03:08:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eroticvultcha

quote:
Originally posted by sdon

Snales * (don't know this one)

Does anyone else read that as 'Shakes' rather than 'Snales'?

"I've got my own gas tanks."

Yeah, definitely.
Go to Top of Page

rivum
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
256 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  03:10:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
one thing i will say, lucmove, is that the album (as a format) is pretty much dead. everyone listens to music on their ipods and usually split up in random orders. ep is the most sensible release format for these times (actually it's probably better to release songs one by one as they're ready if we think this way!)

Edited by - rivum on 09/04/2013 03:12:02
Go to Top of Page

vilainde
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Niue
7438 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  04:00:15  Show Profile  Visit vilainde's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lucmove, thanks for the laugh.

Denis

Obsidiana Bijoux
Go to Top of Page

Ziggy
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
2411 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  04:35:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And I suppose 'Cecilia Ann' and 'There Goes My Gun' are potentials too, plus the Doolittle B sides...
Go to Top of Page

hammerhands
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
1592 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  04:36:51  Show Profile  Visit hammerhands's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I only listen to lossless albums on my ipod, or things I've arranged into albums.

I haven't bought any vinyl only and/or download only releases except OMRTH and
Snake Oil. I haven't had a compelling reason except some stuff by Kristin Hersh.

Not sure what to do. Wait.

Edited by - hammerhands on 09/04/2013 04:41:37
Go to Top of Page

Mickey
- FB Fan -

USA
207 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  08:37:29  Show Profile  Visit Mickey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Honestly, I get that some of you really hate "Another Toe", and that's fine. However, it sounds NOTHING like any of the bands people have been comparing it to. Nickleback? Blink 182? Come on! Have you ever even heard these bands? Foo Fighters maybe, but that's an ouroboros since the Foo Fighters were a Pixies pastiche on their first two records and "Another Toe" would sound most at home on their second album. The only clear influence I hear on some of these songs is the Fall. I'm not saying these are entirely original, radical songs or anything like that. I just think the comparisons people are making are way, way off base.

I'm sorry so many people are disappointed. I honestly am not as excited about it as I hoped I would be, I think the production is really killing these songs (which is exactly how I felt about NSE, though I think the issue was way worse on that record), but I am excited that it's happening at all. It's fun to see these guys with new life and vigor, I'm really thrilled to hear how everything, new and old, is going to sound live.

I think everyone would have been much happier had Kim left the band in 06/07 and Bluefinger and Svn Fngrs had been Pixies records. Seems like Frank had a 'Pixies' bug for a few years, but now that the time has come it's out of his system.

-Mickey
Go to Top of Page

Sprite
* Dog in the Sand *

1228 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  10:48:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lucmove

Rant fest, here I come...

Well it's more a diatribe really or perhaps a polemic? Still I agree with viliande, I did enjoy reading it. Reminds me of those notebooks in Se7en.

I hear you on the mixing though, however, I think it would be worse if it was sparse seen as there was no Deal.

Edited by - Sprite on 09/04/2013 12:33:52
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman

Netherlands
6013 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  11:01:35  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I took my comment about Blink 182 back, Mickey.

---------------------------
BF: Mag ik Engels spreken?
Go to Top of Page

Mickey
- FB Fan -

USA
207 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  11:18:53  Show Profile  Visit Mickey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good man bill (hey, this is something of a pun), sorry to put you on blast.

-Mickey

Edited by - Mickey on 09/04/2013 11:19:16
Go to Top of Page

Sprite
* Dog in the Sand *

1228 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  11:32:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hammerhands

I only listen to lossless albums on my ipod, or things I've arranged into albums.

I don't know much about the nitty gritty on compressions and mp3 bit rates but when I bought EP download there was an 'Apple Lossless' option. Don't know if that helps?

One thing that does annoy me is when I loaded them on to my IPOD Bagboy and the new EP are stored as two different artists Pixies and PIXIES
Go to Top of Page

djzap
- FB Fan -

Ireland
12 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  11:36:55  Show Profile  Visit djzap's Homepage  Click to see djzap's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Brilliant EP, imo. Took me a couple listens to really get into it, but now I think it's great. Not like any other era of Pixies, not exactly like any era of FB, not like anything else out there, still.
Go to Top of Page

ChienAndalou22
- FB Fan -

58 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  11:56:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sprite

quote:
Originally posted by hammerhands

I don't know much about the nitty gritty on compressions and mp3 bit rates but when I bought EP download there was an 'Apple Lossless' option. Don't know if that helps?

One thing that does annoy me is when I loaded them on to my IPOD Bagboy and the new EP are stored as two different artists Pixies and PIXIES

If they're both still on itunes delete both off of your ipod and then right click both of them in itunes and under 'get info' change the artist and album artist for both to either Pixies or PIXIES and put them back on.
Go to Top of Page

the acorahs
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  12:13:56  Show Profile  Visit the acorahs's Homepage  Click to see the acorahs's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
RE the song list... Big Prinz? Fall cover - Big New Prinz - perhaps? Charles is certainly a fan. (Brush with celebrity, I went to a Fall gig last year, posted a couple of pictures on facebook and Charles 'liked' them and had a brief conversation with me RE The Fall).

New songs are great, they're not trying to be Pixies of old. Just a cool band.

----------------------------------------

http://snailhead.bandcamp.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ziggy
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
2411 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  12:28:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by the acorahs

RE the song list... Big Prinz? Fall cover - Big New Prinz - perhaps? Charles is certainly a fan. (Brush with celebrity, I went to a Fall gig last year, posted a couple of pictures on facebook and Charles 'liked' them and had a brief conversation with me RE The Fall).

New songs are great, they're not trying to be Pixies of old. Just a cool band.

----------------------------------------

http://snailhead.bandcamp.com/

Hmm yeah, could see them covering that.
Go to Top of Page

Sprite
* Dog in the Sand *

1228 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  12:32:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ChienAndalou22

If they're both still on itunes delete both off of your ipod and then right click both of them in itunes and under 'get info' change the artist and album artist for both to either Pixies or PIXIES and put them back on.

ChienAndalou22 that worked a treat, thanks very much indeed!
Go to Top of Page

Sprite
* Dog in the Sand *

1228 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  12:39:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by the acorahs

Good on you. Defintely worth boasting about. A cover of Big New Prinz would have me foaming. One of my favourite Fall songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wygQmJ59E4Q

Go to Top of Page

vilainde

Niue
7438 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  21:54:01  Show Profile  Visit vilainde's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Still I agree with viliande, I did enjoy reading it. Reminds me of those notebooks in Se7en.

I was thinking more of Kathy Bates in Misery. Like he's ready to kidnap the guys until they record something that sounds like 20 years ago. Anyway he has room in his basement since Kevin Shields was liberated.

Denis

Obsidiana Bijoux
Go to Top of Page

lucmove
- FB Fan -

Brazil
116 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  02:17:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I hear you on the mixing though, however, I think it would be worse if it was sparse seen as there was no Deal.

Bag Boy sounds excellent all around. I can't understand why this 'EP' didn't get the same treatment.

I hereby speculate that the EP is comprised of old recordings that had been kept for quite some time and may have undergone some... process to deal with Kim's sudden departure, and that Bag Boy is a much newer recording with the Kim soundalike made right from scratch, in another studio and with a whole 'nother mixing session etc.

quote:
Originally posted by vilainde
I was thinking more of Kathy Bates in Misery. Like he's ready to kidnap the guys until they record something that sounds like 20 years ago. Anyway he has room in his basement since Kevin Shields was liberated.bsidiana Bijoux[/b][/url]

Well, EXCUSE ME for expecting my favorite band to sound like... erm, how can I put it... like the band it's always been!!!

I know. That's so foolish of me, isn't it. Obviously, everybody bought David Bowie's comeback album expecting him to sound like Johnny Cash, Robbie Halford or even Celine Dion, anything at all except Bowie, right? Right? It's the least the old fart could do after indulging in the insane extravagance of releasing an album. Pfff! An album! What an oldtimer.

Let's not even mention Kevin Shields. A guy who lived in his basement for so many years would do no different than release an album, of course.

Now, expressing disappointmet because BF is not screaming and howling or that the Pixies are not the Pixies without Kim's backing vocals is perfectly normal, and does not warrant snarky comparisons with what I assume to be creepy characters from movies I haven't seen.

Ok. Whatever.

Sometimes I wonder if Black Francis shouldn't pull a Jello Biafra and make a talking record, but instead of talking, just hollering, bellowing and howling. That seems to be really valuable to a lot of people. But not an album, of course, come on. It should be broken into 3 EPs: one for the hollering, another one for the bellowing and another one for the howling. Ka-ching!

vilainde

Niue
7438 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  02:24:05  Show Profile  Visit vilainde's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'd buy it.

Denis

Obsidiana Bijoux
Go to Top of Page

vilainde

Niue
7438 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  02:34:17  Show Profile  Visit vilainde's Homepage  Reply with Quote
More seriously, maybe I wasn't clear. Bowie hadn't released anything in 10 years. He picked up where he left off in 2003. Shields' last album was released 18 years ago. He picked up where he left off in 1995. The guy who wrote the Pixies songs kept writing and recording continuously during the 22 years of the band's absence. He's picking up right where he left off... in 2011, not in '91. There is absolutely no reason why that would be different.
Besides, the Pixies themselves have evolved quite a bit along their 5 records. Did you want a Come on Pilgrim soundalike or a TLM soundalike? They don't have much in common. Oh yeah, the screaming. You'll get some on Blue Eyed Hexe I bet.

Denis

Obsidiana Bijoux
Go to Top of Page

lucmove
- FB Fan -

Brazil
116 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  02:58:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vilainde

More seriously, maybe I wasn't clear. Bowie hadn't released anything in 10 years. He picked up where he left off in 2003. Shields' last album was released 18 years ago. He picked up where he left off in 1995. The guy who wrote the Pixies songs kept writing and recording continuously during the 22 years of the band's absence. He's picking up right where he left off... in 2011, not in '91. There is absolutely no reason why that would be different.
Besides, the Pixies themselves have evolved quite a bit along their 5 records. Did you want a Come on Pilgrim soundalike or a TLM soundalike? They don't have much in common. Oh yeah, the screaming. You'll get some on Blue Eyed Hexe I bet.
Denis

You make a good point, Charles never stopped.

But I have no complaints about Bag Boy, in case someone hasn't noticed. It sounds like the Pixies, and it's not just because of the Kim soundalike.

rivum
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
256 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  07:14:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Bag Boy sounds excellent all around. I can't understand why this 'EP' didn't get the same treatment.

I hereby speculate that the EP is comprised of old recordings that had been kept for quite some time and may have undergone some... process to deal with Kim's sudden departure, and that Bag Boy is a much newer recording with the Kim soundalike made right from scratch, in another studio and with a whole 'nother mixing session etc.

while we're composing crackpot theories, isn't it more logical to conclude that, if anything, bagboy is the older recording (including kim - despite charles' insistance otherwise) and that the EP1 is newer recordings??

Edited by - rivum on 09/05/2013 07:16:20
Go to Top of Page

natenate101
= Cult of Ray =

USA
851 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  07:32:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It doesn't seem logical at all for Charles to lie about who sings on Bagboy. No reason to do so, he caught more shit by telling the truth.

I do wonder though if all the songs listed on BMI were recorded by Gil Norton, or if some were and others have been completed seperately since then.

Edited by - natenate101 on 09/05/2013 10:40:11
Go to Top of Page

lucmove
- FB Fan -

Brazil
116 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  09:54:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rivum
while we're composing crackpot theories, isn't it more logical to conclude that, if anything, bagboy is the older recording (including kim - despite charles' insistance otherwise) and that the EP1 is newer recordings??

My logic is that the EP songs were recorded with Kim. Then she left, so the tracks had to be remastered, reedited, butchered, whatever so as to remove her bass and possibly her voice. So the mixing is not good. Then they recorded Bag Boy with Kim already out, so they got the Kim soundalike. Sorry, I forget the guy's name. Since Bag Boy was recorded in another studio and/or mixed by someone else and nothing had to be removed from it, it sounds good.

That is my logic. As good a theory as any.

natenate101
= Cult of Ray =

USA
851 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  10:41:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by rivum

My logic is that the EP songs were recorded with Kim. Then she left, so the tracks had to be remastered, reedited, butchered, whatever so as to remove her bass and possibly her voice. So the mixing is not good. Then they recorded Bag Boy with Kim already out, so they got the Kim soundalike. Sorry, I forget the guy's name. Since Bag Boy was recorded in another studio and/or mixed by someone else and nothing had to be removed from it, it sounds good.

That is my logic. As good a theory as any.

Don't know about any of the other stuff you wrote, but guessing Bagboy and the others were recorded in different places and with different engineers makes sense to me. They do sound like they are from separate spaces.
Go to Top of Page

sdon
= Cult of Ray =

France
779 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  11:38:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Come on, I'm sure it has already been stated somewhere that Bagboy was recorded in Wales by Gil Norton
And studio mixing and editing does not work by removing things, but it's separate tracks that are added or can be replaced.
If kim's bassline was removed and replaced by Ding's, it remains a natural mixing additive process, not a substractive operation

I don't understand why Bagboy sounds so much better than EP1 (not the songwriting, but the mix). Maybe it has to do with the mastering process, we don't know where it was done (should be written on the vinyls though, but for Bagboy we don't know)

--
"Aristophanes! (gong sounds)"

Edited by - sdon on 09/05/2013 11:39:00
Go to Top of Page

vilainde

Niue
7438 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  20:06:42  Show Profile  Visit vilainde's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sooo lucmove... Do you work for pitchfork? Spill it!

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/18560-pixies-ep-1/

Denis

Obsidiana Bijoux
Go to Top of Page

sdon
= Cult of Ray =

France
779 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  20:44:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ouch, utter bullshit

--
"Aristophanes! (gong sounds)"
Go to Top of Page

Jason
* Dog in the Sand *

1446 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  21:15:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yuck. Another reason to hate Pitchfork, though let us do take a moment to acknowledge the comical futility of negatively reviewing a record that sold out in one day two days earlier and is now easily available for free to anyone with an internet connection.

In any case, Frank Black (I still call him that, it just feels comfortable to me) is the epitome of a cult artist. ANYTHING he puts out is going to be controversial. Arguments will fly and opinions will clash.

It's normal and I even think it's cool.

In the spirit of some of the long-winded opinions posted here, I'll post my own long-winded opinion of the new EP, which I posted over breakfast to my piddly little rateyourmusic page (http://rateyourmusic.com/~JasonHernandez) on the day the news came out:

-------------------
The Pixies might be the most frivolous rock band to ever get taken seriously—and don't take that as a knock. Rock music IS frivolous, and gloriously so. Bands who embrace that tend to be the ones that age best. That's partly why the old Pixies records still sound good twenty-five years later. They're Grade A rock 'n' roll nonsense, powerful songs and great hooks with no message, no politics, and no deep dark confessions to get in the way. That songwriter Black Francis fancied himself a surrealist was perfect. Surrealism, like rock music, doesn't need to make a lick of sense to be good.

Francis was such a master that I wanted to continue to follow his music after the Pixies. Something in his voice and in his sense of humor resonated strongly in me from the first time I heard him. Something in there convinced me that he was never going to make music that he didn't want to make. Something convinced me that he was not afraid to be unpopular.

And I like guys like that.

And I like this new Pixies EP.

It doesn't sound like the band's old stuff, thank God. I've been following Frank Black/Black Francis's music for almost twenty years and I can tell that he's not one for nostalgia (and neither am I). These four songs aren't trips back to 1990. These are the sort of beautifully constructed melodies that Francis is writing NOW. They're follow-ups to his last lovely couple of solo albums.

He has the GALL to start it off with a ballad, "Andro Queen", a starlit and eccentric beauty worthy of late 60s Donovan, that doesn't even attempt to compete with "Debaser". "Another Toe in the Ocean" is expertly swirling pop. "Indie Cindy" starts out mellow and then goes into a weird Kurt Weill march that switches from hard to soft and then back again. The rocker comes at the end with "What Goes Boom", a fine smear of guitar riffs and swagger.

Also, in the spirit of the band's frivolity (meaning that I don't hold anything about them sacred), I say here that I officially don't care that Kim Deal has left the band. Joey Santiago's guitar is the main ingredient of their sound, anyway.

This is the first of a series of 10"/digital EPs that the band plans to release over the next year-and-a-half with no pre-order announcements. Each new release will just show up for sale out of the blue. I can hang with that.
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman

Netherlands
6013 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  22:22:28  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ahhh pitchfork....same old, same old.

---------------------------
BF: Mag ik Engels spreken?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000