What documentary are you watching?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2013 :  12:29:34  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The man with 10 stone testicles

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/bodyshock/4od

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2013 :  12:53:40  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When he finally gets that thing removed he'll have trouble balancing at first, better make sure he has something to fall back on.
Go to Top of Page

pixiestu
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2564 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2013 :  13:07:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw that the other day. I was impressed with the guy's attitude. That's got to be hell to live with but he seemed to deal with it really well, as well as anyone could realistically expect anyway. I can't begin to imagine how I'd cope with something like that. It makes me feel very fortunate to be healthy because you never know what's round the corner.

"The arc of triumph"
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2013 :  13:20:44  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It was totally gross lol what a horrible thing to get. Made me feel grateful that my balls are only the size of tangerines.
Go to Top of Page

pixiestu
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2564 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2013 :  13:48:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm grateful just to have two testicles. Imagine having 10...and made of stone too. Jeez.

"The arc of triumph"
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2013 :  13:56:55  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's a bit weird really. I mean I imagine you've heard of Buster Gonad, Viz character? He seems to have a lot of trouble walking around, but Buster Gonad used to carry his unfeasibly large testicles around in a wheelbarrow. That was obviously a feature of his character that was introduced for comedy, but on a practical level as well it surely would have helped this guy in real life. Maybe not an actual wheelbarrow, but something of a similar design.

Go to Top of Page

pixiestu
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2564 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2013 :  14:08:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was thinking the exact same thing. He did use a wheelchair in front of him right before he went in for surgery I think it was...but something like that surely would have made his life at least a little more comfortable through the years of struggle.

"The arc of triumph"
Go to Top of Page

Jose Jones
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1758 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2013 :  15:29:52  Show Profile  Visit Jose Jones's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the avengers.

------------------------------
they were the heroes of old, men of renown.
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2013 :  20:01:26  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jose Jones

the avengers.

The comedy police have issued you with a 1 point infraction for your comment 'the avengers' in the thread 'What documentary are you watching?'

Reason: humour too vague, failing to conform to thread topic parameters

Edited by - pot on 06/30/2013 20:01:59
Go to Top of Page

Jose Jones
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1758 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2013 :  01:56:30  Show Profile  Visit Jose Jones's Homepage  Reply with Quote
that's fair.

------------------------------
they were the heroes of old, men of renown.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000