Life's Too Short
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  02:33:49  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
To get all wound up over political correctness. Laughter is the best medicine. It's really great for clearing the air.

Warwick Davis, the funniest dwarf I've ever known.

I guess some of the more uptight people here might not see the humour in this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQhxYxVCWrk

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  03:31:49  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When I broke my hand in Holland in a work accident in 2006 I made jokes about wanking on the way to the hospital, and when the nurse was stroking my fingers to see if I still had sensation in them I got slightly aroused and started laughing. This is called making light of a bad situation. It's what people often do to make the situation less unpleasant. Try it next time you have a work related accident, it actually works!
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  07:10:24  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The thing about all this as well is that people with disabilities would actually rather people didn't always try to dance around their feelings. It often causes more offence to avoid speaking of their illness, than just saying it. And certainly I don't think they want everyone sticking up for them either, if someone says something that may be considered offensive by others.
Go to Top of Page

Carl
- A 'Fifth' Catholic -

Ireland
11546 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  07:15:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, I've also worked in Holland pot, a couple of years before you, and I also had to make an out-patient trip to hospital there; had to cycle to the local train station with an asthma-bothering chest infection going on (leaving behind my hysterical friends, ah youthful insensitivity!) and take the train to the hospital in Den Bosch. I still have a little plastic patients card they gave me. To add to my woes, the local doctor wasn't keen on prescribing antibiotics, which is apparently the common stance among the medical profession there (although given the way viruses build up a resistance to these things, maybe it wasn't so foolish). Haha, where the fuck is all this coming from now?!

By the way pot, that nurse-arousal story is creepy... in my opinion you should be banned from the forum immediately. If not for that then for multiple replies to your own post. ;)

[EDIT]Posted this before seeing the hoo-hah in the RIP Obituary thread. Weird. Comments in no way related to that, obviously. Not getting involved in anything.

:)

Edited by - Carl on 06/28/2013 07:23:57
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  07:24:43  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I also once cycled to the hopsital in Nijmegen, after suffering an asthma attack, which I think was brought on by hazardous substances I was exposed to at work.

I have a better nurse story that's not as creepy. Got a tick in my leg, right up the inside near my balls and I had to go to hospital to get it removed. I had two gorgeous blonde student nurses take care of it, so I had to sit there with their heads between my leg and try not to squeal as they pulled it out. I got a slight boner that time as well. (I didn't really, but I masturbated to the thought of them giving me a double blow job later on that day)

I'm the only person who likes me in here anymore so there's only really me to reply to my own posts anyway
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  07:54:55  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anyone know what the 'correct' term to refer to people who are born with seven fingers and seven toes is? You know, just in case I say the wrong fucking thing again, the asshole that I am.
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  07:57:16  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This documentary about the seven dwarfs of Auschwitz is interesting, if you can get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHdHL-pQlj0
Go to Top of Page

shineoftheever
> Teenager of the Year <

Canada
4307 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2013 :  19:46:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i like you pot. but i won't experiment with you. no im a grown up professional now.

alba

20th Anniversary Tour; Teenager Of The Year: Live and Complete - Coming Soon in 2014 to your favorite venue!
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2013 :  00:57:47  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok... no experiments then.

???
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000