-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Topic!
 General Chat
 What documentary are you watching?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pot Posted - 06/29/2013 : 12:29:34
The man with 10 stone testicles

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/bodyshock/4od
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jose Jones Posted - 07/01/2013 : 01:56:30
that's fair.

------------------------------
they were the heroes of old, men of renown.
pot Posted - 06/30/2013 : 20:01:26
quote:
Originally posted by Jose Jones

the avengers.

The comedy police have issued you with a 1 point infraction for your comment 'the avengers' in the thread 'What documentary are you watching?'

Reason: humour too vague, failing to conform to thread topic parameters
Jose Jones Posted - 06/30/2013 : 15:29:52
the avengers.

------------------------------
they were the heroes of old, men of renown.
pixiestu Posted - 06/29/2013 : 14:08:14
I was thinking the exact same thing. He did use a wheelchair in front of him right before he went in for surgery I think it was...but something like that surely would have made his life at least a little more comfortable through the years of struggle.

"The arc of triumph"
pot Posted - 06/29/2013 : 13:56:55
It's a bit weird really. I mean I imagine you've heard of Buster Gonad, Viz character? He seems to have a lot of trouble walking around, but Buster Gonad used to carry his unfeasibly large testicles around in a wheelbarrow. That was obviously a feature of his character that was introduced for comedy, but on a practical level as well it surely would have helped this guy in real life. Maybe not an actual wheelbarrow, but something of a similar design.

pixiestu Posted - 06/29/2013 : 13:48:45
I'm grateful just to have two testicles. Imagine having 10...and made of stone too. Jeez.

"The arc of triumph"
pot Posted - 06/29/2013 : 13:20:44
It was totally gross lol what a horrible thing to get. Made me feel grateful that my balls are only the size of tangerines.
pixiestu Posted - 06/29/2013 : 13:07:19
I saw that the other day. I was impressed with the guy's attitude. That's got to be hell to live with but he seemed to deal with it really well, as well as anyone could realistically expect anyway. I can't begin to imagine how I'd cope with something like that. It makes me feel very fortunate to be healthy because you never know what's round the corner.

"The arc of triumph"
pot Posted - 06/29/2013 : 12:53:40
When he finally gets that thing removed he'll have trouble balancing at first, better make sure he has something to fall back on.

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000