Page: of 13

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  06:12:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Knight

People seem to think everything on the internet is fair game for candid discussion.

i like you Chris but that's one if the most silly things i've heard

green star member since 2006. smb?
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  06:13:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by matto

Will this jailbreak allow for a Tom Waits contribution to the oevre?

baby poop, curry

What's one got to do with the other?

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  06:32:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh and I've asked this a couple of times before. Was Waits' 1992 album Bone Machine any kind of nod to Surfer Rosa 's opener? Anyone know? Anyone care?

McDutchie
= Cult of Ray =

United Kingdom
267 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  06:34:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fissile

My secret source of info? It's this: Youtube. Don't tell anyone else. Go have a look at the various videos of Kim that are on Youtube, especially that Dutch documentary. You can clearly see what a train wreck Kim's life had become. Like I said, I've known lots of addicts/alcoholics, that didn't happen to her overnight, it was long in the making.

Yeah, I've seen that Dutch documentary too (which is 11 years old, by the way, so hardly reflects the current situation). I was amazed by the vibrant creativity emanating from the Deal sisters, and floored by how honest and open they were with themselves and others. Did they have problems? Certainly. A train wreck? I don't think so.

Violet's message represents one side of this story, namely the other band members' (or perhaps just Frank's) frustration with Kim Deal. But Kim is not telling her side of this story, and whatever it is, I'd say the frustration was probably mutual.

I wish people would either just spill the beans on everything that happened or stay tight-lipped and say nothing. That message from Violet is the worst of both. Vague allusions that basically call Kim a horrible broken defective person. I mean, Kim currently seems to be doing just fine with a successful Breeders tour. How defective can she really be?

So perhaps they hate her right now. It's understandable. Suddenly leaving a band while they're recording new material is kind of a bitch move. But you know, perhaps it's not actually worse than Frank disbanding an about-to-be-famous band over the radio and then informing the others by fax and not talking to Kim for 12 years until reality hits and dollar signs appear before his eyes. Which I gather is how Kim must see it.

It's all water under the bridge now anyway. Pixies live, The Breeders live, and life is good! I just miss Frank Black and the Catholics now... never got a chance to see them :(

I wonder if Kim's departure would open the door to the Pixies incorporating some of Frank's solo and Catholics stuff. Brilliant songs like Heloise, South Bay, Robert Onion, Bartholomew (how'd you end up in the coffee? Genius!), His Kingly Cave (with Joey already on lead guitar), California Bound, Jet Black River, Serious Curious would fit right in to the Pixies repertoire and deserve a much wide audience than they've gotten so far.
Go to Top of Page

PixieSteve
> Teenager of the Year <

Poland
4698 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  06:38:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bagboy! I like it. It took me a few listens before it sunk in and felt like this was the Pixies, man. Now I've spent my whole day off work (recovering from Glastonbury) listening to their back catalog and being excited about the Pixies for the first time in ages.

I like to complain
Go to Top of Page

The Maharal
= Cult of Ray =

961 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  06:44:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just listening to The Everybody again. I'd love it if Pixies re-used some of the sounds found on Avatar - a lot of it is superb.
Go to Top of Page

brickisred
- FB Fan -

France
141 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  06:46:21  Show Profile  Visit brickisred's Homepage  Reply with Quote

quote:
Oh and I've asked this a couple of times before. Was Waits' 1992 album Bone Machine any kind of nod to Surfer Rosa 's opener? Anyone know? Anyone care?

I recall Tom Waits at the time saying this was not intended but seeming genuinely happy about the coincidence.
Go to Top of Page

Fissile
= Cult of Ray =

518 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  07:19:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by McDutchie

Yeah, I've seen that Dutch documentary too (which is 11 years old, by the way, so hardly reflects the current situation). I was amazed by the vibrant creativity emanating from the Deal sisters, and floored by how honest and open they were with themselves and others. Did they have problems? Certainly. A train wreck? I don't think so.

Violet's message represents one side of this story, namely the other band members' (or perhaps just Frank's) frustration with Kim Deal. But Kim is not telling her side of this story, and whatever it is, I'd say the frustration was probably mutual.

I wish people would either just spill the beans on everything that happened or stay tight-lipped and say nothing. That message from Violet is the worst of both. Vague allusions that basically call Kim a horrible broken defective person. I mean, Kim currently seems to be doing just fine with a successful Breeders tour. How defective can she really be?

So perhaps they hate her right now. It's understandable. Suddenly leaving a band while they're recording new material is kind of a bitch move. But you know, perhaps it's not actually worse than Frank disbanding an about-to-be-famous band over the radio and then informing the others by fax and not talking to Kim for 12 years until reality hits and dollar signs appear before his eyes. Which I gather is how Kim must see it.

It's all water under the bridge now anyway. Pixies live, The Breeders live, and life is good! I just miss Frank Black and the Catholics now... never got a chance to see them :(

I wonder if Kim's departure would open the door to the Pixies incorporating some of Frank's solo and Catholics stuff. Brilliant songs like Heloise, South Bay, Robert Onion, Bartholomew (how'd you end up in the coffee? Genius!), His Kingly Cave (with Joey already on lead guitar), California Bound, Jet Black River, Serious Curious would fit right in to the Pixies repertoire and deserve a much wide audience than they've gotten so far.

It wasn't just that Dutch documentary. There are/were a number of other videos that prove my point. There was a video of her...now taken down....with one of those Fear second stringers, where she was completely out of her mind. There is the infamous John Agnello answering machine message that shows how much "fun" it was to work with Kim. Add it all up, and it shows that Kim had, and probably still has, emotional problems.

There is a very telling scene in loudQUIETloud with her parents where her father defends her wacky behavior. Makes me wonder if her dad wasn't her prime enabler.

As for your accusations against Charles, I've been saying the same thing....and taking a lot of shit over it here...for a long time. Charles tried everything he could for 12 years and finally threw in the towel and admitted that the Pixies were/are his meal ticket. Not talking to her for 12 years was a shitty thing to do. He didn't endear himself to her by calling her back for the money grab tour either. Oh, in his defense, the fax went to the manager, not the individual band members.

Edited by - Fissile on 07/02/2013 07:21:24
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  07:52:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brickisred

quote:

I recall Tom Waits at the time saying this was not intended but seeming genuinely happy about the coincidence.

Thanks. I've been wondering about that, off and on, for 20 years.

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  08:43:13  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lex

Time to share....but...I GOT MY LONDON TICKETS!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This show added to these previous gigs.
1) 1989 Glastonbury

This-

Mate was there, still has the official festival magazine that was sold there.
Go to Top of Page

The New Bolero
= Cult of Ray =

394 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  08:44:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like most of the people on here, I don't wish Kim Deal any ill will at all. I still hold her in high regard and wish her the absolute best. I really like her new "Hot Shot" single too. I'm just happy that her exit opens the door for the new music from the remaining Pixies. And as for my support for Violet's hit-and-run disappearing post, sure it was a bit on the personal side but I guess I was just excited to hear at least one person in the inner circle stop walking on eggshells for a minute--well, 60 minutes, anyhow--and tell it how they saw it.
Go to Top of Page

hoverin
- FB Fan -

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  09:08:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've been following the Pixies and the Breeders since the first incarnations of both acts. I've seen both live in the beginning and during the reunions (and in the case of the Breeders, all line ups including the Amps).

I don't think anyone, Kim herself, would deny that she's difficult to work with. She's a perfectionist and once took a year off of recording in order to learn the drums as she was unsatisfied with the sounds she was getting from different drummers. I don't know her personally, but I've interviewed her a couple of times for some smaller press when I lived in Ohio and we had a few chats here in NYC through mutual friends. She's a very strange and very wonderful, odd and warm person from what I've gathered.

I think it's been clear since Loud Quiet Loud that Kim's focus has always been on her own music. She and Kelley were working up demos for Mountain Battles while touring with the Pixies after all. I got the impression that the Pixies reunion for Kim was a sort of "day job" meant to pay the bills while she worked on her art. And now that the Last Splash tour is such a success, those notions of art and commerce are crossing for her again. After seeing three LSXX shows, I can say that in the 25-ish Breeders shows and ten or so Pixies shows I've attended, I've never seen Kim seem happier. The line up has fantastic chemistry, they sound great and they've been teasing in interviews that there may be new Breeders material from them in the pipe line.

Even though I couldn't get into Bagboy, I'm glad that serious Frank fans have a chance at some new Pixies material even though, in my opinion, it misses something without Kim (just as the other Breeders line ups were missing something without Josephine and Jim). Here's hoping the possible new albums from both sides end up being satisfying all around.

Edited by - hoverin on 07/02/2013 09:11:45
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Netherlands
6012 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  09:13:52  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by McDutchie

Hier ben ik het dus helemaal mee eens!

This sums it up imo. Especially the first sentence.

---------------------------
BF: Mag ik Engels spreken?
Go to Top of Page

Stevio10
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
1074 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  09:25:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brickisred

quote:

Where is Dave Phillips when you need him! He played on this Tom Waits album maybe he knows?

Id love to hear Garbage Heap new Pixies style that would be amazing.

Go to Top of Page

sdon
= Cult of Ray =

France
779 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  10:06:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome hoverin
Being myself a perfectionist when recording and mixing music in the studio, I quite feel how difficult it must have been for such different personalities as BF and KD.
BF can write songs in 5 minutes, record two albums per year, and he's the driving force behind the Pixies.
KD needs time, as Albini she is a perfectionist on the sounds (see drums), she is very emotional but at the same time a kind of guardian that "cerebralizes" the doings of the other three (only guessing here of course, I'm just Fissiling)

So who is right, who is wrong, that's not the proper question. They are polar opposites, and the alchemy gave amazingly brilliant songs and the best band ever, but the equilibrium was just not sustainable. Each one of them very probably could not stand working with one another. Seems like an adult and wise decision to part ways.

--
"Aristophanes! (gong sounds)"

Edited by - sdon on 07/02/2013 10:08:51
Go to Top of Page

Chris Knight
= Cult of Ray =

USA
899 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  10:19:27  Show Profile  Visit Chris Knight's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by floop

quote:

People seem to think everything on the internet is fair game for candid discussion.

Hmm ok, sillier than visiting Violet's facebook to find and repost a comment which was clearly intended for facebook only?

Personally, I have never seen Violet's facebook, nor would I want to. I am not that kind of fan. To each his own though.

Edited by - Chris Knight on 07/02/2013 10:32:37
Go to Top of Page

Sprite
* Dog in the Sand *

1228 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  10:36:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Grotesque

It makes me think to what Gil Norton was saying about the navajo knows, that it could be a direction for the next album. Bag Boy sounds nothing like the navajo knows but there is a little something, a feeling they're not repeating themselves.

I never heard that Navajo quote from Gil, where did you read it? That song was always special for me, brilliant but bittersweet. I remember when I heard that they broke up orginally I listened to it over and over again. The last ever song by the Pixies.......until :)
Go to Top of Page

BLT
> Teenager of the Year <

South Sandwich Islands
4204 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  10:49:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Personally, I have never seen Violet's facebook, nor would I want to. I am not that kind of fan. To each his own though.

I don't even have a Facebook account yet her post found me. And I'm not allowed to have an opinion on it!
Go to Top of Page

Fissile
= Cult of Ray =

518 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  10:55:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Hmm ok, sillier than visiting Violet's facebook to find and repost a comment which was clearly intended for facebook only?

Unless a person restricts their Facebook page to friends only, there is no expectation of privacy.
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  11:48:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

come on bro

Go to Top of Page

Grotesque
= Cult of Ray =

France
777 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  12:41:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sprite, I dont remember where i read that gil norton quote aboute the navajo, but i remember he said in the same interview "Trompe le monde was very hard to record but i'm happy now because charles told me the next album is already written". That next album ended up being the first fb album, with edf and santiago that were already playing on Trompe, so for me the orange album was the next pixies album, and the pixies could end up to be just charles it would be perfectly alright for me. If you see every FB album as the next pixies album, everything is fine, as it was not a real collective band like the Stranglers or the Beatles, it was mainly Charles' band. I'm ok with Gigantic as i'm ok with little miss strange or she's so fine, it's just not the center of the thing. Another example in rock history: XTC could end up being just Andy Partridge, it would be fine for me. Also, The beach boys could be just brian wilson, Motorhead could be just Lemmy, etc... I know it's just a point of view and i'm really happy Joey and Dave are back in the game, but that Kim or not Kim question shouldnt raise so much mambo. People never realize how much Kim learnt from Charles' songwriting and that way made very good music afterwards. If you listen to the demos on frank black francis, 90% is already there. NOW i'm not saying everything is as good and fresh as it used to be, why should it be? I'm still happy to hear a new Leonard Cohen or Bob Dylan Album, it doesnt have to compete with blonde or blonde or songs of LC.

Edited by - Grotesque on 07/02/2013 13:04:10
Go to Top of Page

velvety
= Cult of Ray =

Portugal
536 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  13:52:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who am I kidding, will buy the tickets, agree with Jason (I think it was him that said this) that the Pixies are not sacred. I feel privileged to have seen the original line-up twice, but if Kim leaving was necessary in order for the other guys to release new material, than so be it. Continuing to tour the hits would be past embarassing at this point, everyone agrees. Sad to see Kim Deal go, slways loved her, a very talented person that I will miss on the live shows. Couldn't give a shit about all this talk regarding her being unstable or whatever. They've gone their separate ways, and I hope to hear new stuff from both songwriters in the near future.

But if the remaining Pixies finally made this bold move and are going to tour some of the new songs, please don't go for the middle of the road with the new material by releasing singles or EPs, testing the waters. You've tested them with Bagboy and it's a great, quirky and fun tune, with those familiar Pixies guitar sounds but also with something new. Fantastic song. Please release an ALBUMs' worth of what the Pixies sound in this new decade.
Go to Top of Page

johnnyribcage
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1291 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  15:34:03  Show Profile  Visit johnnyribcage's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Whew - great new single, it's what we've all been wanting, and look around at this thread - so much bickering and preaching!

Go Pixies! Welcome back!

Ayerigvlagabriga-Raraaaargh!-Rumbahl-Jumbahl!
Go to Top of Page

Classic Masher
- FB Fan -

146 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  17:30:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Loving Bagboy but... Is it wrong that I'm already wishing for more new material. Can't help it. I'm like a junkie that just fell off the wagon. I really hope they're misleading us about there not being a new album. I want to spin a whole new Pixies album as I "put it in the hammer lane". I'll still be happy as long as we do get new material released even if it's in download form. I think an EP before the first leg of the new tour and an EP before the presumed second (US?) leg of the tour would be awesome.

BF- Any hint on when we can expect the next new track?

"Mixed messages from Sir Naff, please authenticate..."
Go to Top of Page

windupbird
- FB Fan -

127 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  18:00:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope that the only reason it's not called "an album" is that they have too many new songs to call it an album. I wish it was a 'double'.
Go to Top of Page

natenate101
= Cult of Ray =

USA
851 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  18:14:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hoverin

I've been following the Pixies and the Breeders since the first incarnations of both acts. I've seen both live in the beginning and during the reunions (and in the case of the Breeders, all line ups including the Amps).

I don't think anyone, Kim herself, would deny that she's difficult to work with. She's a perfectionist and once took a year off of recording in order to learn the drums as she was unsatisfied with the sounds she was getting from different drummers. I don't know her personally, but I've interviewed her a couple of times for some smaller press when I lived in Ohio and we had a few chats here in NYC through mutual friends. She's a very strange and very wonderful, odd and warm person from what I've gathered.

I think it's been clear since Loud Quiet Loud that Kim's focus has always been on her own music. She and Kelley were working up demos for Mountain Battles while touring with the Pixies after all. I got the impression that the Pixies reunion for Kim was a sort of "day job" meant to pay the bills while she worked on her art. And now that the Last Splash tour is such a success, those notions of art and commerce are crossing for her again. After seeing three LSXX shows, I can say that in the 25-ish Breeders shows and ten or so Pixies shows I've attended, I've never seen Kim seem happier. The line up has fantastic chemistry, they sound great and they've been teasing in interviews that there may be new Breeders material from them in the pipe line.

Even though I couldn't get into Bagboy, I'm glad that serious Frank fans have a chance at some new Pixies material even though, in my opinion, it misses something without Kim (just as the other Breeders line ups were missing something without Josephine and Jim). Here's hoping the possible new albums from both sides end up being satisfying all around.

Great post. Two sides to every story. Like you said, new music from Charles/Joey/Dave and Kim with the Breeders sounds fantastic.
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  18:48:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by natenate101

quote:
Originally posted by hoverin

Great post. Two sides to every story. Like you said, new music from Charles/Joey/Dave and Kim with the Breeders sounds fantastic.

it was a good post. i agree

better than sean's? you decide

Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  19:41:31  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blckfrncs

quote:
Originally posted by pot

Ok then. How and what was the point in getting a man to sing backing vocals, only to then make them sound exactly like a Kim Deal sample?

Do you think we want that?

I just want honest music in whatever form it comes out. You are not the same Pixies you were before. Please leave trying to sound like the past and just go with the flow.

We'd all probably like to hear something from what you recorded with Kim in Wales anyway, even if it's shite.

hi, pot (and everyone else!)

Just to clarify: mr. dubs has assisted me on several demos. On a demo for bagboy he sang some bv's (while I was on an errand), and when I came back there is the same exact vox track we are discussing. I did notice that it had sounded like k deal. and I liked it. I kept it. and when the rest of the band and gil norton heard it, they liked it, too, and, so, we kept it. there is no agenda here except to make cool rock music.

we are aware of certain opinions regarding the band and new music. generally, they fall into 3 camps:

1) keep your original sound intact.

2) please, ignore your old sound and develop a new sound.

3) stop making all music

we actually don't subscribe to either agenda 1 or 2 (agenda 3 seems ridiculous as we are all working musicians and probably always will be). we make music. if it sounds like "the pixies of 1989", so be it. that is our background. if it sounds "new", great! we like it when new things develop.

bf

Although I am not as excited about Bagboy as some other fans (yet, it is growing on me!), I agree with this absolutely. I'm personally glad they didn't try to make Motorway to Roswell 2 (or choose another Pixies fav here) but just made what they made and whatever it sounded like, great.

It is funny to hear all the controversy of a Pixies without Kim. Art evolves, changes, and there are plenty of bands that went on with new musicians to make great and varied music. That's not to say that Kim herself isn't an artist or that her part in the Pixies wasn't a very important thread in the tapestry, but now there are others and new music will be woven, and it will be what it is.

Why should three great musicians not work together because a fourth doesn't want to? Find someone else and carry on.

Anyway, it's nice to have some excitement around here after so long. I like how the forum is a self-sustaining news source that requires little effort on our part. This is how the site has evolved, the news comes from everywhere rather than just a few of us 'in the know'.

That said, it seems like time to get this podcast back together. Brian?

"If we hit this bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
Go to Top of Page

PeggyLeeZorba
- FB Fan -

9 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  21:54:15  Show Profile  Visit PeggyLeeZorba's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Speaking of Jeremy Dubs, Frank's friend who's doing the back-up vocals on "Bag Boy"...

In 2000, he sent me some Jeremy Dubs/The Bennies demo CDs. My favourite song was one called "Just A Thought". Last night I thought of that song when I read about Jeremy Dubs' contribution to the new Pixies material. So made this video for the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SsbxrV_Zmk

Go to Top of Page

vilainde
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Niue
7438 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  22:07:20  Show Profile  Visit vilainde's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
it was a good post. i agree

better than sean's? you decide

Who's sean?

Denis

Obsidiana Bijoux
Go to Top of Page

boner machine
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
51 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  23:06:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey Charles, i didn't like it, now i do. count me in for more new stuff sir

Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  23:49:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by boner machine

hey Charles, i didn't like it, now i do. count me in for more new stuff sir

sean's persuasive, right?

eroticvultcha
- FB Fan -

Ireland
81 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  00:16:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I don't even have a Facebook account yet her post found me. And I'm not allowed to have an opinion on it!

Should've thought twice before pasting her update here - never meant to cause any arguments. I just felt relieved to finally see something other than a passive attitude towards the reunion tensions. Violet has a tendency to be quite rash (and often snooty) on Facebook and her most recent update seems to acknowledge that. She feels stupid about taking "pot shots".

Anyway, I've been listening to 1991-era live recordings - particularly Gouge Away with the extended intro. Would love to see EDF reintroduced to the live sets.

"I've got my own gas tanks."
Go to Top of Page

fumanbru
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
1461 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  00:42:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BAGBOY!! new Kim! new tour! how she going! Ding! JD!

"I joined the Cult of Frank/ cause I'm a real go-getter!"...long live snitz!!
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  02:53:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cult_Of_Frank

it seems like time to get this podcast back together. Brian?

"If we hit this bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."

Sweet

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000