Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11

edbanky
= Cult of Ray =

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
388 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2007 :  13:40:33  Show Profile  Visit edbanky's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by coastline

But did you get laid?

Please pardon me, for these my wrongs.

I need to report on whether we have sexy time each time I am with her? Uh, last time was Thursday I think. Maybe I will post a message here in the middle of the next time we're doin' the nasty. Would that work?

P.S. Everyone (a lot of my friends) out here is talking about moving to Colorado just for their marijuana laws.

Tiny Axe (MySpace)
Me singing
Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2007 :  14:54:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, it's on topic -- you brought it up a couple posts ago. Uh, and I'm not sure it's called "sexy time." :)

Good luck moving here for our marijuana laws. The state just voted in November not to allow it. It's "legal" in Denver, but state law trumps that. Smartly enough, though, whiskey is still completely legal.

Go to Top of Page

Llamadance
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  16:04:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
urgh, I'm a bit drunk, but on a ridiculously low amount of alcohol. I should go to bed really.

Scratching the surface without a purpose won't accomplish anything new

Upload your Frank photos here - fb.net gallery

Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  16:06:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, you should drink (and post) more.

Go to Top of Page

kathryn
~ Selkie Bride ~

Belgium
15320 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  16:48:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh we should definitely post every time we have sex.
especially with frank.

I got some heaven in my head
Go to Top of Page

Llamadance
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  17:06:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can we make it after we have sex, I'm not sure I could manage during

(not drunk enough. Bed. Now.)

Go to Top of Page

Homers_pet_monkey
= Official forum monkey =

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2007 :  05:20:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn

oh we should definitely post every time we have sex.
especially with frank.

We have a thread for that don't we?

I'd walk her everyday, into a shady place
Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2007 :  07:17:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, but it's just a bunch of posts by Miss Thing.

Go to Top of Page

edbanky
= Cult of Ray =

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
388 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2007 :  10:57:33  Show Profile  Visit edbanky's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So, since I apparently almost never get drunk, I have decided to try posting on 12oz of some Utah beverage (4% alcohol [hydroxyethane or CCO]) plus 75mg of Seroquel [(2-[2-(4-dibenzo [b,f] [1,4]thiazepin-11-yl-1-piperazinyl)ethoxy]-ethanol fumarate (2:1) (salt)]. The past few nights when I have tried that combo, I have gotten pretty goofy. I think this'll work. Yipee! Stay tuned. I looooooooooooooooooove you, guys. I looooooooove you.

Tiny Axe (MySpace)
Me singing

Edited by - edbanky on 02/01/2007 11:05:52
Go to Top of Page

pixiestu
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2564 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  16:24:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Er...I'm a bit drunk. But not drunk enough to post anything really embarassing or anything like that. Or even post anything with any spelling mistakes in it for that matter, since I'm thinking extra carefully about it now.

"The arc of triumph"
Go to Top of Page

PixieSteve
> Teenager of the Year <

Poland
4698 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  16:36:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how embarrassing!

FAST_MAN  RAIDER_MAN - June 19th
Go to Top of Page

pixiestu
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2564 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  16:45:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PixieSteve

how embarrassing!
Oh no, don't say I've embarassed myself! No, I'm sure I've not, PixieSteve is just playing mind games with a drunk.

[EDIT] Ahh, I spelled 'embarrassing' incorrectly. How embarrassing . To be fair I wouldn't have spelled that correctly being sober.

"The arc of triumph"

Edited by - pixiestu on 02/02/2007 17:46:51
Go to Top of Page

PixieSteve
> Teenager of the Year <

Poland
4698 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  18:04:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ahh if only i caught your post pre-edit

FAST_MAN  RAIDER_MAN - June 19th
Go to Top of Page

HeywoodJablome
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1484 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2007 :  22:05:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Meet my dates for the evening.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Well then I hate you...and I hate your ass face!"
Go to Top of Page

HeywoodJablome
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1484 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2007 :  09:03:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Well then I hate you...and I hate your ass face!"
Go to Top of Page

kathryn
~ Selkie Bride ~

Belgium
15320 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2007 :  12:14:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm so sober, it's pathetic.

Go to Top of Page

jimmy
= Cult of Ray =

USA
876 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2007 :  02:13:25  Show Profile  Visit jimmy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This thread really makes me wanna get drunk, maybe this weekend, but I always say that. I have some gin & tonics once in a while but I haven't been drunk since I made that stupid post this past summer ( thanks coastline ). On New Years Eve I drank a whole bottle of wine and felt nothing, not even a buzz.
Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2007 :  04:37:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This one? http://forum.frankblack.net/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15596

Wanker.

Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  09:41:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*bump* (so Erebus can find this thread more easily next time)

Go to Top of Page

pixiestu
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2564 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  11:18:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm off out in a bit. Maybe this thread will come in handy for me later. That's if I remember.

"The arc of triumph"
Go to Top of Page

s_wrenn
* Dog in the Sand *

Ireland
1851 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  15:04:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been drinking. But im not drunk, i'm mildly tipsy.
If i get really wasted later on i'll vomit on my keyboard and post what ever message it makes here

@ * ~ ¦ ¬ . , |
Go to Top of Page

Llamadance
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  15:15:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Drink more, drink more!

Don't think I'm going to get drunk till the end of April now. Ah well. My liver will thank me (well, if it could suddenly talk it would, although firstly it would probably return all the abuse I gave it in my 20's)

Go to Top of Page

pixiestu
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2564 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  17:53:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a bit tipsy too. Uh...I don't know what else to say. Oh yeah, there were these lads waiting for us oustisde the pub wanting a fight, but they left after about midnight...and so a potentially interesting tale turns out...not quite so interesting. Oh well...

"The arc of triumph"
Go to Top of Page

Homers_pet_monkey

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  17:59:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But all the better for it in this case Stu.

I am going to be so drunk and high tomorrow night that I won't even know where my room is, let alone my PC.

Go to Top of Page

PixieSteve
> Teenager of the Year <

Poland
4698 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  18:39:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
woah went out tonight, had a lot to drink, but really don't feel pissed at all. however, suddenly had urge to puke. both toilets in house in use so i'm sitting over a pint glass, ready to be sick. weird.

FAST_MAN RAIDER_MAN - June 19th

Edited by - PixieSteve on 02/16/2007 18:40:11
Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  21:04:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, so I'm drunk. Here's what I'm thinkin' about: How come on this forum nobody EVER talks about sexualitY? That's so weird.In society nowadays, people are obSESSED with who's gay and how everybody's going to react. For example, some ex-basketball player recently came, out and now the big story is that this other ex-basketball player says he "hates" gay people. and then I got to thinking about how unbelievably heterosexual the Frank Black dot net forum is. Or is it? Like I said, I'm drunk. And I'll probably just delete this post tomorrow morning. But it's a little surprising how sexualit is never a topic around here. I ...

Go to Top of Page

Llamadance
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  23:18:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ok, so I'm drunk. Here's what I'm thinkin' about: How come on this forum nobody EVER talks about sexualitY? That's so weird.In society nowadays, people are obSESSED with who's gay and how everybody's going to react. For example, some ex-basketball player recently came, out and now the big story is that this other ex-basketball player says he "hates" gay people. and then I got to thinking about how unbelievably heterosexual the Frank Black dot net forum is. Or is it? Like I said, I'm drunk. And I'll probably just delete this post tomorrow morning. But it's a little surprising how sexualit is never a topic around here. I ...

;)

Go to Top of Page

Daisy Girl
~ Abstract Brain ~

Belize
5305 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  23:21:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cheers to all the drunk people! don't drink & post. lol.
Go to Top of Page

Erebus
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1834 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  23:47:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First of all, I must share that upon awakening, at 10:25 on a Friday evening mind you, I turned on the TV to Logan's Run's Jennifer Agutter, she of eternal thighs, exclaiming "I hate Outside! I hate it!", earning herself a consoling hug from Michael York, and all over a reptile crawling up her skirt. Now, what do you think Freud would have done with that? Those reptiles, getting down with the mammals again! But then, it was a girthy reptile.

Secondly, I note, coastline, that in your post you misspell “sexuality” twice out of two attempts, but we’ll let that pass, sorta.

Thirdly, after note 2.b., wherein I establish that I really do crave Jennifer Agutter, at least as she appeared thirty years ago, which is to say as she will appear henceforth, I must recall that we actually did once have sexual discussion around here. What was that mega thread, “the henhouse” or something? Not that I ever posted there. Here it is: http://forum.frankblack.net/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=674&whichpage=1&SearchTerms=henhouse I just glanced at it, so now I feel like I’ve been doing anthropology or something similarly dirty. Definitely offers a bird’s eye view, that’s ferdamshur.

Fourthly, now Jennifer is swimming deep underwater, toward Ft. Worth I think it may have been, with thighs all over the place, so Michael York needs to hold her hand. York had a good gig, thirty years ago.

Fifthly, Jennifer Agutter, with Michael York lording over her, bastard:

or here, running a la Logan, or a la Baywatch, but in any case, running, through a throng of Peter Ustinov's "young people", away from a date with a reptile:

Edited by - Erebus on 02/17/2007 03:22:36
Go to Top of Page

Homers_pet_monkey

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  04:08:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Llamadance

quote:

;)

How YOU doin'?

Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  07:49:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning. And good grief. Oh, and hi, Llama. :)

Go to Top of Page

kathryn
~ Selkie Bride ~

Belgium
15320 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  08:10:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ok, so I'm drunk. Here's what I'm thinkin' about: How come on this forum nobody EVER talks about sexualitY? That's so weird.

We have and it's not always been pretty. Also, ever notice the female-to-male ratio?

Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  08:29:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, it's a very male forum. I bet it's a very white forum, too. That's just a guess, mostly based on my never having seen anybody but white people at Frank Black and Pixies shows. Whatever. I can't figure it really matters. Frank appeals to a small segment of society. I bet that's been discussed on here quite a bit. But I bet I was totally wrong last night about everybody being straight. That was an ignorant suggestion.

Go to Top of Page

Erebus
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1834 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  10:22:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yeah, it's a very male forum. I bet it's a very white forum, too. That's just a guess, mostly based on my never having seen anybody but white people at Frank Black and Pixies shows. Whatever. I can't figure it really matters. Frank appeals to a small segment of society. I bet that's been discussed on here quite a bit. But I bet I was totally wrong last night about everybody being straight. That was an ignorant suggestion.
I think you're generally right about the ethnicity, but shows in San Francisco or Santa Cruz are definitely multi-ethnically attended, as apparently is almost everything there I would guess from my visits. I was at a show at the Catalyst in Santa Cruz where there was a group of guys I took to be from the Mideast, dressed in suits and ties. One of them was just beaming, grinning ear to ear like it was the first rock show he’d ever seen. Probably wasn’t, just as he probably wasn't from the Mideast. For some reason I came away thinking he was an engineering professor at UCSC. That was a fun show, and a little different in that EDF was with them and Rich Gilbert was off touring with Tanya Donelly so Dave Phillips was taking all the lead guitar. Must have been when Tanya’s “Beauty Sleep” came out, around 2002. For me that was when “I Want Rock & Roll” and “Robert Onion” took on greater significance, because of the way they went down live.

Apologies for the Agutter tribute above. Occurs to me this morning that I crossed over into “beautiful women” territory. People don’t do that so much around here anymore. Something about sexual objectification, or something.

Go to Top of Page

Carl
- A 'Fifth' Catholic -

Ireland
11546 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  11:45:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The forum should be renamed FrankBlack.AcneRiddenMaleForum.Net.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000