How did you discover masturbation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jimmy
= Cult of Ray =

USA
876 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  18:12:19  Show Profile  Visit jimmy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did you hear about it, or find out on your own. It seems like over the past five years it's mentioned or happens in all kinds of movies.

I didn't know anything about it till I was 11. Up until that time I had only casually rubbed it in bed, and I had been getting hard for years, but it wasn't until one day that it all came together.

I came across one of my parent's books called "Thy Neighbor's Wife" by Gay Talese, which was a non-fiction book about sex in the second half of the 20th century. The author had interviewed Hugh Hefner, and there was a section describing Hef as a teenager jerking off and cumming (which I had never heard of, either) in front of the bathroom mirror with pictures of naked women.

I tried that afternoon, but I was doing it wrong and nothing happened. I tried again when I went to bed but I had to be quiet because I shared a room with my younger brother. I rubbed and rubbed until finally, instead of rubbing with my open hand, I wrapped my around my penis and rubbed up and down, and everything fell into place.

I decided to take the show on the road and move to a more private place, so I got up and went into the bathroom and got back to work. It felt great and then to my surprise, I came, just like Hef, which I didn't expect because in the book, he was 16 or 17.

Also, the timing was good, because I made my discover on the Saturday at the beginning of the weeklong February vacation from school, so it gave me a lot of time to do it.

"Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you." JOHN 15:14

Little Black Francis
> Teenager of the Year <

3648 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  00:39:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love them whores they never judge you
What can you say when your a whore?
They cast that pearl and it don't upset 'em
They take their chances if they get 'em

Hear me go off!
Give me some more!
Mother fucker!
Need a little more
Goddamn you!
Give me some more!
Mother fucker!
Give me some more!

quote:
... "Dear Sir Charles Chuck Chuckie King of Rock Ruler of the Guitarmen holiest of holy pied pipers, poppabear daddyo blackus frankus blackus top banana king chicken guy I love in a manly country kinda way y'all" OldManInaCoffeeCan
Go to Top of Page

remig
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1734 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  01:25:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The priest taught me.
Go to Top of Page

Monsieur
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1688 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  01:39:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your mom showed me.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Go to Top of Page

Frog in the Sand
-+ Le premiere frog +-

France
2715 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  02:24:55  Show Profile  Visit Frog in the Sand's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ça y est, les Français vont encore passer pour des branleurs.

-----
Go to Top of Page

Monsieur
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1688 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  02:48:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Go to Top of Page

PixieSteve
> Teenager of the Year <

Poland
4698 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  03:20:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this forum made me hate the french

Go to Top of Page

Domestiques
= Cult of Ray =

United Kingdom
503 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  06:24:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jimmy, if you are divulging personal info, how about you cashpoint pin number, tales of wanking are all well and good but essentially not needed.

------------------------
All I know there was humous.
Go to Top of Page

cassandra is
> Teenager of the Year <

France
4233 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  06:27:14  Show Profile  Visit cassandra is's Homepage  Reply with Quote
who was singing "masturbation saved my life"?

pas de bras pas de chocolat
Go to Top of Page

Homers_pet_monkey
= Official forum monkey =

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  11:05:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You mean I don't just have to pee out of it?

I'd walk her everyday, into a shady place
Go to Top of Page

KimStanleyRobinson
* Dog in the Sand *

1972 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  14:03:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Little Black Francis

I love them whores they never judge you
What can you say when your a whore?
They cast that pearl and it don't upset 'em
They take their chances if they get 'em

Hear me go off!
Give me some more!
Mother fucker!
Need a little more
Goddamn you!
Give me some more!
Mother fucker!
Give me some more!

nice.

me miss Jane's .
Go to Top of Page

therewererumours
* Dog in the Sand *

Ireland
1240 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  14:59:52  Show Profile  Visit therewererumours's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I got 'The Gush'. I was in hospital for three months.

Go to Top of Page

Doog
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
1220 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  16:30:38  Show Profile  Visit Doog's Homepage  Click to see Doog's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hahaha.. first white..then red..then black.

www.myspace.com/doog = music
www.myspace.com/doogdoogdoog = emo
Go to Top of Page

therewererumours
* Dog in the Sand *

Ireland
1240 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  16:57:05  Show Profile  Visit therewererumours's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Black is the worst.

Go to Top of Page

geertos
- FB Fan -

Belgium
158 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2006 :  00:26:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cassandra is

who was singing "masturbation saved my life"?

Therapy?, song Femtex, album Troublegum

Go to Top of Page

cassandra is
> Teenager of the Year <

France
4233 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2006 :  00:51:18  Show Profile  Visit cassandra is's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ah right, thanks geertos.

Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  19:54:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is THE most promising thread that never went anywhere. And I'm not about to help it.

I could not find my honeycomb.
Go to Top of Page

Brackish
- FB Fan -

142 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  21:24:52  Show Profile  Visit Brackish's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In grade school, me and my friends would make fun of the unpopular kids, and make fun of each other too of course. One great way to make fun was to make the grip hand shape and shake the wrist, immitating mastrubation. The weird thing is, I actually didn't know what I was referring to. I just thought that hand motion was a way of saying "you're a dork/nerd/whatever." Then, after I did it for the first time (it seemed to come naturally to me) I suddenly jumped up with the realization that that's what we'd been referring to all this time. I was like "Oh Shit!!! I just did the thing I've been making fun of!"
Go to Top of Page

MarshalltheMarsist
- FB Fan -

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  23:42:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WTF is with this thread?
Go to Top of Page

mantaraysallright
- FB Fan -

USA
110 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2006 :  02:53:42  Show Profile  Visit mantaraysallright's Homepage  Reply with Quote
...clearly its about killing kittens

Edited by - mantaraysallright on 11/17/2006 02:55:25
Go to Top of Page

Suicide_Samurai
= Cult of Ray =

United Kingdom
431 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2006 :  10:21:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Come on people, enough filler, more stories.

Here's mine...

There are many ways you can do it wrong, and when you're at the magical age of discovery, you always use at least one wrong method. I had seen people gesturing masturbation, and one that stuck in my mind is when a kid grabbed a stick one day and started using the wanking motion on it. I became familiar with this motion, but how to utilize it? There some confusion initially. I would grap my flaccid penis and test the back-and-forth motion that I had memorised, and when I achieved an erection, I believed the task was over with. There wasn't much special about that, I thought, but all the other kids were doing it so why the hell not. Anyway, one day at school, year 7, aged 11, I was having a conversation with a friend. I can't remember what was said, but I must have made a comment about the method I had been using, to which my friend said, "Nah, you just get a stiffy and do this." Cue the proverbial wanking gesture. So that's it I thought. I couldn't wait to get home and try it. That night, as I lay in bed, I discovered the meaning of life. Nothing could prepare me for the pleasure.

Of course, now it's just part of the daily regime. A chore, if you will. But it's still got to be done.
Go to Top of Page

s_wrenn
* Dog in the Sand *

Ireland
1851 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2006 :  12:07:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't cum the first few months i started wanking. But eventually i did. I used to wank until i could feel the pleasure, then stop, thinking that was how it was done. But one day, when i was 11, and it was late in march, i kept going, and i came. I didn't know what the fuck happened. I remember looking down and seeing this tiny amount of white stuff on my cock.
I panicked slightly, i thought i had broke something.
My instincts told me to clean it off with a tissue and it would be fine.

Over the years i've had some fantastic wanks (Have you ever came so hard that you get all light-headed and dizzy, to the point where you think you're going to collapse on the bathroom floor? Yeah, those ones)
I can relate to the idea of it being a chore. It definitely feels like it sometimes. Those are bad wanks. Wasted wanks, if you will. But i try not to do it just for the sake of it. If i don't feel like a tug today, i'll have one tomorrow, and it'll be better.

* ~ ¦ ¬ . , |
Go to Top of Page

Carl
- A 'Fifth' Catholic -

Ireland
11546 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2006 :  12:08:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd heard the word, and didn't know what it meant. Then one morning when I was about 13 I woke up and it just happened naturally, just "Wow, what the fuck?!" :D

Go to Top of Page

jimmy
= Cult of Ray =

USA
876 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2006 :  02:45:39  Show Profile  Visit jimmy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think I've started some ok threads here. There have been a few that were really stupid, but eventually they dropped off Active Topics and went away.

So this morning I'm horrified to find this old thread back in active topics ( thanks coastline ).

Now I'm hoping that either: no one else posts and this topic goes away, or, this thread is labeled as "Sticky" because that would be really funny, I think.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000