Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2007 :  23:19:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, so I'm drunk. Really drunk. Do we have a thread for drunken posting? We should. We really, really should. From now on, if you get drunk, you ought to post your thoughts in this thread. So says I.

Love you,
Cohen

And aren't you havin' fun?

Llamadance
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  00:48:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you're not drunk, your spelling is perfect.

charlatan

Scratching the surface without a purpose won't accomplish anything new

Upload your Frank photos here - fb.net gallery

Go to Top of Page

danjersey
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
2787 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  01:26:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
why single out?
it happens all the time
drunk
such an ugly word
it's true
and spelling is just a line you walk in the comfort of your own home
without cops
and the chance of killing some poor soul
stay off the road

Signature checkbox
checked by default?
Go to Top of Page

Homers_pet_monkey
= Official forum monkey =

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  05:17:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am sure we have a drunken thread somewhere.

I'd walk her everyday, into a shady place
Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  07:16:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I recall, it crossed my mind last night that there might be one, but I was powerless to find it.

Do we have a hungover thread?

Go to Top of Page

pixiestu
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2564 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  08:29:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was drunk the other night. My mates 18th. I don't drink that often though.

"The arc of triumph"
Go to Top of Page

Carl
- A 'Fifth' Catholic -

Ireland
11546 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  08:42:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm jealous-I never get to drunk-post. Maybe next time I have a night on the piss....

Go to Top of Page

Johnny Yen
= Cult of Ray =

USA
408 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  19:04:52  Show Profile  Visit Johnny Yen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fuck you guys. By you guys i mean those cyr babies in the christmasss thread complaining it's available in the US now. Suck it! And shut up. That means YOU jackruby, YOU Neptune, YOU crispy water, YOU (sadly) ED Banky, .
Anyway, no magical rice crispy treats for me tonight. just some snow cap ale. laaaaaaater losers.
Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  20:10:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's more like it.

Go to Top of Page

HeywoodJablome
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1484 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  07:31:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fun threads like this never really go anywhere on the forum anyway. Buncha PC panty waists that you are.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Well then I hate you...and I hate your ass face!"
Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  09:12:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's not true, Heywood. Remember this one?
http://forum.frankblack.net/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15596

(Sorry, Jimmy.)

Go to Top of Page

Carl
- A 'Fifth' Catholic -

Ireland
11546 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  11:04:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I discovered it by reading that thread.
Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  11:25:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Carl, are you the master of your domain?

Go to Top of Page

theonecontender
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
565 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  12:29:16  Show Profile  Visit theonecontender's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Should I forward half of my posts to this thread?
Go to Top of Page

edbanky
= Cult of Ray =

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
388 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  13:29:06  Show Profile  Visit edbanky's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Yen

Fuck you guys. By you guys i mean those cyr babies in the christmasss thread complaining it's available in the US now. Suck it! And shut up. That means YOU jackruby, YOU Neptune, YOU crispy water, YOU (sadly) ED Banky, .
Anyway, no magical rice crispy treats for me tonight. just some snow cap ale. laaaaaaater losers.

Somebody's a cranky drunk. Sheesh. Not cranky enough to leave out (sadly) though. ;)

Tiny Axe (MySpace)
Me singing
Go to Top of Page

edbanky
= Cult of Ray =

388 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  13:29:46  Show Profile  Visit edbanky's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by theonecontender

Should I forward half of my posts to this thread?

Tiny Axe (MySpace)
Me singing
Go to Top of Page

edbanky
= Cult of Ray =

388 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  13:31:06  Show Profile  Visit edbanky's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maybe we should set up a Drunk/Not Drunk thread, where the sobers try to put one over and the drunks try to act sober. That sounds totally exciting.

Tiny Axe (MySpace)
Me singing
Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  14:21:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You've only recently taken up drinking, right, Ed? What I wanna see is a ridiculously drunken edbanky post. I wanna see every word misspelled, I wanna see you completely trash your ex-wife, and I wanna see you tell the entire forum how much you love us. That would be classic.

Please pardon me, for these my wrongs.
Go to Top of Page

edbanky
= Cult of Ray =

388 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  17:21:11  Show Profile  Visit edbanky's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by coastline

You've only recently taken up drinking, right, Ed? What I wanna see is a ridiculously drunken edbanky post. I wanna see every word misspelled, I wanna see you completely trash your ex-wife, and I wanna see you tell the entire forum how much you love us. That would be classic.

I'll see what I can drum up. I have only been plastered once so far. Maybe tonight I'll go nuts. Of course, the likelihood that I'll remember to post here is nil-ish.

Tiny Axe (MySpace)
Me singing
Go to Top of Page

PixieSteve
> Teenager of the Year <

Poland
4698 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  17:39:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am a bit drunk

i was wondering

you know they say moderate alcohol consumption is actually good for you - that is, studies have shown people who drink alcohol in moderation live longer lives than those who abstain, or those who drink it excessively. becuase it dialates the blood vessels, lowering blood pressure. and there's the antioxidant stuff in red wine etc. well anyway, just wondering what moderate alcohol intake actually is?

FAST_MAN  RAIDER_MAN - June 19th
Go to Top of Page

kathryn
~ Selkie Bride ~

Belgium
15320 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  17:40:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm somewhat drunk at the moment and can do all of the above.

I got some heaven in my head
Go to Top of Page

edbanky
= Cult of Ray =

388 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  18:39:07  Show Profile  Visit edbanky's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn

quote:

I'm somewhat drunk at the moment and can do all of the above.

Well what are you fucking waiting for? Let's have it!

Tiny Axe (MySpace)
Me singing
Go to Top of Page

kathryn
~ Selkie Bride ~

Belgium
15320 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  18:55:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok. Well, I haven't recently taken up drinking. I did that a while ago. I can't do a ridiculoulsy drunken edbanky post because I am not the legendary edbanky. I keep going back and fixing my typos. I refuse to trash my ex husband because he is not worth the time spent trashing him and I do love the entire forum.

It's not my fault that my favourite waiter gave me three times more wine than I'd asked for. Thank god my house was just a few blocks away and I could walk back.

Here is my booze-soaked manifesto on this glorious night: it is a sad thing indeed that California reds are not given the respect they are due. There is nothing wrong with California wine, people. Indeed, there is much good. I don't appreciate the snobbery and la de da pro-French-wine attitude when there are some fine wines in other parts of the world. And now I'd like to give a shout-out to offerw for the good wine made in his homeland of South Africa. Down with the French-wine tyranny!

Yeah, yeah, Frank sings the praises of French wine but he would never put down nice basic California reds. Thank you. That is all.

Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  18:58:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not drunk, but I'm working on it. I have a bottle of Italian wine here, and it's taking the edges off a lousy day of work. I'm really too sober to be in this thread, but I thought I'd throw in a couple words anyhow. Kathryn, your post doesn't make a lot of sense. You don't have an ex-wife, for one, and also you're not edbanky. But I encourage you to follow edbanky's advice, so "Let's have it!" And, Ed, you really should get shitfaced a few times -- if only to figure out that getting shitfaced is stupid and not worth doing. It has to be experienced.

I wish I had a bottle of "New House of the Pope" wine. Chateau Neuf du Pape? Is that the real name?

Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  19:01:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kathryn, never mind. You delivered your long post while I was responding to your previous one.

Oh, and now I feel stupid for talking about a French wine in my post. Yeah, go California reds! If you can find it, try a wine called The Prisoner. It's about $30US, and it's fucking amazing. It's from the Orin Swift winery, which I guess is a small one. Anyhoo, it's a great wine. Try it.

Go to Top of Page

kathryn
~ Selkie Bride ~

Belgium
15320 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  19:02:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There you go with the pro-French wine thing! Argh. This is what I mean, people. Why can't you be happy with your non-French, Italian bottle, coastline? Why the obsession with French wine?

You are also wrong on another count --- getting shitfaced is not worth doing? Since when?

Yes, you do seem too sober to be in this thread so please return when you are making sense.

I will return in the morning and apologize for an anti-French-wine rant but I live in a place where the liquor stores display wine by region of France. I'm oppressed. And drunk. But oh so very happy.

Go to Top of Page

kathryn
~ Selkie Bride ~

Belgium
15320 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  19:06:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ships. Night.

Apologies, coastline.

See, kids, this is what happens when people get drunk.

Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  19:11:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kathryn, ask Matt about the night we drank Everclear and ended up in the dumpster in the alley. That night defined "shitfaced" for both of us -- and our friend Trung, who was 21 and bought the alcohol (we were 18). It was one of those three-day hangovers for all of us. It's the night I want to share with edbanky.

I'm sorry I'm sober.

Go to Top of Page

Homers_pet_monkey
= Official forum monkey =

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2007 :  03:49:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Do we have a hungover thread?

No, but I wish we did right now.

I'd walk her everyday, into a shady place
Go to Top of Page

edbanky
= Cult of Ray =

388 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2007 :  19:22:50  Show Profile  Visit edbanky's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn
There is nothing wrong with California wine, people. Indeed, there is much good. I don't appreciate the snobbery and la de da pro-French-wine attitude when there are some fine wines in other parts of the world. And now I'd like to give a shout-out to offerw for the good wine made in his homeland of South Africa. Down with the French-wine tyranny!

Yeah, yeah, Frank sings the praises of French wine but he would never put down nice basic California reds. Thank you. That is all.

I grew up across from Mirassou winery back when it was in San Jose. I finally sampled a Pinot Noir from the now Modesto-based winery a few months back. I am so not a Red fan, and I wasn't too impressed. But I wouldn't know a good wine if it shoved a raisin up my ass.

Tiny Axe (MySpace)
Me singing
Go to Top of Page

edbanky
= Cult of Ray =

388 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2007 :  19:28:29  Show Profile  Visit edbanky's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anyway, would you all make an exception if I go for a stoned post after smoking a bowl or two? I think I might be involved in something of this nature with my girlfriend tonight. She has www, so perhaps I will see some of you here in a few hours.

Which reminds me - I need to drum back up that Divorce thread of mine, where a few of you named "getting laid" as an essential step. I think I did ok. It took me less than a month from the divorce being finalized and only 4+ months from separating. I think it is working wonders too, so thanks for that advice. Shit, I am sounding a little drunk.

I loooooooooooooove you guys. No, seriously. I know you're thinkin' "man Ed's drunk dialing" but I ain't. Really, you are all so wonderful and I looooooove you so much. I loooove you. So much.

Tiny Axe (MySpace)
Me singing

Edited by - edbanky on 01/27/2007 19:29:09
Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2007 :  21:51:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stoned posts are fine in the drunk thread. So says I. Anything that keeps this one close to the top, as if it's an actual sticky. I just hope when people get three sheets, they can find the thread and throw up in it, so to speak.

Go to Top of Page

danjersey
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
2787 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  00:09:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the idea that a typey would type anything outside the norm for bad taste sake is sad
yet true to form.

Signature checkbox
checked by default?
Go to Top of Page

Carl
- A 'Fifth' Catholic -

Ireland
11546 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  10:30:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just had a Yop, but it's not affecting me. Maybe it would if I was one of the guys out of Alien Nation who get drunk on milk.
Go to Top of Page

edbanky
= Cult of Ray =

388 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2007 :  11:09:39  Show Profile  Visit edbanky's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was quite out of it the other night, but (therefore?) I couldn't get her Internet working. I think there coulda been something interesting to come out of a post, had I been able to make one. I probably won't be drunk or high for a long time now. Just cause I don't do either very often.

Tiny Axe (MySpace)
Me singing
Go to Top of Page

coastline
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
3111 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2007 :  11:34:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But did you get laid?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic