Nov. 12th, 2006 - Vancouver, BC
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kenten
- FB Fan -

10 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  01:25:52  Show Profile  Visit kenten's Homepage
Another great show by Frank here in Vancouver. Here's the setlist, with titles as written on the floor:

Acoustic (Frank played Cactus, Los Angeles, Wave of Mutilation), Remake, Soul, Black, Bullet, Blue, 10%, Terrible, Raider, Headache (the list said next was Gyanshwr, Suffering, Ghosts, Burn, Pittsburg, but that's not the way he played it), Pittsburgh, Burn, Suffering, Ghosts, Horrible, Johnny, Curve, Rock N Roll, World, 666, Nadine, Joy.

(I could be a little bit off because of the skipping around. Can anyone correct me? Thanks.)

kenten.com

blackletterdays
- FB Fan -

2 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  01:35:20  Show Profile
It appeared to be pretty much the same as the sets he's been playing everywhere else.. I'm pretty sure after he played Headache, he broke into I'm not Dead, I'm in Pittsburg and I Burn Today, and then went back to following the set list.
Go to Top of Page

bassresponse
- FB Fan -

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  01:41:19  Show Profile
Just got back from the gig at the Commodore. Just wanted to chime in on the set list.

His acoustic solo at the beginning may or may not have included Cactus, and since I don't know the song I can't say for sure. However, I'm pretty sure he just started with Los Angeles and then played Wave of Mutilation, then the band came out.

They played two I didn't know to start, but there's a few of his albums I don't have, including Pistolero and Cult of Ray so they could have been off those.

Next was...

Black Ryder
Bullet
I'll Be Blue
Ten Percenter
My Terrible Ways
Headache

And then that's when the alcohol kicked in, so while I can list many of the rest of the songs, they aren't in the most reasonable order (according to the order he played)...

Raider Man
Horrible Day
Nadine
I Burn Today
I'm Not Dead (I'm In Pittsburgh)
Suffering
All My Ghosts
Sing For Joy
Johnny Barleycorn

I missed a couple songs in there, and I missed any song played after about 11:50pm. I had to leave early to catch transit home, but the show couldn't have lasted beyond midnight.

I guess my list isn't that much more complete than the set list provided by the previous poster.

bassresponse
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  06:19:46  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage
Thanks for the reviews, please post in existing threads on this show:

http://forum.frankblack.net/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16936

"Now you're officially my woman. Kudos. I can't say I don't envy you."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic