Run - Gordon Gano
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  05:11:20  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address
Just wondering what people thought of the track 'Run' on the Gordon Gano album (with Frank on vocals)... It's fantastic, listening to it now, shows Frank has lost none of that shouting or mad laughing stuff! If anything he's even madder/louder! Fantastic!

--
The universe is shaped exactly like the earth, if you go straight along enough, you'll end up where you were.

jediroller
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1718 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  05:16:14  Show Profile
I have to pick it up again. I have been so disappointed with that record, it's been gathering dust since day one...

--
"C'est la vie" whatever that means, la-de-da...
Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  06:25:00  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by jediroller

I have to pick it up again. I have been so disappointed with that record, it's been gathering dust since day one...

--

yeah, it's a hard one to listen to. have to admit i only normally listen to the frank track on it and the title track (both the pj version and the gordon gano version)... love the violent femmes though.

--
The universe is shaped exactly like the earth, if you go straight along enough, you'll end up where you were.
Go to Top of Page

thething
- FB Fan -

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  10:16:39  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by jediroller

--

I rather like the Linda Perry track. She has such a sultry, seductive voice. Can't get enough of that song.

Thanks, The Thing
Go to Top of Page

Malax
* Dog in the Sand *

United Kingdom
1340 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  15:18:06  Show Profile
You guys not find it a little odd that 'only' the Frank track is the 'standout'. A coincidence or is it that we all wear Frank Black blinkers. Im not being a twat, Im just wondering.
Go to Top of Page

dogjones
- FB Fan -

USA
142 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  19:27:53  Show Profile
its no "chinese firedrill"

that's about the best frank+guest song ive ever heard...not a huge fan of mike watt, but i love that song.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000