Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

il_capo
- FB Fan -

51 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  16:38:14  Show Profile
well said mun chien andalusia. i can't help thinking of the stones comparisons. if they'd split in at the end of the 60s or in 1972 (before the tour) wouldn't it have been much better instead of 30 years of embarrassingly cashing in on their 10 years of artistic credibility? i saw the stones over a decade ago and it was like going to watch a play with bad actors in it; they knew all the right lines but it was lifeless.

i don't think the pixies shows next year will be as lame, but i can't see them having the energy, drama and intent that they had in their 6 or so years of life.

even if the band are up for it the people the shows will draw will drain away the experience. i don't think there will be many of us people from first time round; it'll be mostly younger people coming in to witness "the legend" - spectators waiting in a passive way to be entertained, rather than participating like fans did at pixies shows in the uk 88-91.

i hate to sound conservative but i just think it's very likely to fail except as a commercial venture. so i think we should celebrate what they left us in those wonderful years and hope that they don't come and tarnish it all with a mega-bucks world tour next year.
Go to Top of Page

MMBanner
- FB Fan -

Russia
22 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  16:41:13  Show Profile
I WAS SHOCKED ABOUT IT!!!

Russian Fan Site - www.thepixies.narod.ru
Go to Top of Page

ingersoll
- FB Fan -

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  16:50:54  Show Profile
This reminds me, my little brother and his asshole friends are all having seizures because Tupac is rumoured to be "coming back" September 15. Apparently, he's been faking his death, and on that day he's gonna come out of hiding with a new album and tour. Ironically, he'll be touring with the Pixies, Kurt Cobain and Elvis.
Go to Top of Page

recur
- FB Fan -

Australia
7 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  17:00:45  Show Profile  Click to see recur's MSN Messenger address
Just got this information from a usually VERY reliable source on the Sugar mailing list (sugar@csua.berkely.edu):

Someone I know who is close to someone in the Catholics told
me today that this is in fact all true...that the Catholics were 
told the news, and that Australia is one of the first places the 
Pixies will hit.

Looks like I'm putting my son into boarding at my parents house for a few days while the wife and I traverse Australia for all of the Pixies shows...

getadogupya

[EDITED by Dave Noisy - Put in Line Breaks]
Go to Top of Page

Narrator
- FB Fan -

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  17:04:13  Show Profile
_I'm amazed_ that anybody could be unhappy about this, especially the bullshit about their day being past. It's like turning down gold because other people got platinum 10 years ago.

The only people who have a right to NOT see this show are people who already saw them live back in the day. Now, I was still in elemetary school then so this is the closest I'll ever get to my favorite band, and I couldn't be happier.
Go to Top of Page

Jason
* Dog in the Sand *

1446 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  17:04:49  Show Profile
My two cents.

People change as they get older. Any old beef between Kim Deal and Frank may not mean anything to them anymore. Any strong opinions Frank may have held about the Pixies may not mean anything to him anymore. Often, as you age. the stuff that you used to take seriously, you don't take so seriously anymore. It's what happens when you've really moved on from the past.

If the story is true, it doesn't feel unnatural to me at all.

Plus, I think Frank is about 38 years old now. Kim Deal is certainly in her 40s. This is a good time to get back together. Frank can probably still hit the notes in those old songs, for how much longer?

If a new album results, it'll be interesting to see what kind of material it features. Will Frank write "Pixies-style" stuff or will the songs be in the classic rock, "stuck in the 70s" style that Frank's been going at for awhile with the Catholics. Either way, I trust him. He's a smart guy.
Go to Top of Page

SelfEscape
- FB Fan -

83 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  17:13:19  Show Profile  Visit SelfEscape's Homepage
A third party saying from someone who knows someone in the Catholics? God, well my whole opinion is I pray its not but I have this sick feeling in the pit of stomache that it's all a load of crap, as soon as I see something that definetly confirms it Im going to get ready to plan at least a little trip around the midwest to see at least four or five shows hopefully more. An album ehhhhhhhh, would it end up being a extension of where they were going on Trompe, or would it be an attempt to bring back the pop of doolittle and surfer, probably the second to please all these peoples expectations, I dont know Ehh. There would probably be at least two or three kim songs though. Anyway, I just wish something would either confirm or deny this so I would stop having a mini heartattack every five minutes, god what a geek I am. ANYWAY........
Go to Top of Page

Narrator
- FB Fan -

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  17:14:34  Show Profile
These are fairly sensible people... I mean, each of them have been in the music biz for at least 20 years now. There's no band I'd rather see reform than the Pixies.
Go to Top of Page

Narrator
- FB Fan -

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  17:18:24  Show Profile
Right there with you, SelfEscape.

Now, the album's a toss up - I trust the band to not suck, but you never know.
What I'm really excited about is the tour - first time in a decade we'll hear a whole night's worth of Pixies stuff.
And if MTV's wrong and reported a rumor, I will personally kill them all.
Go to Top of Page

recur
- FB Fan -

Australia
7 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  17:20:22  Show Profile  Click to see recur's MSN Messenger address
quote:
A third party saying from someone who knows someone in the Catholics?

He's been deadly accurate in the past, and has plenty of connections to many people in the old school alterna rock hierachy... Last time he popped my rocks was with advance warning of a Bob Mould tour to Australia. I'm thinking he's right on the money again, especially in light of the recent cancellation of a Frank Black solo tour to Australia, which was cryptically rescheduled to early next year, though tickets had to be refunded, making me think another promoter is involved...

getadogupya
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  18:03:12  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage
Wowwee...hot topic of the day no doubt!

blackpurse/Veronica and Peter Radiator both make excellent points.

Jason also makes a great point, about people changing over time, but somehow i don't think that's the case here.

As for recur's posting..are we gonna believe someone who just appears on the site with the 40 or so other folks that signed up today? ;)

I'll be posting some more info from a REAL source on the News section fairly soon..thanks to the 4923 people who emailed me the link to those stories, i don't know what i would have done without you. =P
Go to Top of Page

TRANSMARINE
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
2002 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  18:24:45  Show Profile
I bet that every person posting negative reviews on this topic will no doubt be some of the first in line to buy tickets for said event. Why would this be a bad thing? My goodness! I saw this news announced today on CNN, and my jaw dropped...I couldn't believe the ticker that flashed the news. It also stated that there isn't any new album planned, just a world tour. I still am stunned that CNN would carry this headline...which kinda makes me think it ain't a hoax folks! Wow. The PIXIES on CNN. In 2003. I hope April 2004 does indeed drop the PIXIES back down to earth from the cosmos! I'm already ready!

Catchin' blue in his eyes that were brown

-bRIAN
Go to Top of Page

El Barto
= Song DB Master =

USA
4020 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  18:35:12  Show Profile  Visit El Barto's Homepage
Even though I'm against it I'd certainly go to see it (and I better get advanced front row tickets since, you know, I'm special). I still would rather it not happen. What the fuck, a Pixies album? Why an album? I'm fine with the albums I have now by the Pixies. Frank Black writing a new Pixies album? It doesn't make sense...come on now, he has more integrity than that. A new tour, maybe I can see that, but I think we're forgetting something: the Pixies weren't that great live. Listen to bootlegs, it's not like they were the greatest live band to grace this earth. So what would you get out of it? You'd get to see 4 talented musicians playing old songs from 12 years ago for no more than 2 hours...woah! I'd much rather have a new FB album and a new Breeders album, thank you.

---------
FRANK BLACK SATAN WORKSHIP BLACK MASS
Go to Top of Page

winnipegwantsfrank
- FB Fan -

83 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  18:48:26  Show Profile
This was mentioned on CNN? I didn't think they were that popular..
I'm very surprised at all this backlash from you guys. I mean, what if they did make a new album, and it was actually good? Would that really be so bad? What if a whole new generation of artists that didn't get to hear them previously suddenly wake up and find out what good music sounds like? Only positives from where I'm sitting. And if it's all about cash, that's fine, someone of their talents ought to make more than what they have.
Go to Top of Page

il_capo
- FB Fan -

51 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  19:39:46  Show Profile
Hello?!! The Pixies were one of the best live bands I've ever seen! And I've seen 100s of bands live.

Bootlegs aren't the same as seeing a band live and trust me they were phenomenal live. Most the boots out there cover the Doolittle tour which certainly wasn't as great as the Bossanva and European tour pre-TLM. Try and hear the boot of Pixies at the Gloucester Leisure Centre 1990, to get closer to their greatness live. Maybe Debaser never sounded that good live but I can't think of one other Pixies song that didn't enter a higher dimension live.
Go to Top of Page

Sheamus
= Cult of Ray =

Australia
345 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  19:54:22  Show Profile  Visit Sheamus's Homepage  Click to see Sheamus's MSN Messenger address
To the people saying: "Why would you want to see the Pixies? the Catholics exist and are much better"

Hey, guys how about this for a crazy concept! THE PIXIES ARE NOT THE CATHOLICS. THEY ARE COMPLETELTY DIFFERENT BANDS. Niether band is universally better than the other, I'ts a completely subjective opinion.

Pointing out that a Pixies reunion would be pointless because the Catholics exist is so excruciatingly silly a comment to make that I'm suprised my head hasn't imploded at the mere comprehension of it. This comment is akin to someone saying "Why would you want to see Mogwai? You can always go and see The White Stripes", or something similarly ignorant. Can't you comprehend that they are 2 totally different bands, and that some people might prefer the Pixies music to the Catholics?

Of course I'd love to see the Catholics. If they toured here I'd see them right away. I really like the Catholics. I'd also love to see The Pixies, a lot more than the Catholics, because while I like the Catholics, I like the Pixies a lot more. Is it so hard to comprehend that someone might prefer one style of music to another style of music, and not actually consider a country/alt rock band a fitting substitute for a a psychotic innovative alien surf rock band?
Go to Top of Page

noexx
= Cult of Ray =

361 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  20:00:41  Show Profile
i would take the pixies for a backup band over the catholics any day.....
lyle workman was smart and knew to leave after they changed their name to a bible reference.
Go to Top of Page

Sheamus
= Cult of Ray =

Australia
345 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  20:04:44  Show Profile  Visit Sheamus's Homepage  Click to see Sheamus's MSN Messenger address
And to those who responded to my ranting about the stupidity of people who didn't want a reunion:

I wasn't saying they can't have opinions. I even said that if they had good arguments, by all means bring them forward. Disscussion and differing opinions is fine. I was pointing out the stupidity of particular comments like this:

"PLEASE NO! I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT! Reunions suck and only serve to tarnish the dignity of bands"

A sweeping assertion that can not possibly ring true for EVERY SINGLE REUNION ever, which it implies. Narrow minded and smakcing of "old-school indie elitism" Read my initial response to this post for more.

"There is no need for zombie bands.What is over is over and i wouldn't like the Pixies become another rock dinosaur freak show like Kiss,Black Sabbath or whatever..."

This is also stupid, as all members of the Pixies are still active musically or as entertainers, and certainly not "Old Dinosours". Does this person think that Frank and Joey are currently Dinosours? Or is that only in Pixies context? Do they, the same people, go from good rock musicians in The Catholics to Zombies in the Pixies?

I'm all for debate and opinions. These 2 just happen to be stupid, and I was simply pointing out why.
Go to Top of Page

Omer
= Cult of Ray =

275 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  21:11:47  Show Profile
I'm strongly, very strongly, against it.
seems to me that a Pixies reunion would somehow invalidate Frank's musical development since 1993. It's as if there's going to be a a big 'delete bottom' on everything, and all of Frank's music will seem like a big indulgence, and an interlude between the Pixies past and futuere work.

It would be a a real shame if Frank would suddenly get all of this attention because of the Pixies reunion. It will leave all of his solo work obscure in the eyes of fans and the media. It will focus everyone on the past, not on the rpesent. Isn't it bad enough how every review of every FB album is always 'the Pixies were...'?

The Pixies are gone. Don't try to relive the past
Go to Top of Page

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  21:14:58  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage
Hmm...It seems you're wrong.

The Pixies may not be as "gone" as you think...

I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
Go to Top of Page

Narrator
- FB Fan -

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  21:21:25  Show Profile
Actually, the Death to the Pixies second half, the live album from Europe is excellent. It has a kick-ass version of Ed is Dead that takes the song from novelty/oddity to a stuck-in-your-head rock blitz.

Now, I've never seen the Pixies live so I can't disprove it, but there are a half-dozen songs on there performed better than thier studio counterparts. Download Hang Wire or Gouge Away if you don't believe me...

Shit, when Frank does Gouge away with the Catholics it's badass. And it's not like Joey forgot how to play it...
Go to Top of Page

Narrator
- FB Fan -

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  21:25:13  Show Profile
And if the album sucks, big deal. I'll be listening to the first 4_1/2 CDs 'till the day I die regardless... 'artistic legacy' and bullshit like that only get in the way of why we listen to music...

That is, because we enjoy the songs.
Go to Top of Page

Sheamus
= Cult of Ray =

Australia
345 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  23:17:28  Show Profile  Visit Sheamus's Homepage  Click to see Sheamus's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by Omer

I'm strongly, very strongly, against it.
seems to me that a Pixies reunion would somehow invalidate Frank's musical development since 1993. It's as if there's going to be a a big 'delete bottom' on everything, and all of Frank's music will seem like a big indulgence, and an interlude between the Pixies past and futuere work.

It would be a a real shame if Frank would suddenly get all of this attention because of the Pixies reunion. It will leave all of his solo work obscure in the eyes of fans and the media. It will focus everyone on the past, not on the rpesent. Isn't it bad enough how every review of every FB album is always 'the Pixies were...'?

The Pixies are gone. Don't try to relive the past

You're completely right! If the Pixies ever get back together all of Frank's other stuff will be rendered completely invalid! Suddenly all his CDs will spontaneously disappear! It will be liked they never exsisted! It will also make the present tense the past! Just like in that movie staring Michael J Fox! I think it was called "The Boy who went to the Future and the Past then Back Again".

You know, like when Douglas Adams wrote the 5th Book in the HItch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Series in 1993! The original one came our in the early 80s, so obviously 1993's "Mostly Harmless" sucked arse. If you were good at doing something 10 years ago and try it again later you're automatically going to be shit at it! It's the elite fan rules man! They know more about you and what you're capable of than you do yourself! Don't listen to anyone but whinging kids on the internet, and your life wil be perfect.

Well, I'm off to sell all my FB CDs before they get invalidated and aren't worth anything/vanish into thin air!

Edited by - Sheamus on 09/10/2003 23:24:17
Go to Top of Page

Sheamus
= Cult of Ray =

Australia
345 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2003 :  23:37:02  Show Profile  Visit Sheamus's Homepage  Click to see Sheamus's MSN Messenger address
Forgot to mention this one:

"It would be a a real shame if Frank would suddenly get all of this attention because of the Pixies reunion. It will leave all of his solo work obscure in the eyes of fans and the media."

So what will have changed?
Go to Top of Page

Chroneos
- FB Fan -

USA
198 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2003 :  00:07:00  Show Profile  Visit Chroneos's Homepage
...and what the fuck is with this headline?

http://www.usatoday.com/life/columnist/hipclicks/2003-09-10-hip-clicks_x.htm

---
There's a reason there's a banana in my ear. I'm trying to lure the monkey out of my head.
Go to Top of Page

Sheamus
= Cult of Ray =

Australia
345 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2003 :  00:25:23  Show Profile  Visit Sheamus's Homepage  Click to see Sheamus's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by El Barto

Even though I'm against it I'd certainly go to see it (and I better get advanced front row tickets since, you know, I'm special). I still would rather it not happen. What the fuck, a Pixies album? Why an album? I'm fine with the albums I have now by the Pixies. Frank Black writing a new Pixies album? It doesn't make sense...come on now, he has more integrity than that. A new tour, maybe I can see that, but I think we're forgetting something: the Pixies weren't that great live. Listen to bootlegs, it's not like they were the greatest live band to grace this earth. So what would you get out of it? You'd get to see 4 talented musicians playing old songs from 12 years ago for no more than 2 hours...woah! I'd much rather have a new FB album and a new Breeders album, thank you.

---------
FRANK BLACK SATAN WORKSHIP BLACK MASS

What if they released a magnificent new, innovative, experiemental modern day musical work of art? You could very well be praising the move then.

Secondly, you asked me what I'd get out of it (the proverbial me, anyway):

"So what would you get out of it? You'd get to see 4 talented musicians playing old songs from 12 years ago for no more than 2 hours...woah! I'd much rather have a new FB album and a new Breeders album, thank you"

But you actually didn't give me a chance to tell you what I'd get out of it before answering for me. Perhaps you were telling us what YOU would get out of it. Rather than putting the words into my mouth, here's what I'd ACTUALLY get out of it:

I'd get the chance to see my all time favourite band live, as would many other Australians, which is brilliant and only fair considering that they never toured here.

I'd get to see my all time favourite band play my all time favourite songs, classic, timeless songs that trancend generations to remain special in the hearts of thousands of fans worldwide. LIVE, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, which offers so much more than a bootleg. I'm not sure why you think listening to a bootleg is a comparable experience to seeing a band live. I'm sure you've seen bands you love before live, and recognise that the difference is quite significant.

What may seem run of the mill and uninteresting to you is another person's dream come true. It would probably be the greatest musical experience of my life.
Go to Top of Page

noexx
= Cult of Ray =

361 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2003 :  00:36:13  Show Profile
as much as i like el barto i guess i too don't agree with the:
"So what would you get out of it? You'd get to see 4 talented musicians playing old songs from 12 years ago for no more than 2 hours...woah!" comment.
Oonly because when you go watch a Frank Black show he plays songs from 10 + years ago...and i find myself enjoying them....and i imagine you actually do too.
Go to Top of Page

Sheamus
= Cult of Ray =

Australia
345 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2003 :  01:07:44  Show Profile  Visit Sheamus's Homepage  Click to see Sheamus's MSN Messenger address
I think the underlying theme here is the big Frank Black and the Catholic fans somehow not comprehending that:

a) The Pixies are a vastly different band to the Catholics, and The Catholics are not a superior band (that's up to the individual to decide)

b) Some people like The Pixies a lot more than The Catholics, and would much prefer to see them live. The crys of "but you can just see the Catholics!" are coming from people who aren't currently recognising that their point of view is not universal.

Please try to understand that we do not all have the same opinions on which era of Frank's music we think is the best.

Edited by - Sheamus on 09/11/2003 01:09:01
Go to Top of Page

blarg007
= Cult of Ray =

USA
493 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2003 :  05:37:42  Show Profile
yeah i was guessing on the McCartney quote-and it is a pretty famous quote.
i justseem to be of the camp that sees all either the pixies or the catholics can do as an extension of the same energy, and i am fascinated with the idea of a recurrence in the old collaberators -i don't spend any
time really thinking that they should but i can see it working if they did.
i mean it's kind of funny how the SMYT disc is getting the x-ray scope
on the influences such as 'the snake' and how it sounds like a Roxy Music
song with an Iggy Pop vocal -that is true but probably an inevitable happening as there is only so much you can do with the rock/pop/country
form using guitar bass and drums, etc. until you collide with comparisons
-or maybe it was a conscience choice, who knows?
with that thought i could see making a Pixies LP for them to be tough
-but given a world of choices i think they would make good ones.

R
Go to Top of Page

il_capo
- FB Fan -

51 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2003 :  05:41:02  Show Profile
It looks inevitable this reunion is going to happen now. The new "greatest hits" package next year just a few years after DTTPixies is a strong indicator it has been planned and is happening, and also that this is a reunion that has a strong commercial motivation to it. I think Frank isn't doing it just for the money however, but also as people have said, as he saw how well-received his Pixies songs were at the shows he's played in recent years.

I'm not an indie snob at all, and it is possible a reunited Pixies will be as good or even better than they were a decade ago. I think this unlikely, given the nature of the songs and the age of the people performing them now. Plus it seems it'll just be an occassion for going through the back catalogue, rather than offering anything new. And I worry about the people getting the tickets off Ticketmaster, just going to ogle the latest media-touted legend back on the road again. This will be a nostalgia trip for the old fans, and a spectacle for most others. For younger Pixies fans who never saw them, we can suppose it will at least offer something. I hope none of you are as disappointed as I was when I saw the Stones though.

I'm struggling to think of (m)any bands who are better or artistically as valid on reformation.
Go to Top of Page

Sheamus
= Cult of Ray =

Australia
345 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2003 :  07:09:12  Show Profile  Visit Sheamus's Homepage  Click to see Sheamus's MSN Messenger address
The new best of has more to do with 4AD having the rights to the catalouge in the states now, I don't think they knew about the reunion stuff when it was all being planned, as has been indicated by Jo (4AD employee) on this forum.

I don't think that the age of the band members will have anything to do with whether it is good or not. Frank is as passionate as ever and Kim is still going really strong with The Breeders (they played Gigantic when they played here this year and it was GREAT), Joey is still playing some great guitar and David is very eccentric.

I think the Pixies easily have what it takes to do a great reunion tour, as did Radio Birdman. True, they do often suck, but I think the situation surrounding this one pretty much ensures that it wont.

Edited by - Sheamus on 09/11/2003 07:10:53
Go to Top of Page

MMD
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
233 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2003 :  07:42:07  Show Profile
Ok I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope this turns out to be true. To all the people saying you hope this doesn't happen or whatever, screw you. I along with lots of others never got a chance to see the pixies live, now the pixies are just about my favourite band ever and if I got too see them live it would make my decade! I would rather see the pixies live than any other music event in the world, any festival, any other band. If you don't want to go and see it because you think it would spoil the memory then fine, don't go but there are some people who haven't seen them live, we don't have that memory and you would deny all these people a chance to see their favourite band in the world ever just because you're too nostalgic and it MIGHT not be as good as it used to be. Because I think that's pretty dumb.

I'm a little less keen on a new album simlply because I don't think it would be the same stlye and it wouldn't fit in with the rest of the pixies catelogue however if they do record a new album I won't begrudge them it and I would definatly buy a copy or two.

Edited by - MMD on 09/11/2003 07:51:23
Go to Top of Page

Retch
- FB Fan -

Ireland
64 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2003 :  07:42:15  Show Profile
You know the kind of pain that is sort of pleasurable ? Like when a small stone is in your shoe ? It shouldn't be there, but it's satisfying, and feels good.......but you know it will fall out really soon, before you get bored of it, and then it's gone. Just like that.

Then some time later, maybe a couple of years even, you find yourself in a similar circumstance with a stone in your shoe, before it falls out, you remember how pleasurable it can be, and enjoy it while you can.....and then its gone. Just like that.

Retch.

This ain't no holiday.
Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2003 :  08:08:17  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage
Fuck, I don't know what to beleive!

Who's the man that won't cop out when there's danger all about?
Go to Top of Page

Retch
- FB Fan -

Ireland
64 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2003 :  08:36:34  Show Profile
Believe in yourself Stuart....and others will follow.

Retch.

This ain't no holiday.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000