The mysterious Albert Souffre
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

guy_nolan
= Cult of Ray =

United Kingdom
417 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  04:19:55  Show Profile  Click to see guy_nolan's MSN Messenger address
I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find a copy of the 1992 French film 'Albert Souffre' or 'Albert Suffers'. The film apparently features an entire Pixies soundtrack and according to someone on IMDB.com 'The movie was like generating video clips to the music of the Pixies'. See link...

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0103643

I've searched the web far and wide for a copy or even information on this film but what I've found so far could fit on a postage stamp. I've also tried French ebay, French Kelkoo and French Amazon with no results. If anybody has seen this movie or has a little more info, (I'm talking to the French forum members in particular) I'd really appreciate you filling me in. :)

Your darling critic

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  07:04:36  Show Profile
i've tried finding this film many a time as well. good luck (please let me know if you get a copy)..

Floop
Go to Top of Page

squirrel
- FB Fan -

3 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2003 :  06:41:35  Show Profile
Hi Guy,

I have seen this movie quite a long time ago. The music is mainly from doolittle as far as i can remember. The movie is not very good, but I went to see it only for the pixies, at the time I thought that Black Francis composed some original songs for the film...

Squirrel
Go to Top of Page

guy_nolan
= Cult of Ray =

United Kingdom
417 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2003 :  07:07:11  Show Profile  Click to see guy_nolan's MSN Messenger address
Hey squirrel, thanks for the info. I still really want to see this movie myself, like you said just for the soundtrack. I was amazed at what little information could be found on this film. Out of interest, where did you see it i.e. cinema, TV video and when? I'm gonna keep searching. :)
Go to Top of Page

Douglas
= Cult of Ray =

Sweden
308 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2003 :  06:03:28  Show Profile
sounds cool... I'll search the net for it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000