I knew a man, he was a good man.....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

theonecontender
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
565 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2004 :  10:10:39  Show Profile  Visit theonecontender's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Everyone knows of a man who is unique, like our sailin' and shorin' man, so tell us about him or her..

My good man is my uncle. Indeed, he is a good man. He prefers to be refered to as a recluse rather than a hermit, but the difference is marginal. He doesn't fuck around, and he talks plain talk.

This man is a composer of music, not in the traditional sense. Sure, he has dreams of grandeur, but what matters is that he is creating something that has never been created before (or even close), so for me, that is the value. read: it is not marketable in this century. Doesn't work a normal job, just reflects and writes. But man, can he cook a serious wood bar-b-que. Backyard covered in trees and leaves.. no one can witness the scene. Yes, the house is in shit condidtion.. yes, he will never marry.. but oh yeah, he will keep composing music. So this is his life, and he is a good man. It's what he does in his life, and I hope you dig it.
http://musicalscriptures.com/music.htm

I know it sounds like some sort of ad or some shit, but listen.. He is a good man. He is a singularity. I hope there are others to follow.

1c on the topic of the odd balls

Little Black Francis
> Teenager of the Year <

3648 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2004 :  10:59:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just for the record, it's "I meta man"

not I knew a man...

and my buddy is leut. in the Navy... he's been in the Indian Ocean for 3 years, he seems to like it. That jerkoff always thought he could play the trumpet too.

anyway

Floops quesedillas zijn te vergelijken met het likken van fatsige Albert's aars nadat hij een fles laxeermiddel heeft leeggedronkenhehehahhahehehaha
Go to Top of Page

cindy lou
- FB Fan -

141 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2004 :  13:17:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey mr. contenter! that is some weird shit!!!!!!!!!! i'm must listen to more. thank good lord that it ain't late at night listening to these strange recordins.
Go to Top of Page

VoVat
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

USA
9168 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2004 :  15:47:46  Show Profile  Visit VoVat's Homepage  Click to see VoVat's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

Are you sure it isn't "I, meta-man"? <g>

Cattle in Korea / They can really moo.
Go to Top of Page

Little Black Francis
> Teenager of the Year <

3648 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2004 :  19:30:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no

Floops quesedillas zijn te vergelijken met het likken van fatsige Albert's aars nadat hij een fles laxeermiddel heeft leeggedronkenhehehahhahehehaha
Go to Top of Page

theonecontender
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
565 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2004 :  04:13:50  Show Profile  Visit theonecontender's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Little Black Francis

not I knew a man...

Thank you. I'm not sure why I only post late at night, and while dusting. I met a man, he was a frankblack.net forum man....
Go to Top of Page

Hanoi333
- FB Fan -

Netherlands
70 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2004 :  06:24:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Little Black Francis, What is that weird Dutch text (quote) doing under your postings? You are American aren`t you or do you have a Dutch background.
Who do you mean with Albert? The king of Belgium?
I can read it but donot know what it means.
Go to Top of Page

vigorstrength
- FB Fan -

87 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2004 :  12:20:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If there's a cult in need of music, your uncle could help out.

It makes the Bible a lot more scary than it already is.

_______
www.againandagain.net - dynamic acoustic rock
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000