Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Off Topic!
 General Chat
 Doctor Happiness is answering your questions.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Monsieur
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1688 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2004 :  07:19:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have just got a PhD of Happiness & Joy at the University of Paris. It took me a while to get it, and I have studied very hard.

You are all so nice here and I have noticed that some of you are feeling depressed. That is why I am offering you a FREE CONSULTATION. Post your problems and concerns, and see how easily I will help you to get rid of them.

Please allow me some time to answer, as I am taking some holidays and don't have a computer all the time.

Edited by - Monsieur on 06/28/2004 07:50:40

Frog in the Sand
-+ Le premiere frog +-

France
2715 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2004 :  08:01:56  Show Profile  Visit Frog in the Sand's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hé doc, y a un mec qui m'cherche des crosses dans l'topic Pernod!!

"Join the Friends of FB.net / and win your weight in cereals"
Go to Top of Page

Homers_pet_monkey
= Official forum monkey =

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2004 :  10:15:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah I have a problem doc. Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice?"

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
Go to Top of Page

Monsieur
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1688 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2004 :  07:32:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Froggy, laisse tomber ce gamin immature, si vraiment il t'enerve, pense a des oiseaux, des petits chiens ou des fleurs.

Mikey, I will quote my most famous professor- Doctor Benway - "jeder macht kleine Dummheiten".
Go to Top of Page

Homers_pet_monkey

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2004 :  10:33:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He said that? He was smarter than I thought.

Go to Top of Page

Monsieur
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1688 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  05:37:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am very glad that noone replies to this thread because it means everyone is happy. However, if everyone was happy, what would I do? That is why I wish some of you were just a little unhappy, like disappointed or something...that way Daddy could fix their little problems, and everyone would be happy...
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4894 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  05:54:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
daddy do i wear the green nail varnish or the purple today, my lack of deciciveness makes me a little bit unhappy and oh so slightly dissapointed in myself

Frank Black ate my Hamster

Go to Top of Page

Monsieur
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1688 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  05:56:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Green is the color of hope, pink the color of sluts. It's easier to make your choice now.
Go to Top of Page

GypsyDeath
Zapped Profile

3575 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  05:57:12  Show Profile  Visit GypsyDeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think Frank eating your hamster would be more of a problem!!!

Doctor happiness. Where should I go to university? London, or Manchester?

I bet you never thought your movie would turn out this way
You crossed the other way, youd hope i wouldnt see you, you say youre doing fine, but thats not what it looks like, your undercovers on...

Go to Top of Page

Cheeseman1000
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Iceland
8201 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  06:03:12  Show Profile  Visit Cheeseman1000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ooh, I can answer that. Manchester, cos its farther away from me.

Har har.

Kind regards,
Simon
Admissions
Go to Top of Page

GypsyDeath
Zapped Profile

3575 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  06:08:57  Show Profile  Visit GypsyDeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheeseman1000

Ooh, I can answer that. Manchester, cos its farther away from me.

Har har.

Well I dont wanna be near you, mr no mates. Ill go to manchester. yeah.

You crossed the other way, youd hope i wouldnt see you, you say youre doing fine, but thats not what it looks like, your undercovers on...

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4894 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  06:55:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never liked my scabby hamster.

If pink is slutty does that make purple really slutty? what if I am hoping to get to be slutty? should I do stripes?

Go to Top of Page

GypsyDeath
Zapped Profile

3575 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  07:03:03  Show Profile  Visit GypsyDeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
since when has pink been slutty? Id say red is more slutty.

did you know if you were red shoes it apperently means you want to be fucked? kinda like FMB (fuck me boots) and FMHB (fuck me hard boots). these are usually stilletto style pointy toed boots.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4894 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  07:07:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
red hat no knickers my nan used to say

Go to Top of Page

mun chien andalusia
= Quote Accumulator =

Italy
2139 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  07:19:53  Show Profile  Visit mun chien andalusia's Homepage  Click to see mun chien andalusia's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i wish red hats returned trendy...

join the cult of errol\and you can have a beer\without having to quit smoking
Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  08:24:56  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Or hats in general.

Hats were stylish and classy, they made even the most boorish of men look like gentlemen. Right Monsieur?

Would we be a happier planet if everyone wore hats, took them off when they entered a business, fanned themselves with them in tent revivals, and used esoterically-carved, dark-stained exotic wood hat racks again?

Swedish Chef's "Dumpling of Wisdom": Øder tis moodle in der noggin tu smacken der ouchey und vinger-slingers ur to smacken-backen und fix de morkin, yøobetcha!
Go to Top of Page

benji
> Teenager of the Year <

New Zealand
3420 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  08:31:18  Show Profile  Visit benji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tre
If pink is slutty does that make purple really slutty?

nah, wearing purple means you're gay.

You Know You Want To!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4894 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  08:49:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*reaches for the nail-varnish remover*

Go to Top of Page

benji
> Teenager of the Year <

New Zealand
3420 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  08:56:28  Show Profile  Visit benji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
but seriously, Purple is the universal gay pride colour.

You Know You Want To!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4894 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  09:04:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought it was a rainbow!

Go to Top of Page

apl4eris
~ Abstract Brain ~

USA
4800 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  09:25:07  Show Profile  Visit apl4eris's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Someday even our skin, our genes, our thoughts, will be usurped by some special interest group or another.

Doctor, whatever can we do?

Swedish Chef's "Dumpling of Wisdom": Øder tis moodle in der noggin tu smacken der ouchey und vinger-slingers ur to smacken-backen und fix de morkin, yøobetcha!
Go to Top of Page

Carolynanna

Canada
6556 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  09:55:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by benji

quote:
Originally posted by Tre

You Know You Want To!

nah, purple means you're sexually frustrated.
Go to Top of Page

gracie
= Cult of Ray =

United Kingdom
573 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  10:05:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GypsyDeath
[

why don't you go in Brighton? Otherwise London, it has to be.

Go to Top of Page

Cheeseman1000

Iceland
8201 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  10:20:48  Show Profile  Visit Cheeseman1000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by apl4eris

Or hats in general.

Hats were stylish and classy, they made even the most boorish of men look like gentlemen. Right Monsieur?

Would we be a happier planet if everyone wore hats, took them off when they entered a business, fanned themselves with them in tent revivals, and used esoterically-carved, dark-stained exotic wood hat racks again?

You are so right, apl.

Kind regards,
Simon
Admissions
Go to Top of Page

Homers_pet_monkey

United Kingdom
17125 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  10:57:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Carolynanna

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Tre

You Know You Want To!

So does peeling the labels off beer bottles, which is what Mel was doing on Saturday.

She should have worn her FMHB.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4894 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  12:20:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Dr Daddy. I wore green for hope and was happy! Untill I thought that maybe hope was a childish emotion and I should pursue the course of realism which although more cynical is definatley more adult. Will silver glittery be ok for tomorrow?

Go to Top of Page

VoVat

USA
9168 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  19:25:50  Show Profile  Visit VoVat's Homepage  Click to see VoVat's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
did you know if you were red shoes it apperently means you want to be fucked?

Is that only true for girls? If not, what does it mean for Ronald McDonald?

Cattle in Korea / They can really moo.
Go to Top of Page

remig
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1734 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2004 :  03:15:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Or hats in general.

People stopped wearing hats because of cars:
It's difficult to drive with a hat on, and if you've got a passenger you're obliged to put it on the backseats where it's dificult to reach when you go out of your car. Unless you're driving a cabriolet (car with no roof) you don't need to protect your head for rain or sun.

So may be when Earth will run out of oil, we'll be wearing hats again.
Go to Top of Page

GypsyDeath
Zapped Profile

3575 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2004 :  08:22:18  Show Profile  Visit GypsyDeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gracie

quote:
[

why don't you go in Brighton? Otherwise London, it has to be.

Brighton doesnt have any courses I want to go on. London is ver expensive. ah well, maybe all but one wont except me and then I dont have to choose! I wish other people could make my decisions for me.

Go to Top of Page

GypsyDeath
Zapped Profile

3575 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2004 :  08:24:09  Show Profile  Visit GypsyDeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Homers_pet_monkey

quote:
Originally posted by Carolynanna

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Tre

You Know You Want To!

So does peeling the labels off beer bottles, which is what Mel was doing on Saturday.

She should have worn her FMHB

Haha. Yeah, ok I was peeling off bottle labels..but I always do..erm, yeah, ok, see your point.

And for your information I dont have FMHBs!!!! I know I said i have knee high boots...but they arent like FMHBs. not even FMBs. no where near.

Go to Top of Page

GypsyDeath
Zapped Profile

3575 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2004 :  08:25:04  Show Profile  Visit GypsyDeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VoVat

quote:
did you know if you were red shoes it apperently means you want to be fucked?

Is that only true for girls? If not, what does it mean for Ronald McDonald?

Cattle in Korea / They can really moo.

THAT quite possibly conjured up one of THE most disturbing thoughts ive ever had.

Go to Top of Page

Monsieur
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1688 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2004 :  08:17:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Or hats in general.

My grandfather used to wear a hat, and he was one classy dude. I am more into berets :
Go to Top of Page

Monsieur
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1688 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2004 :  08:20:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by remig

quote:

Or hats in general.

People stopped wearing hats because of cars:
It's difficult to drive with a hat on, and if you've got a passenger you're obliged to put it on the backseats where it's dificult to reach when you go out of your car. Unless you're driving a cabriolet (car with no roof) you don't need to protect your head for rain or sun.

So may be when Earth will run out of oil, we'll be wearing hats again.

I don't agree with you Remi. I think people no longer wear hats because they don't want to spoil their expensive hairdoes (is this well spelled?)
Go to Top of Page

Monsieur
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1688 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2004 :  08:23:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I think Frank eating your hamster would be more of a problem!!!

If you want to be happy you should go to London. Just listen to the music from Manchester : Joy Division, the Smiths, the Stone Roses, the Happy Mondays... In Manchester, you're either drunk or depressed.
Go to Top of Page

Monsieur
* Dog in the Sand *

France
1688 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2004 :  08:24:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tre

Dear Dr Daddy. I wore green for hope and was happy! Untill I thought that maybe hope was a childish emotion and I should pursue the course of realism which although more cynical is definatley more adult. Will silver glittery be ok for tomorrow?

No. Go change your clothes, young lady.
Go to Top of Page

Carl
- A 'Fifth' Catholic -

Ireland
11546 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2004 :  09:48:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Riddle me this, Monsieur Happiness....what's the difference between happiness and joy? Is joy a more celebratory state, and happiness just general contentment? And is'nt it true that although goths wear black, obsess about death and read bad poetry, they actually indulge in these things to obtain happiness? And...actually, that's enough questions.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000