Any more tour dates? 2005?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tedjack
- FB Fan -

11 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2004 :  22:55:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I heard somewhere that there might possibly be more dates added after the current last ones (DC in December 2004). Any info on these? Will they most likely be only East Coast dates?

Helmut
= Cult of Ray =

315 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2004 :  23:50:52  Show Profile  Click to see Helmut's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Big Day Out Festival, Australia. January 2005. Mark my words...
Go to Top of Page

Wigan Chris
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2004 :  05:35:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anybody,
have had my head in my ass and missed Pixies in Brixton - are there going to be any more England dates this year or next?

Go to Top of Page

anglepoise
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2004 :  06:04:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you can still see them at various festivals (move, t in the park, v) - though not the same as a proper gig, I grant you

personally, I hope they call it a day after this year ... perverse, I know, given that the five dates I've attended the current tour have been five of the greatest gigs of my life ... and I know that many people will disagree with me (especially on this forum!) but I always thought the pixies started to go downhill after doolittle ... and while I've enjoyed a lot of frank's stuff, for me it's never been a patch on pixies ... this tour has been a great opportunity for us to re-live - or experience for the first time - the pixies in their prime (and has allowed them to earn some well-deserved dollars and respect) ... but I hope they leave it at that rather than engaging in a futile attempt to recapture the old magic or becoming yet another band on the nostalgia circuit
Go to Top of Page

twist
- FB Fan -

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2004 :  09:00:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the sleepy west of the wooded east lives a valley full of pioneers - I can't imagine the Pixies would skip over their native Massachusetts, I've heard rumors of Boston New Years, I'm hoping they'll play in the Pioneer Valley area - who knows? or who knows the people who know? Someone does. Help! - update 6/23 - Hope works! see pixies.com & http:www.mullinscenter.com See you 12/1 in Amherst! Ed U.K. Shun A-a-a-a-a-lll! Alright!

Edited by - twist on 06/23/2004 10:03:48
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Netherlands
6116 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2004 :  10:06:27  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
maybe they will break up after new year's eve
just like guided by voices

"I joined the Cult of Frank/Nobody wanted to join my Culf"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000