Victoria show ticket for sale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kmap
- FB Fan -

12 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2004 :  12:01:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have an extra ticket to the show in Victoria, BC on April 21st (don't worry, I'm not a scalper...my friend just can't make the show & has to reluctantly give up his ticket). Please send bids to kmap@hotmail.com and make sure to type "pixies ticket" or "pixies bid" into the subject field, as this account is set to exclusive and I delete all unkown emails. Please be sure to include your contact info. in the email (your email address and/or phone number).

kromkamp
= Cult of Ray =

291 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2004 :  13:30:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if you are asking for bids, then guess what? you're a scalper!
Go to Top of Page

kmap
- FB Fan -

12 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2004 :  13:51:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guess what? I need to sell of the ticket, so I'm posting it on here. How else would you suggest I go about this? You may notice that I didn't specify a minimum bid & it's not posted on ebay, because I wanted to give a fellow Pixies fan the opportunity to name their price. Hmmmm....guess I'm not a scalper after all, huh?
Go to Top of Page

kimmyd
- FB Fan -

41 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2004 :  14:03:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kmap

Guess what? I need to sell of the ticket, so I'm posting it on here. How else would you suggest I go about this? You may notice that I didn't specify a minimum bid & it's not posted on ebay, because I wanted to give a fellow Pixies fan the opportunity to name their price. Hmmmm....guess I'm not a scalper after all, huh?

Ummm...how about ask for the price that you paid for it + shipping, and then sell it to the first person who emails you?

Hmmm...guess that option was too hard to think of on your own. But now that you know, how about it?

(P.S. I don't want your ticket)
Go to Top of Page

kmap
- FB Fan -

12 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2004 :  14:11:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you don't want my ticket, why the hell are you wasting your time in this thread? What I meant by not being a scalper was that I didn't buy the ticket with the intention of selling it for a profit, like so many other people in the lineup at McPherson box office did. I wanted to see what the interest in this ticket would be, so I posted my email address. Of course I'll take face value + shipping...I never said I wouldn't. I just need to sell this ticket. If I was so callous, I would have put it on ebay, where I could get $200 for it.
Go to Top of Page

roomloo
= Cult of Ray =

USA
710 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2004 :  15:18:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kmap, I understand your position, but just be aware that you're posting on a community where selling at face value has become pretty much taken for granted. Close to 100 Pixies tickets have been exchanged on this forum, and to my knowledge none have been sold at a markup. Of course when you're asking for "bids" it sure sounded like you were asking for more than just an idea of how much interest there was.

Just an FYI.
Go to Top of Page

kmap
- FB Fan -

12 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2004 :  15:27:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm pretty new at this, so I apologize for not knowing all of the "lingo." I saw someone else on here asking for bids & nobody hounded him. The show's only 10 days away, so of course I'm just looking to get rid of the ticket. Anyone who's willing to offer me face value + shipping, please email me at kmap@hotmail.com.
Go to Top of Page

kmap
- FB Fan -

12 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2004 :  17:53:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks to everyone who showed interest in it, but this ticket is now sold. Just in case the person I sold it to changes his mind, you can still email me if you're interested in it. However, I'm assuming that he will still want it by April 21st, in which case it goes to him.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000