New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

green_pajamas
- FB Fan -

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  10:25:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone heard anything about when tickets go on sale for the Calgary show? I've looked everywhere I can think of in town and no one seems to know.

green_pajamas
- FB Fan -

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  16:27:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was just at the university of calgary and I heard that that ticket will go on sale Friday, February 20th, @ 10:00AM. The venue, tickmaster and house of blues have all confirmed the information.
Go to Top of Page

mattb
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
474 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  17:33:59  Show Profile  Visit mattb's Homepage  Click to see mattb's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
If Winnipeg doesn't pan out I think I'll try to do Calgary instead. It doesn't seem like much demand for Calgary at least going by the number of posts by people going there. I just hope I don't get stuck with the tickets if I do buy them and then end up with Winnipeg tickets as well.
Go to Top of Page

Jefery With One F
- FB Fan -

Canada
184 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  16:29:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm hoping to get tickets to see the Pixies in Victoria, but Calgary is my backup plan. Unfortunately, Calgary tickets go on sale first.

Is anyone willing to buy extra tickets for the Calgary show and sell them to forum members? If so, please let me know so that I can stop worrying about getting Calgary tickets if Victoria doesn't work out.

I know that people are planning on doing this for other shows, as the demand on this forum should ensure that nobody who buys the maximum will be left with extra tickets that they can't use. I know of between 2 and 8 people that are going to be looking for Calgary tickets.
Go to Top of Page

Carolynanna
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Canada
6556 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  16:59:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Calgary SUCKS!

JK, I really don't care:)
Go to Top of Page

xreflux
- FB Fan -

9 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  09:05:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hmmm, so i'm trying to find how to by calgary tickets, and i'm checking tickmaster.ca, HOB, AND the local university, and no luck!??!?! No gut no gut! don't sales start soon?
Go to Top of Page

xreflux
- FB Fan -

9 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  09:17:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BLAARRRGHHH!! Are these blasted things sold out ALREADY??? Please say it be me scurvy computorrr.
Go to Top of Page

roomloo
= Cult of Ray =

USA
710 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  14:48:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In spite of how fast these tickets sold out, you sure don't see many people talking about it around here.

Anyway, I have one ticket to spare. The catch is that I want a Vancouver 4/23 ticket in return. Thought I'd try, anyway.
Go to Top of Page

SonOfFrank
- FB Fan -

Canada
10 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  06:21:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah thanks ya scurvy tout, green_pajamas!

See his extortion, I mean auction here...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2598297441&category=618
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000