-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 All Over the World -- Pixies Live!
 Calgary Show

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
green_pajamas Posted - 02/17/2004 : 10:25:27
Has anyone heard anything about when tickets go on sale for the Calgary show? I've looked everywhere I can think of in town and no one seems to know.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SonOfFrank Posted - 02/25/2004 : 06:21:29
Yeah thanks ya scurvy tout, green_pajamas!

See his extortion, I mean auction here...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2598297441&category=618
roomloo Posted - 02/24/2004 : 14:48:22
In spite of how fast these tickets sold out, you sure don't see many people talking about it around here.

Anyway, I have one ticket to spare. The catch is that I want a Vancouver 4/23 ticket in return. Thought I'd try, anyway.
xreflux Posted - 02/20/2004 : 09:17:56
BLAARRRGHHH!! Are these blasted things sold out ALREADY??? Please say it be me scurvy computorrr.
xreflux Posted - 02/20/2004 : 09:05:28
hmmm, so i'm trying to find how to by calgary tickets, and i'm checking tickmaster.ca, HOB, AND the local university, and no luck!??!?! No gut no gut! don't sales start soon?
Carolynanna Posted - 02/19/2004 : 16:59:05
Calgary SUCKS!

JK, I really don't care:)
Jefery With One F Posted - 02/19/2004 : 16:29:34
I'm hoping to get tickets to see the Pixies in Victoria, but Calgary is my backup plan. Unfortunately, Calgary tickets go on sale first.

Is anyone willing to buy extra tickets for the Calgary show and sell them to forum members? If so, please let me know so that I can stop worrying about getting Calgary tickets if Victoria doesn't work out.

I know that people are planning on doing this for other shows, as the demand on this forum should ensure that nobody who buys the maximum will be left with extra tickets that they can't use. I know of between 2 and 8 people that are going to be looking for Calgary tickets.
mattb Posted - 02/17/2004 : 17:33:59
If Winnipeg doesn't pan out I think I'll try to do Calgary instead. It doesn't seem like much demand for Calgary at least going by the number of posts by people going there. I just hope I don't get stuck with the tickets if I do buy them and then end up with Winnipeg tickets as well.
green_pajamas Posted - 02/17/2004 : 16:27:29
I was just at the university of calgary and I heard that that ticket will go on sale Friday, February 20th, @ 10:00AM. The venue, tickmaster and house of blues have all confirmed the information.

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000