Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2003 :  13:00:57  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey guys!

I'm not gonna repeat what's already posted, but i'm curious what you think about this?

Thanks for helping out too!

www.FrankBlack.net/friends

'What can we do to get the people who pretend to care, to pretend to do something?' - Bill Mahr
Get Noisy!

billgoodman
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Netherlands
6012 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  02:33:56  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
this sounds ultra cool
I'm willing to join
How can I pay you, paypal is US only, right?

"I joined the Culf of Frank/ And now I do not know what...to do"

Edited by - billgoodman on 12/13/2003 02:34:12
Go to Top of Page

ramona
"FB Quote Mistress"

USA
3988 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  07:34:50  Show Profile  Visit ramona's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I already sent my joining email, Dave - but forgot to say that I don't need to be entered into the Nadine contest. I already have it - and would rather give my chance to someone who needs/wants it.
Go to Top of Page

mun chien andalusia
= Quote Accumulator =

Italy
2139 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  08:00:56  Show Profile  Visit mun chien andalusia's Homepage  Click to see mun chien andalusia's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i would like to join too but just as bg i can't figure out the payment...

join the cult of errol\and you can have a beer\without having to quit smoking
www.superabound.altervista.org
Go to Top of Page

ObfuscateByWill
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1884 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  08:26:39  Show Profile  Visit ObfuscateByWill's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maybe I missed it, but having the Club's Paypal payment address would be helpful.

*Shka-pow!
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  13:04:28  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Jop - Paypal is international! You can use a credit card, or your bank account.

Thanks Em! For ease of keeping track of things, i'm gonna leave you on there, but if i pull your number, i'll try to remember to put it back. =P

MC Andalusia - worst case, a $5US money order will do the trick. If you want to, please fill out the form tho, that way i can keep track of it, and you'll be send the instructions you need.

Scott - when you fill out the form, you'll be given the payment address. I don't like posting it publicly, wanna avoid spam!

Lemme know if you've got any other questions! There's about 15 people signed up so far, i believe none are 'lifers' yet, so three 'instant' prizes still there!

I checked the Paypal site today, and if you have a bank account, you can withdraw funds from it for free. You sign up, punch in your account #, then you gotta confirm it.

This is done by them sending you two small payments (you get paid to confirm!)

Then you check your bank statement (online, or call, a few days later) and go back to Paypal and punch in how much you were given. That way they can confirm that it's your account.

Once that's done, you can withdrawn and transfer funds for free, and instantly! Pretty damn cool, you no longer need a credit card!
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Netherlands
6012 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  13:03:14  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
this is ultra cool, I'm gonna do this tomorrow

"I joined the Culf of Frank/ And now I do not know what...to do"
Go to Top of Page

miguel
- FB Fan -

USA
213 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  00:57:09  Show Profile  Visit miguel's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm in yo.

"... it's a pill, that gives worms... to exgirlfriends.. you just don't get it"
Go to Top of Page

Frog in the Sand
-+ Le premiere frog +-

France
2715 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  08:36:45  Show Profile  Visit Frog in the Sand's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Noisy
i believe none are 'lifers' yet, so three 'instant' prizes still there!

Uh-oh, I hope I'm not among the first "lifers" - I already own 2 copies of Nadine...

Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  08:54:00  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is the North American version of Nadine with the live Regina show tracks, probably not the one you have unless you special ordered it somehow...

"Join the Cult of Frank / And you'll be enlightened"
Go to Top of Page

Frog in the Sand
-+ Le premiere frog +-

France
2715 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  09:35:27  Show Profile  Visit Frog in the Sand's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cult_Of_Frank

This is the North American version of Nadine with the live Regina show tracks, probably not the one you have unless you special ordered it somehow...

Believe me or not, I have the UK version AND the US version... (Btw, I have all the King's singles.)
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  09:48:12  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You fantastically lucky bastard. I'd like to hear the tracks from the UK one.

Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  10:05:44  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
heh - thanks FitS, i sent you a note, but i'll save it for the next person. (I'll send you something else cool. Just reply to my message. =)

There is at least one more 'Lifer' prize available..possibly two if one person who signed-up doesn't get back to me soon.

So far we've raised over $200US, and are getting close to 30 people - woohoo! Thanks everyone!
Go to Top of Page

Frog in the Sand
-+ Le premiere frog +-

France
2715 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  11:09:06  Show Profile  Visit Frog in the Sand's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks a lot, Dave!!

--------

Cult of Frank, did you try Amazon UK?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000BVM4Z/qid=1071514380/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_11_1/026-2685111-4642021

Apparently they still have new and used copies of Nadine UK version in stock. (Ignore the review, it actually concerns the US version.)
Go to Top of Page

miguel
- FB Fan -

USA
213 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  23:54:48  Show Profile  Visit miguel's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Didja git my hard earned dollars?

"... it's a pill, that gives worms... to exgirlfriends.. you just don't get it"
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2003 :  00:12:56  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes i did, you're signed up for two years, thanks!!
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2003 :  06:18:20  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Frog in the Sand

Cult of Frank, did you try Amazon UK?

I thank you, sir. I am now in your debt.

Go to Top of Page

pinkashtray
- FB Fan -

USA
96 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  03:12:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i wanted life..but alas, i am a mere starbucks whore.
i might sacrifice another pack of cigarettes..after xmas :)

cults are gay
Go to Top of Page

NimrodsSon
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1938 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  10:47:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
will it be ok for me to pay with cash? I have no idea how to do money orders and I'm sure you have to be 18 or something to do them.

Join the Cult Of Gunn / and you'll never need a hair stylist again"
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  18:07:41  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nope, anyone should be able to get a money order. You don't need any ID or anything.
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  18:08:15  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
But -- if you want to risk sending a $5 bill through the mail, you're welcome to try, i just can't promise it'll work..
Go to Top of Page

El Barto
= Song DB Master =

USA
4020 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  21:00:44  Show Profile  Visit El Barto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You can get money orders from your bank, most grocery stores, and I think even the post office. It usually costs a few cents.

"I joined the Cult of Clops / If I were you, I'd sleep with one eye open."
Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  23:33:58  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ha El Barto good to see the word of the clops is spreading to the masses. How can I get 10 bucks to from China to the US???

Who's the man that won't cop out when there's danger all about?
Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  23:41:48  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I didn't realise the arse against face icon.... pure genius. El Barto you have guaranteed yourself clopmatic immunity from me forever.

Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  23:50:42  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You got Paypal there Stuwey? (How do you spell that..?)
Go to Top of Page

mun chien andalusia
= Quote Accumulator =

Italy
2139 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  05:02:43  Show Profile  Visit mun chien andalusia's Homepage  Click to see mun chien andalusia's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ok just sent 5$ through paypal.hope it works with my visa electron.please let me know thanks.

join the cult of errol\and you can have a beer\without having to quit smoking
www.superabound.altervista.org
Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  06:44:26  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage  Reply with Quote
excuse my ignorance but what is paypal.... I'm more than happy to donate a tenner, but China is not the most forward of countries when it comes to things like this. Let me know and I'll get onto it.... 'Stuey'

Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  11:53:22  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Worked MC Andalusia! Thanks!

Stuey! See if you can log into www.paypal.com .

Otherwise, you can send a US money order..

I think i've hit three 'Lifetime' members now..and we're closing in on $300 - woohoo! Only one more week...i would really like to see at least 50 members (we're at 35 or so right now..)
Go to Top of Page

pinkashtray
- FB Fan -

USA
96 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  12:41:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
davenoisy, did you get mine? hmmm

cults are gay
Go to Top of Page

El Barto
= Song DB Master =

USA
4020 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  15:10:26  Show Profile  Visit El Barto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I love you Stu! Good to have you back! You get a free clops, on the house!

Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  15:21:47  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Check your email there, pinkashtray. =)
Go to Top of Page

pinkashtray
- FB Fan -

USA
96 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2003 :  00:17:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks davey! :)

cults are gay
Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2003 :  18:15:52  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by El Barto

I love you Stu! Good to have you back! You get a free clops, on the house!

I love you too El Barto.... I'll try and get my girlfriend to clops me on your behalf.

Go to Top of Page

Stuart
- The Clopser -

China
2291 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2003 :  18:23:48  Show Profile  Visit Stuart's Homepage  Reply with Quote
And Dave, I'll try and get this sorted today if I can.

Go to Top of Page

Etienne
- FB Fan -

Japan
115 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2003 :  03:04:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Dave

Could you inform us about the number of confirmed FB.net friends who have signed up ?

Etienne
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2003 :  11:51:09  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now we're around 40..thanks in part to you. =)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000