Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

TheCroutonFuton
- Mr. Setlists -

USA
1728 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2003 :  11:55:14  Show Profile  Visit TheCroutonFuton's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just checking in to make sure that mine went through...?

"Join the Cult of Gunn / And Then You'll Be Destined to be a Rock and Roll Star of Epical Proportions!"
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2003 :  17:49:05  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yup - thanks!

Note - if you've donated $5, and you got the automated email, and the Paypal has gone through, you can rest assured that i've got it. =)
Go to Top of Page

Leah
= Cult of Ray =

United Kingdom
314 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  12:35:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(...Running into the thread breathless and sweaty...)

AM I TOO LATE DAVE?

All's I can say is that in my defence for not hitting the site for a while I've been doing too much stuff ...

Every choice human being strives instinctively for a citadel and a secrecy where he is saved from the crowd -
Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Etienne
- FB Fan -

Japan
115 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2003 :  02:45:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave, did you get my paiement ? Actually I was expecting a kind of confirmation Email...

Etienne
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11687 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2003 :  09:18:21  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you paid yesterday or late Monday, you probably won't see a confimation until Thursday. Check your email again though, just to be sure...

"Join the Cult of Frank / And you'll be enlightened"
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2003 :  23:43:53  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you fill out the form, you should have gotten an email.

I'll contact you if there's any probs!

Leah - you can sign up any time, tho you've only got 25mins for all the bonus prizes. =)

(And maybe you have, i just haven't really gone through the whole list..a bunch of people signed up in the last few days, over $450 now!!)

I'll make the draw tomorrow moring...wee..i'm just like Santa!
Go to Top of Page

Forge
- FB Fan -

1 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2003 :  11:11:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gisborne loves Frank Black.
Go to Top of Page

PixieSteve
> Teenager of the Year <

Poland
4698 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  12:35:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what'stheemail to donate to again?

[EDIT BY DAVE NOISY - ADDRESS REMOVED TO AVOID SPAM.]
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  23:42:22  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey, so Ten Percenter won the Jan draw - congrats!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Ten Percenter
- FB Enquirer -

United Kingdom
1733 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2004 :  03:04:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What's the prize, a copy of Dean's cover of "His Kingly Cave"? Or the Clopser taking back his threat to get me in 2004?

No man is an island, unless he is in the bath

Edited by - Ten Percenter on 01/06/2004 04:27:30
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11687 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2004 :  07:09:14  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hahaha, wouldn't that be beautiful. A complete disc of His Kingly Cave, track after track after track. You'd like it before the CD was done. Maybe I'll even toss in There Goes My Gun as a bonus for a limited time. I'll have Stuart hand deliver them to 'ya.

"Join the Cult of Frank / And you'll be enlightened"
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2004 :  12:14:21  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You've won a copy of the Nadine single! Hurry up and send me your address so i can send all this out. =)
Go to Top of Page

NimrodsSon
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1938 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  11:56:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got a question about sending money orders. Should it be well concealed when I send it like cash or is it something that no one could really steal or would try to steal. Also, for the customs form that I'll have to fill out since I'm sending it to Canada, what should I write for what's in it. I guess that kind-of ties in with the last question - if I wrote "money order" would anyone try to steal it? I hope all of that makes sense - like I said before, I've never done a money order and have no idea how they work

Join the Cult Of Gunn / and you'll never need a hair stylist again"
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2004 :  09:03:58  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Since the MO is made out to someone specifically, it isn't too likely anyone will try and steal it.

Don't worry about customs, it's a 'gift' so it doesn't matter.
Go to Top of Page

nash
- FB Fan -

1 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  22:31:18  Show Profile  Visit nash's Homepage  Click to see nash's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi every body!
Go to Top of Page

mdisanto
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
1140 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  06:39:53  Show Profile  Visit mdisanto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi dr nash

-miked
Go to Top of Page

benji
> Teenager of the Year <

New Zealand
3426 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  06:48:03  Show Profile  Visit benji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
is there a list of people who have signed up and paid etc, cause i'd just be curious who the members of the fb.net club are.....

"I joined the Cult of Frank / I think that man deserves a DB!"
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  11:27:24  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nope...i don't think it'd be fair.

We've discussed the idea of giving Friends members their own special title..would you guys be keen on this?

Hey, only 10 days left to sign up and get the chance of winning a Pixies DVD..

Join the Cult of the Flying Pigxies - I'm A Believer!
Go to Top of Page

benji
> Teenager of the Year <

New Zealand
3426 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  02:56:07  Show Profile  Visit benji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wouldn't different tiles and a list of members essentially be the same thing?
yet ones ok, the other not?
just curious...

personally, i'd be against a different title, unless it was something really cool.

"I joined the Cult of Frank / I think that man deserves a DB!"
Go to Top of Page

bedrock_barney
= Cult of Ray =

United Kingdom
871 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  03:11:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*excited* oooohh....could I be 'The original lifer' or something. (unless of course i wasn't.....er...if I'm making any sense at all at this point)

"The Pixies are reforming?? / I say bring back Abba, ahaaa!!!"

Edited by - bedrock_barney on 02/20/2004 06:52:49
Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  06:57:56  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Noisy

Nope...i don't think it'd be fair.

We've discussed the idea of giving Friends members their own special title..would you guys be keen on this?

Hey, only 10 days left to sign up and get the chance of winning a Pixies DVD..

is it poss to give us some kind of cool icon or something? along with the cats? i'm not sure i want to lose my cats or the titles you get when you reach posting milestones...

"Join the Cult of Orange Cat / the more the better!"
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  10:58:04  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Can't change the cats. Otherwise i would have said 'do you want custom icons'. This Forum doesn't work that way. ;)

The titles i can do tho....

Go to Top of Page

bumblebeeboy2
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2638 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  11:08:21  Show Profile  Click to see bumblebeeboy2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Noisy

Can't change the cats. Otherwise i would have said 'do you want custom icons'. This Forum doesn't work that way. ;)

The titles i can do tho....

ah, i was just wondering if the capability was there to add additional icons to work along side the cats... but nevermind... i don't know then...

"Join the Cult of Orange Cat / the more the better!"
Go to Top of Page

dyperman
- FB Fan -

87 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  13:25:39  Show Profile  Click to see dyperman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Dave just let me know whatv else I can do. I sent the cash and it is well worth the money to be amongst other frank black/Pixies afficianados
Go to Top of Page

Etienne
- FB Fan -

Japan
115 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  03:54:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Dave

Here is my personal view on this Friends of FB.net icon question :
this icon could be a way to give props to the ones (like myself) who don't have much time to post and post and post messages on the forum but who still want to contribute in a certain way (=money). You have this "cats" notation icon for great post contributors, I think it would be fair to set the "Friends of FB.net" icon for the other type of contributors.

Etienne
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  11:44:33  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Um..sorry Etienne, but as i said, i *can't* give some people custom icons, it's not how it's coded, and it's very unlikely i'll be willing to do that in this lifetime!

I *can* give you guys a custom title tho..

Go to Top of Page

Etienne
- FB Fan -

Japan
115 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  23:52:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Icon, title, whatever...that's what I meant.
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  22:52:14  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anti-archiving post!

Go to Top of Page

Ten Percenter
- FB Enquirer -

United Kingdom
1733 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  12:17:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Dave, what prize are you offering for the April prize draw? Another anti-archiving post?

"Fried food, cigarettes, no exercise, chest pain..." (Excerpt from the Angina Monologues)
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  14:41:25  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hahaha..nice sig too.

April..gosh..i think it'll be a Nadine single, UK version, courtesy of Cooking Vinyl!

Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  15:57:31  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Reminder that the MN show is the prize for May!

Most likely i'll be posting another copy of the Pixies DVD and two copies of the Wave of Mutilation 'best of' CD...hurry and sign-up!

Also, all previous prizes were sent out today..that include 5 photos, three DVD's and a couple Nadine singles. Sorry Richard!! It's finally sent!!!!

FumanBru - i didn't send the photo, assuming you'd score one in Van. If that's not the case, lemme know and i'll send one your way!

Sign-up and more info here: www.FrankBlack.net/friends

www.frankblack.net/images/icon-flyingpig.gif" border="0"> Join the Cult of the Flying Pigxies - I'm A Believer!
Go to Top of Page

bedrock_barney
= Cult of Ray =

United Kingdom
871 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2004 :  02:54:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Dave. I'll speak with my Mafiaso connections and get them call off the hit. I hope I'm not too late.

"I've rejoined the Cult of Ming / Star of favourite childhood movie of 1980"
Go to Top of Page

Ten Percenter
- FB Enquirer -

United Kingdom
1733 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2004 :  01:57:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Dave, what prize am I due to win in June?

"Fried food, cigarettes, no exercise, chest pain..." (Excerpt from the Angina Monologues)
Go to Top of Page

Dave Noisy
Minister of Chaos

Canada
4496 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2004 :  15:24:46  Show Profile  Visit Dave Noisy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
haha.. Either a Pixies DVD, or one of two Wave of Mutilation best-of's. =)

Go to Top of Page

CmabanK
- FB Fan -

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2004 :  21:14:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Dave,

Is it still possible to get hooked with a special title for contributing?

(A Lifer in more ways than one!)

"Like Jesus Christ on the hill / I'll be Blue."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000