-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Frank Black Chat
 Planet of Sound - Pixies News Items
 Frank re: COVID
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3279 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2020 :  14:52:16  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Check out Sonia Poulton, Shaun Attwood for the elite pedo ring stuff. I've seen some live interviews on TheNewTube with some of the victims of the Jimmy Savile/Margaret Thatcher pedo ring in the early 80's, some seriously grim stuff.
Go to Top of Page

Jason Bravo
- FB Fan -

USA
87 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2020 :  15:13:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pot

quote:
Originally posted by natenate101

Some really silly things mentioned in the past few posts. Iím glad BF sees more clearly. That way I can still fully enjoy his music while also knowing he has basic common sense. Conspiracy theories are rampant right now and most always total bullshit.



Glad to find someone with an open mind. I don't know much about the whole Soros stuff, but all "billionaire philanthropists" in my view should be treated with a high level of suspicion. I know Bill Gates had connections with Jeffrey Epstein, as did many others and some of the stuff coming about all that is deeply disturbing. I saw a clip of Gates the other day and the following words came out of his mouth: "Pandemic 1.0" "Pandemic 2.0" and "bio-terrorist attack". Now if you are awake enough to see that 9/11 was obviously a false flag event that was used to justify the invasion of Iraq and further erosions of civil liberties and then you look at what's happening now then it's certainly cause for serious concern. But the media fights back with disinformation and censorship and people are too lazy or too scared to look beyond the mainstream narrative, and so it's easy for them to get away with it because they've got so many people following them that they can manipulate into ridiculing and verbally attacking anyone who dares to do their own research or think for themselves. The terrifying reality may be that there are some very bad people using their wealth and influence to dictate global policy through orchestrating various events and spreading constant lies through the news. If you look throughout history there have always been bad people running the show. It's always bad people because the most effective way to gain power is to employ violence and fear. Why after centuries of this should things suddenly be different today? And considering the technological advances and where we are now it is very naive to assume that there isn't a cabal, or group of cabals with enormous wealth working behind the scenes to try and achieve full global control. It's even written about in an official document prior to 9/11 - "full spectrum dominance" of the air, the land, the seas and space. The natural progression of society has been towards greater and and more centralised control, so why wouldn't the ultimate goal that some may be trying to achieve be a NWO government?


We are on the same page Pot. I can't believe it, or actually I can. I don't know you personally, but I can tell that you are informed outside of the "mainstream" and really that's all I can ask of the population we have on this planet. BF has the right to rant or whatever, but I also have the right to disagree with his postings. I expect more out of him than what I read in his Twitter logs, it really kind of makes me a little aggravated, but that's just me I suppose. But yes, these few folks that have a small sentence reply that they are on board because it is so easy to do so...man, you might as well just be a teenager. Shit, maybe some of these folks are, or their minds are stuck there.
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3279 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2020 :  19:44:08  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I haven't followed mbf closely but I have noticed him posting more on twitter recently since the lockdown, and getting more opined. What else do you think was going to happen?

I only just started looking into things, the physics of the WTC explosions. I pay attention to everything I hear and make my own mind up. Once you see that then you know anything is possible

Edited by - pot on 09/05/2020 03:47:48
Go to Top of Page

natenate101
= Cult of Ray =

USA
805 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2020 :  19:52:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol. Such nonsense. People have too much time and bandwidth on their hands. Iím
Done.
Go to Top of Page

Bedbug
* Dog in the Sand *

2420 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2020 :  08:20:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it is nice to enjoy discussions even if I don't understand what everyone is referring to. I enjoyed reading this thread. I hope everyone stays safe through it all.

Did you know the Bronx Zoo used to keep a black man in a cage in the name of science?

https://humanzoos.org/


Edited by - Bedbug on 09/03/2020 08:20:51
Go to Top of Page

Troubles A Foot
= Cult of Ray =

USA
360 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2020 :  23:41:04  Show Profile  Visit Troubles A Foot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bedbug


Did you know the Bronx Zoo used to keep a black man in a cage in the name of science?

https://humanzoos.org/





One of my favorite bands did a song about it:

https://pinataland.bandcamp.com/track/ota-bengas-name
Go to Top of Page

Bedbug
* Dog in the Sand *

2420 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2020 :  05:11:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles A Foot

quote:
Originally posted by Bedbug


Did you know the Bronx Zoo used to keep a black man in a cage in the name of science?

https://humanzoos.org/





One of my favorite bands did a song about it:

https://pinataland.bandcamp.com/track/ota-bengas-name



Thanks for sharing that, really enjoyed it! I'll have to check out more of Pinataland as well.

The Human Zoos documentary is amazing. I bought Pamela Newkirk's book about Ota Benga as well, haven't read it yet. I could see Darwin's name coming down around the world as people come to grips with his racism, his son's racism, white supremacy, etc.
Go to Top of Page

Jason Bravo
- FB Fan -

USA
87 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2020 :  18:24:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When it comes to music, in my opinion, Frank Black/Pixies are the best maybe of all time. I can't get away from it, it calls me. Once you get dialed in, you can't leave. There are so many songs that just blow me away (no pun). I don't like his politics, and maybe I don't even know his politics. But, in the whole sum of it he and his bands are just incredible and almost untouchable if you are keen to listen.
I'm out of this one!
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3279 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2020 :  03:59:00  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by natenate101

Lol. Such nonsense. People have too much time and bandwidth on their hands. Iím
Done.



I honestly could use some of that spare time looking beyond the mainstream lies. It's not a hobby, or a means to get down with the cool kids.

I'm not talking flat earth theory or ancient reptilian races from another dimension here. Some of the research of the collapse of the three towers in 9/11 that shows beyond any doubt that the official story we were fed through the media, and the fraudlent science produced my NIST to cover up the truth is solid and there are lots of peer reviewed papers on it.

And a great many of the truth seekers are relatives of the deceased, and firefighters and police who were on response that day.

All things post-9/11 considered, I am inclined to think that COVID-1984 may be a global psy-op and part of the greater plans that were introduced via the 9/11 false flag. I mean, it's not like the US doesn't have a long history of genocide or false flag operations or anything..

Take my views and feel free to disagree with them, but please don't try to strawman my arguments by suggesting that I'm just talking about them because I'm bored.
Go to Top of Page

Jason Bravo
- FB Fan -

USA
87 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2020 :  16:21:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pot

quote:
Originally posted by natenate101

Lol. Such nonsense. People have too much time and bandwidth on their hands. Iím
Done.



I honestly could use some of that spare time looking beyond the mainstream lies. It's not a hobby, or a means to get down with the cool kids.

I'm not talking flat earth theory or ancient reptilian races from another dimension here. Some of the research of the collapse of the three towers in 9/11 that shows beyond any doubt that the official story we were fed through the media, and the fraudlent science produced my NIST to cover up the truth is solid and there are lots of peer reviewed papers on it.

And a great many of the truth seekers are relatives of the deceased, and firefighters and police who were on response that day.

All things post-9/11 considered, I am inclined to think that COVID-1984 may be a global psy-op and part of the greater plans that were introduced via the 9/11 false flag. I mean, it's not like the US doesn't have a long history of genocide or false flag operations or anything..

Take my views and feel free to disagree with them, but please don't try to strawman my arguments by suggesting that I'm just talking about them because I'm bored.



Another great post Pot! I like it, good stuff because there are way too many people that just don't seem to care and take EVERYTHING at face value as presented. I definitely remember that day of 911, I remember where I was, what I was doing, watching the "footage" on the TV. I admit, I believed, or wanted to believe that it was a blatant attack on US soil by the Middle East, a terrorist attack if you will (which it was) just not the way I had it imagined in my head. At the time there was something that just didn't seem like it added up or made total sense. There was some shell shock. I was fairly young when it happened, meaning in my late 20's, but so sad that most likely it was planned out for a long time. That probably is the exact time when the MSM started to get their marching orders, and the news channels were paid to lie. It really isn't conspiracy, things like that event (even though not the same exactly) have been happening for a while all over the world. When are people going to wake up? The Administration at the time were Republican, so what? Evil is on both sides in this country, it's just that there is more of it on the leftist side. That is just a plain fact if you care to really dig in. Almost everybody in DC is compromised/blackmailed in one form or another, and that is coming from people that have been there and worked there. Pedophilia, sex crimes, weapons, human trafficking, drugs. This is what I was trying to convey in the beginning of this thread, but I guess I couldn't let it go.
Go to Top of Page

Bedbug
* Dog in the Sand *

2420 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2020 :  16:55:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pot and Jason Bravo, I think you guys might like Victim, Tim and Victagram, the work of Bobby Puleo, always interesting stuff as it relates to 9/11, 33, and many other things you guys are talking about.

Click on a few of his posts and let me know what you think

https://www.instagram.com/timandvicstagram/?hl=en
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3279 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2020 :  01:09:29  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You guys seem more tuned in than me on all this tin foil hat stuff!

I was like you too JB when 9/11 happened, sort of. Initially I was convinced there must have been explosions to bring down the towers like that, but my conjecture was very quickly dismissed by some of my peers; one of whom was reiterating the narrative from the media (which almost instantly had the whole crime scene solved) and the other was in my laser measurement group when I was studying for a masters degree in Manchester. He was somewhat more learned a physics scholar than I was and he also dismissed the idea that it was explosives in favour of the pancake theory (replaced by the piledriver theory sometime after - also wrong). So I went for years accepting the mainstream narrative and not questionning it, until maybe 5-10 years ago where I started to look into it and paying attention to some of the professionals questionning and challenging the science of the NIST report. I should have trusted my gut from day zero. As is highlighted from the research done by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, in order for the big towers to come down like that 400 steel frame connections would have had to fail catastrophically every second; no one is going to tell me that burning jet fuel from a passenger airline caused that!

And the elite pedo stuff, need to look into it more but to be honest the more I look into it the more disturbing it becomes and maybe I don't want to know any more. Seems to be all the same big names coming up in connection with that, like Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton. The other week on Sonia and Shaun's Saturday show there was a guy on talking about when he was a boy growing up in the 80's during the Thatcher/Jimmy Savile era, he was in a foster homes and was being raped by social services. Most of his friends who also were abused are now dead, some from suicide. He described some of the things they did to them, some of the most vile and horrific acts of abuse I've ever heard. And he asked his headmaster at school to help him, and told him to look at his anus (which was bleeding) and instead of helping him they punished him. And he was naming some big names who are associated with the Jimmy Savile abuse ring; Jimmy Savile who up until around 10 years ago was considered a true philanthropist with a kind heart, for years covered up by the BBC and the police (and plenty of them must have known what he was doing). And if you think all this is far fetched then just remember that around the same time Hindley and Brady were driving around Manchester in a van kidnapping children and torturing them to death, and recording them on tape.

I'll check out that link sometime BB and see what I think.
Go to Top of Page

jake3
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
210 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2020 :  13:28:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bloody hell, you conspiracy theory lot are fucking nuts.
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3279 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2020 :  14:01:08  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Original
Go to Top of Page

Jason Bravo
- FB Fan -

USA
87 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2020 :  15:12:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know what, I can't believe that I didn't mention this earlier, but here it goes. Has anybody, specifically the MSM, ever done a story or headline or whatever you want to call it about how an elected official in the federal, state or even local level become the richest or wealthiest people in your own country? They are paid a specific salary depending on their position, and this is all information that can be looked up. Even at the top, the salary does not equal to their lifestyles. Multi-million dollar homes in many places, everything paid for (travel, food, etc...), how are they millionaires unless they are dirty? How? Well, it's not by conspiracy theory, that I can definitely say. It really is disturbing how the ball keeps on rolling, I swear that it is way more evil and dirty than most regular folks can imagine, but these people keep on doing it. It's not like it's a well kept secret anymore, it is out there for the people to research and find out some truths. These evil people are putting it in our faces these days, and without regret or care, and continually lie about what they have done and do without hesitation. The real scary part is that the general public believe lies way easier than the truth. That may sound like an opinion, but at this point it most certainly is not. Sorry to burst any bubbles, but the only person or person's that are actually trying to do something about it in this day in age is our President and the small group of white hats around him. By the way, that does not just go for the US, but other specific countries on the map.
Go to Top of Page

jake3
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
210 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2020 :  16:38:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some of you are in your "alternative facts" bubbles so deep you don't know which way is up and your confirmation bias will likely destroy any hope of you ever finding your way out. You have next no filter for the garbage you take in and over you lifetime it builds and it builds and it builds until you live in a mixed up "alternative facts" world. Donald Trump and co. fucking love you because you're gullible as hell and so, so easy to play. They want you to live in a world where the "so called" facts can't be trusted. Regardless of how true something is anything which is seen as opposing them is "fake news" and because it appeals to your own bias you agree and add it to your narrative. Does it matter to you if independent fact checkers show Trump is pushing 30,000 false or misleading claims? Nope, you'll hop, skip and jump through logic itself to dismiss it all as fake news just like Trump told you to. Trump doesn't give a fuck about you. He just wants your vote and support - that's it.

Conspiracy theories are for people who want to believe in them. For people who are unable to correctly filter information. They'll happily disregard any opposing information, no matter how overwhelming if it means their topsy turvy narrative remains in tact.
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3279 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2020 :  23:48:43  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't really like being lumped in with the MAGAs here. I fucking hate Trump; he is a racist, misogynist bully and a fraud. I can tell you one thing about Trump that is all I need to know about the scum bag: Trump International Golf Links. He used his power and wealth to sway the SNP government into overruling Aberdeen council in order to build a golf course complex for billionaires on a rare coastal ecosystem that comprised migrating sand dunes. It was an area of great scientific interest as well, but this clown reckoned it needed stabilising. He ruined a beautiful part of Scotland and terrorised and intimidated local residents who lived there and who were against the plans, including having his workers deliberately cut off the water supply to an old woman who lived on her own in a remote cottage. Whoever gets in these coming elections will make fuck all difference to America though, because the president doesn't run the show and probably never has.

Jake 3 I am not talking about "alternative" facts here, I'm talking about facts so don't attempt to play down the information I am sharing by suggesting I don't have the intelligence to analyse news reports and research and make an informed judgment on their validity. Of course there are going to be "fact checkers" and "conspiracy theory myth debunkers" in the mainstream; the BBC love to give air time to such things because they know the truth is out there and people are waking up to it. They're not going to promote their bullshit lies and propaganda about 9/11 and then sit back while the alt media wipes with floor with them. They have a reputation to maintain, and their masses of obedient followers to continually stupefy.

JB: agree with you 100% there (apart from the support for Trump). That said though, I have to agree with Trump when he challenges the MSM and calls them out for fake news; he is 100% right there. But he's still an orange twat, and I hope the next time he visits scotland someone throws a bucket of Irn Bru over his stupid head. And by Irn Bru I actually mean piss, although he'd probably enjoy that more than the Irn Bru. There's not much difference anyway IMO: one is chilled and carbonated, while the other is warm and flat.

Edited by - pot on 09/07/2020 06:10:55
Go to Top of Page

Discoking
= Cult of Ray =

Belgium
960 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2020 :  09:53:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Bravo

The real scary part is that the general public believe lies way easier than the truth.


fucking L.O.L.!

if whatever this thread was about/trump/... has thaught us one thing, it is exactly this.


it's educational
Go to Top of Page

Skatealex1
* Dog in the Sand *

1630 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2020 :  10:30:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Trump is one of the worst public liars I've seen in my life. Whenever he does a press conference he constantly talks out of his ass. How anyone believes his bs is beyond me...

I have noticed also much of his base is highly conspirotorial and belives in whacky conspiracy theories about virtually anything that doesn't make their dear leader look good... I think that may be why pot- your posts sounds Trumpian.

I do think 9/11 truthism is overall pretty ridicolous though. It really is not hard to believe that a religious terrorist extremist would plan out what happened. Also just look at Trumps administration, that can barely keep a phone call a secret. Imagine the whole Bush administration or some secret part of it coordinating an attack on New York. It's pretty absurd IMO. Also much of 9/11 truthism originated from Alex Jones who is an absolute nut as well.
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3279 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2020 :  11:05:36  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skatealex1

Trump is one of the worst public liars I've seen in my life. Whenever he does a press conference he constantly talks out of his ass. How anyone believes his bs is beyond me...

I have noticed also much of his base is highly conspirotorial and belives in whacky conspiracy theories about virtually anything that doesn't make their dear leader look good... I think that may be why pot- your posts sounds Trumpian.

I do think 9/11 truthism is overall pretty ridicolous though. It really is not hard to believe that a religious terrorist extremist would plan out what happened. Also just look at Trumps administration, that can barely keep a phone call a secret. Imagine the whole Bush administration or some secret part of it coordinating an attack on New York. It's pretty absurd IMO. Also much of 9/11 truthism originated from Alex Jones who is an absolute nut as well.



The essence of your entire counter argument there is basically ad hominem from start to finish. "You sound like a Trump supporter" "You're talking about things Alex Jones believes in" Give me break..

It's so absurd that the Bush cabal may have been behind the 9/11 attacks! Absolutely nothing suspicious at all about the fact Bush's brother was a principal of the security company in charge of the WTC in the run up to 9/11, or the reports from workers of lots of maintenance work going on in the lift shafts for 2 weeks prior to 9/11.

Then there's the insider trading on the airlines involved (a load of anonymous shareholders bet on the value of the two airlines involved collapsing and made a mint out of - how did they know?), the massive insurance pay out to Larry Silverstein who had only just become the leaseholder of the WTC. Or the fact that despite the fact Bin Laden was almost instantly blamed for the attack universally across all mainstream media across the world he was never actually indicted by the FBI at any time or thereafter, because there was zero evidence linking him or any islamic terrorists to it. Oh but the passports that magically survived the giant fireball and landed on the ground below intact, how convenient.

As if all of that isn't enough to raise suspicions alone there's also the fact that three massive steel high rises like that pulverising into giant plumes of dust and leaving pools of molten steel at the bottom that burned for weeks thereafter, without the use of explosives is about as scientifically credible as flat earthism!

There is so much more evidence that points directly to an inside job; plain and simple logic dictates that there is absolutely zero possibility of the official narrative being anything other than a complete and utter crock of shit.

Oh but trust the experts, the ones with the government seal(s) of approval.

Edited by - pot on 09/07/2020 11:07:34
Go to Top of Page

Skatealex1
* Dog in the Sand *

1630 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2020 :  11:31:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll admit I didn't lay out the best counter argument but it is fact that Alex Jones was one of the biggest pushers of the 9/11 truth movement and as I said much of the crap he spreads is a lot of bs. I would implore you to provide credible sources to your claims though- that isn't a whacky conspiracy site orfringe youtube channel like with the Plandemic garbage that was going around about covid- which was pretty easily debunked by many online.
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3279 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2020 :  11:46:47  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Look up Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, all the science and references to science you need are there. In particular, most recently the research by Dr Leroy Hulsey of the University of Alaska who has run highly detailed computer simulations of the collapse of WTC7 that prove the NIST theory is nothing but a fraud.

Or if you like just have a look at some of the video footage of the towers collapsing and it's fairly obvious just from that.

So far as Alex Jones goes, I'm not a follower but just because he is on the side of 9/11 truth doesn't negate it in any way. Because (no offence intended) but any idiot can see that the explanation we were fed through the for the collapse of the towers is complete and utter bullshit.

I have noticed Jones going on a lot in recent years about how "they're trying to start a race war", and just look at what is happening right now in the US?
Go to Top of Page

Skatealex1
* Dog in the Sand *

1630 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2020 :  12:30:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
About Alex Jones- when you shout 30 conspiracy theories a week, you're bound to have small bits of truth here and there. He also claimed Obama would take everyone's guns and claimed many school shootings were false flags-

in fact parents of kids who got murdered were harrased by some of his crazy supporters- which makes his conspiracies more than just fodder, it actually fucks with peoples lives who don't deserve that.

The dude is legitimately loony(assuming he isn't faking it), although I'll grant that he is a smart businessman. Peddling conspiracies makes big money.

Edited by - Skatealex1 on 09/07/2020 12:30:34
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3279 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2020 :  12:40:17  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There is a theory that Alex Jones is a disinformation agent. Destroy all credibility of the truth by association with a load of far-fetched nonsense. It's a well known tactic, hence the reason why I get called a flat-earther all the time.

Some of the crap some folk are into really baffles me, like the gematria freaks that think there is some hidden code in letters and numbers. It's no wonder most folk give anything remotely to do with conspiracy theories a wide berth.

Edited by - pot on 09/07/2020 12:43:53
Go to Top of Page

Skatealex1
* Dog in the Sand *

1630 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2020 :  15:25:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Part of the issue in my view here is the hoops that get thrown around. IE such as to say that Alex Jones is the conspiracy. O mean really? The dudes been on the air for countless hours a year and makes massive profit off his conspiracy enterprise. I find it really ludicrous to think there is some government agent pulling his strings.

Add to the top of that, that millions of people believe his crap! So like which one is it.

Maybe he is just a maniacal dude that found a platform to make massive money that jives with how is head works. That's my take on it anyway. To me that seems pretty likely but what can I say.
Go to Top of Page

Jason Bravo
- FB Fan -

USA
87 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2020 :  16:01:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is barely digging in, but if you care to listen take a look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD0wfcUK5OQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxmUjt0N0IM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXrCbEMiLC0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfY68bVXyj8

I am not going to dip to the level of people that deem and claim people for being certain words (without even knowing them) that the MSM circulates and basically brainwashes people. Once again, if you totally hate Trump as he lives and breathes, who you got? Haven't heard that answer still. Who made all of these politicians millionaires? Haven't heard an answer to that as well.
Go to Top of Page

Skatealex1
* Dog in the Sand *

1630 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2020 :  16:11:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tim Pool is awful and completely full of shit. This video came out today from a YouTuber I don't agree with on everything as he is basically a full on socialist but I think he's right here in exposing Tim Pool- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqAlmwXuhP0

A lot of that stuff is kinda ridicolous though. For example going after looters. Biden denounces looters! The democrat party doesn't either. And I don't particularly like the party but you really have to have your head deep in right wing voices and/or Trump propagnda IMO if you really think voting left means voting for looting.

This is under Trumps America right now, there's no two ways about it. He does an absolutely abysmal job at trying to bring level headedness or calm to most situations.

Also I was a Bernie supporter, he was the one non corrupted by corporation candidate but here we are. Given the choices, I will vote to get out the egomanical narcissist and then go from there.

Edited by - Skatealex1 on 09/07/2020 16:15:16
Go to Top of Page

Jason Bravo
- FB Fan -

USA
87 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2020 :  16:49:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My Gawd! Bernie Sanders is a Communist, there is documentation/videos of him saying so going back to the 80's. He drives a 100,000 dollar car and has never had a real job in his life. People like him would totally take away from you and bankrupt the whole country (on purpose), literally, but folks can't see that for some reason. He does not like America, and he speaks like a person that I would never, ever like to meet. Yeah, by the way, Tim Pool is/was a Sanders clown which he admits. Once again, my questions never got answered, just spewed hatred and comments. Never a counter or solution(s), just following along. By the way, it is not my right to tell people what think, say, or do, but trying to vote someone out instead of voting for what you believe in never works. If people want to live in a bubble of political correctness, which gets worse and worse, your freedoms slowly become stripped. It's right in front of you. Maybe that's what you want, to be controlled, manipulated, socialist, communist...etc. I really do not think that people know what is at stake at all. It does not sound from the comments in this thread that people actually want to be free. I haven't heard that word anywhere yet. So sad. You all better wake up and start doing some damn research and look into Obama and the Clinton's. One way or another, you will find out, and it may be way too late.
Go to Top of Page

Skatealex1
* Dog in the Sand *

1630 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2020 :  18:44:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh man. The problem is with Trump fans it's so deep into right wing rhetoric. Jesus. No one on planet earth thinks Biden is a communist, lol. And Bernie tax plan would've marginally raised taxes on billionaires, boohoo.

You know most countries have universal Healthcare! No one calls Canada or the UK communists for having that.

In the US we get massively ripped off and have thousands of people go bankrupt because of the corrup Healthcare system here.

Also you're totally missing the point about Tim Pool. Again, he is literally totally full of shit. There's a very popular market that right wingers eat up- which is basically a meme of- "I was on the left but now I have to vote for Trump cause they're so extreme". It's comical honestly. See Dave Rubin for a good example of that. Even Joe Rogan seems to have cut ties with him cause it's so obvious he's a gifter and essentially a right winger 'pretending' he's a leftist.

Also one important point again, is that Biden is pretty damn moderate. I'm not saying you are doing this, but anyone claiming Biden is communist or even socialist is just straight up completely full of shit. He doesn't even support Medicare for all. I'm sure Trumps campaign will keep saying that to their followers though. Whatever wins him votes I guess.

Edited by - Skatealex1 on 09/07/2020 18:46:15
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3279 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2020 :  22:16:42  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
All this "Bernie is a communist" malarky is exactly the same sort of a character assasinations that were used against Corbyn. I can't say I am 100% happy with either but they are both a damn sight more for the ordinary working class people than anyone else we could ever imagine getting close to the white house (or 10 Downing Street). One of Sanders pledges that I liked, and no doubt a popular one among plenty was his commitment to ending cannabis prohibition on the day he entered the white house. Whether or not he could have achieved that is highly questionnable and probably a bit part of the reason why he was never allowed to get nominated for the democrat candidate. The alcohol and big pharma industries don't want cannabis legalised, because it will make a huge dent in their profits and they like to money out of everyone's misery and illness.
Go to Top of Page

QuaBear
- FB Fan -

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2020 :  08:04:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pot

All this "Bernie is a communist" malarky is exactly the same sort of a character assasinations that were used against Corbyn. I can't say I am 100% happy with either but they are both a damn sight more for the ordinary working class people than anyone else we could ever imagine getting close to the white house (or 10 Downing Street). One of Sanders pledges that I liked, and no doubt a popular one among plenty was his commitment to ending cannabis prohibition on the day he entered the white house. Whether or not he could have achieved that is highly questionnable and probably a bit part of the reason why he was never allowed to get nominated for the democrat candidate. The alcohol and big pharma industries don't want cannabis legalised, because it will make a huge dent in their profits and they like to money out of everyone's misery and illness.



First of all, what's wrong with being a communist? Oh I know why, it's been stigmatized ever since the the late 19-teens, and most certainly ramped up post WW2, to the point that people were blacklisted, and people's lives were shattered just because they shared or had sympathies with the left. Also, the signing of the Taft Hartley act in 1948 was a huge blow to the unions, making it more difficult to organize as well as the undercurrents of the anti communist blacklisting in that legislation.
Also, I'm not a communist, but if it were not for the communist party, a lot of the New Deal policy that was created in the 1930s would not have happened...the communist party, as well as anarchists and labor unionists put real pressure on Roosevelt and the powers at be....
So this safety net we have, social security, unemployment, and all of those new deal jobs that were created, were thankfully done by a result of the organized communist party. Thank goodness for them...
This whole "anti-red" PR worked...it really did, and it fooled everyone. The Soviet Union were never socialist, neither Communist...they were just totalitarian...read Rosa Luxemborg and her thoughts on the Bolshevik revolution...
Unfortunately, this attack on the left has been going on for a long time, but really took off Post WW2, and again, it worked, and for the detriment of the US Society. Surely, we saw some great growth in the 50s, and 60s, and the 60s saw some notable change as well with Medicare and obviously the civil rights movement...
But by the 1970s, the elites caught up...or rather, the whole red scare and anti-communism sort of sifted through the liberal class, making the liberal class lost all of its validity, in a sense. And then we get Neo-Liberalism, a sort of Corporate coup-de-tat, starting in the 70s, or Carter-Reagan, and no doubt amped up by Billy Clinton.
Not only that, all the elites in the 1970s said the 1960s had "too much democracy"...essentially, too many people on the streets, haha...but if we actually look back, the US Constitution is really built by elites and for elites...look at the Senate system and the electoral college, as well as Madison's writings on the public...they do not like the public very much, "herd".
So, essentially, thankfully Howard Zinn has mapped this out, and we have discovered that the real democratic reform came from the people, putting pressure.
I mean, I could go on...but that's a good abridged version.
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3279 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2020 :  11:09:19  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have no doubt all of what you say there is entirely right QuaBear. These days I'm a bit confused really as to what defines right and left; the whole political landscape has become a bit convoluted. I just try to think along the lines of right versus wrong, as opposed to right versus left: it just seems (whether originally intended or not) that whole model is being massively exploited to deliberately polarise opinion. Keep everyone arguing over something, the topic of the day while sliding through legilsation that restricts our freedoms while allowing giant corporate stakeholders to profit enormously; while millions are starving or working themselves into an early grave just to keep a roof over their head. It's just wrong, but what can be done when stupidity and fear are so endemic these days?
Go to Top of Page

Jason Bravo
- FB Fan -

USA
87 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2020 :  12:05:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh man, I'm tired, I got to get off this Antifa board.
Go to Top of Page

Jason Bravo
- FB Fan -

USA
87 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2020 :  15:42:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pot

I have no doubt all of what you say there is entirely right QuaBear. These days I'm a bit confused really as to what defines right and left; the whole political landscape has become a bit convoluted. I just try to think along the lines of right versus wrong, as opposed to right versus left: it just seems (whether originally intended or not) that whole model is being massively exploited to deliberately polarise opinion. Keep everyone arguing over something, the topic of the day while sliding through legilsation that restricts our freedoms while allowing giant corporate stakeholders to profit enormously; while millions are starving or working themselves into an early grave just to keep a roof over their head. It's just wrong, but what can be done when stupidity and fear are so endemic these days?


Again, I am gong to agree with you on your statements here Pot. I don't want to reply with a bunch of shit, but I just want to ask what person in power has not been a so called "racisit", or misogynist, or anything else that the media can conjure up? I mean, come on man, do people really thing that Obama or the Clinton's aren't racist? The word racist is a strong word, and should not be passed around like a board game. Trump was a DEMOCRAT for crying out loud forever, nobody had anything to say about him until he became President. He ran on the Republican ticket on purpose, he had no choice because of the abuse that the DC Beltway created for generations. It's gross and disgusting what has been done under the carpet. Again, all I hear is hate for no apparent reason, no facts. You can call anybody names, but for the most part it does not stick. Facts are facts and they do not play to the emotional. You can say that you don't like the way he speaks (for whatever reason or reasons), but the point remains that he does not back down, he's a baller, a boss and people don't like that. They want hand holding and PC, and that is all bullshit.
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3279 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2020 :  23:45:12  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Bravo
Again, I am gong to agree with you on your statements here Pot. I don't want to reply with a bunch of shit, but I just want to ask what person in power has not been a so called "racisit", or misogynist, or anything else that the media can conjure up? I mean, come on man, do people really thing that Obama or the Clinton's aren't racist? The word racist is a strong word, and should not be passed around like a board game. Trump was a DEMOCRAT for crying out loud forever, nobody had anything to say about him until he became President. He ran on the Republican ticket on purpose, he had no choice because of the abuse that the DC Beltway created for generations. It's gross and disgusting what has been done under the carpet. Again, all I hear is hate for no apparent reason, no facts. You can call anybody names, but for the most part it does not stick. Facts are facts and they do not play to the emotional. You can say that you don't like the way he speaks (for whatever reason or reasons), but the point remains that he does not back down, he's a baller, a boss and people don't like that. They want hand holding and PC, and that is all bullshit.



Lots of people had plenty to say about Trump before he can president. My beef with him is mainly with the Golf course in Aberdeenshire, and the Mexican wall which is going to destroy natural habitats. The guy's a fraud, he's been bankrupt several times and is only currently being propped up by the banks now because (through appealing to masses of rednecks through his racist, mysoginist and provocative language) he became the popular candidate to beat the democrats. He's an idiot, and a hypocrite and he wants to develop more property in Scotland. He can fuck off. His whore of a wife and his trophy daughter can fuck off, and his three American Psycho-esque sons can fuck off. He can fuck off out of Scotland, and butt out of our politics while he's at it.

I also don't like Obama or the Clintons. Obama is also a fraud, and the fakest virtue signaller ever to walk into the white house. He's even worse than the Clintons.

I put it back to you to name me one good thing Trump has done while in power, and I don't mean something like "he spoke his mind" or "he stuck to his guns". Sell me Trump. Good luck with that
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000