New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

picpic
* Dog in the Sand *

Belgium
1871 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2014 :  01:04:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Will the Pixies tab section be upgraded soon ?

I posted a few tabs lately, which I think (in all modesty ) are pretty accurate. Like Havalina, for example, which is absent from the Pixies tab page.

Also posted a few EP1/EP2 tabs.

FYI ;-)

___
"Service Unavailable"

danjersey
> Teenager of the Year <

USA
2787 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2014 :  18:49:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank proverbial cereal for his efforts in making frank black's intricate and inspiring guitar/lyrics decipherable. Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2014 :  04:27:03  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Picpic, yes ProverbialCereal did an excellent job and is definitely missed. I've been keeping an eye on your tabs and thinking you may be the next champion of that area. I'd defintely like to get some of your tabs posted.

What I try to have before they get posted is somebody else that has also looked at/played it and any disagreement in notes/etc cleared up (basically, peer reviewed) so that we maintain a high standard of quality on the tabs. If you have a list that you feel has gone through that process, send me an email (cof at fb.net)and I'll start getting that area updated somewhat.

"If we hit this bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
Go to Top of Page

picpic
* Dog in the Sand *

Belgium
1871 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2014 :  04:59:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you're totally right. Peer reviewing is the panacea. Unfortunaltely the tab section isn't very crowded... ***sigh***. But thanks for reading anyway !

___
"Service Unavailable"
Go to Top of Page

picpic
* Dog in the Sand *

Belgium
1871 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2014 :  05:00:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you're totally right. Peer reviewing is the panacea. Unfortunaltely the tab section isn't very crowded... ***sigh***. But thanks for reading anyway !

___
"Service Unavailable"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000