-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Topic!
 Suggestion Box / Website Discussion
 Update tab section ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
picpic Posted - 03/06/2014 : 01:04:04
Will the Pixies tab section be upgraded soon ?

I posted a few tabs lately, which I think (in all modesty ) are pretty accurate. Like Havalina, for example, which is absent from the Pixies tab page.

Also posted a few EP1/EP2 tabs.

FYI ;-)

___
"Service Unavailable"
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
picpic Posted - 03/12/2014 : 05:00:38
I think you're totally right. Peer reviewing is the panacea. Unfortunaltely the tab section isn't very crowded... ***sigh***. But thanks for reading anyway !

___
"Service Unavailable"
picpic Posted - 03/12/2014 : 04:59:51
I think you're totally right. Peer reviewing is the panacea. Unfortunaltely the tab section isn't very crowded... ***sigh***. But thanks for reading anyway !

___
"Service Unavailable"
Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 03/12/2014 : 04:27:03
Hi Picpic, yes ProverbialCereal did an excellent job and is definitely missed. I've been keeping an eye on your tabs and thinking you may be the next champion of that area. I'd defintely like to get some of your tabs posted.

What I try to have before they get posted is somebody else that has also looked at/played it and any disagreement in notes/etc cleared up (basically, peer reviewed) so that we maintain a high standard of quality on the tabs. If you have a list that you feel has gone through that process, send me an email (cof at fb.net)and I'll start getting that area updated somewhat.

"If we hit this bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
danjersey Posted - 03/06/2014 : 18:49:36

I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank proverbial cereal for his efforts in making frank black's intricate and inspiring guitar/lyrics decipherable. Thank you!

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000