Posted - 09/16/2013 :  03:12:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Amazing what turns up on the intrawebz

Edited by - Fissile on 04/12/2015 18:37:48

The Champ
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
736 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  05:28:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The now famous girls field hockey team perhaps?
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman
>> Denizen of the Citizens Band <<

Netherlands
6009 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  06:26:06  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm so glad you found these on the web and didn't steal Kim's yearbook while going through her stuff at her house, while she was on tour with the Breeders.

---------------------------
BF: Mag ik Engels spreken?
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  07:15:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes it's amazing what one finds when one spends all their free time digging into the personal lives of someone they have an unhealthy obsession with

green star member since 2006. smb?
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  07:32:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by billgoodman

I'm so glad you found these on the web and didn't steal Kim's yearbook while going through her stuff at her house, while she was on tour with the Breeders.

You sure about that?

billgoodman

Netherlands
6009 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  07:33:26  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No

Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  07:39:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now I'm scared

Fissile
= Cult of Ray =

518 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  07:58:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by floop

yes it's amazing what one finds when one spends all their free time digging into the personal lives of someone they have an unhealthy obsession with

It makes me so happy that you continue to think so highly of me, but the boring truth is that I was looking for pictures of Pixies at Riot Fest on Tumblr and I found this and the pictures of FB in Puerto Rico by accident. Since you appreciate the Kim/Kelley pictures so much, here's some more.

BTW, you are still the biggest tool on this forum.

Edited by - Fissile on 09/16/2013 08:11:44
Go to Top of Page

Fissile
= Cult of Ray =

518 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  08:01:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I looked and looked, but I couldn't find the yearbook. I guess she keeps it at her parents' house. I'm gonna wait until they go to their next doctor's appointment....I found a basement window that's unlocked.
Go to Top of Page

The Champ
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
736 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  08:39:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This makes me want to give up alcohol.
Go to Top of Page

Fissile
= Cult of Ray =

518 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  08:41:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Champ

Wanna really hear something scary? I never use alcohol or drugs.
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  08:44:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fissile

quote:

It makes me so happy that you continue to think so highly of me, but the boring truth is that I was looking for pictures of Pixies at Riot Fest on Tumblr and I found this and the pictures of FB in Puerto Rico by accident. Since you appreciate the Kim/Kelley pictures so much, here's some more.

BTW, you are still the biggest tool on this forum.

coming from you that magnificent

Go to Top of Page

The Champ
= Cult of Ray =

Canada
736 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  08:46:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I am referring to the Kim Deal photos.
Go to Top of Page

Fissile
= Cult of Ray =

518 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  08:47:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Dude, you're the biggest bore on this forum. If you haven't noticed, this a FAN FORUM. Fans, yes even Pixies fans, ENJOY seeing stuff like this. Why don't you try to post something interesting for change, instead of trolling all my posts? Mkay?
Go to Top of Page

Fissile
= Cult of Ray =

518 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  08:48:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

I am referring to the Kim Deal photos.

Oh, understood.
Go to Top of Page

BLT
> Teenager of the Year <

South Sandwich Islands
4204 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  08:53:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Fissile. Good stuff.
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  09:19:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Dude, you're the biggest bore on this forum. If you haven't noticed, this a FAN FORUM. Fans, yes even Pixies fans, ENJOY seeing stuff like this. Why don't you try to post something interesting for change, instead of trolling all my posts? Mkay?

coming from anyone else a post like this wouldn't get a second thought. I just find it kind of creepy coming from the guy who spends 95% of his time on this ("fan") forum spewing angry trash about Kim Deal. maybe I'm alone in that. to me it just comes off as a bit odd (that's the nice way of putting it)

Go to Top of Page

Fissile
= Cult of Ray =

518 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  10:43:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BLT

Thanks Fissile. Good stuff.

Thanks for the kind words.
Go to Top of Page

hammerhands
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
1592 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  13:36:05  Show Profile  Visit hammerhands's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You're not alone, floop, nor are you a bore.
Go to Top of Page

Fissile
= Cult of Ray =

518 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  13:41:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hammerhands

Not a bore? Fuck, man, this place is dead until I show up. When are you non-bores going to post something interesting?
Go to Top of Page

Arm Arm Arm
* Dog in the Sand *

1034 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  13:50:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

coming from anyone else a post like this wouldn't get a second thought. I just find it kind of creepy coming from the guy who spends 95% of his time on this ("fan") forum spewing angry trash about Kim Deal. maybe I'm alone in that. to me it just comes off as a bit odd (that's the nice way of putting it)

Floop isn't boring and he's not alone; it is creepy.
Go to Top of Page

Fissile
= Cult of Ray =

518 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  14:03:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arm Arm Arm

quote:

quote:

quote:

Floop isn't boring and he's not alone; it is creepy.

OK, so I'm still waiting for some of you non-bores to post something non-boring instead of trolling all my posts.

Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us
Go to Top of Page

Arm Arm Arm
* Dog in the Sand *

1034 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  14:24:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

coming from anyone else a post like this wouldn't get a second thought. I just find it kind of creepy coming from the guy who spends 95% of his time on this ("fan") forum spewing angry trash about Kim Deal.

95% seems pretty accurate. Why do you post this stuff?
Go to Top of Page

Fissile
= Cult of Ray =

518 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  14:36:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arm Arm Arm

quote:

coming from anyone else a post like this wouldn't get a second thought. I just find it kind of creepy coming from the guy who spends 95% of his time on this ("fan") forum spewing angry trash about Kim Deal.

95% seems pretty accurate. Why do you post this stuff?

Oh, look! Another interesting post by me. How many interesting posts has Arm Arm Arm made? Let me count. Do, ta, do, do do.........exactly................um.......ah...........ZERO.

Go to Top of Page

Fissile
= Cult of Ray =

518 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  15:56:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Even Kim thinks you guys are pussies.

Go to Top of Page

BLT
> Teenager of the Year <

South Sandwich Islands
4204 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  18:30:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Come on guys. If Fissile spent 95% of his time posting he'd have more than 257 posts in a year and a half.
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman

Netherlands
6009 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2013 :  22:03:37  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Not a bore? Fuck, man, this place is dead until I show up. When are you non-bores going to post something interesting?

To be honest, this is kinda a true. Before Bagboy/EP1/Kim leaving we had nothing but Fissile's theories.

I totally dig the pictures btw, thanks Fissile. Please stop fighting with Floop, because he his a well respected man.

Go to Top of Page

Fissile
= Cult of Ray =

518 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2013 :  03:19:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

To be honest, this is kinda a true. Before Bagboy/EP1/Kim leaving we had nothing but Fissile's theories.

I totally dig the pictures btw, thanks Fissile. Please stop fighting with Floop, because he his a well respected man.

I don't fight with him. It's a common pattern. I post something and he trolls my posts. I respond by telling him to fuck off. He tries to get me banned. Other people find my posts interesting so the ban shit never gets off the ground. He skulks off and the process repeats next time I post something. The dude has issues.
Go to Top of Page

hammerhands
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
1592 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2013 :  04:03:02  Show Profile  Visit hammerhands's Homepage  Reply with Quote
With a twisted view you don't see what is.

Edited by - hammerhands on 09/17/2013 04:04:27
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2013 :  05:15:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I don't fight with him. It's a common pattern. I post something and he trolls my posts. I respond by telling him to fuck off. He tries to get me banned. Other people find my posts interesting so the ban shit never gets off the ground. He skulks off and the process repeats next time I post something. The dude has issues.

geeze fissile, you really are just a big pussy aren't you? you're still talking about me?

when have i ever tried to get you banned? do you really think i care that much about you? i speak my mind is all. i found all of your anti-kim hatred posts on here creepy, and said so. so have others. pretty simple

personally i think you'e the one who probably has issues because it seems like you have some strange obsessive stalkerish relationship with Kim Deal. but that's still cool bro. whatever you gotta do. i'll leave you alone to do your thing. but don't accuse me of trying to get you banned. that sounds really pathetic

ps, i've never insulted you before either. only pointed out (as others have) that it's odd that you choose to come here to a fan forum just to post negative stuff about kim (this would be one of the few that isn't). then you get defensive and hurl insults. seems kinda trollish to me

Edited by - floop on 09/17/2013 05:21:51
Go to Top of Page

Fissile
= Cult of Ray =

518 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2013 :  05:29:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

geeze fissile, you really are just a big pussy aren't you? you're still talking about me?

when have i ever tried to get you banned? do you really think i care that much about you? i speak my mind is all. i found all of your anti-kim hatred posts on here creepy, and said so. so have others. pretty simple

personally i think you'e the one who probably has issues because it seems like you have some strange obsessive stalkerish relationship with Kim Deal. but that's still cool bro. whatever you gotta do. i'll leave you alone to do your thing. but don't accuse me of trying to get you banned. that sounds really pathetic

ps, i've never insulted you before either. only pointed out (as others have) that it's odd that you choose to come here to a fan forum just to post negative stuff about kim (this would be one of the few that isn't). then you get defensive and hurl insults. seems kinda trollish to me

Nice try. My stalking is limited to internet forums. As for KD, I don't see how this post is negative. If anything, I think she was cute in her cheerleader uniform.

You seem to have some white-knight issues with KD. First off, women despise white-knights, and I'll bet that goes double for Kim. Second, I'll bet dollars to donuts that Kim/Kelley have never been here, and could give a shit about what anyone of us has to say about them.

Edited by - Fissile on 09/27/2014 11:11:25
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2013 :  05:52:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you win, because you have successfully gotten me to bite your troll shit. so kudos.

but yeah, obviously this is one of your non negative posts. being that 95 percent of your other posts on this forum have been devoted to talking about how much of a whore, alcoholic and generally terrible person Kim is it makes posting 8th grade pics of her more creepy. i don't think i've seen you discuss music here once. only Kim's personal life.

you kind of come off like one of those celebrity stalker people who say they are in love with someone and then get into their house and try to stab them with a screwdriver.

i guess i've been too hard on you though. we should be accepting of all types of people.

i would like to hear more advice about females from you though. i will hand it to you, that would actually be pretty entertaining. a blog or advice column about dating women by someone who's only "relationship" with one is internet stalking someone

Go to Top of Page

Fissile
= Cult of Ray =

518 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2013 :  06:01:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

you win, because you have successfully gotten me to bite your troll shit. so kudos.

but yeah, obviously this is one of your non negative posts. being that 95 percent of your other posts on this forum have been devoted to talking about how much of a whore, alcoholic and generally terrible person Kim is it makes posting 8th grade pics of her more creepy. i don't think i've seen you discuss music here once. only Kim's personal life.

you kind of come off like one of those celebrity stalker people who say they are in love with someone and then get into their house and try to stab them with a screwdriver.

i guess i've been too hard on you though. we should be accepting of all types of people.

i would like to hear more advice about females from you though. i will hand it to you, that would actually be pretty entertaining. a blog or advice column about dating women by someone who's only "relationship" with one is internet stalking someone

Failure in relationships with women? Funny, because that's the vibe I get off you. FB has some advice for lonely guys like you.

Go to Top of Page

billgoodman

Netherlands
6009 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2013 :  10:11:59  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I was looking for the video of Indie Cindy on Fallon. Look what I found:

https://www.facebook.com/betty.shattuck.9?directed_target_id=0

The Internets is great for creepy fans.

Go to Top of Page

Fissile
= Cult of Ray =

518 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2013 :  10:19:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I was looking for the video of Indie Cindy on Fallon. Look what I found:

https://www.facebook.com/betty.shattuck.9?directed_target_id=0

The Internets is great for creepy fans.

Great job! I see your Betty Shattuck, and raise you one Mr. John Murphy. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1844330743&fref=ts

No one out-creeps me. NO ONE!

Edited by - Fissile on 09/17/2013 10:31:31
Go to Top of Page

billgoodman

Netherlands
6009 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2013 :  11:11:00  Show Profile  Click to see billgoodman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Haha, very creepy indeed

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000