Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

danjersey
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
2425 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2014 :  21:08:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ancient Aliens

A show that has jumped the shark. But is the shark a shark at all, or is it really an extra terrestrial gate keeper as some ancient astronaut theorists contend?

Ice cream, a delicious treat enjoyed by many. But is ice cream simply frozen milk fat or an advanced sunscreen as some ancient astronaut theorists suggest?

Rick's garden salad, August 5th, 2012. A cherry tomatoe tells Rick that he is not the happily married man and father of four that he thinks he is but rather a dung beetle, as some ancient astronaut theorists believe, who is unable to feed his family and who's home will soon be in foreclosure.
Go to Top of Page

Stevio10
= Cult of Ray =

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2014 :  02:00:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by danjersey

Ancient Aliens

A show that has jumped the shark. But is the shark a shark at all, or is it really an extra terrestrial gate keeper as some ancient astronaut theorists contend?

Ice cream, a delicious treat enjoyed by many. But is ice cream simply frozen milk fat or an advanced sunscreen as some ancient astronaut theorists suggest?

Rick's garden salad, August 5th, 2012. A cherry tomatoe tells Rick that he is not the happily married man and father of four that he thinks he is but rather a dung beetle, as some ancient astronaut theorists believe, who is unable to feed his family and who's home will soon be in foreclosure.

Priceless!!! How have they managed to make 6 seasons of this?! My favourite episode title has to be "Aliens and Bigfoot"!!!

Ancient Alien theorists believe Bigfoot from Harry and the Hendersons was in fact not a man in costume playing the role of Bigfoot, but an extraterristrial actor playing the role of Sasquatch.
Go to Top of Page

danjersey
* Dog in the Sand *

USA
2425 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2014 :  12:41:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They took an interesting concept that no one seemed all that bothered by as far as trying to disprove and blew it up all on their own. They went from being worth hearing out to totally laughable. We still don't know how those big ass rocks in Lebanon got there but come on with this shit.

Go to Top of Page

Stevio10
= Cult of Ray =

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2014 :  21:13:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tisasawath

quote:
Originally posted by Stevio10

A few great shows ive watched recently; Romanzo Criminale - based on true story of a Roman criminal gang in 70's and 80's. Beautifully filmed, great characters, locations and a fantastic soundtrack. Everything from Devo's 'Gut Feeling' to Bonnie Tyler's 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' played out to violent scenes, genius.

i liked how far and into detail they went to totally recreate the 70's Italy.
but i couldn't help but measure it to the classic mafia tv series created in the 80's - La Piovra - in which the director of Romanzo Criminale had the starring role as inspector Cattani. no romanticising, no wanton violence, but when there was it was brutally real and tragic, a very straight depiction of what organised crime does to a community. at least the first few seasons. plus Morricone made some memorable music for it.

Sorry just saw your post, I hadn't heard of this but I will definitely check it out, thank you for the tip.
Go to Top of Page

Stevio10
= Cult of Ray =

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2016 :  11:53:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ash Vs Evil Dead. I was scared it would suck but the 1st episode is classic Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi. The rest of the season holds up. Now for Brisco County Jr._
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2016 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000