New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lucmove
- FB Fan -

Brazil
116 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  23:15:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry if this is not the proper place, but I can't find any way to contact the site owner/admin.

I lost my login and password several years ago.

I tried to come back once in a while, but I could no longer remember my password, or even my user name. I tried searching for my own posts with random words I vaguely remembered I had written, but the Search feature in this forum never worked for me, ever. The words were too random for Google.

Today I found my user name and tried an old password I know I used somewhere else years ago and... it worked! Five years later, no less.

I went to check out my profile and there is an old email address there that I haven't used for a looooooong time... I wonder if anyone might try to contact me by that address. 99.99999% likely not, but I am old fashioned and email mattters a lot to me. I think I should be able to update my profile with a valid email address.

I am getting this error message:

quote:
There Was A Problem With Your Details
Your request was not sent due to the following error: The server rejected one or more recipient addresses. The server response was: 503 This mail server requires authentication when attempting to send to a non-local e-mail address. Please check your mail client settings or contact your administrator to verify that the domain or address is defined for this server.

Any ideas?

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2012 :  14:06:25  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there, you can email me directly. My email is the initials for Cult Of Frank at frankblack.net. The email error has to do with our service provider and there isn't much I can do about it unfortunately, but it does affect several functions including password retrieval, etc.

"If we hit this bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
Go to Top of Page

kathryn
~ Selkie Bride ~

Belgium
15320 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2012 :  16:52:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dean, shouldn't floop be handling this?

I remember sitting in a basement listening to Fields of Marigold until I passed out.
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Of_Frank
= Black Noise Maker =

Canada
11674 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2012 :  21:20:42  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Of_Frank's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hahaha errr <ahem>. Yes. Please contact Floop. His quesadillas will make you forget all about your previous login.

"If we hit this bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
Go to Top of Page

floop
= Wannabe Volunteer =

Mexico
15297 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2013 :  12:29:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
working on this. hang tight

green star member since 2006. smb?
Go to Top of Page

tisasawath
= Cult of Ray =

Wallis and Futuna Islands
783 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2013 :  10:05:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm confident that floop will wipe away the problem
Go to Top of Page

kathryn
~ Selkie Bride ~

Belgium
15320 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2013 :  15:28:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tisasawath

i'm confident that floop will wipe away the problem

and then give a full report on the commode in which said wiping took place.

I remember sitting in a basement listening to Fields of Marigold until I passed out.
Go to Top of Page

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2013 :  17:42:10  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So it's a full on troll fest breakfast then in here now is it? See you on facebook, that's where everyone else is fuck you. Up your google+

** https://twitter.com/artStuvsSeaton ** https://plus.google.com/u/0/109863394112152727620/posts **
Go to Top of Page

BLT
> Teenager of the Year <

South Sandwich Islands
4204 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2013 :  05:28:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pot

So it's a full on troll fest breakfast then in here now is it? See you on facebook, that's where everyone else is fuck you. Up your google+

** https://twitter.com/artStuvsSeaton ** https://plus.google.com/u/0/109863394112152727620/posts **

Post of the month!
Go to Top of Page

Discoking
* Dog in the Sand *

Belgium
1103 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2013 :  21:57:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i was there.

it's educational
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic