-= Frank Black Forum =-
-= Frank Black Forum =-
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Topic!
 Suggestion Box / Website Discussion
 I need admin help

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lucmove Posted - 12/28/2012 : 23:15:47
Sorry if this is not the proper place, but I can't find any way to contact the site owner/admin.

I lost my login and password several years ago.

I tried to come back once in a while, but I could no longer remember my password, or even my user name. I tried searching for my own posts with random words I vaguely remembered I had written, but the Search feature in this forum never worked for me, ever. The words were too random for Google.

Today I found my user name and tried an old password I know I used somewhere else years ago and... it worked! Five years later, no less.

I went to check out my profile and there is an old email address there that I haven't used for a looooooong time... I wonder if anyone might try to contact me by that address. 99.99999% likely not, but I am old fashioned and email mattters a lot to me. I think I should be able to update my profile with a valid email address.

I am getting this error message:

quote:
There Was A Problem With Your Details
Your request was not sent due to the following error: The server rejected one or more recipient addresses. The server response was: 503 This mail server requires authentication when attempting to send to a non-local e-mail address. Please check your mail client settings or contact your administrator to verify that the domain or address is defined for this server.

Any ideas?

Discoking Posted - 01/09/2013 : 21:57:58
i was there.

it's educational
BLT Posted - 01/09/2013 : 05:28:13
quote:
Originally posted by pot

So it's a full on troll fest breakfast then in here now is it? See you on facebook, that's where everyone else is fuck you. Up your google+

** https://twitter.com/artStuvsSeaton ** https://plus.google.com/u/0/109863394112152727620/posts **

Post of the month!
pot Posted - 01/08/2013 : 17:42:10
So it's a full on troll fest breakfast then in here now is it? See you on facebook, that's where everyone else is fuck you. Up your google+

** https://twitter.com/artStuvsSeaton ** https://plus.google.com/u/0/109863394112152727620/posts **
kathryn Posted - 01/07/2013 : 15:28:38
quote:
Originally posted by tisasawath

i'm confident that floop will wipe away the problem

and then give a full report on the commode in which said wiping took place.

I remember sitting in a basement listening to Fields of Marigold until I passed out.
tisasawath Posted - 01/07/2013 : 10:05:01
i'm confident that floop will wipe away the problem
floop Posted - 01/06/2013 : 12:29:11
working on this. hang tight

green star member since 2006. smb?
Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 12/30/2012 : 21:20:42
Hahaha errr <ahem>. Yes. Please contact Floop. His quesadillas will make you forget all about your previous login.

"If we hit this bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
kathryn Posted - 12/29/2012 : 16:52:13
Dean, shouldn't floop be handling this?

I remember sitting in a basement listening to Fields of Marigold until I passed out.
Cult_Of_Frank Posted - 12/29/2012 : 14:06:25
Hi there, you can email me directly. My email is the initials for Cult Of Frank at frankblack.net. The email error has to do with our service provider and there isn't much I can do about it unfortunately, but it does affect several functions including password retrieval, etc.

"If we hit this bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."

-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000