Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Llamadance
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2012 :  03:43:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So:

Jeremy Hunt is new Health secretary. He wrote a book about dismantling the NHS in 2009, is anti-abortion and pro-homeopathy.

Chris Grayling is the new Justice Secretary and Lord Chancellor. He is the first non-lawyer to hold the post since Tudor times and famously came out with some comments regarding homosexuals being refused entry to B&B ( http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/dont-forget-graylings-comments-gay-couples )

Owen Paterson becomes Environment secretary. pro fracking, pro-airport expansion.

There are a few more unbelievable appointments - Cameron has set his stall out pretty plainly. Almost as plainly as the Olympic Stadium audience made their feelings known for Osborne.

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2012 :  03:55:01  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What's wrong with being pro-homeopathy?

I've tried it. It worked. I believe in it.

I'm also anti-abortion, but pro-women having the choice. If my real mother had chosen to have an abortion instead of having me adopted I wouldn't be around today. However you choose to look at it, aborting a child inside a woman's womb is taking a life. Whether you want to call that murder is all down to your definition of what murder is. It is still taking a human life. Saying that though, I'm not the gender of my species who has to give birth, so let women have the choice and let it be on their conscience if they decide to abort.

As for the cabinet reshuffle, I tried to say 'PM switches Mitchell in reshuffle' 10 times in a row yesterday. No problem. It looks like a tongue twister but it's actually not.

Joking aside, fuck all the cunts who held previous posts and fuck the new ones even more. Will the new home secretary legalise cannabis? I guess not, because it's not an important issue to the people of the world, and besides it's a gateway drug, gives you cancer and makes you go totally nuts.

Edited by - pot on 09/04/2012 03:57:55
Go to Top of Page

Llamadance
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2012 :  04:07:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also - Baroness Warsi becomes minister of Faith and Communities - she is anti-secular and wants more god in government.

Big shift to the right for the Cabinet - can imagine the Liberals will have even more issues staying in the coalition now.

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2012 :  04:41:43  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Can't believe Theresa May still holds the home secretary position, after the blunders she has made! lol (non-reclassifying scum)

Edited by - pot on 09/04/2012 04:42:49
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2012 :  11:50:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh my god they killed Kenny! You bastards! Actually no, he's roving without portfolio. That's ok for the only tolerable Tory. Grayling will give cover to his important liberal reforms.

Religio Warsi's is actually a demotion. She's bummed. Ha.

Well it's not like you're gonna vote for Tesco Asst. Manager Miliband Balls.

Screw you guys, I'm going home.

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2012 :  11:51:31  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You're not entitled to an opinion because you're not British.
Go to Top of Page

Llamadance
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2012 :  12:27:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by trobrianders

Well it's not like you're gonna vote for Tesco Asst. Manager Miliband Balls.

Screw you guys, I'm going home.

I've just about run out of parties I'd vote for - but, I'll always vote, even if it's the least bad rather than the best good.

pot
> Teenager of the Year <

Iceland
3909 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2012 :  12:34:34  Show Profile  Visit pot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Llamadance

I've just about run out of parties I'd vote for - but, I'll always vote, even if it's the least bad rather than the best good.

More the fool you then.

What's the best way to send a message to the cunts in power who are time and again pulling the wool over our eyes?

Can you guess what it is? Not voting.

I got an electoral register form through the post the other day, my third so far, and even though I wish to take no further part in this bullshit I still have to sign it and post it back to the cunts. If I don't then I am 'breaking the law'

Voting for the lesser of three evils is not voting, it's just continuing to take part in a system of democracy that doesn't work.

Edited by - pot on 09/04/2012 12:35:40
Go to Top of Page

Llamadance
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  08:32:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Consolation prizes for those who were ousted in the reshuffle - courtesy of the Queen and the honours list.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19461367

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  08:59:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eton manners I guess. A bit smelly.

Llamadance
> Teenager of the Year <

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  09:14:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
think they know they are going down and are trying to do as much damage as they can before they sink?

Thegolem
- FB Fan -

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  21:50:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WTF was that 'butch' comment all about?
Go to Top of Page

trobrianders
> Teenager of the Year <

Papua New Guinea
3302 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  22:58:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote