The Big Smoke
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hammerhands
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
1592 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  15:30:15  Show Profile  Visit hammerhands's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I will be in Toronto at the end of next week for either 1 or 2 days (depending on if I can find something to do!).

I would like to see Linda Manzer http://www.manzer.com if her shop is open to the public.

I've heard the Jazz scene is having a tough time outside of festival season?

And I assume my all time favourite S. Ontario band will never get back together, so anything I may like?

The Bombers play in Hamilton on Friday, woohoo. I'll be incognito, I'll try not to smile!

Please suggest to this colonial serf, that I may be directed from the black hole at the center of the universe.

Thanks!

hammerhands
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
1592 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  15:40:06  Show Profile  Visit hammerhands's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oske Wee Wee
Oski Wah Wah
Holy Mackinaw
Tigers Eat 'em Raw.
Go to Top of Page

shineoftheever
> Teenager of the Year <

Canada
4307 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2007 :  10:28:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
have the ti-cats won a game yet?

The waxworks were an immensely eloquent dissertation on the wonderful ordinariness of mankind.
Go to Top of Page

hammerhands
* Dog in the Sand *

Canada
1592 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2007 :  11:16:12  Show Profile  Visit hammerhands's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No, and they gave up Milt Stegall's record breaking TD yesterday. Poor bastards, maybe shuffling out Ron Lancaster wasn't such a brilliant move. Maas, however, did look very good.

Another question, where would I find musical instrument classifieds? Is there an entertainment paper? I found the TorontoNow website.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000