(Do What You Want) Gyaneshwar
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zcor
- FB Fan -

1 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  02:30:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Am I the only one who thinks this is one of the most amazing Frank Black songs and deserves a place in an originals album instead of a compilation? Nothing against "Christmass" but the song is totally out of place there. I for one think it would be perfect in "Bluefinger" but that's just my opinion.

mikaelp75
- FB Fan -

131 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  03:54:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah it's great but so are Dead Man's Curve, Don't Get Me Wrong and Radio Lizards, I think. She's My Way ain't half bad either.
Go to Top of Page

Broken Face
-= Forum Pistolero =-

USA
5155 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  07:28:16  Show Profile  Visit Broken Face's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a feeling that these tunes were/are part of the FB/Eric Drew Feldman project that was mentioned last year at various points (by both FB and EDF). Whether or not those plans are still happening is up to speculation.

-Brian - http://bvsrant.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Jason
* Dog in the Sand *

1446 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  07:52:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Frank has released new versions of many songs previously found on low-profile releases ("Men in Black", "Modern Age", "Man Who Was Too Loud", "Velvety", "Jumping Beans", "Surf Epic", Hello Recordings EP). Frank eventually releasing new versions of at least one or two of the new songs on Christmass is a safe bet, I say.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
-= Frank Black Forum =- © 2002-2020 Frank Black Fans, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000